Covid 19 - Pete Turned into Charleigh Pt. 04

Story Info
Forced exercise to end the day for our dirty Sissy whore.
6k words
4.53
22.1k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers

Red unlocked the locks, unclasped the clasps on the box and then popped the lids back on the two bottles of poppers, but popped them in place for later. After this first session being so much of a hit, she thought Charleigh might be in the box for some time, every day for the coming weeks, if the lockdown remained in place for that long. At least then the dungeon would still be earning its keep and Red could just relax whilst Charleigh did all the hard yards, locked in the box on her knees.

Even if they had to have a cover story for people visiting during lockdown, that should be doable. Even if a little dodgy.

Any potential clients could park behind the row of trees opposite the house and those would shield them from view from the rest of the road, one of the advantages of living at a dead end. They'd just be able to say that they were going for their daily walk. She thought that Charleigh might be quite busy so long as the Social Media and marketing was on point and she knew how to make that tick, that's for sure. Most importantly she knew how to work it on the right websites for potential customers without the vanilla public noticing. Using Tumblr, Grinder, Instagram and Tinder rather than Facebook would keep Charleigh under the general radar.

Red helped Charleigh to stand and carefully disengage herself from the large dildo, as Charleigh only just managed to stay upright with help, she felt absolutely empty, but Red would never let that happen for long, as she picked up the plug and pushed it firmly back in place. Charleigh loved the feeling of fullness once more.

Red wasn't going to allow Charleigh a moments rest from having her asspussy stretched. This would how it would be for her new slut twenty four hours a day unless she was being fucked, or worse.

"You really do smell like a slut should smell now baby, I love it, we'll clean off the piss and get you ready for some exercise."

Red led Charleigh back through to the dungeon, "Over here and let me just use a washcloth to wipe you down." Red was rough with it and got the worst of the piss from Charleigh's outfit, the aroma was still pretty noticable and Red wanted Charleigh to get used to that, as she would likely be smelling like this a lot and if one of Red's plans came to fruition then it would get way worse for Charleigh the following day. She thought this was necessary to make sure that her sissy became absolutely obedient to her without ever questioning what she was told to do.

Red knew that she had to keep the level of depravity increasing step by step until she had Charleigh craving to be the dirtiest nastiest slut possible. She had to want it, this couldn't be forced, although the occasional bit of force would be used to take her to the next level.

"OK, just come to the side room here at the back" Red led her to a door to the side of the Wet room. She opened it to a further room with a bed, a treadmill and exercise bike, a dressing table and a large mirror with a wardrobe at the back and a fridge/freezer next to it. The room was intimately lit and the dressing table had every possible cream and item of makeup you could imagine. The wardrobe had a wide range of fetish clothes and a few pieces of street clothes.

"Welcome to your room Charleigh, you can relax, practice your makeup and exercise in here, when ever you're not busy doing something for me. You'll see you're exercise regime on here on the chalk board, for this weekend you have to manage 5km a day on the treadmill and 20km on the bike."

Charleigh almost smiled, she could do that in her sleep.

"Oh I should have said, your heels will be locked on all day long, so you have to walk and ride in those, I want your walk in heels to look slutty but absolutely natural. Obviously you have to be plugged for all the rides, although I am going to get Scott working on a special seat for your bike rides. You'll love it."

Charleigh realised that walking 5km in the heels would be a real challenge and wondered what the special seat might look like. She'd sure as hell find out, before long.

"I'm going to leave you down here shortly, and I want you to get on with the walk, get the 5km done as quickly as you can and then you can take off your make up and wig and begin to get ready for bed. I'll bring dinner down for you after you've had your walk and then it's bedtime for you.

"Yes Mistress Red, thankyou."

"You have your instructions, don't do anything else unless you wish to get punished still further. This is the start of your transition and the reshaping of your body and mind to make you the perfect sissy slut. It's such an exciting time isn't it."

"Yes Mistress it is exciting." Charleigh was excited, she'd actually loved being used by the nameless guy, but she wasn't sure how much further she could go, surely this would be as intense as it would get for her.

