Cow

Story Info
She went to extremes to win the Halloween costume contest.
7.1k words
3.26
17.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers

A whole team of editors ended up working on this story. It wasn't planned, but I count myself lucky because all involved contributed immensely to making it much better than it was before they got to it. First there were author/editor avvarramarie and story consultant qetesh who whipped the raw material into something readable. H.C. Waller, a German editor who usually only does superb translations of my stories, noticed some major inconsistencies between the personalities of the characters and some of the things they did. After his suggestions were incorporated in the German version, it was obvious that the English version would also be tremendously improved by heeding his advice. Finally, Lesliefraser and TessSoerensen found errors I introduced during revisions and also pointed out major weaknesses that still needed to be fixed. Thanks and my deepest gratitude to every one of you.

The German version of this story is posted in German Literotica as Blinde Kuh by egonhoppe73.

"You have to take off all your clothes first."

Ned looked at Alice with knit brows.

"I heard you the first time, but I still don't understand why."

Alice let out a loud sigh of exasperation.

"Because otherwise, the costume won't fit. The spandex is too tight to wear anything under it. Not only wouldn't it look right, but it would pinch, itch and chafe. You'd be miserable all night. I'm going to this party to enjoy myself, and I'm not giving you any excuse for leaving early."

Ned picked up the strange contraption on the bed and held it up in front of him.

"Whoever heard of a spandex cow?"

"That's the idea. As soon I saw it, I knew we'd win the contest. Remember, this year we're not getting together with our friends and putting twenty dollars into the pool that goes to the winner. Cassie has gotten our invitations to a party being thrown by some of her society friends. The stakes are higher, and that means we're going home with five thousand dollars."

Ned grumbled but began taking off his clothes.

"How is a cow going to win the best costume?"

"You won't understand until you see yourself wearing it. You'll be jumping over the moon. The votes always go to the contestants who do a gag skit when it's their turn onstage. When the others at the party see what I've thought up for us, they're going to go mad, cow. We'll put the competition out to pasture."

When Ned finally dropped his boxers, she walked over to the bed and picked up his costume.

"Hey!"

"Hold still while I put the head on."

His head fits easily into the cow head. There was plenty of room inside, so he barely felt the hard plastic. The support structure spread the weight across his shoulders.

"Tell me when the eye and nose holes line up," Alice said as she twisted the head around to line up with the front of his body.

When the head was finally straight, Ned could see through camouflaged eye holes, although he had no peripheral vision. His nostrils and mouth were hidden by flaps, but his breathing wasn't impaired.

"Stick out your hands," Alice ordered.

He noticed the weight of the head for the first time when he had to bend his neck to look down and watch her pull the tight Spandex cow legs onto his arms. She grunted from the effort.

She worked even harder to force his hands through what seemed like thick elastic bands into the plastic hooves. The bands were so tight that they snapped onto his wrists once his hands were through them. When she finished, the cow's legs went up to his elbows. She collapsed onto the bed.

"I may need to take another shower before we leave," she said with a laugh. "I had no idea that would be so hard. But it was worth it. Look in the mirror."

Ned took a couple of steps to the wall mirror and looked at himself. He saw a cartoonish cow painted on the felt covering his plastic head.

"What kind of cow costume is this?" he asked as he raised his arms.

"This is a bondage cow costume. I got it at Oggbashan Novelties, that little shop that opened down the street last year. I was browsing in the BDSM section when I saw it and knew at once it was going to win the prize this year."

"You were doing what?"

She ignored his question.

"The salesgirl explained that once the costume is all zipped up, your upper arms will be trapped against your sides. You'll only be able to move your little cow legs, from your hooves to your elbows. You can flap them about. Since you're a big man, that will look hilarious."

"Thanks," he said sarcastically. "So the goal is to make me look ridiculous."

"That's the idea of bondage. Two of the three goals are restraint and humiliation."

"What if I don't want to be the life of the party?"

"It's only for a few hours. Think of the five thousand dollars."

He was silent for a moment. Alice wished she could see the expression on his face. That was the only downside to the cow costume.

"It isn't about the money, is it?"

