Crabby Cousin

Story Info
Cousin's medical issue leads to multi intimacy.
3.8k words
3.91
9.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my wife's cousins used to visit often enough to be expected. A cute yet underweight and flat chested redhead, she always had a broad smile on her with only the rare exception. She frequently flirted with me whether or not her cousin was near. Being petite was her excuse to reach up around my neck to pull me down for a quick kiss as she pressed her body against me. Her positive, outgoing energy often made my dick swell though I wasn't attracted to her. If she felt it, she ground her hip against it and grinned. She loved to tease.

On one of those visits, she ground so hard and long against me I expected her to pull it out and rub it against her bared pussy. I'm not sure my wife, Meg, would object. Though not one for sharing, I got the impression she and Sophie had been intimate growing up and even in the near past. Sophie wasn't shy.

On this visit, her smile faded to grit teeth as she turned away. She wore a loose tank and tight jeans. Her arm dropped to her groin and she rubbed much more, and harder, than usual. Then, even as we all chatted, she began pressing her arm hard against her groin, then rubbed with scratching fingers along and across her obvious camel toe. Bent as she was, her loose tank fell away and exposed her bare flat chest with tall crinkled nipples. Her eyes crossed then rolled up.

"All right, Sophie, what's going on? You've never been so blatantly obvious rubbing your lady parts so hard and so long. Do you have a rash or insect bite there? Do you need me to apply some anti itch cream?" I asked tongue in cheek. I'd never seen her in shorts or a swimsuit. My impression was she was embarrassed about her boney body.

She perked up and stopped rubbing for just a moment. As she began again in frustration, she gave an expected defensive and snarky answer. "You'd just love rubbing my vulva; I bet. Cream or no cream. No t-t-thank-k-ks. OUUU! This itches so bad."

"Seriously. Tell us what's happening. Maybe we can help you."

She looked back and forth at us for a long moment, trying to decide if she should share. Finally, she grunted and shoved her hand into her jeans, probably into her panties, in front of us and scratched hard enough to rub skin off. "You know I almost exclusively prefer black cock. Well, last week after fucking him and then while blowing my boyfriend, I noticed tiny white things moving along his black cock. I asked what those were and he laughed, then said they were crabs and joked he had enough to make a crab salad. The jerk. I used that bitter mouthwash to purge my mouth, then splashed it on my pussy. After breaking up with him, I went to an urgent care center for help."

Meg looked at her and demanded, "Wait, you brought them into my house and sat on my chairs with crabs. Do we have them now?"

Sophie opened and unzipped her jeans, "No. They told me they can only survive briefly away from the heat and moisture of my groin though they can stick to clothes." She kept rubbing. "The mouthwash only thinned the pussy population. Many crawled inside me and itch like mad. They shaved my bush and lips since they laid eggs that cling to hair, then applied a special cream and gave me six suppositories to insert twice a day for three days. You'll notice that I stayed on your vinyl chairs only. Their cycles can last one to four weeks."

Meg rushed to spray the chairs with alcohol. "I'm no expert," I began, "but don't the suppositories have to stay refrigerated since they melt quickly?"

"Yes. Exactly. So I don't carry them with me. They said I could take cold showers twice a day and chill my pussy until I can get back to the inserts. They can't get past my clothes, but they are killing ME. I hate to ask, but can you help?" Before I could ask how, she continued, "I need you to check how active and how many there are before a cold shower, then check again after."

Meg backed away, hands out with a "not me" response. "I had them once and never want them again. You have to help her, Al." My brows shot up as I imagined Sophie's crabs on my cock. She kicked off her shoes and pushed off her jeans. "Wait. Don't let them fall onto the carpet. Step outside on the back porch. Neighbors may see you, but you aren't shy."

Wearing just a cropped tank and sky blue panties, she stood on our deck obviously rubbing from her former bush past her taint. "I'll get a magnifying glass." When I ran back, Meg was behind the sliding glass door; Sophie was facing her from outside with her panties down to her clit and scratching her crimson groin. I stepped out and she quickly pushed her panties to her shins. Carefully, I looked at her gusset and saw dozens of translucent mini crabs; they were hard to see on the white gusset. When I looked up, I saw hundreds of them on the raw reddened skin of her swollen white pussy.

This was my first time seeing her naked pussy. When I filtered out the critters crawling all over it, I could see what her puffy pussy looked like healed and moist. She thrust her boney hips at me and my tongue licked my lips by reflex. Mini me pitched a tent as I stared at her tempting twat. "Really, Al? You're getting stiff over my cousin's crabs?"

