Crash

Story Info
Wife and her boss in car crash. The evidence is damning.
5.3k words
3.98
11.8k
24
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
220 Followers

Another tough choice between categories. I think romance is likely the best category but it was a toss up between romance and loving wives.

---------

Where the fuck was she? 4 am and she is still not home. Working late my ass! My blood pressure could probably be measured on the Richter scale right now. I had been pacing the floors since midnight and I was nearly all paced out, but if I stopped pacing I would start drinking and that would be a recipe for disaster.

My mobile phone rang. I looked at the screen to see that it was not my wife Susan. I answered anyway.

"Mr. Douglas Andrews?"

"Yes."

"This is the Grantham Police department calling. Your wife has been in an accident. She is at Grantham General Hospital. I can't give you many details at this time but you should get to the hospital at your earliest convenience."

Oh shit! I threw off my track pants and put on a pair of jeans and a decent sweater and ran out the door. The hospital was about a half hour drive away, I made it in ten minutes.

I was told to go to waiting room B. There were several people waiting for a doctor or a loved one. I sat there nervously until a nurse came out and asked for me. She took me aside and explained.

"Your wife was in a very bad car crash. She has sustained critical injuries. There were several bones broken and internal organ damage. We are still assessing as we do do our best to keep her alive. When she is out of surgery she will be put into intensive care. It will be some time before you can be with her so perhaps you should go home and we will advise you when you should come."

"Thank you but I would rather be here right now."

The nurse then flipped a page on her chart and asked for Mrs Hill. The name rang a bell, Susan's boss was Phil Hill. His parents must have loved the rhyme. Mrs. Hill stood with the nurse as she rhymed off the injuries her loved one suffered. She had to dab away her tears as she went back to her seat.

When I noticed the seat beside become available I walked over to her.

"Mrs. Hill, are you the wife of Phil Hill?

"Yes, I am."

"Was your husband in a car accident tonight?"

"Yes, he was."

"My name is Doug Andrews, my wife was also in a car accident tonight. Phil is Susan's boss."

"I am Meg Hill. Do you...are you thinking they were in the same car?"

"She said she was working late on a special project tonight. I was panicking because it was after midnight and she hadn't called. Yes, they may have been in the same car."

"I know I shouldn't be concerned about this since their lives are in jeopardy but do you think they were having an affair?"

"That's a prize winning question isn't it. I know she and Phil had a close working relationship and sometimes a working relationship can spread to infect a marriage. I guess it is a possibility."

We sat and let those thoughts marinate for a while. A few hours later a police officer entered the waiting room and asked for Mr. Andrews and Mrs. Hill.

We both stood up and the officer asked us to move out into the hall where we could have a bit more privacy.

"I just wanted to let you have some of the details about tonight's accident. It occurred on Highway 5, just outside of the city limits. Mr. Hill was driving a 1970 Jaguar XK-E south bound. The accident was reported by a motorist who saw the Jaguar pass him at a high rate of speed. The Jaguar began to fishtail as it pulled back into the proper lane. The driver couldn't control the skid and the car went off the road and hit a tree. The accident occurred at approximately 3am. The occupants were transported here by ambulance. We may have questions for you and them of course when they are able to answer."

We both thanked the officer and resumed our wait for more news.

"So they were definitely together in the car. Why would they be in a car together at 3am? If they were south bound that means they were returning to the city. Where were they coming from I wonder."

"Phil loved that old Jag. He only ever took it when he was trying to impress or show off. I begged him to get some lessons on how to drive a sports car but he never did. I am afraid it looks very much like Phil and Susan were having an affair and the accident happened when they were returning home."

"Coming from the north would point to them spending time in Flounder's Cove."

"Phil's father owns a cabin in Flounder's Cove."

"Well, I would say we have done well to partially solve this mystery. Maybe we should find a vending machine so we we get some Scoobie Snacks and a coffee."

We found the vending machines, drank absolutely disgusting coffee and some stale cookies. We walked around the halls a bit to stretch our legs. The intercom came alive and asked Mrs. Hill and Mr. Andrews please come to waiting room B.

We were led into a small consultation room and were met by two doctors.

