Coyote's Trick Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front walk was dark and Sally couldn't make out who was out there through her peephole. She flipped on the outdoor lights, and her heart skipped a beat. They were crazy coming there. Christina and James stood just beyond the front door, both panting. James's feet moved back and forth with restless tension.

"Hello, Sally, dear," Christina bellowed through the door. "Let us in, please."

"Go away!" Sally watched as James sprinted off into the darkness around her house. Oh, my. Was her back door open?

"I'll huff, and I'll puff ..." Christina said to the door.

Sally paused for an agonizing second. Should she get her phone from where she left it in the living room and call her husband for help? Or race to the back door? Her heart beat like a drum trying to leap from her chest. Then, she raced to the back of the house. Her socks slid on the hardwood floor as she scooted through the dining room into the formal living room. Sally lost her balance, stumbled over the east sofa, and climbed over it in a panic.

The lights were out in the back of the house, but Sally knew her way around, even in the seldom used game room that opened to the veranda. She bolted into the room, and her socks slid her to a halt several feet from the billiard table. The back door was wide open. She could hear crickets and frogs singing their evening chorus from the wilderness beyond her backyard. Sally looked around the room, her chest rising and falling, her muscles taut. There was a crash somewhere in the house. That beastly teenager was in the house with her now. Her stomach did somersaults thinking of what he'd like to do to her if he got his dirty hands on her again. He would stick that crooked thing in all her precious holes if she wasn't careful. Her knees trembled at the thought. She imagined looking up into that feral face, gazing at his pleasure.

"Hello?" Sally called out.

"Aaaahooooooooooooo." The howl reverberated around the main floor, coming from somewhere near the viewing room.

With the monster inside, she did the only sensible thing. Sally ran out the back door. They had bought that house for the unrivaled privacy it offered. No neighboring house was visible from the back. Just their waterfall and pool, and over an acre of fresh cut lawn. Sally's socks became damp as she crossed the grass. It was a long way to the neighbor's backyard, but she didn't want to go around the front of the house and confront the corrupted Christina. Her friend had been such a good woman. Drugs were a filthy evil. There was no doubt.

"No!" Sally gave a shriek when she looked to her left and saw Christina bounding toward her on all fours. It was a hideous sight. The woman ran across the lawn like some sort of deformed dog at full sprint. Sally veered to her right, toward the forest. About halfway to the wood-line, Sally felt a weight fall around her middle and went tumbling onto the grass. She wound up on her back with Christina looking down at her. The woman's once fine black hair was tangled and hanging in her face.

"One of us, you'll soon become. Say hello to Kumokum." Christina's smile wasn't cruel, exactly, but it wasn't warm either.

"Christina. Let me go. I don't want to cheat again." Sally looked around the gloom. She could see nothing of the neighbors from their spot in the yard. And her phone was all the way back in the house.

"Aaahoooooooooo." The howl echoed off the forest's veil as James jumped out the back door.

"Aaaahhhooooooo," his mother called back.

"Wait ... Chrissy ... don't ..." But Sally found herself offering pathetically feeble resistance as the other woman turned her over onto her hands and knees and lowered her pants and underwear down to midthigh. Sally tried to squirm away, but Christina held her by her pants. A breeze blew in from the forest, carrying with it the uncultivated smell of wild nighttime flowers. As Sally's nostrils flared, she hung her head. The fight ebbing out of her.

"Don't tell me you aren't ready to let the wild back in." Christina leaned her pretty nose down near her friend's exposed ass and inhaled deeply. "I can smell your anticipation."

Sally only whimpered and waited. Her body gave an involuntary jump when James smacked her ass.

"It looks like a full moon tonight." James howled again, and discarded his clothes in the darkness behind him. He put his feet on either side of her knees and squatted down. "Be a good bitch and bear me some pups." With a hunch of his hips, he shoved his dick all the way into her. Sally's grunt of acceptance was music to his highly-tuned ears. He grabbed fleshy handfuls of ass for leverage and went to work.

"One of the pack." Christina's head buzzed as she stepped back from the mating couple. They looked so perfect humping under the moonlight. She couldn't think straight, but it didn't bother her. A little entropy was a good thing. It was all a cycle, and civilization was now waning back into the forest. The perfect embodiment of the phenomenon was Sally's rising voice as her orgasm approached. The woman didn't need her fancy house. She didn't need her electronic gizmos shackled to her. All she needed was the immediacy of want and need and the satisfaction of those desires. "Turn her, Jimmy," Christina breathed. She found herself removing her clothes. "Bring her back to the hallows and the mountains."

