Crackpot Cookery - Punishment

Story Info
The losers receive their humiliating, disgusting punishment.
2.7k words
4.29
9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The set had changed dramatically during the latest ad break. The host, Maya Jama, stood side-by-side with Amelia in an almost featureless set. The pedestals were gone and only the decorative backdrop remained. The other two contestants -- the losers -- were stood several feet from Maya and Amelia, with suitably nervous expressions on their faces.

'So, Amelia, congratulations again,' Maya said. 'Now, you know what you get to do next, but we've got a few different ways you can go about it. Option one: you can have the losers remove their own clothes, do a little striptease, dish out their own punishment -- part of it, anyway.'

This got quite a cheer from the crowd, who obviously liked this idea.

'Option two: you can undress them yourself, by hand, properly. Unbuttoning, unzipping, whatever.'

This got another cheer, though it was noticeably less raucous than the last.

'Option three: we can tie them up and have you rip their clothes off.'

This got the loudest cheer of the bunch. This was a crowd that had woken up this morning and chosen cruelty.

It was unclear whether Amelia had been swayed by the crowd, of if this was what she had had in mind all along, but it didn't take her long to answer 'option three please, Maya.'

This was met with another cheer. 'A popular choice, apparently. Alright, while we get that set-up for you, here's a little reminder of what Just Desserts entails. Once they're properly undressed, you will have access to all the food that the three of you ruined during the show. The reason we're only going to strip them down to their lingerie is so that, should you so choose, you have something left to fill. Got it?'

'Oh, I've got it,' Amelia replied confidently. She seemed to be looking forward to this.

The stage hands must have worked quickly, because soon enough the other women were ready. Both of them had their hands cuffed, and the cuffs attached by a chain to large vertical pole. Their feet were shackled together, but those shackles were not attached to the pole in the same way. To make matters worse for the losers, they had been positioned to face one another, with barely enough room between them for Amelia to fit

'Looks like they're ready for you,' Maya said. 'Have at it.'

Amelia approached Jade first, probably just because she was closest. Both losers looked torn between a mixture of conflicting emotions. There was anger at the idea of having their clothes ruined -- they had changed into the outfits they had shown up in. There was a willingness to play along and not let that anger show. Peer pressure, perhaps. There was a tension, too, though. It was like a potential energy, only instead of energy it was embarrassment. They knew what was about to happen, and it wasn't going to be good.

Amelia was feeling none of this, of course, and she didn't bat an eyelid at the thought of Jade's dress becoming scrap. It was a nice dress, if a little slutty -- figure hugging, sunflower yellow, and low-cut, it had certainly caught the eye. But the matching bra underneath it caught the eye even better, as soon Amelia took a hold of the shoulder strap and pulled down on it hard. The dress tore easily, and dismay washed over Jade, both because of the state of her previously lovely dress and because it was no longer covering her equally lovely yellow bra and matching knickers. Amelia finally let go once she had torn from the top left corner to the bottom right. The tattered remains slid off Jade's taut curves and landed in a pile of ruined yellow cloth.

With the audience cheering her own, Amelia turned her back on Jade and grabbed one shoulder of Holly's blouse in each of her hands. Holly's outfit would take a little longer, and a little more effort, to remove, but that wasn't going to stop Amelia. The blouse gave way relatively easily, the satin coming apart with a satisfyingly smooth tear and accompanying ripping sound. Her tight-fitted, curve-accentuating trousers were made of sterner stuff, though. Amelia gave them a speculative yank, but all that achieved was to pull them down Holly's hips a little. Pausing to think for a moment, Amelia tried a new approach next. She unbuttoned the trousers, causing Holly to blush even more than she already was. Next, she unzipped them, then she took hold of either side of the zip and pull in opposite directions. It took a considerable effort, but eventually there was a tell-tale sound of stitches coming apart and then Amelia stumbled backwards with the excess momentum caused by the trousers coming apart down the middle. Holly was finally left not knowing where to look as the whole audience enjoyed her white-with-pink-lace-trim lingerie.

'Impressive stuff,' Maya said. 'Well worth the effort. Now, did anybody order some food?'

