Covidiots Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need a hand with anything?"

Red stared at me, thinking of how to answer. So I sweetened the offer.

"I can shampoo your hair, wash your back... Whatever you need help with."

"Come to think of it—why not?"

Tossing my clothes as casually as possible on the counter, she watched and waited. "Where should I start?"

"How about a shampoo," she answered. What she got was more like a scalp massage, although I did run my fingers through her lovely bronze hair. It stretched out much longer when wet, curls straightened with the weight of water. Was I hard? Of course I was.

Her head tilted forward and back, rocked with the rhythm of my fingers. She eased back, leaning against me until my wood nestled against her crack, and she moved her bum to drive her brother crazy. I started to reach around to her boobs, but she swatted my hand, stepped away into the flow and rinsed.

"Repeat," she instructed. So I did. For the first time in my life I wished I was shorter than her, so my hot dog could accidentally slip out of the bun it was in and poke her, but it felt nice enough as it was. When finished shampooing, she said, "Do you still need a back scrubbing?"

"You tell me," I answered, turning. "Is it dirty?"

"Filthy." Slender, soapy fingers massaged my back, starting at the shoulders and slowly working down. "Should I wash your bottom?"

"Please," I gasped. I almost expected her to stick a finger in, but Red must not have as filthy a mind as I do. Just filthy enough. My butt must have been dirtier than my back, though, because she spent more time cleaning it. If a stray spray from the shower head had hit my cock, I likely would have bust a nut. She must have noticed my breathing becoming irregular, for she asked, "Maybe you could wash my back?"

"My pleasure," I admitted. And, it sure was.

Starting at her shoulders, I peeked over to see those pert boobs shiny from the water. Her skin felt so soft! My fingernails left red trails on her milky skin, and by the time I finished with her back, it was spotless, if covered with red fingernail marks. At last, I began washing her bum. It may not have been as firm as a thirty-year-old's, but, then again, I could only imagine how firm hers was at that age. Maybe I should have tried. But a guy my age rarely gets to rub their soapy hands over an ass this firm, even if it did not belong to a girl thirty years younger than his MILF sister.

Squeezing, rubbing, massaging—I did everything I could think of. Then I decided to slip my finger in.

"Hey!" She stepped forward, turning with a hand across her breasts. "What are you doing back there?"

"Sorry. Won't happen again," I lied. At least, I hoped I was lying.

"Isn't it clean by now?"

"There are a few spots I missed," I answered, so she let me rub her bum a little longer.

Eventually, she asked, "Did you get those spots?"

"I must have been mistaken," I said. "I think those are freckles."

"Are you sure?"

Wiping once more for good measure, I said, "Looks that way." She turned off the water. "How 'bout I towel you off?"

"Only if I dry you," she answered. So, I dried every inch of her body, starting with her hair and only ending when sure I dried between her toes. I had half dried by then, but she made sure not to miss anything. Apparently my dick was soaking wet, because she took a long time drying it, and I almost came. "Is that good?"

"Very," I answered.

"Good. Then get your ass out of my shower!" She cracked her towel on my ass with a perfect whip that must have left a red welt. She laughed, hand over her mouth, and turned all red, splotches almost down to her boobs, which shook beautifully. I turned tail and wrapped the towel around my waist and went off to put clean clothes on.

That is where I will stop. For now. Don't worry—there is more to come. Literally. Check back, and I will post our next adventure soon.

© de Vere Literary, LLC, 2020


12