"Both your spouses are lucky to be alive. They both sustained a lot of damage, skeletally and internally. They are both unconscious and now in ICU. If they survive it will be a long and hard road ahead for both."

"They are in induced comas and will be brought out when we think they are stable. It will be at least a week."

"We are doctors, not detectives, but you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce the circumstances. This kind of accident often causes brain damage. It is hard to know for sure but I want you to be prepared. They may have no memory at all. It is more likely that they will not remember the entire day, or sometimes just the accident itself. I urge both of you, don't ask your spouse questions about their behaviour. They will be hurting and confused and any extra stress put on them will hinder their recovery. Please, for their sake, don't accuse them of anything, no matter how much you may want to."

"There is little to be gained by staying here in the hospital. If you would like to see them before you leave then you can. We will contact you when necessary."

I walked to the ICU and into my wife's room. I had never seen so many tubes and wires coming out of a person. Her face was bruised and patched with gauze. Her limbs were in casts. I leaned over and kissed her lips.

"Heal quickly honey, I love you." I whispered as a tear ran down my cheek.

A nurse gave me a bag with the clothes she had been wearing. I thanked her and brought it home with me.

I was exhausted and wrung out. I collapsed on our bed and slept like a stone.

The next morning I decided to wash the clothes in the bag the nurse had given me. The short leather skirt would have to be specially cleaned so I set it aside. Her blouse was a very sheer fabric, not very subtle. I put the very light and lacy bra and her panties aside for the wash. Curiosity made me look, the gusset was still damp and yes, cum had leaked out of her. I sat on the laundry room floor and cried. That's when I noticed a second pair of panties, same make, same size but pristine.

The hospital said nothing had changed since last night. She was still in a coma, so was her lover.

I looked up Phil Hill's phone number and punched it into my mobile.

"Meg, it's Doug Andrews."

"Doug, is everything okay?"

"I am struggling Meg. I was getting the laundry ready and I went through Susan's clothes from last night. I have some troubling news, I found semen on the gusset of her panties. It seems that your husband and my wife were intimate last night."

"Doug, quit sugar coating it with fancy language. Intimate my ass, they were fucking and she still had his cum in her when he drove off the road."

"Crudely put Meg but pretty accurate. Do you have keys to your father in law's cabin? I would like to have a look at the scene of the crime."

"I do and I will go with you."

The drive wasn't too long but it gave me time to assess my state of mind. It is in a pretty lousy state. I had a comatose, cheating wife that I couldn't confront. I was riding in a car with the wife of my wife's lover. Meg was a pretty spectacular woman. I had a great deal of difficulty understanding why any red-blooded man would go looking elsewhere for sex when he had a goddess at home. Meg was close to six feet tall, raven haired and pale skinned. She had more curves than a fashion model and she really knew how to use them. Of course my Susan is nothing to be sneezed at, she exuded a more common, country girl charm than Meg.

We drove through the woods till we came to the log cabin on the shores of Greater Grantham Lake. It was a small affair but very well constructed. Inside it was beautifully decorated. I saw some of the clues that I had wanted to look for, two wine glasses and an empty bottle of very expensive Cabernet Sauvignon, one glass sporting the imprint of lipstick, a third glass was in the kitchen sink with the dinner dishes and pots and pans. Meg explained that they never cleaned up, their practice was that a maid service would be called and they would clean up.

The bedroom was what I wanted to see, but also didn't want to see. I steeled myself and walked through the door. The bed was king size and it was unmade. The bottom sheet showed the obvious signs that someone had enjoyed a very passionate evening here. The sheet was still damp from spilled semen and vaginal fluids. I ran out of the room into the bathroom where I hurled into the toilet. Meg came and rubbed my back as I knelt there in the floor.

"It's okay Doug. I understand. I am sorry you had to see this."

"It's alright. I'll be fine in a minute."

"I don't feel any better than you. Has your wife ever done this kind of thing before? I am guessing from your reaction that she hasn't."

"No, never. She and I trusted each other."

"I used to joke that Phil was short for philanderer. He has taken a few lovers since our marriage. I've put up with it because I didn't want to leave the marriage, I love him. I am sorry that he seems to have taken your wife."

