COVID Cuckold Pt. 10

Story Info
C revels in her lesbian identity.
7.2k words
4.2
3.8k
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

A married couple are separated for months during lockdown. C falls into a lesbian love affair and starts a new life. She brings her ex to accept and embrace her new love by encouraging him to begin a new life as the submissive woman he always desired to be.

Ffion woke from deep sleep and stretched. She rolled over sleepily. Her hands were free but she was sure she had locked herself into her cuffs at bedtime. Under her nightie she was still wearing bra, panties and corset. She remembered last night that she hadn't been able to untie the laces on the corset and had given up, put her nightie on and she was sure she had secured herself to the bed the way her mistresses wished her to. She stretched again then peeked down the neckline of her nightie. Her little boobs were cupped by her bra and she caressed them gently. Then she lifted the hem of her nightie and ran her hand over the smooth line of her knickers and the pad between her legs.

She thought about the night before and C coming out to her sister as a lesbian. The evening had gone well for C and Jenny with their guests Sara and Andrew. They seemed to like Jenny and were at ease with C's new sexuality and new relationship. Ffion thought about her own situation. She had gone out shopping twice dressed in a skirt and blouse but that had only exposed her to strangers. Now two family members were aware of Ffion. Her sister in law and brother in law had known H as a man for decades. They'd been on holiday together, spent Christmas together and interacted like any other sets of couples within an extended family. Now they had met Ffion and been served by Ffion, no longer an equal but a domestic who deferred to her mistresses and their guests.

Ffion knew that she'd been humiliated by C, who hadn't told Ffion who the guests were. Ffion had only found out the moment when she had opened to door to Sara and Andrew. She had curtseyed to them and invited them into the garden to meet Miss C and Miss Jenny. She'd called them Miss and Master rather than Sara and Andrew. She'd served them their food and returned to the kitchen rather than join them at the table. She squirmed at the thought of it. There was no going back now. She could never be manly H again, she would always be Ffion, the family cross dresser, the trashy tranny. Then she smiled. She was here by choice, this was what she wanted. She wouldn't be a trashy tranny, she'd dress like a normal women, cute, subtle, stylish, dignified, confident. She would serve her mistresses gently, lovingly, deferentially, politely, obediently, submissively.

Serve her mistresses! What was she thinking? She was in bed and they must be waiting for their morning tea. One of them must have unlocked her and she'd failed them. She leapt out of bed and ran downstairs where she found C and Jenny sitting at the kitchen table having tea and toast.

"Oh Miss C, I'm really sorry, I must have overslept," exclaimed Ffion.

C poured a cup of tea and gestured Ffion to sit down.

"We'll punish you later, if that helps," laughed Jenny, "You were so good and you made such a lovely meal we thought you deserved a lie in. We unlocked you after we came up to bed."

"I remember hearing the two of you make love together downstairs but I must have fallen asleep after that, said Ffion.

"I asked Jenny to show me what lesbians do, now that I'm officially a lesbian," C told Ffion, "and I think I'd like to do lesbian things with her in every room in the house. We've ticked off the kitchen after you went to bed. "

"Don't forget the garden, we'll do lesbian things everywhere in the garden too," Jenny winked.

The three of them giggled.

C told Ffion, "I'm sorry that we outed you with no warning but Sara was threatening to come over and have it out with me, that I was misbehaving. So I spoke with her yesterday morning while you were at the post office and decided the best thing was to tell her about how I felt about Jenny and what our plans were. And yes, I did tell her a little bit about how you fitted in but without too much detail."

" Don't apologise," Jenny told her. "You did the right thing, it was the right thing for you to do. There's no need to worry about Ffion, your feelings are important, not Ffion's."

Ffion smiled at C. "Jenny is right. I'm fine. It had to happen at some time. I was really embarrassed but I have to accept embarrassment and accept that I've agreed to this, whatever this is. I'm glad that you and Sara were able to defuse the situation."

"But Miss C, I'd love it if you could help me out of this corset. I'd like a shower before I tidy up the kitchen."

"OK!" said C, "Stand up and turn around, I'll unlace you."

She lifted the hem of the nightie and fiddled with the laces until Ffion felt the band around her waist soften and release her.

"Thank you Miss C."

C patted Ffion's bottom gently then had a thought.