"Obviously, not the crabs. It seems I'll be seeing this pretty pussy a lot over the next few days or weeks. She shouldn't drive with these distractions so she's staying here. Honey, get me a plastic laundry bin for her clothes. We'll hand wash these. Sophie, take off your top too. I know you don't wear a bra." I examined the shirt and it was clean. Gingerly, I slid her panties off and put them, her jeans, and her shirt in the basket, then I stared into her gaping pussy.

Now standing completely naked on my deck, barely resisting scratching, pussy thrust toward me, she reached for my stiff dick and squeezed it. I pulled away. "Show me your hands before you touch me anywhere. Does HS (Hand Sanitizer alcohol) kill these things?" She said it does, but can't use that on or in her pussy. Her clit had popped out from her hood. That and her slightly protruding inner lips enchanted my cock. The HS cleared her hands. "Fold your arms on your head." Her pits were clear too. Her nipples stood tall on her flat chest.

Sophie grabbed my cock in my shorts with clean hands and squeezed me. More teasing? That day was the first time she did that. When she found my bishop and rubbed it, I sighed, told her to turn and bend sharply. She smiled, leaned her head on a lounger and spread her legs. When she pulled and held her cheeks apart, I imagined a black cock easing into her pink ass hole, then my cock replacing it. With the magnifier, I found very few crabs in her ass, though two were coming out of it. "You'll need help flushing out the critters back here. Honey, would you run to her place for the suppositories and a change of clothes? I'm going to help her in a cold shower and apply her cream."

I put Sophie's blouse between her legs and pulled it into her ass crack so she could get to the shower without leaving a trail of crabs. Meg was happy to get out of the house. We grabbed her cream and headed up. When I tossed her blouse into the shower, she angled her head at me. "Sophie, you have some stubble and the critters hang onto it. I'll heat up a face towel, then warm and shave your pussy in the tub before starting with the cold water."

She smiled again. With her in the tub shower and me on the edge, I pressed the hot cloth against her as I thought about the few wet dreams I had about her naked for me and sucking my cock as I sucked her clit. She rubbed my bishop through my slacks, "I know you saw my bare nipples every time I came over. Sometimes it was hard to let you see them. Your staring at my flat chest and tall nipples always made me wet for you. If Meg didn't mind, I would have fucked you every visit. Now look at us. Your hand is on my naked pussy; you saw and felt my rear hole; I have my hand on your cock. Soon, you'll be naked with me in here and I can taste your cock and your cum. I wish you could taste me, but we'll do that before I leave — with or without my cousin. Strip now before you shave me. I want your fingers inside me before the cold water drains us."

"Your wish is my command. Hold this against you." She smiled broadly as I stripped off my shirt, pants and finally my briefs. She sighed as she stared at my expanding manhood and licked her lips. I stepped into the tub, sat on the edge with my legs spread and creamed her pussy. Her shadow bush was easy. Fingers deep into her hot crabby cunt felt divine especially when she clamped down. My cock throbbed. Tasting her had to wait. When I rolled her lips open with my thumbs, I let my two inner fingers rub her lower clit and shaved her labia. A gentle touch on her pulsing clit was enough to throw her into breathless orgasm. I paused while she shuddered her climax, then finished each lip. She climaxed each time I rolled and shaved a lip. It was time.

I stepped alongside her ensuring my stiff cock rubbed her skinny leg. "You know, Al, those orgasms were as good as my ex could give me. That was without your cock inside . . . ahiiiiii," she screamed when the cold water hit us. We both shivered. She grabbed the shower wand and faced me so I could see her spraying her pussy. I had her turn back and bend over. When she spread her cheeks, I set the wand to a strong and narrow steam then sprayed her rear hole with the icy water. She screamed again. After a moment, she faced me and sprayed my shrunken manhood. "Just in case any got on you," she laughed. "You know I'll have to shave you clean too and check you for stowaways. We can let your wife watch, if you like."

Like her cousin, Sophie loved flashing her body. With her shoulders against the wall, she thrust her mons at me and smiled big. The harsh column of water zigzagged across her pubes and gaping labia. I had her roll one side of her labia open as I held the other side and sprayed her vestibule, urethra and hooded clit. After removing the wand's head, I was careful to avoid a direct spray on her cervix and inserted the hose tip in her at an angle and flushed her canal. A close inspection with a magnifier showed very few crabs survived. When she turned and bent over, I cycled the cold spray at her open ass and sprayed inside it. Then, starting at her pits, I power washed down all of her to put the critters in a tsunami that sent them down the drain.