While Amelia had been working up a sweat reducing her opponents to their underwear, the vast array of foodstuff had been rolled onto set in the form of multiple buckets on a large trolley. What hadn't been explained to either the losers or Amelia was that they were going to be combined. Amelia was the first to find out. She peered inside the nearest bucket and saw that it constrained a vile, multicoloured mixture of semi-recognisable foodstuffs. In the first bucket alone, she recognised some of her own devilled eggs mixed through soup, sloppy pasta and a bunch of less identifiable slop. For the briefest moment, she almost felt bad for Holly and Jade, but then she remembered how close she had come to being in their position.

'Whenever you're ready,' Maya prompted.

Amelia wondered what the best approach was. Should she go for maximum coverage, maximum humiliation or maximum discomfort? And then what was the best way to go about each of those? She quickly settled on maximum humiliation, but was it more embarrassing to be hit in the face from a distance? There was definitely something undignified about having gunk tossed at you so impersonally, but was that worse than having it placed deliberately into your underwear by the hand of the person you wanted to beat?

She didn't want to waste any more time, and since there was so much mess to go around, Amelia decided that she could take a varied approach. She lifted the first bucket, took aim at Holly's face as best she could, and swung the bucket under-arm. The disgustingly lumpy contents flew from the bucket and though Amelia's aim wasn't perfect, the majority of the mass of sludge hit Holly in the neck and chin -- close enough. The splatter of the impact got her face anyway, and then gravity pulled the vast majority of the slop into Holly's cleavage. Poor Holly shuddered as if she'd been slapped into consciousness.

With Holy gasping and reeling, Amelia turned the next bucket in Jade's direction. Not satisfied with her technique, Amelia took a moment to better gauge the trigonometry of the situation. It worked, and this bucket's contents hit Jade flush in the face. Jade was sensible enough not to gasp and get a mouthful, but her disgust was understandable and palpable. This bucket has been mostly dessert from round one, meaning it was already well macerated -- meaning that it was as close to purely liquid slop as any of the buckets were likely to be. The result was that Jade was hit in the face with runny slop that went absolutely everywhere. This mess was less lumpy than the previous one, so it splashed and splattered into Jade's hair as well as running down into her bra.

Happy with that outcome, Amelia turned back to Holly again, but this time she lifted the bucket and walked up to her victim. Holly turned her face to this side and then the other, both to avoid looking at Amelia and to try -- very much in vain -- to get away from the bucket. It didn't matter a jot to Amelia, who proceeded to up-end the bucket over Holly's head. This bucket was much more of a thick, sludgy mix, which meant that it oozed down the sides of Holly's face in one thick mass. She shuddered and squirmed even more than before, stamping her feet in a petulant display of disgust and frustration. This did have the effect of shaking loose some of the gunk, but it also gave the cameras some jiggling cleavage on which to centre their shots.

The thick, disgusting mass continued to ooze down Holly's nearly-naked body, but Amelia had more to be getting on with. She lifted another bucket at random and approached Jade with the same deliberate, tension-building pace. She didn't up-end this bucket, however. After a brief pause to examine its contents, she skimmed a handful off the top and smeared it into Jade's face with the same deliberate care she had put into her walk. She wiped the first handful across Jade's forehead and nose, then added another that went top-to-bottom, making a vile cross of disgusting makeshift face-paint. Jade groaned in disgust, squirming pointlessly, then whimpered as Amelia heaped on handful after handful. The problem was that there was only so much face on which to slap the slop compared to the amount in the bucket. Eventually Amelia wiped the remaining slop from her hand into a rare dry patch of Jade's previously beautiful afro and place the bucket on top of it like a hat. The remaining lumpy slop fell immediately, getting a loud shriek from Jade, who could do nothing to escape the flow of thick, vile slop.

Amelia was about halfway done at this point, but she could see in Holly's eyes that she was close to begging for it to end. Holly had backed right up against her pole and though she couldn't bring herself to actually say anything, her eyes pleaded with Amelia to take mercy. Amelia either didn't notice or didn't care, because she went about her business as though she were simply taking out the bins. She lifted the next bucket with little care, and poured from side to side across Holly's shoulders, slowly but surely coating her victim's chest and filling her cleavage completely with the lumpy slop. This bucket was mostly full of stuff from round two, so several noodles slithered down Holly's stomach.

