Cowboy Fantasies - Jesse x Blake

Story Info
Cowboy meets a ranch hand, it's sexual desire at first sight.
2.4k words
4.53
5.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. Based off a wet dream I had. I hope you enjoy!

Jesse was a cowboy in every sense of the word. He could ride a horse and lasso a bull better than men twice his age. He was in his mid 20s, tall and muscular, with thick curly hair, dirty blond in color that was long enough to cover his ears but he kept trimmed above his broad shoulders.

He rode into town on his horse, with everything he owned tucked in a few cloth bags. He smiled and nodded at every passerby, hoping a friendly stranger might let him stay the night.

One stranger caught his eye. It was another young man probably about the same age, not quite as tall and with short dark hair. He couldn't take his eyes off this stranger and he didn't know why. He was drawn in by a sense of familiarity, the young man had a kind and gentle, almost beautiful face. Not that Jesse would ever use those words to describe another man.

"Can I help you with somethin?"

"Oh, I uh, sorry, didn't mean to stare" Jesse stammered "I'm just tired, had a long day"

"No worries" The stranger stuck out his hand "I'm Blake. You're not from around here are ya?"

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Jesse, and no I'm not. I'm just passing through. Say, do you know any place I could stay the night? I don't have much money but I don't need anything fancy. It's just nice to have a roof over my head at night, not that the stars aren't beautiful."

Blake smirked and nodded "as a matter of fact yes. I work in the stables of a wealthy family just outside of town. They're kind people and would let you stay a night or two"

The two young men chatted more while going about the town and purchasing some supplies. Once finished, Jesse followed Blake outside of town and to the estate. It was a large beautiful house, surrounded by many barnes and rolling fields where cows and horses roamed.

Blake opened a gate and let Jesse's horse in, the two then went up to the house to introduce Jesse to the land owners.

"Who do we have here Blake?" A middle aged woman called out. She was dressed in fancy clothing that you could tell was expensive just by looking at. You might imagine her walking the streets of Paris or London, not some farm with mud and animals.

"This is Jesse. He's just passing through and needs a place to stay the night" Blake said as the two of them approached the front porch where the woman was sitting.

"Hello Ma'am, I'm Jesse, pleasure to meet you. I would appreciate it if you'd be so kind as to let me stay the night, if that's alright with yourself and the man of the house"

"Yes thats fine" the woman waived her hand out. "You can sleep in the barn, that's where Blake sleeps so you can sleep with him"

The two young men awkwardly looked at each other sideways.

"And you may call me Mrs. Jones" she said, eyeing Jesse up and down.

The young man was glistening with sweat from the hot day. She noticed how tight his shirt was around his muscles leaving nothing to the imagination, and how the buttons strained like they would pop open every time his chest expanded with a breath in. She was a lonely housewife, and always looking for a new boy toy.

"Mr. Jones is away for the day but I know he also wouldn't mind you staying. As a matter of fact since he's gone I could use help moving something heavy. Could you assist me inside the house Jesse?" She said standing up and motioning inside

"I can help you too" Blake said

"No that's alright Blake, you continue on to your duties with the animals" Mrs. Jones had already tried sleeping with her farm hand but to no avail, so she had stopped trying a while ago.

Blake turned around and rolled his eyes. He gave Jesse a pat on the back, winked, and whispered "have fun"

Confused by this, but not wanting to lose his place to stay the night, Jesse agreed and followed Mrs. Jones inside. She led him up the stairs to a large bedroom. It was colorful and ornate, with a large bed in the center that had lots of soft pillows and blankets. She closed the door behind them and immediately grabbed hold of Jesse. She started kissing his neck and rubbing her hand over his crotch. Jesse was shocked at first, but quickly gave in. The two made out passionately while rolling around on the bed and undressing each other piece by piece.

As much as Jesse enjoyed it, he could not get an erection. In fact he had never been able to perform in bed, but he didn't know why. After a long while, Jesse lack of excitement began to confuse and aggravate Mrs. Jones. She looked around the room unsure of what to do, as if looking for inspiration. She noticed one of the window curtains was messed up. She stopped and pushed Jesse off of her, then walked to the window to fix it.

"Are you not enjoying yourself?" She asked while reaching up to fix the curtain

Jesse sat upright on the bed confused "Yes of course I am" he assured her

"Well obviously you're not, because you're not excited" she said tugging on the curtain "can you come here and fix this, I cannot reach the curtain rod to un-bunch it" she said sounding exacerbated

Jesse got up and went to the window. Just then Blake rounded the corner of the house and stopped dead in his tracks. There in front of him was Jesse fully nude. The window framed his naked body like a picture frame around a piece of art. His body was a piece of art. The pose he was in, of reaching up with both arms stretched his torso like a Greek sculpture. His armpits were exposed revealing thick tufts of hair. This golden curly hair continued all across his chest and down to his crotch, where his flaccid penis hung surrounded by a bush of pubic hair. Below that swung two massive testicles. Blake couldn't look away, he was in awe. He had never seen another man naked before, although he had imagined it, but this was better than anything he could have imagined.

At first Jesse didn't see him. He was too focused on fixing the curtain, and wondering what to do about disappointing Mrs. Jones. Then his eyes caught Blake, and suddenly there he was, butt naked in front of another man mere feet away. There was glass between them but it didn't help at all. If anything it made it worse, he felt like a piece of meat behind a butcher's counter displayed for all to see. He couldn't move, he just stared at Blake. He stared at Blake's beautiful eyes and mouth agape, while Blake stared at Jesse's manhood completely captivated. Then his manhood started to grow. Jesse, who had never been able to get an erection before with a woman, was starting to get hard in front of another man. Slowly at first, but then all of a sudden he was rock hard. His dick pointed straight up and out, as if pointing to Blake like a compass points north. His dick was long and as thick as his wrist. He was quite proud of it, and thought it a shame that it never seemed to get hard when he wanted it to, but it was certainly hard now.