"Oh, God ... good, God ... he's hitting me ... in that spot ... with his curved ... eeeeieiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Sally threw her head back and forth, her base-self exposed.

"How does it feel?" Christina sat herself down on the grass in front of Sally. The grass tickled the exposed skin on her butt. She looked into the faraway eyes of her friend.

"Full ... so ... full ..." Sally was barely aware of Christina in front of her. Part of her brain took in the contours of the woman's curves made of shadow and moonlight. But most of her mind was otherwise occupied. Sally's fingers dug into the lawn, plunging her wedding ring into the dirt. The diamond going back to its birthplace in the earth. Just like James had gone back inside his mother. It was all a cycle, Sally thought. But then her mind was no longer able to string together coherent thoughts. She screamed out her next orgasm.

"Do you feel the rain? Do you feel the wind? The rivers running though my James?" Christina put her hands on the back of Sally's head and slowly, but steadily, pulled her down between Christina's legs.

"I ... do ... I ... do. Mmmmppppphhhhhh." And Sally did feel it. And she drank the wilderness when it was presented to her, slurping up the excitement that leaked from Christina's pussy. She would never concern herself over the evils of drugs again.

"She's mine, Mom." James humped away, the slaps of his violent thrusts echoing off the house to one side and forest on the other. "She belongs to Kumokum."

"Almost ... sweetie ... almost ..." Christina leaned her head back and stared up at the night sky. She could barely see the stars through all the light pollution. That would change, soon enough. "We can't let her go ... this time."

"Yes ... yes ... yeeeeeeesssssssssss," James hissed as he unloaded inside the newest member of the pack.

A while later, with her underwear and pants now around one leg and her sweater still on, Sally bounced on top of the teenager with urgency. Her face was covered in Christina's juices, but she didn't notice or care. All that mattered was the pressing, ephemeral push of each successive orgasm. The squelch of her vagina full of cock and cum would have once upon a time disgusted her. Now, it only added to the heightened sense of feral pleasure. "Eeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," She shrieked again and let the beast explode inside her for a third time.

~~

An hour later, Christina pulled Sally's car out of Sally's garage. With her mind a little clearer, Christina had decided they couldn't simply carry Sally back to the Moore house. That might get someone's attention. So, they elected to borrow Sally's Range Rover. From the back seat, Christina could hear slurping and gagging sounds as Sally bobbed her head on James's cock. Christina adjusted the rearview mirror so she could see what they were doing. Sally had her left hand around James's right testicle, but Christina couldn't see much else as Sally's hair fell around her face.

A few blocks into their trip, Christina noticed a white Mercedes pass in the other direction. That had to be Sally's poor husband. Christina made a u-turn and followed him back, parking the Range Rover at a distance so she could watch the house. Sure enough, the Mercedes pulled into Sally's garage.

Christina rummaged around in Sally's purse on the passenger seat and found the woman's phone. They had packed Sally up in a hurry, but had forgotten to leave a note at the house. She texted Sally's husband that Sally was over at Christina's house for the night. The sounds of the blowjob continued from the backseat. Her passengers were unaware of the detour.

The phone buzzed with an incoming call from Sally's husband. Christina let it ring. It seemed he wasn't happy with a text message. Christina watched the house, wondering if the fool had any idea that wilderness was creeping back into his fortress, reclaiming what was once lost. She looked into the backseat and saw her son's tongue hanging from his mouth. He was going to explode again, soon. Christina texted the husband again on Sally's phone, saying she couldn't talk.

Thirty second's later, the phone rang again. "Yes, hello, Bruce." Christina answered it. She expected Sally to freeze upon hearing her, but the blowjob continued unabated. The woman was so lost in the act, she wasn't even aware of the danger she was in with her husband. Christina wondered if James would howl out his orgasm while she was on the phone.

"What's going on, Chrissy?" Bruce sounded more confused than anything else.

"Well, I'm lonely with Henry gone." Christina couldn't help but giggle at the thought. "And Sally is keeping me company."

"Why are you answering Sally's phone?" Bruce's voice raised a little.

"Oh ... um ... Sally is playing a game with James." Christina took one last look at Sally's house and put the Range Rover in drive. She turned and headed back toward her home. "I'll have her call you when she's free."

"Okay." Bruce sounded defeated. "Tell her she left the back door open. She shouldn't be so careless. Wild animals could get in."

"I'll tell her." Christina checked the mirror as James's grunting intensified. "Goodbye." And she disconnected before he could reply.

"Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." James growled out his orgasm, pinning Sally's head on his cock.

Christina could hear Sally eagerly gulping down the mess as she drove them home.

12