Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkindle
kkindle
570 Followers

Mark lay down on the table, T'Soona landed on the table and knelt down beside Mark's groin. Both of her tiny hands were holding his cock, which looked absolutely huge compared to her tiny body, as she positioned her tiny body on top of his chest.

T'Soona decided she was ready to try, so she stood up and positioned herself over Mark's cock and slowly lowered herself down until his cock head was at her pussy lips. With a look of determination she bit her bottom lip and tried to lower herself down onto him. She was incredibly tight around Mark's cock as she finally got the head in. She let out a breath of relief as she continued to lower herself down, determined to see how much she could fit.

She got just over half of him inside her when he felt the now familiar tingle in his cock. T'Soona inhaled a huge gasp of air as she found herself able to take more of Mark's cock into her tight little pussy.

She was so tight and the end of his cock felt a little weird. Then he realized what had happened, the end of his cock had narrowed itself so it could slide directly into her womb. The sensation of fucking her like this was incredible and she was so tight!

Mark sat up, cupped her ass with his hands and lifted her up so he could kiss her. Even her lips tasted like cherries.

He lowered his little fairy back down onto his cock and looked around to find everyone was watching him fuck the little girl. They were all fingering their pussies and Rayven was stroking her hard clit cock. Mark moved himself to the edge of the table while T'Soona was still impaling herself on him and he gave Rayven a little nod of his head.

Rayven smiled and licked her lips, then moved over behind T'Soona. She got down and licked T'Soona's tight little asshole, which drew another gasp from the little fairy. Then she stood up and pushed her cock into T'Soona's ass. T'Soona was in a state of constant orgasm with all the stimulation of being impaled in both holes.

Mark and Rayven both started pumping into little T'Soona, they could feel each other's cocks inside the girl, separated only by a thin layer of skin. They could feel each other get just a bit harder, which then triggered both of them to start pumping the little girl full of cum. T'Soona screamed and suddenly went limp, passed out from orgasmic bliss with a smile on her face.

They both extracted themselves from the comatose girl and Mark laid her on the table, her knees still up and her legs spread wide. Her entire sex, a cummy mess with both holes still obscenely gaping and leaking cum.

Laruun took action and proceeded to hop up and start licking the cum mixture out of the girl.

"Someone is approaching!" CB555 announced.

"Maybe it is Joe or Kat!" Laruun commented, "After all you have been gone for days. I probably should've went and told them, so they wouldn't worry... sorry!"

Mark asked, "Cricket, do you know who my friends at the ranch are?"

"Yes, I am familiar with your friends at the ranch. There are two people outside and they are not your friends," she answered.

"There's two people and they aren't from the ranch," he answered Laruun.

Solara looked puzzled, "How could you know what is happening outside?"

Mark asked, "Cricket, am I allowed to tell them about you?"

"It's up to you! They will eventually find out."

Deciding to play dumb, "The ship told me. Doesn't it talk to you, and that's how you find the ramp so easily?"

Laruun said, "No, the ship does not talk to us, we find the ramp, because we have been doing it for over 10 cycles."

Solara then spoke up from her work area where she was looking at a display, "He is right, there are two people approaching from the Northeast."

Everyone except T'Soona, who was still passed out on the table, made their way over to the display Solara was looking at.

The figures did not look like hikers, backpackers or hunters, they were wearing black pants and coats and were riding quads, towing trailers full of equipment. Mark suspected they were either scientists, military or government.

"Cricket, the ship is hovering silently, can we move the ship without making a sound?"

"We can hover higher or lower without making a sound, but we cannot move directionally, as they would hear the lateral thrusters. The ship is currently hovering at 5 metres," she answered.

"Is there any way for us to listen in on what they say?" Mark said to everyone around.

Solara moved her hands over the console in front of her, "Yes, we do have some proximity sensors with audio and video on most of your trails near here. None of them were triggered, so they did not come up your trail."

Solara pressed a few buttons on her console and soon they could see and hear the men.

The shorter of the two guys was pointing a device around the clearing, "I'm telling you Dave... whatever happened here 10 years ago was no meteorite."

