Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Solara and Astra did all the designing for the new residence and, after many iterations, they had built a small ranch for themselves, complete with a barn and a workshop.

The design of the house was basically the original lodge design, with the upgraded lodge amenities. The central common area was much the same, except it didn't have an office. Then the kitchen and family quarters went down one wing and two floors of rooms down the other wing. Each room was larger to accommodate its own washroom, desk, bed and sitting area and there were two doors, so you could exit to either side of the house. The second level of the family quarters wing contained three offices, one for Mark, one for Annabelle and one for someone else, likely Liyana, and a meeting room. If they needed the throne room, they'd have to go to the palace.

The large common area was exactly like the old lodge, complete with artificial turf, and a long table to dine at, the couches facing the feature wall with the display and fireplace. The kitchen was similar, but smaller, than the upgraded lodge with food synths, but the concession type window opened where the office was in the old lodge. The other big difference was that, with the tropical climate, there were no walls, so it was open to both sides of the house, but with the roof two levels up that extended out several meters over each side. The support posts for the roof section also supported the stairs that came down from the upper level veranda.

The part of the property that faced the lake was the courtyard area. It was like Jacob's place, but with the steeper property, they had a multi-tiered patio that went from the house to the dock, then after the lowest tier wall was a white sand beach.

The top tier, as you exited the house, was actually the smallest of the tiers. It featured a large barbecue just outside the kitchen area to the left and the right side featured an elevated platform for the twin water slides that curved out into the trees and then straightened out and got steeper to build up speed before hitting the water. It was wide enough that you could ride in a tube, or on a kneeboard, and it was also sloped enough that on the kneeboards you could skip yourself almost out to the end of the dock which made exiting to go back for another run more convenient. The top level also had a large in-ground hot tub and an outdoor bathhouse with the rainfall type shower they had grown to love at the palace.

Like the top tier, the second tier of the patio was covered in stone and featured numerous picnic tables with umbrellas on the right side of the walkway, and a large faux fire pit with five benches around it on the left side. The tier walls were only slightly raised from the rest of the patio, and each tier was about a metre higher than the one below it. They designed the walls to be flower gardens, with raised squares of rocks near the stairs and spaced evenly on the rest of the wall to the edge of the patio.

The third tier of the patio was just a sizeable area of artificial turf, which could be used for a variety of outdoor games. After the third tier was a long angled walkway that joined up with the dock with a nice large white sand beach in front of the patio.

The dock was like Jacob's in that the boathouse was built into the dock, but the jet skis parked in front of the boat under the same shelter and they also opted for a ground level lift area, like Joe and Kat had done, so that was a large flat area just above the beach as the dock transitioned from land to the water. They also had a diving board off the end of the dock and gantry with a rope to swing out over the water.

The east side of the house had a large lawn between the house, barn and workshop, forming a decent sized lawn to play on.

The small barn was to the southeast of the house, with stalls for up to 10 horses, and the back had a fenced area that connected to all the various pastures, which shared the fence line with the main ranch. The loft area had no windows, which was perfect for the movie theatre, complete with popcorn popper, fountain drink dispenser and a washroom. Then tiered reclining seats with drink holders, so no one's view would be blocked.

The workshop was to the northeast of the house, that was where Solara and Astra could build stuff and tinker, but the upper level also had the new playroom and some gym equipment. Just outside the workshop was an outdoor rainfall type shower.

Although the actual ranch was over a kilometre away, they were going to build a path along the lake and river that met up with a walking path around the ranch's private lake, aptly named Henderson Lake. They even planned a small drawbridge that spanned the outlet of the lake, allowing boats to travel beneath it... if they had the remote.

With the design completed, they got it uploaded onto a construx. Fortunately, because it was the first development on the new lake, there wasn't a one week contest period, so they could begin construction right away. The contest periods were primarily used if you were constructing in established communities, but estate lots rarely had a contest period anyway as long as they designed it within the limitations for height, land usage, proximity to property line, etc.

Once the construction had begun, they went out and bought a boat, some jet skis, jet boards and other water-related gear to be delivered tomorrow. They also made sure all their close friends from the business and the other ranch knew that Saturday was going to be the housewarming party.

***

Friday morning, everyone woke up, went for breakfast at the pavilion and then started packing. The communal meal pavilion was going to be one thing that they would miss. Living out at the ranch, they'd need to make their own meals, or hire someone to cook, as it wasn't really practical to take a lift to the nearest pavilion for meals.

As the shuttle approached the estate, they saw that Buck and Moonrise were the first inhabitants of the new ranch. Joe and Kat had brought them over and were relaxing on the veranda facing the barn when they arrived.

After giving Joe and Kat a quick tour, they started unpacking what they had brought and, after another trip, everyone had moved all their belongings by lunchtime.

That was one benefit of the synth technology, you didn't have to pack clothes, food, pots, pans, plates, glasses, cups and cutlery, or even computers and most furniture you just built during the construction. So everyone just had a small collection of personal items, such as golf clubs, sports equipment, pictures.

Ra'ki and Luna volunteered to make lunch, since they had almost no personal items to unpack. Then after lunch, Maren shuttled Solara and Astra back and forth to haul the sex machines.

Everything they had bought at the marine shop was delivered early Friday afternoon, so they spent the latter part of the afternoon and evening out on the water, where they had the entire lake to themselves. Mark, Annabelle, Rayven, Solara, Astra, Luna and Ra'ki loaded into the boat and went for a long boat ride to Baronville and back. It was a long trip, but the smooth lake and silent motor made the trip quite relaxing and people could actually talk without having to yell over the motor.

The boat was one of the higher end pleasure boats; it showed a map of the area around you and warned you if the water was getting too shallow or if you were getting close to shore. A standard safety feature of all high-tech boats built and sold on Atlantis was that they would warn you if you got close to another craft, or the shore, and if you didn't change course, it would automatically shut down the motor. Another nice feature was that when the transmission was in park, you didn't need an anchor as the boat would maintain its position.

By the time they got back it was already dark, but thanks to the map they could navigate the lakes and rivers back to the Meteor Lake, then the ranch was easy to spot since there were two faux fires that marked the entrance to the private cove. As they entered the cove, the patio had taken on a neat ambience as small faux fires lit up in the square rock areas around the perimeter of the patio, along the tier walls and on several of the posts down the dock.

As everyone walked up the pathway to the third level, they found that Candy and Dany had came over while they were away, but in their absence they were having some fun with Gaderius, as he was currently fucking Candy, but he must have fucked Dany before that, as she still had cum dripping out of her pussy.

Laruun and Marta were laying on the artificial turf in a 69 position, with their tongues delving deep into their partner's pussy. There was no sign of Liyana, Gyges or Athena, so they had likely retired to their rooms for the night.

Everyone discarded their clothes and joined in the fun. Solara and Astra paired off as usual, as did Rayven and Annabelle and Ra'ki and Luna paired off. They left Mark unpaired as he considered which couple to join.

Luna was on her knees with her tight ass in the air as she played with her smooth bare pussy and feasted on Ra'ki's pussy. The sight was very erotic, so he decided that was a good place to start. Not knowing if her ass was directed at him intentionally or not, he silently knelt behind her and guided the head of his cock along her wet slit. Luna arched her back as the head of his cock contacted her clit. She then looked back over her shoulder and with a sultry look, used her fingers to spread her nether lips apart, exposing her inner pinkness.

Mark used the tip of his cock to tease her pussy open and close as her wetness made audible smacks, but Luna surprised him by pushing her ass back, forcing his cock all the way inside her. It didn't take long with Luna's skilled tongue to bring Ra'ki to climax, and as Ra'ki made to move her pussy away from Luna's tongue, Luna thrust her hand forward, burying it deep into the lizard girl's pussy.

Ra'ki's moans of pleasure soon prompted Mark to erupt deep into Luna's pussy as Luna was also cumming, but as her hand withdrew from Ra'ki's pussy, Ra'ki saw her opportunity to return the favour as she moved around to watch Mark withdraw his cock. Then swiftly thrust her fist into Luna's cum filled pussy, while holding Mark's cock in the other hand, so she could lick it clean.

The sounds of sex and orgasm could be heard all over the patio. Then, almost like they choreographed it, as each person recovered from their orgasm, they made their way to relax in the hot tub before heading to bed. However, since there wasn't room for Candy or Dany in the hot tub, they kissed everyone goodnight and made the quick run back to the other ranch, with promises to see them all tomorrow.

Eventually, after the long day, the sex and the warmth of the hot tub, everyone started excusing themselves for the night.

Before bed, Mark checked out his new office, since he hadn't done that earlier.

The asteroid was all the news and likely would be until 'impact day', as they were calling it. He figured maybe they were calling it that, because they didn't think their governments could take care of it on their own?

As he thought about the increased privacy of the ranch, he realized that one pleasant thing about not living in the palace, was that there wouldn't always be reporters hanging around waiting to talk to him. He figured he would still use the office at the palace regularly, as he would still stay there if foreign dignitaries or senators were in town.

Then he thought that since they weren't living there any longer, maybe they should make some slight changes to the palace residence?

Once he was all caught up with the news, which didn't take very long, he also retired to the bedroom where Annabelle and Rayven were both already fast asleep.

***

Saturday morning, Mark was up early, went to his office for his coffee and daily reports, then went down and made breakfast for everyone. After breakfast, he and Liyana took a trip back into the city, just to make they had forgotten nothing.

Almost like he had expected. Once they arrived at the palace, a few reporters were waiting and asked, "So you're really not going to do anything about the asteroid?"

Mark simply replied, "Your governments say they can take care of this planet without us, so here's their chance to prove it!"

Mark, of course, had been paying close attention to what was being said in the news, because if they did what he thought they would do and simply launch a few nuclear missiles at it, it wouldn't actually do much of anything to the asteroid, but it could deflect its course a bit and put Atlantis in danger. Again, the plan was that the Federation would intervene only if they had failed to destroy the asteroid before it hit the atmosphere.

After taking a quick look around, they decided there was nothing else that needed to move and headed back out to the ranch.

Just like when he had first arrived at Henderson Ranch after leaving Calgary, that feeling of 'this is where he was supposed to be' came over him as they approached the new ranch. While he had enjoyed living at the palace, living in a busy city just wasn't the same as living out in the country.

Shortly after they had returned from the city, Jacob and Cass arrived, followed soon after by Beth and Eric. Just like at Jacob's party, everyone got a tour of the ranch. They visited the horses and ended up relaxing out on the patio, playing games or in the water. The twin water slides were a big hit.

Henry and Amelia showed up after lunch, again they had played golf in the morning and had lunch with their friends at the clubhouse, before coming over.

The house warming party had everyone that was at Jacob's party, but with the addition of Candy, Dany, Mahasin and Imaren from the ranch, since everyone else at the ranch was out on a trail ride. The centaurs weren't much for deep water, but they liked to play in the shallower areas close to shore. Laruun and Marta were a bit scared of the deep water too, but once they got life jackets on and realized they would float, they relaxed and had a lot of fun. They even took a turn on the 2 person towable tube.

The party went well into the evening and Meles, Lydia, Joe and Kat arrived after the trail ride ended.

All had a good time, but eventually it all ended. Once Joe, Kat, Meles, Lydia, Imaren and Mahasin had left, most of the girls opted to go play in the new playroom, while Gyges and Athena retired to their own room for some fun.

When most of the girls had left, Gaderius wasted no time pulling out his big bull cock and sinking it deep into one of the fillies. Mark hadn't noticed that Ra'ki had stayed as she helped him remove his clothes and then impaled herself while sitting in his lap.

As the couple sat on the lounger watching Gaderius fuck both of the fillies, Ra'ki just made slight movements with her body as her insides massaged Mark's cock, which had expanded to a size Candy and Dany might not have been able to take. Ra'ki could easily take it as her lizard insides squeezed and massaged the full length of his cock inside her body.

Once Gaderius had cum into Candy's pussy, the trio gathered around Mark and Ra'ki, who seemed to squirm against each other with only slight body movements.

Dany suddenly noticed how big Mark's cock was by the bulge in Ra'ki's abdomen and stomach and got down on her knees so she could lick their union. The added sensation of Dany's tongue soon brought both Ra'ki and Mark to climax as his cum erupted deep inside the yellow and black lizard girl. Ra'ki then raised and lowered her body a few times just to make sure Mark had all the cum milked out of him.

Then she raised up and by the time she was fully standing, Mark's cock was still inside her. She lifted one leg and swung it over the lounger as a flood of cum poured out of her pussy, all over Mark and lounger. Dany eagerly licked up the mess while holding Mark's super-sized cock in both of her hands as it slowly returned to its normal size.

Candy just stared throughout the entire scene and said, "Wow!"

Once they had cleaned up, Candy and Dany gave everyone kisses and then left to go back to the other ranch, while Gaderius retired for the night and Ra'ki and Mark relaxed in the hot tub for a bit before also retiring.

END


12