"I have seen everything I needed to see, let's head back on highway 5. I'd like to see the accident scene."

There were skid marks on the road. It looked like the Jag's tires hit the shoulder of road which launched the car into the air and into the tree. A huge oak tree bore the scars of the accident, bark was broken and the trunk damaged. The score was Oak Tree 1 Jaguar 0.

We stopped in Grantham to eat before going to the hospital to see our spouses. I asked Meg how she could live with a husband who was a serial cheater.

"I know, it defies logic but I love the man. I have been in therapy for years and even my shrink can't believe that I put up with his shit."

"Phil is a big man. He played football in college but he wasn't good enough to make the professional teams. He was always an alpha male. He was always measuring himself against others and since he was a large man he always felt superior. Yes, he was large in all departments. I was pretty sexually active back in college and Phil had the biggest dick I have ever seen. You've seen porn videos of guys with big dicks? They would look small compared to Phil."

"Meg, surely you could land any man you wanted. You are exceptionally beautiful. Don't you think you deserve a man who would love you exclusively?"

"You overrate my appeal Doug. I am an older woman, but in todays vocabulary I am a GILF. But thank you for the compliment. Tell me, how do you plan to approach this with Susan?"

"Damned if I know. I can't do anything till she is out of the coma and stable enough to take the stress of the confrontation. In the meantime I am eating myself alive with grief over her betrayal."

"You shouldn't be alone. I can see how badly this is effecting you. I have lived with Phil's betrayal for years so it's like water off a duck's back to me."

"Let finish up here and get to the hospital."

There was an update on Susan's condition. Her spine was fractured in two places, it had been braced with titanium. Both legs were broken, arms too. Her liver was damaged and part of it removed, along with a ruptured spleen. Her skull had been fractured as well. They expected her to recover but in could mean weeks in the coma and years of therapy.

I sat in her room and held her hand. I wanted to say something, call her a cheating slut, more to get it off my chest than to communicate with her. Could she really hear me? If so I couldn't say anything that could harm her. So I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Hi Susan, it's me Doug. You are in the hospital, you were in a car accident. I want you to concentrate on healing. I want you to know that I love you. I need you to heal so you can come back to me. I will be there for you when you wake up. Please Susan."

I had another bout of tears as I gently held her and kissed her lips.

Meg opened the door and came in, looking at Susan laying there all hooked up to life support.

"She is such a beautiful woman Doug. Even through the gauze I can see her beauty. I am ready to leave when you are."

I spent another ten minutes telling Susan that I loved her and encouraging her to fight for life.

When I pulled up into the Megs driveway she asked me to come in. I was about to demure but she said she wanted to talk about Phil's injuries and expectations for the future.

She pored a whisky for both of us and sat down in their very comfortable family room.

"Phil may not make it. He has massive internal injuries, he is hanging onto life by a thread."

"I am so sorry Meg. I really hope he recovers for your sake."

"The doctor also gave me a bit of information that I don't think you have heard. Phil's pride and joy was missing."

"The Jag?"

"No silly it was totalled, his pride and joy was his cock. The doc figures that Phil's penis must have made contact with something inside the car, probably the steering wheel. The collision was so violent that it tore his unit off, along with some skin on his stomach and the top of his thighs."

"Fuck, it is just indignity after indignity. Did they find and reattach it?"

"No, they never found it."

"So what is next for you Meg?"

"I keep on visiting until he dies or comes home, what about you?"

"Praying she makes it. Praying she will heal. I may never get over her cheating but I really can't dwell on it or it will kill me."

She drew me into a hug. Meg felt so good against me. I needed the closeness of another human being and she was stunningly lovely. Meg turned her head and kissed me by my ear, again on my cheek, and then my lips. She offered me the guest bedroom for the night but I declined. I was feeling needy, and the whisky had gone to my head.

"You have had too much to drink to drive home. Please stay."

"Okay, you're right. Show me the way."

I stripped down to my boxers, cleaned myself up a bit and went to bed. At 3am I was wide awake. I got up to use the bathroom, then went to the kitchen to get a drink. I stood at the fridge pouring a glass of water when I heard her behind me.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"Nope, I am wide awake but thirsty."