Meg arrived as I removed the spray from Sophie's colon. That pattern became our standard twice a day before inserting her suppositories. Meg stared in wide-eyed silence as I switched to very hot water and she handed me a special high-foam soap. I lathered her cousin's full body with extra attention to her pussy and ass. Her tall nipples were too hard to ignore. Sophie then lathered me with it taking extra time on my ass and cock.

She jerked my swelling cock, until I was ready to cum, then shaved me smooth. After a thorough rinse, she knelt and sucked me back to full size, then drew me down her throat until she pressed her lips against me and licked my balls. I stared at my wife with a smile, wordlessly saying that was how to suck cock — something she rarely gifted in the last two years. Sophie's eyes smiled at her cousin as she flexed a finger then wiggled it into my ass. When she found and milked my prostate, she also hummed and incited my biggest cum load in four years. I tried to stay silent, yet failed. Meg later admitted she was impressed with how easily her cousin took my load down her pulsing throat then let me fill her mouth with the last of it. She showed my wife the warm pool of cream in her mouth before swallowing it all with a smile.

"Meg, I had to repay his kindness and special care. I'm sure you don't mind." Before my wife could react, Sophie grabbed her shirt and pulled her close to give her a sloppy, creamy kiss. Resisting at first, she then opened her mouth and wrestled tongues as she twisted Sophie's hard nipple. She pulled back when Sophie tried to pull her into the shower.

I squatted and watched closely as Sophie inserted her first suppository and pushed it deep. With stiff nipples, Meg watched us towel dry each other. As Sophie stepped out, she pinched one of Meg's pokies, "Honey, you are over dressed. Join us." She pulled Meg's top and bra off easily with no resistance. Her teeth latched onto my wife's perfect nipple making her gasp and roll her head.

My cock rose again as I watched Sophie nibble while unfastening Meg's jeans. As she pushed Meg's jeans and panties down, it took all my reserve not to slip my cock in her bent ass. Meg stared silently at me as her cousin licked and ate her pussy. She moaned with her jeans around her ankles and bent to spread her legs and pussy for her cousin. Under her skillful tongue, Sophie fingered my wife faster as she became more slippery, tasty, and noisy.

I applied some of the cream I still held to my wife's bent ass and rubbed it into her wrinkled hole. Despite the rare access, she moaned at my touch. Sophie stroked my cock and rubbed it against Meg's rear hole. Her slippery rear relaxed for me and let me slide two fingers inside. It pulsed resistance as Meg pinched Sophie's tiny tits. Meg gasped faster until she felt me against her sweet cheeks and crushed me until I came across Sophie's face, adding a brief spray into her cousin's mouth making her cum with us. After that hat trick, I squeezed a perfect nipple as I pulsed my slowly deflating cock. My sighs were my wordless gratitude to my wife for the rare rear pleasure. Sophie's ass called to me, but it was too soon to answer. Meg sensually licked my cum off her cousin's face.

Still gasping, Sophie bent under Meg and licked my cock and her ass. She made a noisy show of slurping the rest of my cum from my sensitized cock. Though I enjoyed her nipples, I couldn't wait until she was critter free to eat and fuck Sophie with my wife. While happily satisfied, Meg refused to admit she enjoyed her ass fucking. Maybe when she watches me fuck her cousin's ass she will see and embrace the full pleasure.

I helped Sophie shower for each of three more days in cold then hot water, then inserted the last suppository. Meg and I helped her lie on an outside table on a dark towel each day and focused on and inside her pussy and ass holes with the magnifier. That became our routine. After not one crab appeared, we showered together in hot water with one more pussy flush in her. "I declare you free of all critters," I said and sat to give her my first pussy kiss, with tongue. Meg bravely matched me, then sucked her clit until she shuddered and produced her intimate nectar. We dried off quickly and ran to our bed.

The cousins kissed passionately until Sophie turned and sucked me directly into her throat. She spun around and licked, sucked, and fingered Meg as I watched Meg cautiously do the same to Sophie's cured and swollen pussy in "69" with my wife on the bottom. My cock grew hard and straight as I watched my wife make her cousin's pussy weep, squeak, and emit her special aroma. When Sophie came and sprayed Meg's face, she gasped and shuddered too. With Meg's pussy-seeking fingers stilled, I slid my cock along side them.

