Cowboys Fucks Photog's Wife

Story Info
Man at wedding tells photog he is going to fuck his wife.
2.4k words
3.6
19k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

I was photographing the wedding when a tall guy in cowboy boots, a western hat, and a sports jacket with elbow patches asked me which woman in the wedding party was my wife. I pointed her out, trying to be friendly, when he smiled and said that "was the one" he intended to fuck before the day was over.

I wasn't sure I heard right and asked what he had said. "You heard me right," he said with a broad grin. "That's the filly I intend to ride in a bit," he said. "So she's from your stable."

"Yes, she's my wife, but she doesn't fuck around with strange cowboys," I told him with a frown.

"Oh, she will," he said confidently. "She absolutely will," he added. I looked back into the viewfinder, but he didn't leave.

"You have a time you want her back?" he said with more than a bit of arrogance. "Not that we will be finished by then, but just to give you the courtesy of asking," he said with a smirk. Ignoring him, I focused on the bride, but he stayed there. "She really is striking. Does she like to fuck standing up or laying down?"

"Look," I said, "Whatever your name is, you aren't going to have sex with my wife and that is that. She has no reason to hang around with phony cowboys with oversized ego and imitation snakeskin boots."

"Charles," he said. "It's Charles, and they're not imitation, they're python, and she will after we meet and I charm her out of her drawers, or panties, whichever she prefers to call them."

"Look, Buster... " I began.

"It's Charles, and you should leave it up to her, or don't you do that out here in California? Not secure enough in your manhood to leave it up to your wife who she has sex with?" he said disdainfully.

"Out here we don't target other guy's wives," I said. "We have too much class for that," I said, stepping away from the camera, clenching my fists. He calmly smiled, told me he was sorry I could not let my wife decide for herself, tipped his cowboy hat and walked toward where Claire was talking to a group of people. I looked back in the viewfinder but could not focus my eye on what the camera was pointed at. I was angry enough to bite a nail in half, and the man's words kept coming back to me.

I looked over the camera and saw he was talking to Claire, and she was smiling and chatting him up. I watched them for a while and the fact that she was smiling and laughing was irritating the hell out of me. A few minutes later she came to me and I said something about that fucking cowboy in the snakeskin boots. "Oh that's just Charley. He means no harm. He really is a very nice man," she said looking back at him.

"Nice man? He just told me he was going to fuck you tonight," I said.

"You must have heard him wrong," she said. "I am sure he would not use that kind of language. You probably heard him say something else and misunderstood him," she said. "He is very polite. Really very shy. He probably said something and you thought he said what you heard. Charley is really a very nice man. He has done business with my boss, Mr. Fletcher. He is from Texas, you know."

I told her I knew he was from Texas and that I didn't misunderstand. "I know what he said and he made himself very clear. This was not me hearing him wrong," I said. "It was him telling me he was going to have sex with you. He said I should let you choose for yourself."

"Well, that's true. You don't need to choose for me, right?" she said.

"So are you choosing that? You choosing to have sex with him?" I asked. The wedding was starting and I needed to be in place. "Can we talk about it later?" I asked. She was pissed at me and that was clear. I had to go, but I knew things were not resolved. While I was taking pictures a young man handed me a note and I read it as I focused the lens. It said: "Charley has invited me to go dancing with him and I am deciding for myself to go. I will see you after the wedding. Charley will bring me home. Claire." There was no "Love, Claire," which usually writes, so it is clear she is still pissed and I have the wedding to do.

When the wedding was over I put my equipment in my car and drove home. At home I fixed myself a TV dinner and went in to watch a game. At midnight I looked at the clock, went out to the driveway, and stood a while looking down the street hoping to see a car pulling up in front. Nothing.

At one I went back outside and stared off down the street.

She didn't come down the road and I went back inside. At two a car pulled up and a few minutes later the door open and Claire came in. There was no more defiance in her manner, in fact she was clearly contrite and more than a little uncomfortable, even ashamed. She apologized for being so late, said the time got away from them.

"Charley did have more than dancing in mind, and I may have gotten a little carried away with things," she said, obviously embarrassed.

"How carried away?" I asked. She began to cry. That is my Achilles Heel, when she cries I fall apart. "Was he right about what he told me? Did you....? Did he... did he fuck my wife last night?" I asked deciding to be direct. She did not answer, but turned away and stood quietly facing the wall.

Without turning around she asked if I wanted a divorce. "Of course not," I said. "One night of infidelity does not ruin twelve good years of marriage. Do you want a divorce?" I asked.

She turned to face me and shook her head. "No," she said quietly. "But I... ". She paused, unable to say what she had done. "I... "

"You got carried away," I said. "Simple as that. He did tell me what he was going to do," I said. She nodded and said she knew.

"He told me what he had said, after we... ah,"

"I know," I said. "No need to say it. Afterwards," I said. She nodded, said she didn't deserve my understanding, my forgiveness. I told her that she didn't need my forgiveness, that she needed to be okay with it personally. I was quiet for a minute, then I said, "Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy yourself?"

She stood silently for nearly a minute, then she nodded. "Yes," she said. "I did. I didn't want to, but I did."