Alice looked away from a moment and said nothing. When she faced the cow head again, her eyes flashed and her face showed defiance.

"You're right. You figured it out. The third goal of bondage is punishment."

"So I'm right," Ned said. "Tonight, you're finally getting your revenge. You're going to humiliate me in front of all our friends. They'll take videos on their phones and I'll be all over the Internet tomorrow. I'll never be able to look them in the eye again. You'll destroy me as a man, and then you'll leave me."

Alice tried to control herself, but she couldn't. She began laughing, and her body shook with her hearty guffaws until she was short of breath.

"What a drama cow you are! We're not going to be with our friends tonight. None of Cassie's snobby high-society crowd will know who you are. I thought of everything.

"As for destroying you as a man, there isn't much to destroy if all it takes is locking you into a silly costume for a few hours and parading you around in front of strangers.

"What else did you say? I'm going to leave you? I've told you before that you are the one who will decide whether we're through, not me."

"I'm not going with you," he said emphatically.

"That's up to you," she said. "I can't make you go. But whether we go to the party or not, I'm getting my revenge tonight. This has already dragged on too long. You're going to be humiliated one way or another tonight. The only decision you have to make is whether you want five thousand dollars."

"Take this off of me," he said.

She ignored him and walked to her closet, opened it, and pulled out a suitcase from the back. She dragged it to the bed and sat down next to it.

"Later tonight, I'm leaving to visit my parents. I've arranged a two-week leave at the office. That will give you enough time to think about us and make your decision.

"Let's talk about this," Ned said. "Take off my costume."

"Do you want to know what will happen if you choose to skip the party?"

She waited for him to speak.

"All right, tell me."

"Before I leave, I'll stuff a couple of my panties deep into your mouth. You'll eventually work them out, but it should take some time.

"You can't take the cow hooves off yourself. With them on, you can't use a phone or a computer. I'll leave a key on the kitchen table after I lock the door from the outside. I think you'll eventually figure out a way to get out, but not before daylight.

"If you escape the apartment, you can take the elevator and go to every floor and knock on every door. I've never seen any retired people in the building, so I think everyone is at work on a Wednesday morning. Maybe you'll find someone who is home sick or a nanny taking care of babies. Do you think they'll open the door to a naked man in a cow head?

"Your best bet will be the street. I suggest the urgent care on the next block if you don't see a cop. At the urgent care, they'll have someone record the process of taking off your head and getting your hands out of the hooves. It's to protect them from frivolous lawsuits.

"If you go to the party, no one will see your face on the Internet, but if the nurses make a video of your cow head coming off, there's a good chance all our friends will see who was in that costume.

"Even if none of that happens, I'll have plenty of videos. I've hidden a bunch of those little spy cameras all over the apartment. They'll stream to my phone, so I can watch and record everything you do.

"I don't want you accidentally endangering yourself. For instance, if I see you butting the cow head against the safety windows, I'll call nine one one to send someone over before you get a concussion or jump from the second floor. Your best bet would be to calm down and wait until nine o'clock in the morning when Cassie and Brett will come over to shoot a few selfies with you before they help you get the costume off."

"Plan A or B, I'm going to my parents tonight to give you time to think."

"You really hate me, don't you?"

Alice sighed.

"I can't get angry at you for forgetting because you're under a lot of stress right now. So I'll go over everything again."

"After you raped me..."

"I never raped you!"

"I'm sorry," Alice said. "That slipped out. To be honest, it's still rape in my mind, even though you'd get off on a technicality. But I did promise you I wouldn't use the "r" word again, and I forgot. So I apologize for that."

"You agreed."

"Yes, after weeks of you working on me, I went against my better judgment because I saw how much it meant to you. I wanted to prove I loved you enough to give you my ass. You know how hard I tried to stick to my agreement, but when the pain got to be too much, I screamed for you to stop and you didn't. We've been over this."

"I told you I couldn't help myself. When you screamed, I was about to come, and fifteen seconds later I did come, and I stopped."

