Covidiots Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arms crossed behind my head, I lay back waiting for the handjob to come. So to speak. The skin of her palm lightly rubbed down my cock again. I closed my eyes, hoping she might let me come on those incredible boobs. Her thumb lightly circled the head, and it felt amazing. At least, that is what I thought she was doing, but it just felt different than that.

Opening my eyes, I saw the tip of her tongue circling my helmet, her eyes still watching me. She pulled her tongue in, still connected to my cock by a wet thread that may have been saliva. Or not. It snapped after stretching two or three inches. I scooched up on my elbows. This I had to see. "I thought you hated that."

"Maybe I will enjoy doing it to you."

"I know I will." And, I sure did. I enjoyed as she ran her tongue down the length, stopping just short of my balls. Those soft, pale pink lips kissed me, then opened enough to let just the tip inside her mouth. Tongue still circling, more emphatically now. Then a move of her head and half of me disappeared inside her mouth. I couldn't see her face then, only a shock of bronze curls.

I fell back, still watching, sensation building as each time she took a little more into her. Her hand still held it, and spread her saliva down to the root. Everything felt so mind-blowing I could not help but gasping out loud.

She asked, "How do you like it?"

"Exactly like that," I moaned, barely able to speak. Her lips went down a little further the next time, her tongue flicking away in some strange but intensely pleasurable way I could not figure out. Her fingers gripped a little tighter. Then her head began moving quickly, taking me deep inside quickly, over and over. I felt it hit the back of her throat a couple of times, and almost blew my wad then. I tried to hold off.

It only took a minute, but I felt my balls tightening and that feeling inside that I was about to come. Too fast, but I was so goddamn excited I was surprised I lasted that long. I hadn't the night before, alone in her guest room. At least the first time. I reached down to pull her bobbing hair out of the way so I could see her lips around my shaft and me disappearing inside her. Soon as I saw that unbelievable sight, I knew an eruption was imminent.

Funny how quickly your mind works sometimes. Not always—for me, at least—but in those few seconds, I wondered what is the proper etiquette when your sister is blowing you? Most times, I figured a woman puts it in her mouth, she is asking for me to come in her mouth. Sometimes they get pissed, but that is the risk they took, and the risk I took. Other times, with women I knew did not like me to come down their throats, I warn. But, what if this is the only time she blows me, and I screw it up by warning her? Fuck it!

"I'm going to come."

It just came out. Loud enough for her to hear, and she did, because she paused, glanced at me, and dove back down on me, driving me deep inside her mouth. Her hand moved fast and firmly gripping me. I yelled. Literally yelled when I came. I felt myself shooting deep inside her mouth for several seconds, wave after wave. Her head stopped bobbing, but she sucked me down. Every drop. Then she licked me clean after. It reminded me of the red cat we had as kids cleaning herself.

I was panting and moaning and saying nonsense when she climbed up and lay her head on my shoulder. "I thought you didn't like doing that."

"Well, I never blew my brother before now." God, we laughed at that!

That is all for now. But that is not all for Lockdown. We are still here, and there are more stories. If you like this one, I will share some of the others. And we are still quarantined together at the time I write this, so there is probably more to come. I have some ideas. And, she still refuses to wear a bra, showing off those pokies. Enticing me. Yeah, I predict a few more.

© de Vere Literary, LLC, 2020


12