Craigslist Adventures 04

Story Info
A Story of the past year!
3.3k words
4.5
4.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I tell more of my stories from the past I'm going to update you on what's going on with me most recently.

The girlfriend I have been living with has left me and moved to another state. So despite the hurt I figured the best thing to do was to order gurly stuff and start dressing again.

But before that, while still together with my girlfriend, she was out of the country and I wanted to dress a little bit so I bought some sexy panties and matching bra and thigh high stockings, all black with lace. I also discovered a new site which seems to be a replacement for Craig.

It's a Thursday night, I'm watching the game and having drinks, getting tipsy. Feeling horny, I take off my clothes and put on the lingerie I had bought. I also placed an add on to see what happens, my add just said I wanted a big dick to suck on.

I continued drinking and watching the game, answered a few emails, then started emailing a lot back and forth with a guy named Mark, he said he had a nice big long cock but I'd have to come over to see it. I was really tipsy by then so I agreed, put on some sweats and shirt over my sexy lingerie, grabbed a couple beers for the road and left.

It took a while to get there, finally did and he let me in and gave me another beer. I was still so nervous even though I was kinda drunk. He ordered me to take off my clothes as he did the same, I kind of forgot about the lingerie, I stopped, saying to Mark, "Hey I forgot I'm wearing woman's lingerie too," he was already naked and just told me how hot he thought that was! So i took my sweats and shirt off, exposing myself in all black lingerie to him.

Mark's flacid cock already looked nice and big. He sat on his bed and I crawled on the bed, in my lingerie, got between his legs and took his cock into my mouth and started sucking. He got so big and long I couldn't take him all the way in my mouth.

I thought I was going to just give him a blowjob until he ordered me to get on my hands and knees.

"You suck really good dick baby, you're mouth feels so good, but I need to bury my whole cock inside you," Mark said as he pulled my thong to the side and lubed my little hole.

I did not expect this. Im so nervous. I was thinking I don't remember agreeing to this, and as I was thinking this he pushed himself inside me. Oh wow! He slowly slid more dick inside me, then pulled out, spit on his hand and rubbed it on his dick, then pushed back inside me. He did this a few times.

Suddenly his cock was sliding very easily inside me, deeper, and deeper until he was all the way in me.

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

I felt so full, he was so deep, I felt his cock against my wall, as deep as he could be.

Mark started fucking me now, long, deep strokes, going a little faster each time.

I was up on my hands and knees, but as Mark fucked me hard and deep, bottoming out inside me with each stroke, he forced me down into the bed, just my ass up in the air, my face mashed against the bed.

He came so hard inside me, then continued fucking me longer for a little while. He pulled out and laid back, told me to suck him now until he came again in my mouth. It took him a long time but I sucked on him and stroked with my hands until he finally rewarded my patience with another load, which I swallowed.

I licked and sucked his dick clean, as I did so it really never got soft, just slightly less hard. I crawled up on him, straddling his legs, "You're beautiful cock just stays hard," I said as I sat down on him taking him back inside me.

I slowly rode him up and down, I could feel he wasn't as hard as before but he still reached me all the way deep inside.

I was going to be so surprised and impressed if he could cum again. I remember telling him some of my fantasies while I grind on him. I told him how big his cock was and I would love to have one or two more guys all fuck me at the same time, but they needed to have bigger cocks then him.

He didn't cum again but he stayed semi-hard. Shortly after I got off him, dressed and went home.

A few weeks later my girlfriend at the time was out of town again and Mark had been emailing me a little to see if I was available, finally I was, he recommended to meet up in this parking garage half way between our homes. I agreed and on the ride there I stopped at a clothing store and bought a matching pink thong panty and 36aa bra set. It was super sexy, with lace, and bows and I went to the bathroom after buying it, in the store, took off my clothes and put on the bra and panties, left my boxers in the garbage there, put my clothes back on and left to meet Mark.

He must have watched for me to drive into the parking garage, on the main floor, I had just parked when he approached the passenger door, I unlocked it and he got in, closed the door and his pants were around his knees in a quick second. Long and slow I sucked his big dick, trying to take as much down my throat as i could. i was on my hands and knees, he had reached his hand down my pants, moved my thong to the side, and slid one finger up inside me, fingering me, and as i kept sucking him he slipped another finger into me, and he kept fingering me until he came in my mouth, I swallowed it all, he left quickly afterwards.

Next, a month or so passed and we were broken up and she was moved out, and i had our old place to myself for about a month until the end of the lease and for me to move out. So that is when i decided to start dressing again and to have some fun, so I ordered a bunch of clothing and items to start. I ordered panties, bras, skirts and tops, dresses, high heels, sleep lingerie to start. I also picked up some bras and panties and pantyhose from a local store too.

