Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they reached the transit zone on the space station, Cricket informed Mark, "There are several men from the army that are sneaking down the path into the city."

Mark asked the girls, "I was planning on staying at the outreach centre in Corinth tonight. Did you want to stay there as well, or are you just going to stay on the ship?"

Annabelle said, "I'm going to stay on the ship. It is our home, besides I think you're going to be busy all night with the army guys."

Mark smiled, "Exactly why I'm asking. Some army guys are trying to sneak into the city as we speak. So I'm thinking Maren can take us back to Corinth, and you guys can make your own way to the Galatea."

Annabelle gave him a kiss and said, "Have fun with the army guys tonight. Don't be too hard on them. I'll see you tomorrow."

The Corinth group then boarded Maren's shuttle, and they were landing on the roof of the new outreach centre in minutes. Shuttles were WAY faster than public transit.

The ravine path was not straight from where they built the outreach centre. There were near vertical stone walls on both sides of the path that went straight with only a slight elevation increase for roughly 50 metres, then took a sharp right and continued upwards for another 250 metres, then it switch backed and continued until it reached the top of the ridge. The way the crow flies, the top of the ridge was about than 500 metres from the edge of the city, likely further than any trebuchet or any range weapon of that era could reach.

As they all exited the shuttle, Cricket said, "The men are being slow and trying to be sneaky. They are just about to round the last corner."

"Have the drones whisper, 'Believe nothing you have been told... it's all make-believe. Lay down your weapons and walk away. This is a fight you have no chance of winning.' In fact, do that with drones through the camp as well. Just stay clear of the Cardinal and Pope."

Mark told everyone what he knew, and they all asked if they were safe? Mark assured them they were and suggested Maren take them for a tour of the new outreach centre; he was going to go down and meet the sneaky army guys.

Nicholas and Griffin were both curious, so they opted to follow Mark down to the ground level as Cricket informed Mark, "I've upgraded the well-worn and uneven path to the top of the ridge with a material similar to the rubberized flooring that was in the horse barns back at the ranch, except coloured brown. This would be much easier to travel up and down the path, even in the rain. You can see through the force field from inside the tunnel, but from the outside, it appears like a solid door."

Cricket didn't have the lights in the tunnel turned on, so they waited in the tunnel near the edge of the force field, as Mark explained the force field and what it looked like from the other side.

Mark closed his eyes, "Cricket, can you patch me in to watch from one drone you have following them?"

Suddenly, Mark could see the view from the drone in his mind. There were four men, and they were just about to round the corner. They were using hand signals to communicate, so they were obviously skilled at what they were doing. Mark suspected they were assassins.

Mark opened his eyes and smiled as he told Nicholas and Griffin that they were just about to come around the corner.

Their eyes were adjusted to the darkness by now, but there was enough moonlight that they could easily see the men, even though they were dressed in black, rounding the corner and sticking to the deeper ditches formed by rain water during rains that ran along the edges of the path.

They watched the men slowly try to sneak up to the building.

When they reached about 25 metres from the gate, Mark smiled and whispered, "Let's have some fun!"

Griffin smiled and nodded, while Nicholas showed almost no emotion. Mark told Griffin to go stand by the edge of the tunnel on one side, while he went to the opposite side.

Loud enough for the sneaking men to hear, Mark said, "Shhh, they're coming. Can you see them?"

Griffin replied at about the same volume, "Yeah, there's 4 of them. 2 on each side."

The sneaking men stopped, and all looked at each other, but made no sounds and were content to sit completely still.

Mark said, "I think they heard us. They stopped."

Griffin said, "Maybe one of them needed to take a shit?"

Mark laughed and then shouted to the men, "You guys better not be shitting on the side of our road!"

Both Nicholas and Griffin laughed, as the men realized they had lost any element of surprise and simply stood up and started walking toward the building.

One man spoke, "Come on out and fight you cowards."

Mark replied, "Cowards? You guys were the ones trying to sneak up on us! Besides, the Federation is a peaceful society, and we have no desire to fight anybody."

The men laughed as the leader said, "As I suspected, you are weak! Taking back this city will be fun."

Mark said in a stern voice. "Do not mistake our desire for peace as weakness. We will never start a fight, but we certainly know how to end one!"

One man was carrying a battle axe and rushed to the gate, swinging to hit it. The axe bounced off like it had struck something, but there was no noise and obviously no damage. As he stopped and used his hands to feel what he was striking, he could feel it was solid, but nothing recognizable until he reached the edge of the force field where the actual building was. Again, he took his axe and hit the building. This time there was a thud, but obviously no damage.