"You still have a pad in your pants. Go and take the corset off and came back down with the tampons."

Ffion gulped. She was anxious about this. There was only one place a tampon could go and Ffion want sure of she wanted to poke something up there. She came back down with her collection of sanitary products. Jenny opened the packs of Tampax and Lilets regular and put one of each on the table in front of Ffion.

"Go on, take the wrappers off and take a look," Jenny told Ffion.

The Lilets was a little fabric bullet and Ffion pulled out the little blue string and stared. Then she opened to Tampax and stared at the card tube. Jenny pushed in the plunger and the tampon popped out onto the table.

"OK." said Ffion.

Jenny went to the sink for a glass of water, then she dipped the items into the water and watched them expand.

"There, before and this is after," Jenny told Ffion. "I won't show you the super ones, but that is your challenge for this morning. We think it's important for you. Buying her first bra is a rite of passage for a young woman but you've done that. And using tampons is another step into growing into a woman. I think I'd like you to get used to being entered, I have a feeling I might enjoy watching you using that skill."

She laughed and C smiled. Jenny pulled out another Tampax from the pack.

"Grip the outer tube between your thumb and middle finger and ease in the tampon. When the outer tube is in a far as it will go, use your first finger on the plunger. Easy. There's some lube in the bathroom cabinet. Off you go."

And off she went. Ffion climbed the stairs filled with dread. She went into the bathroom, lifted her nightie, pulled down her pants and sat down to pee. She patted herself dry then stood and rummaged in the bathroom cabinet until she found the lube. She took the wrapper off the tampon and smeared the cardboard tube with lube. Then she stood with one foot up on the toilet seat and reached between her legs with the tampon in her hand. She touched the end of the tube against her opening. She cleared her mind and relaxed. And then she pushed. And then she pressed the plunger and withdrew the tube. The tampon was in place. Ffion wrapped the debris in a roll of toilet tissue, washed her hands and went down stairs.

"All done?" and Jenny.

Ffion nodded. Jenny pulled Ffion's pants from behind and peered.

"Jolly good," said C, "now I came out to my sister yesterday and I feel it was an important moment for me. Its a turning point in my life that I can say I'm happy and proud to be in a relationship with my lovely Jenny, and soon I'll be saying it to more people. There's no going back from the love I feel."

"But you took a significant step too just by meeting my sister being dressed as Ffion and behaving as we expect Ffion to behave. Jenny has welcomed you into her home. I think you owe it to Jenny to explain why you dress and why you've chosen to submit."

This was possibly the hardest thing Ffion could ever be asked to do. She looked at C longingly but C was implacable. Ffion broke down and wept. She struggled to compose herself. C stood next to her and put an arm around her.

"C'mon, jump in the shower and when you come out I'll help you with your make up. You'll be such a beautiful woman and you'll be a woman we both love and want to support. Off you go my lovely," C instructed.

Ffion climbed the stairs once more and locked the bathroom door behind her. She pulled the nightie over her head and dropped it on the bathroom floor. She looked in the mirror and sobbed slightly. Her bra joined the nightie on the floor. She stared at her budding boobs and wondered why she loved the thought and feel and idea of them. How could she explain who she was when she'd never had a clue. She pulled her knickers off. The naked body was Ffion and it was H; the parts that were Ffion were growing and the parts that were H were shrivelling away. But who the hell were Ffion and H. She showered, luxurious in the warmth, she was just a body without having to justify who she was. All good things must end. She turned off the water and towelled herself dry then moisturised her hairless body. She wrapped a towel around herself and went through to the bedroom. She picked out a panache bra with purple patterns and a matching pair of knickers. They were a cast of from C who had been sent the wrong size from an eBay seller. Ffion always loved that bra though previously she'd had to wear false breasts to fill the cups. While she didn't totally fill the cups now, the underwire lifted and shaped what she had. She chose a dress that C had bought her, a summer frock with broad straps and a flowing body down to just below Ffion's knees with flower patterns in pale blues, greens and a hint of pink. She wore a green linen jacket to cover her shoulders then picked out a necklace and some bits for her wrist C had heard movements and came up as promised to help with hair and make up. She worked in silence, a touch here, a dab there. She stepped back.

"Are you ready Ffion?"

Though Ffion was looking lovely, she could only shake her head. C handed her the high heeled sandals. Ffion put them on and stood up. C reached her arms around Ffion and grabbed her bottom.