Dave replied, "Marty, you know the only reason they let you take all this state-of-the-art equipment is so that you won't find anything and then you can't talk about it anymore. You've been going on about this for 10 years man!"

Marty pointed the device in the direction of the ship, "I've got something over here, I can't see anything, but there's something here."

Mark then asked, "Has this ever happened before?"

Candy replied, "Over the years many have come up here looking for the meteorite, but they were all looking on the ground and none of them had that kind of equipment."

Mark inquired, "Do you think he's actually detecting the ship?"

Solara shrugged her shoulders, "It is possible! I am not familiar with your detection technologies, but if he suspects we are here there is a number of things he can do to prove it."

"We need to move the ship!" Mark said with a bit of urgency.

Solara said, "If we fire the lateral thrusters, they will definitely going to know we're here."

"Cricket, do we have some sort of geographical lock that makes us hover over the same spot without moving?"

"Yes, there is a geolock in place."

"Can we remove it and still hover?"

"Yes we can... I have removed the geolock," Cricket replied.

"Just so you all know, I have removed the geolock," Mark announced.

Laruun asked quizzically, "So how does that help us?"

Mark explained, "Well even though we're invisible, the ship still has mass. By removing the geolock, the winds will blow us whatever direction they are going, which will allow us to move without making a sound... and if I'm reading the leaves falling from those trees properly, the winds will blow us to the Southeast. Once we get far enough away, we can use the lateral thrusters to redirect us to another location. I'm thinking a safe location, like at the ranch."

Laruun was skeptical, "How is the ranch safe? I have been watching the ranch for many cycles and there is people coming and going from there every day."

"True, it is a busy ranch, but Laruun... did you ever notice where people DON'T go?" Mark smiled as he asked her.

Laruun thought for a bit and said, "I don't understand, people go everywhere there."

"I guess I didn't phrase that question very well. People don't go where the fences are! That's just for horses and the horse owners, not the general public. If we were to hover above one of the fenced group pastures, we would just put ranch-owned horses in it. That's private property and the only people that should ever go in there would be ranch staff. Which is me and the family!" Mark said with a smile.

Laruun nodded as she understood what he was saying, "So what you are suggesting is to park closer to the people, but further away from their reach?"

"Yes, until we can come up with a more permanent solution! How big is this ship anyway?" Mark asked out loud, but expecting Cricket to answer.

"Using measurements you're familiar with, this ship is 25 metres long, 10 metres wide and 7 metres tall." Cricket answered.

"So 25 metres long, 10 metres wide and 7 metres tall, so that's about 75 feet by 30 feet by 21 feet," he pondered talking to himself.

"That's a bit big for a house, but we'll make it work," he finally exclaimed.

Cricket asked, "You live in Canada. Why did you convert metres to feet? Is my data incorrect that Canada uses the metric system or what the Atlanteans call the standard system?"

"No, you are correct, Canada is weird in some aspects. We do use the metric system, but we often switch back and forth between metric and imperial for some things. For instance most Canadians would say I'm 6'2" rather than saying I'm 188cm or 1.88m, and they would also say I'm 220lbs, instead of saying I'm 100kg. Please continue to work in metric or standard as you call it, since it is a more common sense and accurate system."

Mark snapped out of the conversation in his mind, when Rayven asked, "What are you talking about?"

Mark looked at CB555 over in the work area and then turned to Solara and smiled. She had this deer in the headlights look as she had no idea what he was thinking.

"Solara, how about you and me go sit down and talk?" Mark gestured toward the table that T'Soona was still laying on.

They sat down at the far end of the table from T'Soona, who was happily asleep on the table.

"What kind of construction skills do you have?" Mark asked.

Solara explained, "On my planet I was educated as an engineer, so I can build all manner of things and assemble them to perform a function. Why? What are you thinking?"

"The pasture idea is a very temporary solution, as it will likely start to snow before too long. What I'm thinking is, if we had some way to do excavation, we could dig a huge hole in the ground. An underground hangar of sorts, then put a building on top of it," Mark said, while still trying to put the pieces together.

"I've always had the option to build my own house on the ranch. So, what I was thinking was, if we dug a huge hole and reinforced it, and parked the ship in it. Then I could build my house on top of it, with some kind of secret passage down to the hangar. That way you girls could literally live in my house with me," Mark said, while looking at T'Soona soundly sleeping.

Solara smiled, "Ahhh now I know what you're thinking! Actually, I could do what you're talking about quite easily. There are a dozen or so construx on this ship, they were inactive until you came out of the medibed, but we had them on my planet so I know how to use them!"

"What are construx?" Mark asked.

Solara explained, "Construx are construction replicators, they can take matter and reorganize the molecules to make it anything you want and in any form you want it. Once you have finished the design, you can issue a command and the replicators pause indefinitely, unless you reactivate them to make modifications or wish to deconstruct them."

Before Mark could speak, she continued, "So based on your vision, what we know about the ranch and adding my own tweaks to it, I have an even better idea. Give me some time to design it and then I will walk you through it."

"OK I'll leave you to it. Cricket how are things with the intruders?" Mark said.

Solara looked puzzled, "Who's Cricket?"

"Damn! Well, I was going to eventually tell you all anyway," he said to Solara, then turned to the girls still watching the display, "Come on over here girls!"

Suddenly from the end of the table, T'Soona woke up and yelled, "That was awesome!" then realized everyone was looking worried, "What did I miss?"

Laruun caught her up with the present, then gestured for Mark to continue.

"I told you the ship talks to me, but it turns out that isn't exactly true. You all know the medibed does a genetic test of every patient so it knows what to do, right?"

Everyone nodded the affirmative, so Mark continued, "Well, apparently I'm kind of like Rayven!"

T'Soona blurted out, "You're a princess?" causing everyone to laugh.

"No, I'm not a princess, but apparently I am some very distant, direct descendant of one of the original Atlantean Kings. So the medibed gave me the royal upgrades."

Candy joked as she was looking at his cock, "Mmmm, I like the royal upgrades!"

"That was part of the royal upgrade, but a small part."

T'Soona chirped in, "It didn't feel very small!" again making everyone laugh.

"In addition to upgrading my equipment, I also have an AI that is part of me, which is how I'm controlling the ship. I'm still learning all I can do, but apparently I'm going to have lots of time to learn it as my life expectancy is now in excess of 200 years."

Mark let that sink in for a second, then continued, "Solara is the engineering genius, so I have outlined an idea I had been thinking about to better hide the ship and hopefully give you a better life than what you have had over the past 10 years. She's going to design her version of my idea, which will no doubt be a lot better than mine."

Suddenly Cricket announced, "They're shooting something at us!"

Mark told everyone, "They're shooting something at us."

Everyone rushed back to the display to watch. Sure enough they were shooting some sort of gun that didn't appear to be firing bullets.

Cricket told Mark, "It's some sort of energy disrupting device."

"It's an EMP gun!" Mark announced to everyone.

"Cricket, can that thing harm us?"

"It can't harm us, but I have no idea if they can see us," Cricket replied.

Candy asked, "What's an EMP gun?"

Mark explained, "EMP stands for Electro Magnetic Pulse, it fires a disruptive energy wave that disables electronics or anything run by electricity. I don't hear alarms going off, so either they're missing us or it is ineffective against this ship."

Solara, who had been monitoring their audio, announced, "They can see us! Marty said he saw us, and Dave said he has it on video and then he apologized for doubting him. Then Marty said something about getting the whole team up here.

The way they're firing random directions and looking, I'm pretty sure they can only see wherever part of the ship they're hitting, not the whole ship. Cricket, can you fire the lateral thrusters and move us Northwest?"

Rayven was concerned, "They will hear us!"

Mark grinned, "Exactly! They already know we're here, so we don't need to run silent. But since they can only hear us, let's throw them off our trail!"

"Cricket, when the lateral thrusters fire, approximately how fast will we be moving?"

"It will take a bit to work up to a maximum speed of about 100km per hour," she replied.

"Exactly how loud are we when firing the thrusters?" Mark thought.

"Even in full burn, we are still quieter than most of your automobiles."