Red walked out of the bedroom and then stopped, "Ohh and you might need the odd hit of poppers to help get you in the mood, there's another fresh bottle on the top there, if you need them when you're walking just soak them on the cloth in this piggie nose and pop it on, just to remind you of how far you have to go to get the perfect body."

Charleigh had always felt that Red calling her Piglet was a term of endearment, but once again she used it to used to humiliate her and it hit her hard as intended, she had to work to be the best sissy she could be.

It was as though she was on autopilot, the words of her Mistress ringing in her ears, she picked up the poppers, stripped the cellophane wrapper off it and opened the bottle. She was coming down off the ones from her Glory hole box and so she took two long sniffs, counting to ten in her head as she did so. The instant euphoria and the warmth in her face made her smile. She loved how they made her feel. She then soaked the cloth in the pig snout and put it on. She looked in the mirror as she breathed in her slut juice, feeling good, but thinking she looked sad and pathetic and needed to lose weight quickly, to be the best sissy she could possibly be.

She knew she had to get on the treadmill but she wanted to just look around the dungeon at the recent additions, she tottered out, not aware that she was being filmed in her full sissy regalia and pigs nose. Red was watching on a monitor from upstairs, happy that now she'd have a reason to punish her slut, and take her training forward and also happy that she was getting some great footage for chapter one of the film Covid 19 - Pete becoming Charleigh, from which she hoped to start a good profitable business opportunity. If she could catalog a successful transition from straight married man, to cum craving sissy slut, then she'd make money.

With the perfect training and improvements to her Charleigh, other Dommes would pay for the information or possibly employ Red to do the transformations for them. At the very least she'd be able to get some potential sissies and sub men signed up for the website. Who could tell where this all would take her, but for the first time in a while she felt utterly energized and as though she had a true mission now.

At a time when so many were potentially losing their jobs, she could see many women becoming the main bread winners and wanting to have their husbands or lovers become their sissy servants. This could turn out to be an entire business for Red.

Charleigh stood there looking around the room, she moved over to the wall of dildo's, butt plugs, strap-ons, gags, masks, bondage gear, she was amazed at the new gear since she'd last visited Red on that fateful night when she'd been arrested for drink driving. They's had such an amazing session but the aftermath was how she ended up here today in some ways. But as she breathed in more poppers she was looking at the new bigger strap-ons and already fantasizing about Mistress Red using them on her, she looked longingly at the bondage gear and her head spun with the possibilities.

She saw the MEO piss gag, it both worried her and excited her, being used as a urinal by Mistress was something she'd fantasized about for some time. She wanted to be in bondage and to be pissed on, but despite trying over the years to make the fantasy come true she'd never managed it. A precious cyber Mistress had sent her to a gay sauna in Melbourne and instructed her to plug herself, to put her cuffs and nipple clamps on and then to kneel in the shower area waiting to be pissed on. But she must have chosen the wrong night or didn't look appealing enough, even after 4 hours she didn't have any takers.

She'd told Mistress Red this story, what Charleigh didn't know was that, her Mistress planned to make this fantasy come true in the very near future, although the reality was likely to be much more extreme than the fantasy. After all thought Red, that was half the fun. You had to take subs way further than they thought they were capable of, if you truly wanted to transform them. In fact Red had thought she'd get Charleigh to recount the story and restate her fantasy on camera before she made the fantasy reality for her.

Charleigh wondered about trying the Shockspot again, but decided against it as she was pretty sore and wasn't sure she could take any more. Even in her popper hazed state she realized that she was supposed to be walking on the treadmill and so she wandered back through to get started.

She carefully stood on the treadmill worried that her high heels would damage it, but they didn't seem too. She knew this was going to be really hard, 5km in heels might take her an hour and it would be tough, but the poppers had her in a nice place. She held onto the rail at the front and began to increase the speed bit by bit, until she was walking as fast as she possibly could and concentrating on swaying her ass which was making the butt plug fuck her with every stride, the Tiger balm being spread more and more and warming her up.

As she walked, Red watched from her lounge upstairs, reclining in front of the fire with a glass of chilled chardonnay, she watched the feeds on the two cameras focused on Charleigh and zoomed one in on her swaying ass. Scott would have to do the editing, but this was going according to plan, even though some of the plan was being made up as she went along.

