Coworker Turns Me into a Beautiful Woman

Story Info
Coworker helps me find myself.
1.6k words
4.28
11.7k
10
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody at my job knows that I love to cross-dress. So, when I was dress up and at the mall, I was surprised to hear someone say my name. I turned to see a young woman that works with me standing there. She said I can't believe it I thought that was you. I was shocked and didn't know what to say. She told me it was okay, and I didn't have to worry she wasn't going to tell anyone. We talked for a while about why I like to dress up. She told me I needed to work on my makeup and that she could help me with it.

We ended up agreeing for her to help me with my makeup. Setting a time for me to go to her place for some lessons. A couple of days went by, and it was time for my first lesson. I got to her place she invited me in. She took me to her bedroom where she had her makeup station set up. I was in heaven I never seen so much makeup in my life. She sat me down and found a foundation that was my shade. After applying it she started using eyeliner on me when she said you did bring you female clothes with you right. I told her I did and that I was already wearing pantyhose under my pants. Well maybe you change into them before I get into it so you don't get makeup on them when you change. Okay where can I change, I asked. She said right here silly it's just us girls. But I don't wear panties with pantyhose I told her. So, neither do I she informed me. I got undressed just standing there in my pantyhose she said well put your heels on. I'm going to put my dress on first. No silly you put your shoes on first she told me. I asked her why she said because that's how us girls do it plus, I want to see how they shape your legs.

I slip my 3-inch pumps on while trying to keep my crotch turned away from her. She told me to turn so she could see the full shape of my legs. Damn your legs are great looking and I like your lady lump in your pantyhose too she said. I started to blush she told me not to worry about it. Now let's get your breast forms on with your bra she said. Once they were on and adjusted right, I slip my dress on. Okay let's get your makeup done now she said while bringing out tons of eye shadows. While she was applying the eye shadow see said she needed to get a better line to get it right. She straddled my legs and sat on my lap in doing this my dress slid up my legs so that my pantyhose clad cock was nestled in the crotch of her leggings. I couldn't help but let out a little moan. You liked that didn't you she asked. Oh, just a little I said. I think your lying because what poking me in my crotch says you like it more than a little, she replied. Well while she finished my makeup, she kept sliding her crotch around on mine and I thought I was going to lose it a couple of times. But I got though it and when she stood up there was a big wet spot in her leggings. I said looks like you had a good time with that. She told me if you only knew what it took for her not to just rip her leggings off and ride me.

Okay you look beautiful where are we going to show you off, she asked. I don't know where would you like to go. She told me she knew of a bar she would like to go to. I don't know if a bar is where I should show off your makeup work for the first time. She said don't worry they used to crossdresser there. After a little going back and forth she talked me into it.

We got to the bar and went in. There were a bunch of people inside and it seem they all were looking at us. We went and sat at a table. a server came and got our drink order. I still felt all eyes were on us. We were talking for a couple of minutes when two guys came over and asked if they could buy us a drink. I was going to turn them down when my coworker said sure you can. I gave her the what in the hell are you doing look. She just smiled and winked at me.

The guys came back with our drinks and sat down with us. They interduce themselves and told us how beautiful we were. We thank them and told them our names. The one slid closer to me and put his hand on my thigh which sent a feeling though me I never felt before. While talking his hand was sliding up and down my inner thigh causing pre cum to leak from my cock. I was losing my mind and put my hand on his thigh. Before I knew what I was doing my hand moved to his crotch rubbing his cock though his pants.

He leans over and kiss me on the lips and slip his tongue into my mouth. Again, before I knew what I was doing my tongue was in his mouth too. He broke off the kiss and whisper in my ear that we should find a place to be alone. I don't know what came over me, but I said yes, I think we should.

He grabbed my hand and led me out of the bar to his truck. He helped me in making sure he got a handful of my ass in doing it. He got in and lean over and started kissing me again. He was rubbing my legs getting me horny as hell. Then he pushed my head towards his lap. Knowing what he wanted I started to undo his belt and pants. I pulled his cock out and couldn't believe I was staring at his huge cock knowing I was going to put it in my mouth.

My lips slip over the head of his cock. My head started to spin with the thought of sucking my first cock and I was enjoying it wishing that it would end up in my ass. I suck and licked working his cock from top to bottom.

While sucking him he was rubbing my legs getting close to my little penis. He told me he knew I had a cock. He started rubbing it. That made me want his cock in my ass even more. I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He said there's no place around here where we could do it. I told him bend me over the tail gate I didn't care I just needed his cock buried in my ass. It's daylight people will see us. I don't care I need it. He got out of the truck came over and pulled me out took me to the back of the truck. Bend over grab the bumper he ordered. I did as told, he lifted my dress ripped a hole in my pantyhose. Then spitted on my asshole, I then felt the head of his cock searching for the opening.

I could feel it starting to open my hole it hurt but I wanted it. He applied more pressure and the head pop in. It sent both pain and excitement though my body. My knees went weak almost causing me to fall. He caught me and held me up causing his cock to go deeper. I got my legs to hold me up and he started to slowly push in even deeper. Then he pulls back a little then push deeper yet. Before long he was all the way in fucking my ass. I found myself pushing back on him when he was pushing in me. We got a good rhythm going and before I knew it he was grunting yelling for the world to hear that he was cumming in my ass.

Thats when we heard the applause and whistling. I looked to see my coworker, his friend and half the people in the bar standing there watching. My coworker said so how was your first time. You can watch it I got most of it on my phone. His friend asked if he could be next. Without thinking I told him sure. He was behind me with cock out in a second. Bending me back over he stuck his cock in my ass. He pounded my ass for about ten minutes before dumping his load in me.

Just then I heard someone yell I'm next. Before it was over I took seven loads up my ass and three down my throat. My coworker got it all on her phone. She then inform me I was going to have to sit on a towel in her car. She didn't want a gallon of cum all over her seat that was leaking out my ass.

Once back at her house she said that was the hottest thing she ever saw. It made her horny as fuck and want to eat the cum out of my ass. We spent the next hour with her tongue in my ass and my in her pussy. Then to top the day off she started to lick my dick. She took her time working from my balls to the tip but me being so worked up from the days events by the time she got to the head I was pumping a ton of jizz out which she quickly put her mouth over. She sucked lightly and worked her tongue on the head. I thought I was going to pass out. When she finish she smile at me and told me she was putting everything on the inner net.