"Oh you fixed the curtain, thank you"

Jesse was jolted back to his senses. He quickly pulled the curtain shut and turned to face Mrs. Jones. She was by the bed removing all the sheets.

"Oh now you get excited" She threw her hands in the air "You find the curtain more appealing than me. Well you're too late, I've already started removing the sheets to be washed"

Jesse scrunched his nose and eyebrows "But they're not even dirty, we didn't actually do anything"

"Have you seen or smelled yourself, you're filthy" Mrs. Jones scoffed

This made Jesse extremely embarrassed "I apologize, it's been a while since I've had access to a washroom. May I use yours?" He asked

"Absolutely not. You can wash in the river like the farm hands do" She pointed outside and gestured for him to leave.

Jesse gathered his clothes and got dressed while scurrying out the door in his shame, still with a massive erection that wouldn't subside. It poked through his pants no matter how he adjusted so he held his shirt in front of himself instead of putting it on. He ran in the direction Mrs. Jones had pointed looking for the river.

Outside, Blake was trying to erase the image from his mind. He continued on his way, but fumbling as he went. He couldn't see in front of him, all he saw with Jesse. He saw his sculpted body and his dick that had grown right in front of his eyes. Currently his own dick was also hard. He didn't know when that happened but he tried to ignore it. He didn't know what to do. On one hand he never wanted to see Jesse again because he was too embarrassed. On the other hand he did want to see Jesse again, he wanted to see him naked again.

For now he needed to forget what just happened and focus on work. He needed to move some of the animals over to the river so they could drink.

Jesse found the river and began to undress. He threw his clothes in a pile on a rock and waded into the water. The cool water felt good. At first he hoped it would shrink his erection, but then he reached down and started gently rubbing his hand up and down the length of his cock. His erection wasn't going away anytime soon. He sat on the river bank, closed his eyes and began stroking his cock. He thought about how Blake had just stood there staring at his manhood. He thought about how Blake's mouth was agape with shock, Blake's open mouth with juicy lips and pink insides. Jesse was so focused on his thoughts and stroking his cock, that he didn't even hear the subject of his fantasies, Blake, approaching.

Blake heard water splashing. He thought it might be an animal down by the water, so he approached cautiously. It was an animal indeed. The kind of animal with a savage hunger and insatiable desire, but not a bear or a wolf, it was Jesse sitting in the water, his arm moving furiously as he jerked off.

"SNAP" Blake accidentally stepped on a twig. Jesse opened his eyes and froze. There was Blake staring at him nude for the second time, only this time he was holding his erection in his hand actively pleasuring himself.

"You didn't get enough of that from Mrs. Jones" Blake laughed

"Please don't tell Mr. Jones" Jesse pleaded "We didn't actually do anything I swear"

"Don't worry, I won't"

"She called me filthy, so I came here to wash up"

"Well you are kind of filthy doing that" Blake pointed to Jesse's hand which was still wrapped around his throbbing cock. Blake tried to stand in a way that hid his own growing erection.

Jesse quickly took his hand off and pulled his knees up to cover himself. "Sorry you've had to see me like this, I bet you think I'm a pervert"

"Well if it makes you feel any better I can make it equal between us"

Jesse raised an eyebrow. Did Blake really mean what he thought he meant?

Blake slowly pulled his shirt over his head. The sunlight hit his chest and made him glow, like how sunlight reaches the forest floor and makes flowers bloom in an otherwise dark world, Blake was more beautiful than anything Jesse had seen before.

Blake undid his pants and stepped out of them. His erection produced a large bulge in his underwear that made Jesse salivate. Blake turned around to put his clothes on a nearby log. That's when Jesse noticed his large hairy thighs and thick meaty ass. As Blake bent over to set down his clothes, his underwear rode up his ass crack giving him a slight wedgie and exposing even more of his juicy cheeks. This made Jesse's cock bounce and throb without him even touching it.

Blake turned around and walked over to the water's edge. He stood directly above Jesse and pulled down his underwear. His cock flopped out and hit Jesse in the face. Jesse stared at the cock in front of him and now understood why Blake had reacted the same way earlier. He leaned his head in and gave Blake's cock a gentle kiss.

Blake sat down next to Jesse. The two were touching shoulder to shoulder. They stared into each other's eyes and at each other's lips. Slowly, they leaned in and kissed. It was electric, powerful and intimidating, like a thunderstorm on the prairie plains. Their bodies crashed into each other. Their hips cemented together, their cocks wedged between skin and rubbing against the other. Both young men started grinding rhythmically. The feeling of another cock rubbing against their own was paradise

They rolled around on the shore, in the water and dirt, becoming covered in mud. Hands exploring each other's bodies, every inch and crevice and fold. Running fingers through the others hair and pulling it hard, caressing the small of the others back tracing fingers up and down the spine. Their cocks continued to fuck each other, long thick rods of meat rubbing together.

"Oh my god I think I'm gonna cum Blake!" Jesse cried out

This pushed Blake over the edge as well "Oh yes me too I'm gonna cum, cum with me Jesse!"

They both erupted with sperm, pump after pump covering their chests and getting rubbed all over by their continuous grinding.

The two collapsed in exhaustion. Jesse laying on the ground and Blake on top of him. They continued to make out, hands caressing the others' faces. Slowly the cum and mud dried and crusted over like mortar between two bricks. They didn't care, they would wash off later, and they couldn't wait until tonight.