"OK, fire the thrusters and slowly move us to the Northwest, pass directly over them so they can hit us with their gun a couple of times then, once you get toward the far end of the lake, start increasing our altitude gradually, until they can no longer hit us with that gun, but don't go over 1,000 metres, we don't want to get high enough to get picked up by radar," Mark ordered.

The thrusters fired and began propelling the ship to the Northwest, Solara reported that they could still see them and were firing their gun at the ship.

Mark asked, "Solara, how far can you monitor their audio?"

Solara replied, "I'm not exactly sure, we have never moved anywhere."

"Keep listening and let me know what they say."

Solara reported, "Well they definitely hear us and they're firing that gun trying to track us. They hit us several times until we were at the far side of the lake. We're out of the range of that gun right now and they're still firing to the Northwest."

"We are currently 1 kilometre Northwest of their position at an altitude of 500 metres," Cricket said.

Solara announced, "They just said they were going to pack everything up, now that they have the proof they need!"

"Turn off the thrusters, lower us down to just over the tops of the trees and hover without the geolock. Let the wind push us, but try to direct us toward the ranch, firing short bursts of the thrusters as needed," Mark told Cricket.

"Will do!" Cricket acknowledged.

Mark addressed everyone, "Well that was interesting! How is everyone feeling?"

Laruun said, "I was scared when they started shooting, but when they couldn't harm us, it was kind of exhilarating."

Candy added, "We were lucky you were here Mark, none of us could have made the ship move, all we could ever do was make it hover higher or lower."

Solara then complimented him, "Firing the lateral thrusters to give them audio to follow. Passing slowly over them so they could intentionally hit us with their gun. Then moving directly into the wind and increasing altitude, but not enough to be picked up by your radar network. That was all very tactical! You reacted well under pressure. You would make a good leader!"

"Well, we weren't entirely lucky, it sounds like they got some pictures and video of the ship. So who knows how many more people and organizations are now going to be out looking for us?" Mark said with a bit of sadness, but then continued, "This just speeds up our time line on what Solara and I talked about."

Solara said, "I'll begin working on it right now, I should have something ready for you by morning. Did you want to make any changes?"

"Actually yes I would! The underground hangar is top priority, but rather than the house, maybe just leave a cleared level area of dirt where the house will go, then we can build it over a longer period of time to appear more realistic to the satellites. Something tells me they're going to be watching this area a lot closer than they were before."

"OK I have an idea," Solara confirmed as she went over to her work area and sat down in front of something that kind of looked like a computer, but then closed her eyes and just placed her hands on the mat in front of it, there wasn't a keyboard or a monitor.

After the adrenalin rush wore off, everyone indicated they were going to bed. Laruun suggested that Mark take Marco's room and she showed him the way.

The ship really wasn't very big, there was one hall that was a metre wide that led from the cargo hold to the bridge at the front of the ship. There were 2 rooms on the left side with the medibay and there were 4 rooms on the right side. The rooms were not very big, with a long twin-size bed with about a metre of walk space down the side of the bed and shelf that went across the end, with 4 drawers under it.

Mark went into the room and sat on the bed, Laruun hopped up beside him. Mark leaned over, kissed her and said, "Thank You!"

Laruun asked, "What was that for?"

"For just being you. Are you going to stay with me tonight?"

"No, there's no room for two people in these beds, unless it's T'Soona."

"Then let's make a bed in the cargo hold! We can grab my mattress and your mattress and put them together on the floor."

Laruun smiled, "I'd like that."

So Mark picked the mattress up off the bed, while Laruun grabbed the blankets, and carried it to the back corner of the cargo hold, away from the table and ramp, where Candy had her bed. Then they went to Laruun's room, got her mattress and blankets and set them down beside Mark's makeshift bed. Then they laid down and cuddled. Laruun was soon asleep.

"Keep us drifting toward the ranch and keep watch for those other guys. When we reach the ranch, put us in geolock above the Southeast group pasture and bring us down to 5 metres please," he thought to Cricket.

"Aye, aye captain!" she replied with a giggle.

Mark smiled as he could envision her snapping him a salute.

kkindle
kkindle
570 Followers