"It was fifteen seconds of hell that I'll never forget. Even if I accepted that excuse, it wouldn't cover what you did before that. You saw and heard how much pain I was in and kept going anyway. You degraded and humiliated and hurt me. You made me hate you more than I've ever hated anyone in my life."

"But..."

He began to defend himself again but hesitated because of her anger when he had made a similar attempt before. Didn't she understand that he never meant to hurt her? Should he tell her that he had already been thinking of romantic places where he could take her to pop the question. Would that help? Or had he ruined everything? If he let her have her revenge, would it be enough for her to forgive him. He sought to find words that might mend what he had broken, but before he could, she spoke again.

"Remember what I told you afterward?" she asked.

"You'd pay me back if it was the last thing you ever did."

He was silent again, and once more she wished she could see his face before she spoke again.

"Can you recall what happened two weeks after the night you-you-you hurt me?


"You turned me down."

"Don't play games. What did I say when you asked me to marry you?"

"I can't remember."

"I told you that would be the worst way for you to cover up your guilt. I said both of us had to think it over for a while before we talked about it again. I didn't even open the ring box. I don't know about you, but I have thought a lot about it since then. Do you remember the question I asked you when we finally had our talk? I'll ask it again. Have you ever done anything like that to another woman? Speak up!"

"No!"

"What's the worst thing you've ever done in your life, worse than what you did to me?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure? Maybe you've thought of something that you couldn't think of before."

"I'm still sure. And I'm sorry."

"I know you are. Will you ever do anything like that again?"

"Never!"

Alice got up from the bed and pulled him to her, dodging the cow head as she hugged him. She released him, sat down, and sniffled before she spoke again.

"I believe you're telling the truth. That means I've seen you at your worst. So I'm ready to marry you, except for one thing."

"A stupid thing!"

"Stupid to you, but not to me. I love you too much to let you make a mistake. You've shown me how cruel and heartless you can be, but I haven't shown you the equivalent. I know what I'm getting into if we marry, but you don't. You will after tonight. Remember what I told you when I was playing with the ring box?"

"No."

"I said I was dying to open it, but you had to return it to the jeweler. I worried that once you saw me at my worst you might throw the ring away without getting a refund. I promise you this. If it ever comes into my sight again, no force on Earth could stop me from ripping it open, putting the ring on my finger, and never letting you go.

"Whether you choose Plan A or Plan B, you'll understand tonight the darkest recesses of my mind. I've shown you the photos of me when I was an ugly-duckling chubby girl who was taunted and bullied. I told you how important it became to take revenge on my tormenters. Getting even has been ingrained deeply into my character. You're the first person I loved that ever triggered it. That's why I made my vow.

"What vow?"

"You forgot that, too? It doesn't mean much to you, but it's critical to me. In the past, I always vowed to get even. But because I love you, for the first time I vowed that I'd never hurt you as much as you hurt me. Do you remember now?"

"Yeah."

"I wonder if you'll remember tomorrow when you make your decision. Can you love a psycho who adores you? Or will tonight scare you straight out of matrimony?"

"I don't get it. How can you love someone and do this to him?"

It was her turn to be silent for a few seconds. She reached out to him and began to stroke his arm. Her hand moved down and she patted his naked ass. She rubbed away the tears in her eyes before she spoke again.

"I love you more than life itself, and I'll feel terrible for you after we're done tonight. Yet my thirst for revenge is so strong that unless I satisfy it, I know it will keep us from finding real happiness together."

*************

"Go to the mirror, cow!"

He shuffled over and took a look at himself. His front cow legs did look ridiculous. The rest of his body, down to his knees was encased so tightly that the slightest movement took tremendous effort. Like his hands, his feet were trapped in hooves, and they were connected to fake cow legs that stopped at the knees.

Above the knees, there was a loose spandex flap that connected his thighs, so he could barely lift his legs to walk. In front of that flap, there was another flap, this one made of latex, that hung down between his legs.

Inside the hollow latex flap were his cock and balls. They, his hands and feet inside the hooves, and his face were the only parts of his body that weren't compressed.

