Crash-n-Burn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homerotic
Homerotic
392 Followers

"Um, yes. I remember that. Uh, thanks, Doctor."

"If there are no other questions, that will be all. You will need make an appointment for four weeks from today. As before, if you experience a severe headache, blurred vision or nausea, call for an ambulance immediately. Those could be signs of an aneurism. Again, you may begin to increase your activity level, but do so very slowly and carefully."

The nurse opened the door, and Estelle pushed me out as she thanked Doctor Liu. I stayed quiet until we were well away from the office.

"You said I have a girlfriend. I told you before that my girlfriend broke up with me."

"And now you have a new girlfriend."

"Oh, really? Do I get a say in that?"

She leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Nope. You think that I'm doing all this work for you and don't expect something in return? I've got plans for you."

That sent a thrill through my body. "Do I get to know those plans?"

"All in good time, baby. All in good time."

Homerotic
Homerotic
392 Followers