Crashing at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be honest, I haven't had a lot of luck meeting someone I can trust." I thought of Tess our receptionist, and her date with the "Ass man," and I wanted to laugh. Then I looked at him and shrugged. "A lot of people meet online these days. But I'm a little leery about who I'd actually be meeting up with, if I ever agreed to meet anyone in person."

"I think you should be careful about people you meet online. They could be anyone, because there's no way to know who you're really talking to."

Then I thought of him, and started smiling as I wondered, just for a moment, what it would be like if we were actually together.

Then we turned our heads toward the door, when his brother and his wife buzzed from downstairs.

He got up let them in, muttering under his breath, "They've got a key. I don't know why they don't use it."

Smiling to myself, I knew why. Obviously, they wanted to warn us before they walked in, just in case we were doing something kinky, like running around without any clothes.

Though, I wouldn't have minded if we were.

Since they had kindly picked up a box of pastries to share with us, Stewart got up and put on some coffee, while Claire and I cleared the table.

"How was your dinner with Ruth?" Stewart asked his brother, who was beside him loading the dishwasher.

"Well, after Claire explained that she thought her flowers were lovely, but that we were having dinner to spend some time with her, and not her begonias, once she finally put away her phone, we had a nice time together."

The way Stewart shook his head, looking kind of exasperated, he'd obviously wished that he'd thought of that.

Thankfully, Claire and her sister were nothing alike, so we all laughed a lot over coffee, because it seemed we all had the same sense of humor. And of course, Claire and I enjoyed watching the brothers tease each other.

But when Mac noticed his wife starting to yawn, he took a look at his watch, and decided it was time for bed.

Which of course meant that Stewart and I would be heading to his bedroom to spend the night - in his bed.

And Stewart suggesting, "Riley, why don't you go get ready for bed, and I'll clear this up?" was not helping to settle my nerves.

Anticipating what it would be like to actually share a bed with him, by the time I'd changed in his ensuite bathroom, I felt like a bundle of nerves.

Hearing him come in, not sure what to do, I dove into bed, and pulled the duvet up to my chin.

Seeing the way that I was tucked in, he started chuckling, since he could probably only see the top of my head, and my eyes anxiously peering back at him. "Riley, you don't have to worry; I'm not getting in there with you. I'll just sleep on top of the covers."

I felt bad, knowing he was basically giving up his bed for me. So, I tossed the covers aside and told him, "You don't have to do that. I know I can trust you."

His gaze seemed to darken as he looked me over in my short baby blue night shirt, and his voice suddenly sounded quite deep as he murmured, "Maybe you shouldn't."

That got my nipples hard in a hurry. By the time he crawled in bed with me, wearing just his boxers and a T-shirt, I was so wound up I was almost vibrating in place.

Then he leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Night, Riley."

"Goodnight, boss," I said, making him laugh at how ridiculous this whole thing was.

We were still wide awake, staring up at the ceiling, and we both looked at each other when the moaning and groaning started up next door. Obviously embarrassed by the noise coming out of the other bedroom, Stewart ran a hand over his face and looked at me through his fingers, and that got me giggling.

Leaning close, he whispered, "I probably should have mentioned, that they're a little noisy in bed."

Just then his sister-in-law let out the most high-pitched squeal I'd ever heard, like a siren going off, and we both had to cover our mouths to keep from laughing out loud.

I whispered back, "You call that a little noisy? She sounds like a howler monkey in heat. Now I'm wondering what the heck they're doing in there."

He was laughing so hard about what I'd called her, he couldn't get a word out.

Eventually the two of them quieted down, though Stewart and I were still breaking into fits of laughter, over her howling.

"You know they can probably hear you laughing," he said, though he was still chuckling, too. "And they're probably wondering what I'm doing with you, that you find so amusing."

"I guess they're imagining, that we'd be having sex tonight, too," I said. Considering we had said that we'd only been together for six months; they were probably assuming we'd want to jump each other every chance we got. Especially now that we were in bed together... Smirking, I suggested, "I could make some noise, if you want."

Chuckling, he said, "Just don't starting howling, or I'll really lose it."