Mark had emailed me a few times looking to hook up, I told him I was getting everything I needed to fully dress up for him and would let him know when i could do that.

I also connected with another guy on that new site, an older man, he called himself a silver fox. I told him I could dress for him but I wasnt passable yet and had more gurly stuff to order so I could. He said he didnt care for the first time so we set a date for the following week, as my first delivery arrived that day. I was so excited and nervous.

Well first things first. I opened my package with all this gurly stuff to try on, first I went and showered and shaved myself perfectly smooth allover.

My old roomate was also a girl, she just happened to have left a deodorant and body spray so i used them. I rubbed on lotion I had bought and sprayed myself all over with body spray to smell sexy and feminine.

I tried on all the panties and dresses and clothing. It was so much fun trying everything on, but then i got a message from the silver fox he was leaving from work and would be over in 30 minutes.

I've been sipping on bourbon so i freshened up my glass, then to get ready.

I picked out a pair of sexy leopard print satin tanga panties, with wide black lace around the edges. I slid those up and in place tucking my clitty in. Next, put on a black satin bra, it's a pushup that adds 2 cup sizes, which pushes up my breast tissue to make me look like I have some really sexy cleavage. Wow!

I slide on a new pair of pantyhose, a light tan color, and they make my legs shimmer and look so sexy, and they feel so amazing on my newly shaved legs.

I pick out one of my new dresses and put it on. Its tight, deep v neck, zips all the way up the front, long sleeves which are all lace and the body of the dress is dark blue covered all in lace and comes down to mid thigh. My ass looks so plump and hot! The pushup bra is doing its job and with the low cut v I look super sexy with nice cleavage. Wow I am so impressed with how hot my body is looking, I cant wait to get a wig and makeup and silicone fake tits to make me hotter!

I slip on a pair of black stiletto 4.5" high heels and go have a seat in the living room and sip on my bourbon to wait for the silver fox to arrive.

He knocked on the door, with butterflies in my stomach i get up and walk to the door, my sexy heels making that clinking noise with every step.

He comes inside and closes the door. He checks me out from head to toe. He's an older attractive man, a little taller then me in heels, gray hair, well built. We start hugging and he's immediately rubbing me up and down, gripping my ass and massaging it, telling me how sexy I look and feel, how good I smell, how hot I'm making him. He turns me around and continues groping me up and down, my breasts, my stomach, my legs, and he starts kissing my neck and ears.

I take him over to the chair and tell him to pull his cock out and sit down. He takes his pants off and sits down, his cock is semi hard and a nice size. I kneel in front of him and take his cock into my mouth to start sucking it. I love to feel it in my mouth as it gets harder and harder, and slips a little down my throat.

He pulls me up to kiss me on the lips, I stop him and tell him, "no, no daddy, you can kiss me anywhere else though."

I reach down and slowly stroke his cock while he wraps his arms around me, groping my ass, then slides his hands down my legs and rubs my legs up and down, telling me how sexy they are then sliding his hands up under my skirt to rub my ass more.

He tells me how much he wants to fuck me, but he expects me to wear thigh high stockings.

I said, "yes daddy i will wear stockings in the future for you, but you're not fucking me today."

With that I knelt back down and took his whole cock into my mouth and down my throat and sucked until he exploded all his cum into mouth which I eagerly swallowed all down my throat.

We hugged again before he left, he told me it was the best blowjob he's ever had and he can't wait to see me in stockings and a wig and makeup, and to bend me over and eat my pussy and fuck me, and buy me some sexy outfits to try on and wear for him.

Daddy has been messaging me to come back over, I did tell him I have a 3 date rule before he can fuck me and I want him to buy me some nice things too.

It was a couple weeks after our first date and the night before my movers were coming to move me. Daddy messaged me asking to come over in the morning, he was working nearby early and he had a present for me, some sexy things to try on for him.

My movers were coming between 12 and 2 and he could be there earlier. He also wanted to know about my other gurly items, if they've arrived and if I could be passable yet.

I told him reluctantly that if it was early enough I'd have time for him before the movers came and yes I can dress completely and passable, but probably wouldn't have time to do that in the morning.

None the less I was excited to see what he got me and dress up a little and suck his cock.

I woke fairly early and immediately got into a hot bath and shaved my body close and my face too even though I wasn't putting on full makeup. I dried off, covered myself in body lotion and put on a matching sexy pink thong and bra, slipped in my fake breasts and noticed a message from daddy. He would be over in about 30 minutes which is perfect, I can finish getting ready and that gives us a couple hours before the movers could arrive.

