Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle came up behind Ardala, prompting her to ask, "Is he OK? He seems distracted or lost in thought."

Annabelle smiled, "He has a big universe to watch over. This is what he does."

Ardala looked confused, "What do you mean, he watches over the universe?"

Annabelle took her hand and led her to the couch, where they sat down next to Mark.

Annabelle explained, "Do not call him a god, he hates that and will tell you that gods don't exist, but he is about as close to a god as anyone can get. You govern and watch over your country, but he watches over not only the 17 planets in the Federation, but all the space in between them as well."

She then recounted the story of Magellan, as Ardala listened with rapt attention.

At the end of the story, Annabelle insinuated, "The power he has, matches the cock that's between his legs. My pussy is always wet for him!"

Ardala realized her pussy was wet as well, especially when Annabelle got down on her knees between Mark's legs and undid his pants, snapping Mark out of his conversation with Cricket. Ardala was already breathing heavier.

Annabelle smiled, "Did you come up with a plan for tomorrow or was there some other issue somewhere that had your attention?"

"I've got the base of a plan and we found another rift. Rift 13 is about halfway to the Norn home world, I had the Sentinel deploy some seeding ships and a construx for a hyperspace gate."

Annabelle smiled as she pulled his rapidly hardening cock out of his pants, stroking it to full hardness while kissing up and down the shaft. Her hand slipping up the inside of Ardala's leg, finding her pussy radiating with her heat.

As she rubbed Ardala's pussy through her pants, she realized she needed to move things along, so she got up and removed her clothes. Then pulled Ardala up and helped remove her clothes, exposing her voluptuous D-cup breasts with dark areolae and pert nipples, then exposing the landing strip of dark hair above her shaved pussy.

As Annabelle slipped two fingers up inside her, "Wow you are wet!" as she brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked them off, then slid them back down Ardala's body and into her hot slit. Then withdrawing them and moving them to Mark's mouth so he could lick the juices off. "She tastes good, doesn't she?"

"She does!"

Annabelle guided Ardala to sit back down on the couch as she spread Ardala's legs and began licking the tasty wet slit. Mark got up, freeing some room on the couch as Ardala and Annabelle moved around so that they were both on the couch rather than the hard floor. Annabelle's mouth never leaving Ardala's quim as they moved.

Mark then positioned himself behind Annabelle and slipped his cock inside his wife, as Annabelle moaned into Ardala's pussy.

After a couple minutes of slow fucking Annabelle, while she was eating at Ardala's Y, Annabelle started working her way up Ardala's body, kissing her belly button, then her breasts, her neck and finally her lips. As they sensually kissed, Ardala was massaging Annabelle's massive breasts, Annabelle moved up and Ardala began sucking a nipple. She seemed surprised that she got milk, but kept sucking and relishing the sweet flavour of Annabelle's milk.

Seeing the opportunity, Mark withdrew from Annabelle's pussy and redirected his cock to Ardala's pussy. His cock had already expanded inside Annabelle, so Ardala moaned as her pussy stretched to accommodate his cock.

After a couple of minutes of fucking like that, Annabelle suggested a change.

Ardala thought it was just a position change, but they walked into the bedroom and lay down on the bed beside Rayven, who had been waiting for them to come to bed. Annabelle pushed Mark down onto the bed, then guided Ardala to mount him, and then she crawled onto the bed with her ass pointed toward Mark and Ardala as she made out with Rayven.

Without being prompted, Ardala began licking and fingering Annabelle's bare pussy and ass.

As Mark pumped away into Ardala's quim, Rayven got out of bed and moved behind Ardala as Annabelle lay down on the bed, leaving Ardala with only the ability to finger her, as Annabelle guided her to insert more and more fingers.

Rayven was licking Ardala's ass and pussy as Mark pumped in and out of it, and as Ardala was just working her fist into Annabelle, Rayven slid her cock in beside Mark's. With two cocks fucking the same hole, Ardala began her orgasm as her hand pushed deep into Annabelle. She never really came down from her orgasm, but she soon regained enough senses to give Annabelle a good fisting.

Finally when Annabelle came, both Mark and Rayven came, flooding Ardala's pussy with hot cum and pushing Ardala into an even stronger orgasm.

As everyone recovered, they went to the shower and quickly washed off. Then, upon entering the bedroom and seeing the cum covered bed, Ardala said, "Wow, did we make a mess of the bed!"

Annabelle said, "Yeah, it was worth it though!" As she pressed the reset button and the bed reset itself.

It amazed Ardala, "Wow, that's a pleasant feature! I hate sleeping in a puddle of cum!"

Annabelle laughed as she pointed at Mark and Rayven, "Me too! With those two, I was always sleeping in cum."

Since this bed wasn't as big as their normal bed, Ardala gave everyone a kiss and bid them a good night as she collected her clothes and went back to her room.