Raising an eyebrow, I threw back the covers and watched his eyes go wide, when I slipped my leg over him, and straddled his hips. Digging my knees into the mattress, with my hands on his shoulders I started bouncing up and down, trying to get a rhythm going.

"Riley, what are you doing?" he asked, probably wondering if I was crazy.

"I'm trying to get the bed to squeak, so they'll think we're going at it. Come on, let's get thing bouncing." He laughed as I brushed up and down along his package, at least until I'd got him hard, then he started groaning.

As we both realized how aroused we were getting, just from sliding up and down on each other, we stopped laughing.

Looking into my eyes, he slipped a hand behind my neck, pulled my head down and kissed me. Really kissed me.

I was so blown away, as we got into the kiss, I could hardly wrap my head around what we were doing.

It just felt so good to finally be sharing a kiss with the man I'd secretly been lusting after, since the day I'd started working for him.

I could feel him growing rock hard against my belly, as we deepened the kiss; our tongues tangling, both of us moaning with our hands going everywhere at once.

I kept sliding up and down along his shaft, and the way he was groaning, and digging his hands into my ass, I could tell I wasn't the only one painfully aroused; while I began to wonder if I could climax right through my panties, without actually having sex.

Before we realized what we were doing, our clothes were off, tossed who knows where, and he got me on my back, desperately kissing me as he took hold of himself and began to nudge his way inside me.

I could feel my eyes pop, as he stretched me enough to take him, because holy smokes, he wasn't exactly small.

He'd gotten me so wet I could actually hear the sound of us mating, our bodies slapping together, as I clung to his forearms for dear life, while he tunneled in and out of me.

"I don't know how many times I've imagined this, Riley, but this feels so much better than I ever could have dreamed," he whispered, dusting kisses over my face, as he kept thrusting. He had my whole-body quivering, once he located my g-spot, and just keeps riding it, till I was nothing but a trembling mess.

He was right, though. I had never experienced anything as incredible as making love with my boss.

Able to see him, from a moonlight streaming in from the window, I was mesmerized by the intense look on face, as he gritted his teeth, jaw clenched, shuddering and throwing back his head, a deep growl rumbling up from his chest as I watched him blissfully find his release and climax.

Both of us shivering, he captured my lips in a steaming hot kiss as the intensity of the moment overcame us. The way he was pulsing deep inside me, for what felt like for ever, I couldn't believe that he just kept coming. But considering it had probably been a while since he'd enjoyed having a woman in his bed, I could understand his reaction.

Probably worried that he'd crush me, he finally pulled out, flopped onto back and reached for my hand and pressed a kiss to my fingers. Exchanging smiles, I think we both looked pretty satisfied, as we fought to catch our breath.

"I can't believe we just did that," he said, carefully watching my expression, probably wondering if I was okay with it.

Rolling onto my side, I cupped his face in my hands and told him, "Sometimes, things happen for a reason. And I don't have any regrets."

He seemed relieved as he pulled me close and wrapped me in his arms and just held me.

Even after we started nodding off, neither of us let go, and I loved that we stayed locked in each other's arms for most of the night.

In the morning, when I opened my eyes, I could feel something hard pressed up against my backside, along with the weight of his arm still wrapped around my waist.

Turning my head, I looked over my shoulder and smiled, seeing that he was still fast asleep. He looked so peaceful, and almost boyish with his long, dark lashes resting on his high cheek bones, and his lips curled up in a contented smile.

Then I noticed his lips start to twitch, as he said, "You know I can feel you watching me." Opening his eyes, he smiled into mine.

Slipping his arm under me, he pulled me on top of him. Happy beyond belief, I buried my face in his neck and pressed a kiss to the hollow in his throat, as he wrapped me in his arms and hugged me tight.

As I dusted kisses along his neck, and suckled on his earlobe, I could feel him growing hard, pressed up against my belly. Slyly grinning, I reached between us, wrapped my hand around him and carefully eased him inside me.

"What a perfect way to wake up," he said, as I sat up straight, and started to ride him.

"Oh god Riley, that feels incredible," he muttered, his eyes rolling back, thrusting up as I pushed down.