This gave Amelia an idea, and she took time to find another bucket with more of the same. Jade was more defiant than Holly, less desperate to try and get out of the way, but she still looked predictably unhappy when Amelia grabbed the elastic of her knickers and yanked roughly on it. This game Jade an uncomfortably tight wedgie between her thick arse cheeks, but that barely registered as she tensed up in anticipation of what came next. It was difficult to balance the heavy bucket in one hand, and some of the gunk spilled, but Amelia got the majority of the mess to flow heavily into Jade's knickers. Jade groaned in disgust, but the slop kept coming, and kept overflowing. There was far, far too much in the bucket to be contained in the briefs, but that didn't stop Amelia from pouring anyway. The slop oozed over her pussy, out through the leg holes, and lingered there for Jade to stand in. Eventually the bucket was empty. At this point, Amelia let go off the elastic, allowing it to snap back in place, trapping what slop had managed to nestle there. Jade's knickers bulged comically now, and Amelia gave the biggest bulge a firm slap for good measure.

Amelia got even more up close and personal with the next bucket. Completely ignoring Holly's pleading expression, she moved past her with the next bucket and held the back of her relatively untainted knickers open just like she had the front of Jade's. Holly mumbled an almost silent 'oh no' as Amelia got to work. This time, though, Amelia poured more carefully, tipping in just enough to fill the space between Amelia's pretty, lacy knickers and her taut, shapely arse. Once she was satisfied with the filling, Amelia let go, slapped each cheek, with a noisily stinging spank and put the entire bucket over Holly's head.

Both losers had a bucket on their heads now -- eventually Jade's bouncy hair had been defeated by gravity, too. As well as looking ridiculous, it meant that neither could see what was coming next, so when the next bucket of slop flung carelessly in Jade's direction she had no time to prepare herself for it. The slop hit her in the torso and splattered out in all directions. Perhaps Amelia had run out of ideas by now, or perhaps she just enjoyed throwing slop at her victims. Either way, it made Jade gasp and flinch, slop running down her stomach and legs. The puddle was huge by now, and Amelia had long since given up trying to avoid it. At leats she had shoes on, unlike Jade and Holly, whose bare feet were in constant contact with the mixed sludge.

Finally, Amelia was down to two buckets. One each for the losers. She pondered for a moment: what was the best way to finish up? She wasn't sure what it should be, but she instinctively felt that some kind of crescendo was required.

Then a lightbulb in her head must have lit up, because she was grinning to herself as she trotted over to where Maya was standing well out of splatter range. The buckets on the heads of the losers turned this way and that as they tried to predict what was happening, nervous about what was taking so long. Amelia whispered something in Maya's ear. Maya gave a little shrug and a nod -- a "sure, why not?" kind of gesture.

Amelia practically skipped back to Holly, who she unfastened from the pole, though she left the cuffs in place. 'Is it over?' Holly asked, breathlessly.

'Almost,' Amelia replied in a sing-song tone. 'Just wait here.' She patted Holly patronisingly on the arse, squelching more of the gunk in the process, and then gave Jade the same taste of partial freedom. In keeping with her surly attitude, Jade refused to take the bait and remained silent. It was only when Amelia removed the buckets from their heads, and revealed that the last two were side-by-side in the middle of the giant puddle that Jade finally allowed herself an 'oh, fuck.'

'Yeah,' Amelia agreed. 'Well, better get on with it, eh?'

Further instruction was neither required nor welcome. Both losers awkwardly lowered themselves to their knees. This was made all the more difficult by the fact that their hands were cuffed and therefore unable to help maintain balance. Both of them half-fell to their knees, splashing in the sloppy puddle, and held their heads a few inches above the buckets. They knew what was expected of them, and they knew they wouldn't be allowed to leave without doing it.

In a final cruel twist, Amelia had set the buckets up in a position that meant Holly and Jade would have their backs to the audience. This meant that, by design, their bums were stuck out in the direction of that audience. Both had chosen to wear regular briefs, pretty ones, but normal in shape. In this position, though -- bent over on all fours -- both had turned into a thong nestled between their arse cheeks. There was no dignity in what happened next, but equally there was no choice. Simultaneously, the two women lowered their heads into their respective buckets, revealing even more of themselves to the crowd, including the outline of their pussies and the slimy crotch of their slime-filled knickers. Amelia gave them both a firm slap when it was time to come back up, several seconds later.

Both were gasping for breath, their mouths wide open like some kind of 50's B-movie villain.

Both said nothing as the credits started to roll. After all, what could they say in such a situation? They were utterly humiliated, broken and beaten. They were glad for it all to be over, and that relief was all they had to cling onto.