"Pour me one too."

I poured and turned toward her. She stood there in the light of the refrigerator in her nightgown. Once again I questioned Phil's sanity for leaving Meg at home to chase strange tail. She stood there like a classical statue, her breasts still firm and perky for her age. The translucent nightgown didn't hide much. She noticed me looking at her.

"If you are enjoying the view, imagine the view I have. The refrigerator light is behind you and I can see everything under your boxers in silhouette."

I blushed, realizing that I was at full mast. She had a pretty good look at my full erection. Knowing she was looking at it made even harder.

"Since Phil had such a big unit I must look like small change."

"No, it looks fine, more than fine. Big units are great visuals but they are very uncomfortable for a woman. Yours looks just right."

We sat in the kitchen. She in the revealing nightgown and I in my boxers. Talking about dick size, shaved or natural pubic hair. We talked about oral sex and how she could never give Phil oral because her mouth was just too small to accommodate his prick. It drove her crazy. She said she had always wanted to try oral sex but never had the opportunity.

I jokingly replied, "If I could ever be of service..."

"Oh, would you? Really, would you do that for me?"

"I was sort of kidding but..."

"Oh please Doug, it would be such a treat for me! I have always wanted to try it and I feel comfortable around you. Besides I think we both need a little comfort and closeness."

She got up from the table and took my hand. She led me to the big leather chair in the family room and she pulled off my boxers. She knelt in front of me and took my erection in her hand and then guided it into her mouth. She tentatively sucked on the head then swirled her tongue around it. She licked the length of it and then popped it back into her mouth. In one bold move she sucked it all the way in. That was when she started bobbing up and down the shaft. I felt the beginning of an orgasm on the way.

"Slow down Meg. I don't want to cum yet."

She did, but it seemed to increase the sensuality of the act. It was less a blow job than it was her mouth making love to my cock. I was building up to a big one.

"Slower lover, slower. Oh God that feels so good."

She had me on the ragged edge of orgasm until she built up a bit of speed.

"I'm coming hard Meg."

She didn't pull away, but took all the semen in her mouth and swallowed.

"Fuck Meg, are you sure you've never done that before? That was the best orgasm I have ever experienced and from oral, that was amazing."

"First time ever, and it was great for me too. I loved doing that but now I am really wanting a release too. Could you return the favour?"

"I love giving oral more than receiving, so yes, I would love to do that for you."

She again took my hand and led me to her bed.

She stripped off her nightgown and lay back on the bed. We kissed, I kissed down her body quickly because I wanted her pussy on my mouth. Every woman has a unique scent to them, Meg's was somewhere between musk and the scent of mead wine, with a similar taste. She had small outer and inner lips and a beautiful hooded clit. I kissed, licked, tongue fucked and simply enjoyed pleasuring her this way. Eventually she tapped out and I moved up to hug.

"Doug I can't for the life of me understand how Susan could have left you for Phil. You are amazing."

She cleaned up in the en suite bathroom. I went to the guest room and got cleaned up myself. I hopped into the bed and fell fast asleep. In the morning I found a naked Meg in bed beside me. I guess she came in after I fell asleep. She shifted then rolled over towards me.

"Good morning. How are you feeling Doug?"

"Guilty as hell."

"Yeah, me too, although after what the two of them did I think we give ourselves a little slack."

"But our spouses are in critical condition."

"We are acting as each other's support right now. We needed this. At least I needed it."

"Me too, I still feel guilty. You were really amazing last night. I would probably be suicidal by now if not for your help."

After a quick breakfast we drove to the hospital. There was little change in Susan's condition. There was a change for Phil, he was not doing well. His chances of survival were slim.

I talked to Susan about the hospital, her doctors, the weather for about an hour. The machines kept pumping and monitors beeping.

Meg and I discussed the best options for Phil. The doctors weren't optimistic. They said that taking him off life support was an option but it would be her choice. She asked me about quality of life. She said that Phil's whole persona was built around his being big, especially his cock. "With nothing but a stump left, I'm not sure he would be happy with his life."

"I hope you will excuse me for not really being sympathetic to Phil. I feel sorrow for you but not for him."

Rwg7
Rwg7
220 Followers
12