Now what should the punishment be, Red needed the punishment to be a means to an end, to take Charleigh a little further down the spiral into depravity, but what would do that effectively. Time to ramp up the piss training she decided. She'd started Charleigh on her cum diet for protein, now to add piss to demean her further.

Red turned away from the screens to relax and catch up on Netflix whilst Charleigh concentrated on her breathing and walking, trying so hard to make sure she walked in a ladylike manner.

Charleigh tottered on, getting ever more unsteady on her heels, but finally she'd managed the 5km but her heels were painful and her both her calves ached. She was totally exhausted and needed to sleep. She had no idea of the time, but it was only 6pm, she'd not eaten anything but cum for 20 odd hours and was feeling light headed anyway, before the compounding effects of so many sniffs of poppers.

She moved to the makeup table and began to try and remove her makeup, it was a slow process but she managed to clean herself up and then take off the wig and put it over the wig holder. She couldn't do anything about the corset, it was padlocked on, as were the heels and the collar and cuffs. She couldn't do anything on those but she could take the plug out, then again Mistress had said she needed to be plugged, so probably better not to do that.

She moved over to the bed and lay down on her back, her breathing still restricted and heavy from the corset and poppers. She closed her eyes and began to see the rainbow colors of spots and dots in her minds eye. Then as so often happened she saw the red rimmed hole, which she always imagined to be her ass pussy with it's swollen red lips. The taste of cum was still in her mouth and throat, but she realized that she really was hungry and thirsty, as she thought that she drifted off to sleep and slept deeply.

Red continued to relax over her second glass of wine, looking at her slut sleeping soundly, it'd be a shame to wake her, but she wanted her to be even more exhausted than she was currently before she allowed her to sleep, she also needed to have dinner, not that it would take long to prepare for her.

Scott came into the room, "Celebrating already I see."

"Well sort off, she's not earned any money yet, but she will and I've know what training I want her to have just not sure how to make it happen."

"I hope you get it sorted, that's the main reason for having him here isn't it." He seemed a little irritable.

"He's now a her, come on, you know that and yes it is the reason although it'll also keep me happy and entertained."

"Just so long as SHE earns her keep."

"Ohh she will, she will, don't you worry about that."

Red had a short nap and woke feeling refreshed and ready to feed Charleigh and get her ready for bed, she picked up the dog shock collar.

She went down the stairs that brought her into the corridor leading to the dungeon, despite the clacking of her heels, Charleigh slept on, she was fast asleep.

Red stood over her and smiled, she gently slid the collar under Charleighs neck, she tightened it just tight enough to ensure that the electrodes connected to Charleigh's skin and padlocked it in place. It sat below the CUMSLUT collar.

Red clapped her hands next to Charleigh's ear, it had the desired effect as she sat bolt upright the hair of her wig going all over the place.

"Right time for dinner and one last bit of exercise before you get to sleep, it's going to be a big day tomorrow so long as a few plans come together."

"Yes Mistress."

"First we have to discuss a problem." She left the comment hanging there.

"What's that Mistress?"

"I told you to do the walk and not to do anything else didn't I, is that what you did?"

"Errr yes Mistress, I did."

"Are you sure? Think very carefully."

"Ohhh sorry I did have a little look in the Dungeon Mistress, sorry."

"There now we have the truth, this will require a punishment, follow me slut."

"Ohh God sorry Mistress, I didn't mean t..." Charleigh fell to her knees in the door way, the shock to her neck was intense. At first she was on her knees in the doorway with the collar still shocking her, then as she rolled onto her back with the pain, she fell back into the room and the shocking stopped.

"There you go, DO NOT FUCKING DO THINGS YOU ARE TOLD NOT TOO, UNDERSTAND BITCH?"

"Arrrrrgghhhh yes Mistress I understand."

"I'm hoping that even a stupid bimbo like you has realized what happened, you are wearing a proximity shock collar and you cannot leave the room for the moment, until I say so. I've switched it off for now, but when you go back to sleep it will go back on, I know that if I don't do that a slut like you will be trying out all sorts of kinky things in the dungeon.

"I'm s so so sorry Mistress."

'So you should be, now sit at the table and hands behind your back."