"Are you ready for your blow job?" Alice asked and laughed as she reached under the bed. Because he had no peripheral vision, he couldn't see what she pulled out at first. He looked down and saw her fiddling under the rubber flap in the front. He heard a hiss as she began pumping.

"Here comes your udder," she announced as she pushed down on a lever repeatedly.

The air pump slowly inflated the heavy rubber flap, and it began to fill out like a balloon in front of the spandex that connected his thighs. As the balloon became rounder, he saw four teats pushed out by the air pressure. Everything was a dull off-white with small splashes of pink, except for one slightly red teat.

Alice saw him looking at the teats.

"Your cock is inside the red one. The air pressure shouldn't be bothering it or your balls. Let me know if it does."

"What if I have to...?"

"Don't worry about it. You can't see through the udder. There is a Velcro flap over your ass that can be lifted if necessary. It's hidden under your tail.

"It will be hard for you to eat and drink anyway. That's why I made you a nice dinner. You'll want to stay away from the liquor because you'll need your wits about you."

She stopped pumping and disconnected the pump.

"There! You're all done. Now I need to get ready."

He didn't watch her get dressed because he was transfixed at the spectacle in the mirror. He took a few steps and found he had to shuffle because the rubber udder wouldn't let him lift his legs much. He was conscious of the weight of the udder and the cow head. The tight spandex bodysuit pulled at his neck and back muscles. He tried moving his body into different positions and found that he was more comfortable when he bent forward. The pressure also eased a little when he sat on the bed.

"I'm ready!" Alice announced with a laugh. He looked at her.

"What are you supposed to be?"

"I'm the milkmaid. See my pretty blue and white bonnet and matching flared skirt? Cassie is bringing my bucket and the halter."

"Why is your face hidden while your breasts are almost bare?"

"The bonnet is too big for me on purpose so that it falls into my face and covers it like a hijab. It doesn't hide me as completely as your cow head, but nearly as much.

"As for my breasts, the top part of my costume goes with the bondage cow theme. It's a domme costume."

"What does that mean?"

"The salesgirl said that as a cow, you are subservient to the dominant milkmaid, and dominatrixes wear latex. That's why the top part of the pinafore is blue and white rubber and there's no peasant blouse underneath. The latex barely keeps my boobs from busting out, so I have to move carefully tonight."

************

The party was in someone's home, someone very rich. Ned noticed that all the guests were about their age, and what they wore was elaborate and expensive. Neither Alice nor he, nor most of their friends had the kind of money to rent such costumes.

The room they were in was huge, almost as big as a hotel ballroom, and a stage had been set up at one end. The deejay was on the stage dancing with some of the female guests during the extended sets. Other couples got on the large stage and showed off for their friends. Most of the women on the stage were exhibitionists and wore sexy costumes that left little to the imagination.

Cassie was dressed like Alice, except her bonnet wasn't oversized, so her cute face was plainly visible. Her cheeks were rouged to look like the rosy cheeks of a sun-kissed peasant girl. She presented Alice with a pail, but it was a child's beach pail painted in pink and blue.

"Cassie is the other milkmaid," Alice informed him. "She's going to lead you. All the phones will focus on her face and her breasts, which are a lot bigger than mine. I'll keep my head down, so any photos that include me will only show the bonnet hanging over my face."

As Alice spoke, Cassie slipped something over the cow head and fiddled with it. Ned couldn't feel anything inside the plastic. Apparently, there were ventilation holes because his head was comfortable.

When she finished, Cassie stepped back and looked at her work.

"My practice paid off. It looks authentic."

She held a piece of rope up to where Ned's eyes were.

"This is attached to your leather harness, and I'll lead you around with it. Do you want to get down now?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't agree to be led. I'm not going -"

"I didn't tell him about getting down," Alice interrupted, speaking to Cassie. "That's up to him."

"All right then, let's go," Cassie said enthusiastically.

"Slowly! Slowly!" said Alice. "I don't mind if you enjoy humiliating him, but you can't hurt him."

"I wouldn't hurt a fly," Cassie said with a sarcastic laugh. "You know me."

"I sure do. That's why I'm warning you. If you can't follow my orders, give me the halter and you take the pail."

edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers
12