I slipped up my super smooth legs a pair of shimmery nude lace top thigh high stockings. I selected a simple purple sweater dress thats easy to take on and off, slipped into my black stiletto high heels and contemplated my makeup. I wanted just a little bit so some black eye liner and a little black mascara just to make my eyes sexy, and some sparkly pink lip gloss. I put my wig on in perfect timing to go downstairs and let in daddy.

Daddy was very approving, he hugged me and rubbed his hands all over me, telling me how sexy I was, how much he loved my wig and sexy eyes. I said I'll go full makeup next time but didn't want to do too much with the time constraint.

He gave me a bag and went to sit down in the chair. I walked over to him, sensually, my high heels clicking, he wrapped his arms around my waist, grabbing my ass and massaging my ass cheeks. It felt so nice. He ran his hands slowly down then back up my stocking clad legs which sent shivers and goosebumps all over me. He slid his muscular hands up my dress, feeling my stocking tops and telling me what a good girl I was. He again reached my ass cheeks and played with them, pulled out one hand, sucked on two fingers and went back to my ass, slid those fingers under my thong, and wiggled them up inside me, as deep as he could push them, then slowly slid them in and out of my asspussy while the other hand massaged my ass cheek. Oh that felt so good.

He stopped, told me to remove my dress and let him see my lingerie and try on what he brought me. I did as I was told as he pulled his pants down to reveal his hard cock. My dress was off, he again told me how sexy I looked, I wanted his cock so I bent over at the waist and took him in my mouth, all the way, slowly sucking up and down the same way he was fingering me.

He moaned and praised me for how good that felt, but not yet, daddy told me to take off my heels and stockings and try on what he brought.

I'm so excited and turned on I'm trembling. I remove my heels and slide my stockings off. He's watching, and stroking his cock. I reach in the bag, take out the first item, it's a black bodysuit, flowery lace, long sleeve all lace, partially see through, so amazingly sexy with garters too. I slipped into it, snapped it between the crotch, it was also very restricting in the belly, like a corset, slimming my figure more feminine.

Next I pulled out of the bag a pair of black stockings, sheer with fishnet, wide lace top, I slid them slowly up my legs, watching daddy, he's so turned on but not as turned on as I am. I connect the garters to the stockings. Put my stiletto heels back on.

I walk back over to daddy, squat down and take his cock back in my mouth. Slowly move my mouth up and down and take him deep into my throat, I gag a little and pull back away. Reach back into the bag and pull out a black asymmetrical glittery skirt. I pull it on, its very tight, goes to my knee on my right leg and angles up to my left side, and gets very short, you can see my stocking top, its so damn sexy. There's one more thing in the bag, I pull it out, its a little butt plug, the one with a pink jeweled heart on the end that sticks out, its about 5 inches. I smirk at daddy.

"Suck on it and give it to me," daddy says. I do and bend over in front of him and pull up my skirt, he pulls the thong of my bodysuit and panties to the side, and slowly inserts it. It feels so naughty there. I smooth my skirt back into place. He takes a few pics of me. I blush.

Back on my knees in front of daddy, I need his cock and cum. I start sucking on him, he's moaning. Suddenly theres knocking at the door, I pull away startled and scared shitless, look down at my phone its only 11 am and theres a text saying the movers will be here early.

"Oh shit," I proclaim.

I tell daddy its the movers, to talk to them and stall, I'll go put on boy clothes over this and hide my gurly stuff. I grab the bag and extra gurly stuff and moved as quickly as i could to the stairs which is tricky in stilettos, and a butt plug wiggling inside me.

Daddy's already letting them in and stalling saying I would be down shortly.

All my gurly items are in a large suitcase, so I added everything laying around inside it too, took off my wig and heels and put in the suitcase and didnt have time to bother with the rest. My heart is beating a mile a minute. I put on baggy boy clothes and tennis shoes to hide everything, nothing I can do about the eye make up, Ill try not to look at them I guess, packed it all up and grabbed the suitcase to bring with me to my new place and the movers will bring everything else.

Made my way downstairs to confront them, Im shaking and nervous. I tell them Im headed to the new place and see them there, answer a few questions avoiding looking at them too much, take the gurly stuff suitcase and leave, daddy is already outside.

Wow that is so close. Daddy wants to come with so I can finish him off, I guess I owe him a big one, plus we'll definitely have time, it will take them a few hours to get to my new place. I give daddy the address and tell him to meet me there.

To be continued...