I took her into my arms, and in a sudden inspiration, I said, "if you'll agree it won't be with ole Charley again, I'll agree you can do it as many times as you like, just not with him," I said.

"He lied to me," she said. "He said he didn't say that, but he did."

"Exactly," I said. "You can have anyone else, just not him."

"Okay," she said through tears. I said if she wanted sex with other people, that would be fine with me, only not with Charley. I held her and she cried, then thanked me with a warm kiss. "I didn't know I'd like it so," she said as she dried her eyes, apologizing again.

I asked her who she might like other than Charley. She thought about it, then she said a name. "Jake," she said. "I think I would like Jake. Maybe Mark. You really wouldn't mind?"

"As long as it is not Charley," I said. "He's a lying sack of shit." She nodded.

"I am sorry," she said sadly.

"The good thing is we learned you can like it,". I said. "I can live with that," I said. We decided she would talk to Jake and Mark, and see if they were interested.

"Of course they'll be interested in you," I said. "You are beautiful. You are sexy. You are a man's dream. Of course they will be interested," I said hugging her. "I can take some shots of you that they'll like and you can show them."

"Sex shots?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"It will be fun," I said. "I'd like to do that. You can show them. Give them some incentive. Not that they'd need any," I said.

A week later I set up the camera on automatic and I got in bed with her and we took some pictures of me fucking her, then some of her naked by herself. It was all very exciting and I had a good time doing it. I also got turned on just thinking of her fucking Jake and Mark. It was different than with Charley. He had lied to her and this was my idea. I was agreeing to let my wife have sex with other guys, which she had liked with Charley, but it was not Charley. It was not with a scumbag I hated.

A lot had happen since the wedding I was working. A lot had changed in me since the Texan asshole had told me he was going to fuck my wife. I had seen it wasn't the worst thing in the world for her to enjoy sex with another person, and I had resolved the fact she still had desires for sex with others. I realized monogamy may not be the end-all-be-all that many think it is, that a woman can have desires she can fulfill outside of marriage and it doesn't have to ruin things for her and her husband.

I began to enjoy the thought of her being pleasured by someone else, picturing it, as a photographer would, savoring the images of her involved in lovemaking. Our sex was hotter after that, and I knew it was because she was thinking of sex with Jake or Mark, but I enjoyed the sex and accepted it as a gift from my sexy, newly sexually energized wife.

It was March, the first time she was with Mark. I had helped her prepare for him, helped her shave her pubis, shower, pick out the clothes she would wear for him, and the effort became a project we were doing together. Her fucking someone else had actually brought us closer. When she was ready she stood before the mirror and twirled for me, showing the woman who was about to go to another man for sex.

When she returned from being with him her face was flushed, her smile was broad, and her mood was elevated and alive. "You like it?" I asked, clearly knowing the answer. She nodded and grinned.

"I did, yes," she replied with a grin. I took her into my arms and kissed her. "We did it together," she said. I thought how ironic that she felt her sexual affair was assisted by her husband.

What had started as a bold move by a stranger telling me he was going to fuck my wife, which he did, but that had led me to give her the freedom to express herself sexually and actually have sex with another man.

When her "date" with Jake was scheduled, again I helped her prepare. Again I shaved her pubic hair, soaped her in the shower, and fingered her pussy as I washed her. Then I helped her pick out the outfit she would wear. It was a blue dress with a very low back, without shoulders, and it was short, not much lower than the tops of her stockings. It was one really sexy outfit that would have a man panting on sight. Her panties were brief, figured to come off quick, and she wore no bra.

Jake picked her up at the house, shook my hand and thanked me for allowing her to be with him. "That is her decision," I said. "It is not for me to allow or not allow, but I thank you for giving my wife sexual pleasure. You are doing a favor for me because I want her pleased and satisfied. It is me who should thank you," I said.

She left by climbing into his truck and I could see her lovely panties as she climbed up into his truck and I wondered how long they would stay on once she got inside. Not too long I imagined. When she got home she looked pleased. I asked her if she would tell me about her night with Jake. She sat on the bed and asked if we could have sex and she would tell me as we fucked. She actually said 'fuck' which she never had before in my presence.

I slipped into her and eagerly waited for her to tell me about their sex. "Well, he fingered me in his truck, and then he ate me at his house on his couch. I put one leg on top of the sofa and opened myself up for him. He had taken my panties off in the truck and asked if he could keep them. I said he could and loved the feeling of being naked under my dress as we drove. I opened my legs and put my feet on the dashboard so he could reach down with his hand and he could play with my pussy as he drove.

He really likes eating pussy," she said with a smile, using a word she hardly ever did. "I didn't know I liked it so much. You do it good," she corrected, "but I think that is his specialty. He loves eating pussy and told me about the other women he has eaten. I didn't think I would like hearing that, but I did. It turned me on to hear him tell about his other women. It made me feel like one of a special group. Ladies that he has fucked and eaten."

I listened to her talk about sex and I realized I actually had that asshole Charley to thank for that. As much as I hated to say it, I had to thank Charley for showing my wife what she really liked, for bringing her out of her sexual shell, and I was reaping the rewards. So if a guy ever comes up to you and says he is going to fuck your wife, it may not be all bad. You just have to be patient and see where it goes. Good luck.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers