Crappy Movie

Story Info
Rekindling of an old flame at a theatre.
2.2k words
4
955
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Home for good"

I had been back in my home town for a couple of weeks in the late 80's after finishing a tour in the Army. I had used the time to reconnect with friends and start the search for a new career.

I had gone a dozen weeks without the company of the fairer sex and was getting a bit "antsy" for some relief. I had gone through several bars catching up with friends and found the same old action that I was tired of after the first bar.

Going through my phone book, I found the name of an old flame that I hadn't seen since the last time I was home 5 yrs prior to my last deployment overseas.

I started to get hard thinking back to our last rendezvous. I was shipping out in two days and Jess and I were set up on a blind date. We started out the first night by going bowling and having several drinks. It seemed that after every strike Jess would jump up and leap in to my arms. She had the cutest way of pursing her lips that drove me crazy.

Her slim figure and 36C breasts pressing into my chest. After her doing this 3 or 4 times I grabbed both of her sweet ass cheeks in my hands pulling her in tight as she began grinding her pussy into my stiff cock.

My hard cock had been evident since the 2nd time she had jumped into my arms. After 3 games of bowling and this little vixen jumping into my arms, grinding into me at every opportunity, I'm lucky I hadn't blown a load in my jeans. If the lanes hadn't been so busy, I would have hauled her off to the men's room and plowed that sweet pussy in a stall.

She told me that she wanted to make those 2 days memorable. And boy did she ever.

We collected our belongings and shoes, said goodbye to the couple that introduced us and rushed out to my '72 Riviera.

She slid in over the bench seat close enough to me that she could have been driving and gave me directions. I started the car and headed out to the highway.

No sooner had I left the on-ramp she slid over slightly and dove for my zipper. I struggled to stay in my lane as she struggled to pull my fat, hard 7" cock out of my jeans. I lifted my ass and she freed my dick and began rubbing the precum over the head and shaft with one hand and continued by engulfing it.

Her tongue began swirling the precum, then started bobbing her head up and down. With my left hand on the wheel I started rubbing her fine ass and started tracing along her back and around to her tits. Sliding a hand inside her blouse and bra I began circling, rubbing, and pinching her nipple. She moaned around my cock as I attempted to maintain my composure and not alert a cop on the nearly empty highway.

It was only a 10 minute ride to her apartment and I knew I wouldn't last that long. I grabbed a fist full of her long brown hair and pulled her off my dick. Despite the agony of making her stop, I knew we'd end up crashing had she brought me to blowing my load.

Breathing heavily, her eyes smoldering she licked her lips, a pout forming,

"why did you make me stop?"

"I didn't want to kill us by crashing, besides we're here".

I parked, squeezed my unit back into my jeans the best I could and we rushed into her apartment.

No sooner had I closed the door than she ripped off her blouse and dropped to her knees. She unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs. I was in good shape and she purred running her hands down my muscular thighs and calves.

She removed my jeans fully, her tongue flicking at the head of my cock like a snake.

As much as I wanted to bust my nut I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to me and kissed her hard. I pulled back admiring her lithe body, reached behind her, deftly removed her bra then unbuttoned her jeans.

I licked and bit each nipple. I stood, lifted her and tossed her on the bed. She squealed as she landed and pulled her jeans off in one tug. Holding her legs straight up with both her ankles in one hand I started kissing and licking her feet, toes, and ankles. All the while letting my dick probe and push at her lace covered pussy. She moaned in pleasure, and pushed her way up the bed.

I followed along crawling up with her and continued kissing and licking up her legs. I reached up and pulled off her panties.

Her pouting lips glistened with her moisture. I licked and bit the insides of her thighs, blowing air the length of her lips.

Goosebumps appeared on her arms & legs as her pussy and stomach contracted.

I closed in on her musky prize, and slid my tongue along the outside of her nether lips. I start rubbing the hood of her clit with my thumb, spreading her lips with pointer and pinky finger. Sliding first one then both middle fingers in to her slick wet pussy.

Her breathing was coming in short gasps as I was rubbing her G spot. Swirling her clit and licking her lips from top to bottom and up the opposite side like a race track.

Her hands were grasping my hair as she was smashing my head and face into her pussy. I could barely breathe, sucking in air while zeroing in on her clit with thumb and tongue, harder and firmer.

My hand started to blur as I cupped my fingers and shoved four fingers in.

Her coming orgasm was close and the muscles of her pussy trapped my hand and started to crush my fingers. I was concentrating on her reactions and slowed everything. Not yet ready to let her cum. An irritated groan escaped her lips as I worked at holding her on the edge. The pressure on my fingers lessened and I started again as a shriek escaped her lips.

Spreading her knees I knelt and rubbed my glistening cock on her opening and shoved into her balls deep. Again she let out a loud squeal as her pussy gripped me tight. I grabbed her hips, with her legs hooked over my arms. She was powerless beneath me, her body my dominion.

Her eyes were shut tight, her lips pierced in an O as her breathing becomes more ragged. Slamming into her as she managed to blurt out that she was cumming. I know I'm right behind her as my balls clench and my cock spurts as I slam into her again. I'm holding her tightly beneath me not moving. As my climax subsides she grips down on me with her muscles.

I had released my grip on her and she grabbed my ass cheeks, her finger nails digging in deep.

I slowly started pumping into her again as she covered her mouth and screamed into her hand, her other hand balled into a fist wrapped tightly in the sheets as she continued to ride her climax.

I slowed and finally stopped pumping, catching my breath. Again she grabbed my ass as it was her turn to hold me captive with both hands, her pussy and heels.

We both basked in post climax bliss and my cock slowly softened and slid out of her. Rolling on to my side holding each other tightly. I kissed her deeply as she snuggled into me, her face nuzzling into the nape of my neck.

Her hand resting on my chest, gently circling my nipples. She started kissing my neck then my lips as her hand slid onto my cock. It reacted immediately "this time from behind," she said.

Rolling to her knees her chest pressed into the bed I climbed behind her and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. Gripping my cock that was covered in both of us, her pussy lips still spread wide as my cum is leaking out of her.

She reached back, swirling 2 fingers into her cum filled pussy she withdraws and puts them to her lips, licking them seductively. She murmers in a deep voice "fuck me hard, and don't be gentle," I smiled, grabbed her hips tightly and lined up to her slit. Grasping my cock I lined up and with one viscious thrust buried it all the way. She wimpered as I again grabbed her hips tightly. I slowly rotated my hips teasing her as she let out a low moan. She managed to squeak out "slap my ass." I smiled as I had been introduced to BDSM while stationed in Europe. I loved being in control and I raised my right hand and gave her a firm slap that was only at half power. I slid back then slammed back into her, "harder" she moaned. I started slamming into her as she continued moaning into the bed. My hand raised up again as she let out a simple "yes." This time I wasn't gentle as I swung my hand towards her ass.

A loud "crack" resonated through the room. "Yes," she squealed out again. A red imprint of my hand slowly appeared. She reached underneath her rubbing her mound and clit. Again my hand whistled through the air to land on her right cheek as she moaned louder. I backed out and crawled off the bed reaching for my jeans and pulling the belt that I wore out of them. She looked back at me as I pulled out, a soft no escaping her mouth until she saw what I was doing. Her eyes widened for a moment as I looked at her and gave me her approval. I pulled her to the edge of the bed on her knees, her ass high as her head and chest rested on a pillow.

Standing behind her readying myself, making her wait in anticipation.

"Just say stop" I told her.

"Okay" was her only reply. I rubbed her ass cheek where my handprint lay, the belt suspended in the air. I swung down and landed on the same spot. She let out a shriek into the pillow as I again raised it and swung it down with the same reaction.

I was harder than steel at this point and lined up at her sweet opening. Her lips were gaping open with our combined cum still dribling out of her. Rubbing the head of my cock along her lips I thrust forward gripping her hips tightly. She moaned out loudly again as I started pumping my hips into her ass. I felt her pussy tighten on my cock as she let out another moan, proclaiming she was coming again. Her body was shaking as she started squirting from her pussy coating my cock, balls and stomach. I kept pumping into her with my own climax building faster. I started to cum as she continued squirting at every thrust. It was a memorable 2 days as she had promised.

I remember those 2 days fondly and gave her a call in the afternoon. She was surprised to hear from me and we started catching up on what had been happening the past 5 years.

I suggested getting together and going to catch a movie the next day.

I picked her up and went to catch a matinee movie. The theatre was totally empty when we arrived and surprisingly stayed that way. She insisted on sitting in the back row and we continued our conversation from the previous day. The movie turned out to be a bomb and we quickly lost interest.

I brought up our "experience" 5 years earlier and told her how it had fueled many a night of "rubbing one out" when hooking up was impossible. I got the look that drove me nuts and leaned over to kiss her. This led to some heavy petting in the empty theatre. We both were getting fired up as I ran my fingers in her shirt squeezing her nipples and pert tits. She suddenly pulled away and knelt in front of me. She unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out and proceeded to go down on me right there in the theatre. I was ready to blow in no time as she kept swirling her tongue around the head of my cock and then plunged all the way down deep throating me. I warned her I was going to come. She kept pumping her hand up and down my shaft and started swallowing my spurting load. My legs were still shaking as she looked up smiling and suggested we go back to my place. No sooner had I zipped up when an employee of the theatre wandered in. We walked out arm in arm and headed out to my place, but that's another story.