"You've got a lovely bum."

The two of them laughed. Ffion lead the way downstairs.

Jenny had moved into the lounge and rearranged the furniture. Jenny was sitting on the sofa with a low table in front of it. C joined Jenny on the sofa. They kissed. Ffion was told to stand in front of them, feet together, shoulders back, chest out, hands behind her back. Ffion curtseyed. Jenny and C then said nothing, they just waited. The silence grew and reached out to Ffion. It compelled her.

"I'm Ffion, and I'm a mess."

Jenny and C waited. They said nothing.

"I'm Ffion. I became Ffion four days ago but I've always been Ffion. I want to be the best Ffion I can be and I'll need your help, so I'd better tell you how Ffion started."

Jenny and C waited. They said nothing.

"I don't know how old I was. Maybe ten, eleven. I don't know why but I went into my sister's room and found a pair of flowery knickers. She was a couple of years older than me. They weren't black and sexy, they was an item of young girl's clothing from the seventies. They were pink with white flowers. They were girly. I put them on and tried to hide my boy parts. My mother caught me and was angry. I'm not sure but I may have done it before but I only remember the occasion of being caught."

Jenny and C waited. They said nothing. Jenny picked up her notepad and wrote something.

"It didn't stop me though, I carried on and then one day, I tried on a pair of my sisters tights. I orgasmed spontaneously. It was my first orgasm. "

Jenny and C waited. They said nothing.

"I remember my sister having a flowery bra with matching knickers. I learned to masturbate with their help."

Jenny and C waited. They said nothing. Ffion could feel herself shaking.

"I know you want me to tell you why. To explain how I became this person. But there isn't an explanation I can find. I didn't do it because I was consciously working through some deep underlying trauma. I did it because it made me feel good. I'm not a psychologist, I can't explain."

Jenny and C waited. They said nothing. C picked up her notepad and wrote something then showed it to Jenny.

Jenny looked up at Ffion, "Could you pop out to the kitchen for a moment or two. Better still, or into the garden, stand just by the window where we can see you but you can't earwig at the door."

Ffion felt forlorn as she stepped out into the garden. The rain had eased but the morning air still felt damp. She looked in through the window and it seemed the lovers were sitting in judgement. Ffion could see C and Jenny comparing notes and talking earnestly. They used their phones, clearly researching, and shared what they found. At one point they burst into hysterical laughter. Ffion's heart sank further.

"We'd better ask her back in," said Jenny. "We can give her a treat after the next session. How about a fashion show. We have the Ebay swimsuits, let's see if they fit her," suggested Jenny.

"And if the sun comes out this afternoon she should go swimming. We could take her to the beach," said C.

"And we can watch any manly bulge shrivel in the cold water."

C and Jenny hooted with laughter. Jenny beckoned to Ffion through the window. Ffion entered apprehensively and curtseyed. The lovers were still giggling. Ffion felt utterly bereft. She'd never revealed so much about herself and knew there would be questions to answer. She could see that C and Jenny had been making notes.

Jenny looked at her. "Stand up straight. No, not there, you're not allowed on the rug. Shoulders back. Look at us, look us in the eye. There's a good girl."

Ffion trembled and bit her lip. Her mistresses were not being gentle. She wanted to weep.

"That's a lot that you never told me before. Was it hard to think about those things?" asked C.

Ffion shook and answered in a very quiet voice, "I'm sorry Miss C."

"You had other relationships, did any of them know about you dressing?" asked C.

Ffion shook her head. "Only you. I always knew you were the one, right from the start. I had to be honest with you."

"What about boys, did you ever fancy boys?"

Ffion shook her head again. "Maybe in a different time or growing up in a different place. But I don't think so. I've had opportunities, been chatted up by gay men. Perhaps I appeared on their gaydar because of my love for undies. But I've never had urges to try it."

"After you left home where did you get your pants? Did you ever steal them," asked C.

"No, once I left home I used to buy them just like anyone else. I have to admit I love shopping for undies. I used to get very nervous, going into M&S or where ever, but that was part of the thrill."

"Are you happy with being a crossdresser? Do you ever wish things might have been different?" asked Jenny.

Ffion stood and thought. "I worried that I was weird when I was younger. Now I guess I've come to terms with it. I've had a good life, career, family, fun, adventure and a lot of joy, especially with C. But dressing is as much part of me as my name. I don't want to deny who I am any more."

C looked at Jenny. They both stood and walked over to Ffion and hugged her.

"Let's stop there for now," said C.

A surge of relief swept through Ffion's heart.

"We've thought of a treat for you," said Jenny. "We bought a few items from Ebay. I'll pop upstairs and put them out on your bed. You can do a little fashion show for us."

Ffion climbed the stairs when Jenny called her. On the bed were three items of beach wear. One was a sensible, matrons one piece swimsuit, plain navy blue. The second was a bikini with full pants, a top with shaped cups and which had a floral pattern. The third an itzy bitzy, teeny weeny triangle bikini with tie sides and tie halter straps. It had to be pink polka dots. Ffion looked at the tiny panties and was glad to see that it came with a short sarong style skirt. Jenny went down stairs to await...

Ffion choose the polka dot creation first. She fiddled with the tie straps for the top, then pulled the bottoms on. Small as she had become, the tiny garment struggled to keep her decent. She tie the sarong with a bow at her hips then went down the stairs. She was still wearing the high heel sandals and she gave it her best flounce as she paraded across the living room. C and Jenny lead the way into the garden and gestured to Ffion to cat walk up the garden path. As she walked back towards the lovers she saw the camera in Jenny's hands. There was no option but to strike poses and smile demurely as she walked.

Ffion went back up stairs and changed into the bikini. The bottoms contained her modesty and the top has a little padding that made Ffion smile at her own cleavage. One more she walked across the garden, swaying her hips and smiling at the lovers. The camera clicked away.

Finally she tried the swimsuit. It did little to help her figure but she felt increasingly confident as she walked on the lawn.

C smiled, "Pop a skirt and top over that, sort us out a picnic then we'll go for a walk."

Ffion went back to her room and chose a baggy pullover and an Indian cotton thigh length skirt, then filled a hamper with goodies. She added a flask of tea, a rug and Jenny handed her a towel and her undies. The three of them walked to the river and followed the path though the wood until they came to a deep pool with a shingle beach that was over looked by a road bridge. Ffion spread the rug and the lovers settled to their alfresco lunch.

Jenny looked at Ffion, "What are you waiting for? In you go."

Ffion stepped out of the skirt. She stopped as she saw a man walking on the bridge looking down.

"Get on with it," said C quietly.

Her ears burning with embarrassment Ffion lifted the jumper over her head, and feeling very exposed, walked towards the water. Worse was to come when she saw he was lifting a phone to take a picture. The cold water numbed her legs but there was nothing for it than to wade into deeper water and start her swim. Eventually the man on the bridge had seen enough and carried on his walk. Ffion relaxed and carried on her swim. It actually felt good. Her third public appearance was turning into a moment of rural idyll. She could do this. She could be Ffion.

The lovers called her in and she shivered in her towel on the bank.

"Get out of your wet things and let's get back to the cottage. I've brought you some dry underwear."

Ffion wiggled and manoeuvred the towels, jumper and skirt while she tried to preserve her modesty. Wearing a dry bra and pants, along with a camisole under her skirt and jumper Ffion packed up the picnic and they headed back.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes Miss C, it was lovely apart from that man staring at me."

"You'll just have to get used to that. Men staring, ogling. Its when they make comments or touch I hate the most. But you'll have to get used to that too," C told Ffion. "Now, go and rinse out your swimsuit and put it on the line. Then you have to get ready, we're going to the beach. Get a clean towel and your bikini. You're going to strut your stuff."

Ffion was conflicted. This would be more public than a backwater pool on a rural river. But she wanted to please C and she so wanted to be the best Ffion. She rushed at her tasks and was ready in no time at all.

C sent her back upstairs, "Grab a pair of tights and a jacket, it may get cool if we're out a little late. And don't forget to change... you know, your period."

Ffion was handed her car keys and they were off. It was a little past three by the time they'd parked and walked down to the sea front. In a normal year the little town would have been thronged but today there were only local people, though it certainly wasn't deserted. People were eager to enjoy a little normality in the early summer sunshine. They found a bench then Ffion was despatched for icecream from a kiosk a little way away. They happily licked and guzzled their ices.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers
12