Cowtagious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd," Marie wailed from the couch. "You're not supposed to come out of your room, Jude." She laid back on the couch, legs spread, and a vibrator shoved in her sweat pants. Her small body had bloomed into a fertile mountain of soft flesh. The extra large band shirt pulled tight against her swollen tits, tight enough for Jude to see her nipples through it. She filled out the sweat pants, too, leaving Jude to wonder how or why she bothered to put them on. She gawked at his naked body without taking the vibrator away from her pussy. "Holy shit, you're fucking hung, Jude."

"Milk,' he grunted, stomping over to the kitchen. The garbage can hadn't been emptied in days. Stacks of empty ice cream and milk cartons sat on top of it. He yanked open the fridge. Inside, three empty bottles sat in a row. He grumbled, but noticed a pitcher sitting behind them filled with creamy, white milk. He grabbed it, put it to his lips, and drank. It was the sweetest, creamiest milk he'd ever tasted. For some reason, it caused him to get twice as hard as usual. He took his cock in his free hand and started stroking it.

"No! Don't drink that! Oh god, Jude, that's my milk."

He paused after chugging half the pitcher. "You can't call dibs," he said, leering at her while he kept stroking himself.

Marie's eyes fixed on the massive dick in her friend's hand. "No," she said, almost in a whisper. "It's my milk. It came out of my tits this morning."

Jude drained the rest of the pitcher and licked the rim. "Do you have more?" he asked. "In your titties?"

Her tits answered for themselves, creating dark wet circles on the t-shirt. "No, we can't do that. We're only friends."

"You have big titties," Jude said. "I bet they're soft. Is your pussy big enough to take my cock?"

"I bet it -- no! Jude we're only friends."

He nodded. He didn't know why the cow didn't want his cock. Maybe she wanted cum, though. "Can friends cum on each other? I'm about to cum."

"Fuck, me too," she whimpered. Jude moved over to the couch and watched his friend jerk and shiver as she orgasmed. He meant to cum on the couch or on her shirt at least, but when she looked up at him and opened her mouth, he lost control. Cum erupted out of his cock and splattered across her face. It seemed to make her cum even harder, which Jude liked. And milk was clearly running down her tits. Jude wanted to suck on them, but she'd said not to because they were only friends. He did enjoy the sight of his cum shooting out onto his friend's face, though. Marie licked up as much as she could until she started to come down from her orgasmic high. "Shit. Jude! Go back to your room, you dumb bull. You got cum all over me."

"Milk?" he asked, mouth watering at the sight of her tits pressing hard against the shirt.

"Not like that," she said. "I'll let you drink it, but you're not going to suck on my tits. We're going to come out of this eventually. Meaning we can't fuck. Go back to your room while I milk myself. Go on, watch porn."

Jude shrugged and headed back to his room.

***

In severe cases, symptoms will progress into Stage III. Patients in this category experience loss of higher cognitive function, debilitation of speech centers, insatiable sexual appetite, further aggravation of secondary symptoms, and, in some cases, the rapid development of latent pheromone sensory receptors.

Jude didn't know how long it had been since he found the first jug of Marie's milk. She'd kept mostly to her room since then, somehow sneaking out to fill up the bottles when Jude was distracted. He could smell her though, and with every passing second the smell got stronger. He tried to focus on memories of them hanging out. Or on the awkward kiss they once shared which convinced them they would never be a romantic couple. This effort would work for a minute if he strained himself, but he would catch a strong whiff of her scent and return to imagining her naked.

His computer wasn't working anymore. Maybe it was, but he couldn't figure out how to make it play more porn. The little thing, the mouse, was hard to move. Jude grabbed the jug from his desk, but it was empty. He dropped it to the ground with a thud as he lurched up to go to the kitchen. It'd been a few hours since he gathered up a fresh batch of bottles filled with Marcie's milk. Surely she'd had time to refill them. As he passed the door, he wondered if the deliveries still came, but the thought of regular cow milk created a bitter taste in his mouth. He opened the fridge and frowned. Empty.

Need milk, he thought. He blundered his way over to Marie's room and opened the door. She laid on her bed naked, a dildo buzzing in her pussy while she rubbed tits the size of Jude's head. A steady stream of white milk flowed down over her hands and onto her stomach. Her head arched back as she came again and again. Hearing a noise, she looked to the door and the sight of Jude's massive cock sent another shock of orgasm through her body. He held out the empty jug, "Milk."

"Ungh, you're not supposed to see me naked," she said. "I just filled up three jugs for you."

"Gone. Drank it."

"Jude, stop looking at my titties like that. You're my friend. Friends don't suck on each other's titties."

The scent in Marie's room clouded his head. She didn't smell like a friend. She smelled like a woman desperate for a cock. "Not friends," he grunted, dropping the bottle. "Cow and bull. You want cock?"

She looked at his massive dick and bit her lower lip. "It'll make things worse," she whimpered. "But god, yes. I've wanted you to fuck me for days." She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and let it fall to the side with a wet slap. "Come here and mount me, you dumb bull."

Jude needed no invitation once he saw her naked, open pussy. He sprang onto the bed and pushed her legs open wide. His cock pushed against her folds as his brain burned with lust. Still, his thirst hadn't diminished. He finally had the source of the amazing tasting milk right at his disposal. As he pushed his cock into his roommate, he lowered his mouth to her nipple and sucked. They both groaned. Marie's walls stretched around his cock, squeezing him tight. His mouth sucked hard on her engorged nipple, sending a heavy rush of milk into his mouth. Jude slammed his hips forward, bottoming out in her in one stroke. Her pussy gushed around him, eager for her first real cock in what seemed like forever. Jude, too, understood that he couldn't go back to fucking his hand.

With each suck of milk, he gained speed, slapping into her pussy harder than a normal woman would enjoy. He didn't slow down, though. He'd done nothing but watch M0-05 cows get fucked by dudes with bigger cocks than him for days. His frustration had grown beyond any control he had left. His heavy balls slapped Marie's ass as she scratched his back and sides, pulling him against her harder with each thrust. His mouth popped off her tit long enough for him to say, "Gonna cum."

"Wait, wait, Jude, not in me. You'll get me pregnant. They always get pregnant when studs cum in them."

He heard her, but she showed no sign of letting him out. Her legs wrapped around his back, pulling her into her slippery pussy. He put his hand on her other breast and squeezed, causing a jet of milk to squirt up against his chest. He laughed, shoving his cock fully inside her as it twitched and sprayed cum. His hand moved to her belly, Pregnant means more milk. As his orgasm subsided, he pulled out of her and let his cock flop on her stomach. They both watched it get hard again as he unconsciously thrust up and down against her milk soaked belly. He wanted to drink more from the tap, but ultimately it wasn't very efficient. Also, he wanted to see her ass.

Jude grabbed the bottle from the floor and shoved it into Marie's hand. With newfound strength, he flipped her over to her knees. "Milk yourself," he ordered as his cock liked up with her pussy. He gave her ass a hard slap as he slid back into her cum soaked pussy. Jude's hands dug into her hips as he remembered what she looked like before the changes. "Always liked your butt," he grunted between slaps of his body against hers. Marie cooed as milk sprayed into the bottle.

12