Mark then prompted, "Guys, it's late and I would like to go to sleep. So before you guys either hurt yourselves or start a war, I seriously think you guys should go back and talk to the Cardinal and Pope. Have them come down here and we can talk. Just wait until the morning."

There was no reply from the men as two of them made their way back up the road. The other two split up and were trying to either break something or scale the near vertical cliff walls near the outreach centre.

Mark inquired, "Seriously, what purpose would you have that requires you to sneak in under the cover of darkness?"

They did not respond and continued to search for a weakness.

Eventually, they had finished the tour and the rest of the family members joined them in the tunnel. Once they were all caught up with what had transpired, they saw soldiers, some with torches and some with carts, escorting the Cardinal and Pope, who were riding horses.

One of the returning soldiers said, "See? They've got some sort of gate and they can see and hear us."

The Cardinal replied, "This building wasn't here a few days ago. It has to be that King guy that's behind this. I told you he can create things out of nothing just by waving his hands."

The Pope said, "No one has the power to do that. Try setting it on fire and if that doesn't work, bring down one of the battering rams!"

The soldiers with the carts came forward and piled wood in front of the force field, then the guys with the torches lit the fire. A minute later there was a roaring bonfire in the middle of the path, but it was against the force field, so not actually touching anything.

There was plenty of space beside the fire, so Mark walked right up to the edge of the force field and leaned forward until just his head and neck were outside the force field. He couldn't see where the force field was, but he could feel the temperature difference from the heat caused by the bonfires on the other side of the force field.

He startled the soldiers. "Would you guys please keep it down out here? People are trying to sleep!"

The Cardinal then declared, "That's the guy that calls himself a King and speaks of blasphemy."

The Pope then addressed Mark, "We shall burn down your walls and retake this city. It is the will of our Lord."

Mark just rolled his eyes. "Seriously guys? It's the middle of the night. Come back in the morning and we can talk then, or you are welcome to stay there. At least the fire will keep you warm."

"Then we shall use our battering ram and crash down your gate!"

"Good luck with that! Instruments of war may not travel down the path. They will fall to pieces long before they get here."

"Then we shall use our trebuchets to rain the Lord's fury down upon the city."

"Cricket, TRD all the trebuchets they have."

"2 trebuchets destroyed."

"Sorry about that. I've already destroyed both your trebuchets. Look at it this way. At least you don't have to push them back to Alexandria!"

"Then we shall use our catapults to rein fire down on the city."

"Cricket, take out the catapults."

"4 catapults destroyed."

"I am so sorry! I've already destroyed all 4 of your catapults too! Face it guys, there's nothing you can do! Come on into the city in the morning and we can talk peacefully. Hey, I'll even introduce you to the new mayor we just elected today. He's a great guy. Just make sure you are unarmed. Now try to keep it down out here. I'm going to get some sleep. Good night!"

Mark turned and walked away as everyone else asked, "That's it? You're just going to leave them there?"

"Sure! Why not? It's not like they'll be able to get into the city and anyone with a weapon inside the city will be neutralized. I assure you, everyone is safe. Go get some sleep and come back in the morning, or if you are really worried, you are welcome to sleep in the offices above."

Mark turned around and walked to the downhill side of the tunnel, where there was an up escalator on the right side and a down escalator on the left side. There were hover elevators located inside the tunnel just beyond the upper points of the escalators, but Mark preferred the slow ascent of the escalators.

Taking the escalator up to the main level, it was definitely a unique design for an outreach centre. Of course, the central area had the information kiosks, the identification office and all the other offices and meeting rooms around the edges. The right hallway extended out into the steep slope as a huge food court, with windows overlooking the city along the right wall. The left hallway had windows overlooking the city on the left side and contained more offices and the medical bay. Each side of the main centre area had elevators that went down to the prison level or up to the transit zone.

It was getting late, so after a quick look around the outreach centre, Nicholas indicated he was going home to bed. Everyone else followed suit and soon it was just Maren and Mark that remained.

Mark took one office on the uphill side of the outreach centre, over the path, and turned it into a bedroom. The army men must have given up or come up with a new plan, as they were nowhere to be seen and the fire was still burning.

Turning back to the bed and seeing a naked bunny ass pointed his direction. Mark wasted no time discarding his clothes and sinking his cock deep inside the sexy bunny. Fucking her nice and slow and simply enjoying her body. Eventually she wanted more and made him lie down and she mounted him cowgirl style and rode him fast and furious until they had both climaxed and they had flooded her pussy with cum.

Maren cuddled up to Mark and was asleep in no time. Mark, however, kept talking to Cricket and having her patch him in to the various drones as they floated around the army camp.

Happy with the wrenches thrown into the Pope's attack plans, Mark settled into a good sleep.

12