Charleigh did as she was told and Red padlocked her wrist cuffs together, forcing her to push her tits out as far as they would go. Red pulled the pint bottle of cum out of the fridge and got a glass from the side. She made up a large glass half cum and half mild and then added two scoops of protein powder.

"There we go a lovely protein shake for you, protein in more ways than one. it's amazing but this has nearly 500 calories in it and a lot of the essential nutrients you need. So for the next week, a couple of these a day, plus any extra customers will keep you at 1000 calories a day which is ideal for really getting the weight loss going at speed. It will mean that exercise will be hard as you'll get tired, but we do want to shift some weight quickly, don't we baby."

Charleigh couldn't believe what she was hearing, it was appalling. "But but bbbbb Mistress, I do want to lose weight but not cum, surely not that much cum, how can you have so much?"

"You see, I love it that you're so practical Piglet, it's not that consuming huge quantities of cum worries you, it's how the hell did I get it, good gurl."

"That's not exactly what I meant." Charleigh didn't want to piss Mistress off too much, he knew that would hurt.

"Of course it is, let me show you anyway, it'll be quite exciting for you, of that I'm sure." Red reached over to the freezer and opened the door, it was full of frozen milk bottles filled with what Charleigh could only presume was other men's cum.

"It turned out to be quite easy, with all my clients for the last couple of months I've said that they'd get an extra 15 minutes in their sessions if they could being me a pint of cum. Now that really was an incentive that worked, nearly all of them simply had a wank each day for a few weeks, and froze the results. Look at it all, there's 40 pints of it. You're new diet is good for a few months, unless of course you need more than 2 protein shakes a day." Red smiled at Charleigh as she said this.

"You'll grow to love it, in fact I'm pretty sure you'll crave it all the time slut. Won't you?" Red wanted to break down Charleigh's last little bits of resistance and make her accept the new diet, it would make the coming days much easier for her slut.

"Y y y yess, Mistress, I might do."

"Ohh you will when I've finished with you, I have a lot of ideas to help with that training for you, don't worry your fat, pretty little head about it baby ." That comment really did make Charleigh worry.

Red gave the glass a stir and then sat by Charleigh's side. "Open wide and drink as fast as you can for me." Red tipped and kept the glass tipped to force Charleigh to drink the cum shake as fast as she could, barely stopping. Charleigh didn't have chance to think about it or to stop, she just had to get through it as fast as she could.

"Now that's better, well done, you should be proud of yourself." Red smiled, not two hours before Charleigh had refused a shot of cum, now here she was drinking a large glass, the progress was relentless, just imagine what she'd manage to do in the coming four weeks.

"That will keep you going overnight although you'll need a drink and I'll sort that out for you. Next I want to get you cleaned up and ready for a good nights sleep, it's going to be a big day tomorrow."

"What's happening tomorrow Mistress Red?" Charleigh asked with trepidation in her voice.

"Don't worry it's just more training for you, I haven't managed to sort it yet, but once you're cleaned up I'll get it sorted out, it's exciting isn't it."

"Ermmmm yes Mistress it is."

"It will take you out of your comfort zone, but it'll be good for your long term progress, of that I'm sure."

Charleigh just nodded, now she was really worried. The flavor of cum was overcoming her, she couldn't taste anything else.

Red unclipped the wrist cuffs and and Charleigh stretched her arms getting the blood back into them.

"Now stand up and let's get you stripped off and ready for your shower and clean up."

Red unlocked the heels and slipped them off then unlocked the corset and started to loosen the laces until it was loose enough for Charleigh to get the clasps at the front unhooked. She unlocked the two collars and put them on the dressing table.

"OK get the rest off apart from the wrist cuffs, ankle and thigh cuffs, the good thing is those are all waterproof and good for the shower."

Charleigh wriggled out of the corset, then took her stockings off and stood naked apart from the glued on breasts and her mini cock cage and makeup. Her plug still in place.

"Sit on the chair and we'll get your face cleaned up." Red licked her fingers and moisturized the base of the butt plug before Charleigh sat on the wooden chair, pushing the plug in deep once again. As she sat down Red pulled her butt cheeks to the side to ensure that the plug suctioned onto the chair. It worked.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers
12