Sophie gasped at the thicker intruder as I fucked her inches above Meg's face. Tighter than Meg's pussy for the moment, we watched her inner lips cling to my cock and slide in then out several times. She was warm and fragrant with intense pheromones covering Meg and me. Meg kept licking and sucking Sophie's clit as we watched her pussy flush bright pink.

With Sophie's pink rear hole so close to Meg's face, I asked her to watch intently. Picking up some of Sophie's cum, I rubbed it across her wrinkled hole until it relaxed and accepted my finger without complaint. Having never watched an ass fucking, Meg's mouth dropped a little open. Taking my slippery cock out of Sophie's pussy, I rubbed her rear hole with it. With little effort, she relaxed further and took my bishop inside.

Meg's wide eyes looked at me in surprise. When I pushed in deeper and Sophie sighed in pleasure, not pain, Meg seemed shocked and Sophie sucked her clit to strengthen the association. She understood my plan. I rewarded her with a full cock thrust into her ass and slammed her round muscle for more pleasure.

Meg licked my balls, scooped some slippery cum from Sophie's pussy, and gently pushed it into my ass. As Sophie came closer to another climax, she scooped Meg's slippery cum and gently pushed it into Meg's ass. She responded with a pleased gasp and climax, then pushed and twisted her finger in my ass making me cum as I again slammed Sophie's ringed hole, making her cum again.

Another amazing hat trick left us all gasping with all asses full. Sophie whispered, "I haven't felt a great ass fuck in sometime. Thank you Al. Meg, when he recovers, it's your turn to finally feel that." Her moves made me twitch and launch the last of my cum into her warm ass.

After dinner two hours later, Sophie attacked Meg's mouth and they sucked face and groaned for a long time as I rubbed my stiff cock against my wife's ass. She didn't push me away; that was an improvement. Sophie stroked me along Meg's thigh and cheek. "It's time you felt your husband's cock in your ass. I promise you'll love it and wonder why you waited so long." She gently pinched Meg's clit, then turned her to lean her tits on the kitchen table. After dipping her fingers into both pussies, she rubbed along Meg's ring muscle until it began to relax.

I rimmed her rear and licked her swelling pussy as I gathered more slippery cum. While Sophie held Meg's cheeks apart, I filled her pussy with my thickened cock before rubbing it against her wrinkled hole. Covered with slippery cum, Sophie told her to relax and push out. This was not the first time I tried to please Meg's rear hole, but I hoped it was the first time she accepted me. I felt her fear and could only echo Sophie's advice and remind her of what she saw when I filled Sophie's ass.

"Honey, pretend I'm already inside you and sliding out. You felt little pain yet surprising pleasure. You're ready to feel me again. Feel the warm comfort as I slide in 'again.' Relax that muscle and push out. Breathe deep three times." Following directions for the first time, my wife's rosebud opened and let me in. She twitched when my bishop passed her sphincter; I paused then pulsed my crown. She relaxed and I gently pushed until I was as deep as possible and pulsed again. She moaned.

"You did it Megs. You're in the club. The best is about to cum." I gently pulled out, then quickly returned. As she moaned, I picked up speed. Soon I was banging at full strength without a complaint. Her moans got louder, faster, and deeper.

"Oh Al. T-t-this is d-d-difff errr ent and so primal. Harder. Fuck my ass harder." Those were words I never expected from my wife. Every time I slammed against her, she grunted in animal pleasure. She couldn't get enough. I signaled Sophie to sit back and just watch this time so Meg didn't need any extra stimulation to cum. When I froze deep in her ass and grunted my release, on the third spurt, Meg trembled and came with me. As I deflated, I slid out, and Sophie slid between Meg's legs and slurped my cum from her. Meg objected, at first, but it felt so good, she left her rear hole loose and enjoyed the licking. "Al, is that safe?"

"Not especially. That's a risk you choose to take if you enjoy dark cream pie." She came again when Sophie finished eating her and gently rubbed her round muscle. I could tell she was curious, yet afraid. An hour later they reversed roles and I easily fucked Sophie's ass as my wife watched closely. When Sophie climaxed and I filled her with cum, she offered it to Meg. After a moment of confusion, Meg declined and wiped her cousin with napkins.

Sophie left us fully healed and with improved intimacy all around. Meg began asking, then begging, for anal sex. Though I learned to enjoy cream pie from her pussy, I never ate it from her ass. Sophie visited often, sometimes waiting naked at my door for a fast start. Her visits slowed some when she started dating a tall, thin, black man and got her fill from him.

12