He didn't have to tell me. I'd had sex before, but wow, what we were sharing, felt like something I had never experienced, or even knew existed. Probably because I really cared for him, it made it feel so different than anything I'd ever felt before.

Tossing back my hair, I smirked, and swivelled my hips, making him groan so deep, that I laughed. But he got me back when he pinched my butt.

Then he shocked me, when he flipped me onto my back, making me wonder what he was doing. At least until he crawled down between my legs, and buried his face in my pussy. Then as he got me moaning, I had a pretty good idea what he was up to.

Ooh, everything he was doing just felt so crazy good. Digging my fingers into the sheets, I nearly twisted them into knots as he showed me how he could drive me right over the edge, with just his tongue, ooh, those magical fingers.

Now it was my turn to howl as he worked two fingers in and out of me, while doing the most incredible thing I'd ever felt, with his tongue and lips, as he kept teasing my throbbing clit, working into me into the wildest climax ever.

I started shaking so hard as I came, I hoped I wouldn't slide right off the bed. But I was kind of surprised, when I watched him get off the bed and get to his feet. At least until he flashed me a wicked smile, grabbed me by the ankles, and set my legs on his shoulders. And as he began to give me the ride of my life, working his way deeper inside me with every thrust, I wondered how I'd ever be able face Mac and Claire at breakfast, because I just couldn't stop squealing.

When he saw how hard I was starting to quake, he pushed in, and growled, and I could feel every pulse of his cock as he came, as I kept clenching around him, over and over, till I knew I'd milked him dry.

Kneeling on the bed, he tipped up my chin and kissed me. Circling my arms around his neck, I asked, "So, do you think we made enough noise?"

Shaking his head at me, he laughed. "Yeah, I think they got the message."

Since I was trying to remember how to breathe, after coming that hard, he was kind enough to pick me up and carry me into his bathroom so we could shower.

Of course, no surprise, as we stood under the spray washing each other, when he started licking my nipples, and I wrapped my hand around him and started sliding him through my fist, and licked him, too, things started getting pretty steamy again.

Turning me around, he pushed down on my back, and took me from behind. And he made me come so hard that I was scratching at the tiles and yowling my head off again.

We were in there so long, when he finally turned me around to face him, I said against his ear, "You know they're probably out there waiting for us."

He pulled me into his arms, kissed me, and said, "They can wait, but this can't."

When we finally made our way into the kitchen, the way they were grinning at us, my cheeks felt like they were on fire. Since they had to know what been up to, for most of the night, and twice again this morning.

Stewart poured the coffee, while Claire dished up the eggs, and I buttered the toast, trying not to make eye contact with any of them.

Especially Stewart, who I knew would just have to look at me and I'd break out laughing.

By the time we sat down to eat, I was glad that Stewart decided to ask about their move. "So, how are you two enjoying living on a ranch? Must be a huge change from the city."

"Oh, we absolutely love it," Claire responded. "The air is so fresh and clean. And we never hear any cars driving by, or sirens blaring in the middle of the night. It's just so peaceful."

"When you've got some time, you two should come out for a visit," Mac suggested, as he poured us all some orange juice.

Stewart smiled across the table at me. "Maybe we will."

Curious, I asked, "How big is your ranch?"

"We've got a hundred acres, though we haven't decided what we'll do with it yet. But we're really enjoying the experience of living in a big roomy house, especially since we've always lived in an apartment." He nodded at Stewart, "I'm surprised you've never looked into buying a house. After living in that van with Mom when we were kids, I can't stand the thought of being hemmed in. Which was one of the reasons we moved out to the country, to enjoy the wide-open spaces."

I could feel Stewart watching me, I think waiting to see my reaction, as it dawned on me that his brother just brought up the fact that they knew what it was like to be homeless, having lived it.

When I looked up at Stewart, he explained what happened. "Our dad had issues, and would often disappear for weeks at a time. And one day he just never came back. My mother couldn't afford the rent on our apartment on her own, so we had to leave.

"With nowhere to go, we lived in a park in our van, because it had public washrooms, and I guess she thought at least we could run around and play. I remember how nervous she'd get whenever the police came around. She'd tell us to buckle up and she'd drive off, and give them a little wave, pretending we were just there to enjoy the park. She'd always wait a few hours before she drove back, hoping they wouldn't show up and start asking questions.

