Covidiots Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has it ever happened to you?"

"Once," I answered.

"Oh, my god! What did you do?"

"I kissed them, sucked on them, flossed my teeth a little," I said, which set off another round of jiggle-tit. "I don't think I called her back."

"What would you do if I had nipple hair?"

"Pull each one out—with my teeth!" I bit just above her nipple, my lips falling over it, then pulled back sharply like a shark taking a bite from a baited line. Did I mention how much I love watching her boobies shake? Particularly when only inches away? My fingers pulled back the bikini top on the other side to reveal the matching breast, and kissed those freckles, too.

She was panting and breathing deeply, her chest heaving. The game was over, and we had over half a bottle still to go. My head fuzzy from the wine, she arched her back and I slipped my arm under, around her, pulling her up. Her breasts rolled slightly upward and my eyes had never seen a more alluring sight. After kissing every exposed millimeter of her breasts—don't ask why I didn't pull the top off, because I don't know—I kissed down one to her rib cage, down to her stomach. Grabbing the bottle, I poured it all over her bikini bottom, enough to soak it.

"Oh shit! It's so cold," she said, and judging how warm her fire crotch must have been, it must have come as a shock. I sucked that wine back out of the fabric and she squirmed like her ass was on fire. Between her legs, the taste changed, a mixture of wine and her juices, which complimented the bouquet of the wine quite nicely. Knees spread wide, then one heel landed on my back as I sucked away at her pants. She moaned and her hips thrust up jerkily every few seconds, and I wondered if she might come. The only thing I wanted was to eat her velvet peach.

"Please, god, you've got to stop! Please!"

Since I am not god, I assumed she was not talking to me and kept sucking her bikini bottom. Most of the wine taste was gone, although I found a little more down on the bottom over her butt, which I could get to with her leg over my shoulder like that. I licked along the hem of the fabric where it met the inside of her thigh.

"Please stop," she pleaded, voice more serious this time. I had no idea why she wanted me to stop now, but her eyes looked terrified, and I sure as hell wasn't trying to dine on the red carpet in order to piss her off.

"Don't you want to come?"

"Don't, please. Don't!" I was confused as shit. "Use your hand—I can't handle that tonight."

Okay. There I was with my face between her thighs and she wanted my hand. I guess that is her safe space. I pulled off her bikini bottom and her aroma swept over me. Red was red and swollen and juicy and about two inches from my face, too close even to focus well, and I never wanted to taste anything as much as I wanted to taste her.

Then my rule came back into my head, just in the nick of time. Make her beg for it. So, I gave her what she was asking for. "Have you ever heard of the Venus Butterfly?"

"The what you say?"

"Hold still," I told her. "You are going to love this."

Boy, was I right! Both hands together like I was playing, I wrapped my index fingers around her clitoris while plunging my middle and ring fingers inside of her. The pinkies are optional, and I considered not using them. After all, Red is my sister. Then I realized she could tell me not to if she wanted. So, after lubing them up on her dripping moisture, I thrust both pinkies together into her ass.

I think she came right then. Screamed like it, at least, moaning, too, with a voice deep and breathy. Her legs were flapping like a screen door in a hurricane, and I had not even started yet! After poking her for a while and massaging her with my index fingers, she began to calm down, so I upped the volume. A full Venus Butterfly means you open your hands like the wings of a butterfly flying gracefully on a hot June afternoon. She moaned louder and louder, and bit her lip. She tried to keep those green eyes on me, but sometimes when I opened my palms, they closed involuntarily. If she hadn't come that first time, she did in less than two minutes of that. Pretty sure it was her second time, which gave me some satisfaction, given her confession how few times she had come twice. By my count, that meant two of the four times she came twice were with me, although my fingers were too busy up in her ass and twat to count, so I may be wrong. Maybe two of five. Not that it matters.

After that, she let me come on her titty again, which I really enjoy. Particularly with her slender fingers gripping me, milking me onto her skin. I massaged my lotion into the pink and white skin of her breast. It may not have been good for that tender skin, but had no bad effects, from the look of them. I wanted her to try for a second time, but the wine make me sleepy, so after she washed my skin cream off her boob, I pulled her back against me.

We slept in my bed that night, the smell of wine lingering in the sheets along with the scent of our sex. She slept naked—the first time she did that with me. As usual, I held her left breast all night.

That's about all I can write right now. The memory of that night gets me pretty worked up still. I think I will go see if she is on a call. If not, I will catch you up on what happens later.

© de Vere Literary, LLC, 2020


12