"I think the worst part of it for us, was being afraid that the other kids in school would find out that we were homeless, and start picking on us. I know our mom tried her best to make sure we were always clean, even though she had to wash our clothes by hand in the park washroom."

"That must have been hard on your mother, trying to keep things together, especially with the two of you to take care of."

Mac nodded. "Yeah, my mom was an amazing woman. I know she'd asked her mother, if she could take us in, just till she got on her feet. But my grandmother was stubborn, and she told her, "You've made your bed, now you can lie in it," because she never approved of her marrying my father. Eventually, my mother got a better job, and found us an apartment, without anyone's help."

I noticed Stewart had to swallow pretty hard before he said, "I always wished she could have lived long enough to see that we've done okay. But she got sick one winter and never recovered."

Later, while we were cleaning up together in the kitchen, I said to Stewart, "You've never mentioned that part of your life."

He chuckled. "Probably because it's something I'd rather forget. I remember when I lost my wife, the one thing I hated was people telling me that 'They knew it felt like.' When they didn't because they had no idea what I was going through. So, I didn't think you'd want me to tell you that I knew what it was like to have nowhere to call home, just because I'd lived that life for over a year as a kid."

I wrapped my arm around him and kissed his cheek. "Well, I know she would have been proud of both of you."

He just nodded; because I don't think he could get the words out to express how he felt about his mother.

Of course, we had still had work to do with the Home Show coming up. Though I noticed it was a lot more fun working together, now that we'd also connected outside of the office.

I'd be at my desk, on my computer and Stewart would come up behind me, and brush a kiss on my neck, and make me laugh when he'd nibble on my earlobe.

Yep, I was sure enjoying our new working arrangement.

One night we were working late, trying to make sure we had everything in place, with the rental space, and the furniture, and all the crew ready to go. Looking across the desk at each other, we'd been working so long, both of laughed at the way we were starting to yawn.

Stewart suggested, "I think we should head upstairs and get some sleep."

"Or, I could sleep down here on your couch, so I can get an early start in the morning to make sure that everything's done."

He studied me for a minute, and asked, "Is something wrong?"

"No. It's just, I know I can't stay in your place forever. And luckily, I think I might have found something. I've just waiting to hear, if she's okay with me moving in."

"Where is it?"

"Not too far. I could be here in under an hour. You know Judy from payroll?"

"Yeah, I know her."

"Well, I met her in the kitchen earlier today when I was getting my tea, and she just got engaged. She was so excited, showing me her ring. Apparently, they decided, rather than have a big wedding, they're going to put the money they would have spent towards a house. Judy has been living in a basement apartment at her aunt's house. And since she said she and her finance are moving into their new house soon, I asked if she thought her aunt would be okay with me taking over the apartment. She said she didn't see why not. But she just had to phone her, and check."

He nodded. "I guess I should have known this wasn't going to go on too long. I know I'm a little old for you, but I thought we had something pretty good."

"I think we do. And I've loved staying with you, Stewart. But I don't like having to depend on you and I don't want you thinking that I can't take care of myself, because I can."

"I knew you'd find a way. But lately I'd been thinking maybe we should consider making things more permanent."

"What do you mean?"

He pulled a ring box out of his pocket and pushed it across the desk. "I was thinking that I'd love to marry you, so we could spend the rest of our lives together. If you'll have me."

I got up and threw myself into his lap and grabbed his face and kissed him, while he laughed.

"Is that, a yes?"

"Yes." I nodded, wiping at my eyes, because I could hardly believe we are actually going to do this, and get married.

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "I do love you. I love that you're smart, and sexy and funny and even a little crazy."

Laughing, I ruffled his hair. "And I love the same things about you. Which I think is why we're such a good team, in and out of bed."

He showed me later, up in bedroom, just we good we were together, when he stripped me out of my clothes, placed me in the middle, and slid his way inside me.

I looked at the ring on my finger, and the look in his eyes, and realized sometimes things really do happen for a reason.