Crave Ch. 01 - The Fun Begins

Story Info
A man with a past attempts to open up the only way he knows.
2.5k words
4.67
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mak3nsh1
mak3nsh1
5 Followers

It started years ago, this inability to only be with one person. I have tried many times to live peaceably in monogamy. Every now and then, I fail, and when I fail, I fail epically. As a lanky kid right out of high school, I joined the military and married a woman ten years my senior. I didn't know the woman I had married at the time. Unfortunately, I do now.

Although she was bisexual and encouraged my monogamy-deficient psyche, this marriage was doomed well before it started. My time in the service was coming to an end and all the throuple relationships I had entered had run their course. I had also finally seen that the woman I had married had degraded into an opiate addicted manipulator. It was many more years after that I was able to correct all the lies that were told to our mutual friends. We divorced, and I took a job that allowed me to live in a tropical environment instead of anywhere near her. Sometimes cutting ties is the best thing one can do.

A few months passed as I settled into the new position and location. One lucky night, I just so happened to walk into this little Japanese restaurant and sat at the sushi bar. I ordered a large serving of Dassai 23 Junmai. As I poured the sake into the cup, this beautiful woman sits down two stools over. She must have seen me hesitate while pouring because she asked what brand I had ordered. Her jade green eyes captivated me. Perfectly juxtaposed to her flaming red hair, I knew immediately that whatever could happen with this woman would be passionate, fiery, and bat-shit insane. I also knew it was doomed to fail. As I had in all the years of my life, I said consequences be damned.

After spending the next three hours talking about the countries we'd visited, our pasts, and our interests, we exchanged numbers. As we exited the restaurant, I attempted to hail her a taxi, and as I raised my arm she slipped up and into my line of sight. Pulling my head to her dark red lips with her arms wrapped around my neck, her sweet scent filled my nostrils. I was immediately reminded of Summer Wine as covered by Ville Valo and Natalia Avelon.

I lifted her 5'1" body from the sidewalk kissing her back. The fiery passion did not still as the world around us faded away. I knew she would be Mine. Her enormous breasts pressed into my chest. The horn of the impatient taxi driver brought us out of our little private echo chamber. We both hopped into the vehicle knowing what was going to happen. We both told the driver our addresses. Coincidentally, she lived in a flat a block away from the condo I had been renting. We agreed to my place.

As we rode the elevator up to my floor, we were barely able to keep our hands to ourselves. The child and his mom stuck in the elevator until our arrival were not fooled. Finally, we arrived at my place. I turned to ensure the door had fully closed and to lock the deadbolt. I trust that some individuals would tail me or attempt to rob me. As I pivot to face her, I immediately notice that her black shawl and her low-cut red dress had magically removed themselves from her curvy voluptuous body. Her pale skin speckled with goose bumps and freckles invited me in.

I took two steps towards her and held her close to me. I tilted my head and continued to kiss her. Lifting her up by her well-shaped ass, I began to nibble at her lip. I squeezed her ass firmly and she wrapped her legs around me. My fully awake manhood pressed into her warm mound. She squeezed her legs and began to grind her clit into my shaft. I smacked her ass with my right hand and felt her pussy gush with excitement. I smack her ass again, harder. "Not yet, My pet." I whisper into her ear.

"Why not, Michael?" she asked breathlessly.

"The night has only just begun, and I am going to savor you. I will see all you have to offer Me. I smacked ass again just to feel it jiggle. I was not disappointed. As I guided her feet back to the ground, I joked, "And I'm still overdressed for comfort." Immediately, Claire, that was her name, dropped to her knees to unbuckle my pants and see what lie beneath.

I am not one to brag about the size of my cock, but I am longer and girthier than many. Claire was not disappointed upon the reveal behind clothing piece number one. She scrambled to get my pants down fast enough as my cock slammed onto the top of her head.

"Has anyone called you Hammer before?" she questioned. Her hands reached for my member, head following closely behind. Forcing her jaw to open to its widest, she placed just the tip into her mouth.

As she lubricated my tool with her tongue, I responded, "Not to my face, but then again, I wouldn't have allowed that into my list of preferred names." Her green eyes locked on my face observant to the subtlest facial twitches.

Fellatio has always felt great, but rarely ever resulted in orgasm. This time was no different. As I finished undressing, she had become cock-hungry trying to milk me for all I am worth. Even as I placed my finger under her chin and guided her to her feet, she immediately replaced her mouth with her right hand.

Standing to full height, her lips once again met mine and I lifted her body up, carrying to and pressing her against the wall. Her warm womanhood beckoned me. The scent of her juices drove me crazy. Still having my member grasped with her hand, she rubbed her clit with my bulbous head bringing her closer to her orgasm. As she repositioned my manhood to slide into her well-lubricated hole, she shuddered as I entered her. Reaching her deepest depths, I moved my arms to hold her legs. She clung to me, riding the sensations of being filled completely. I whispered into her ear, "Claire, My pet, you move when you feel up to it. I will stay in this position until then."

"Yeees, Ssssir," she replied before attempting to secure leverage. Once finding the magic foothold, she bucked within my arms. "Please have Your way with me! I need this so badly!" Needing no further prompting, I slowly lifted her lithe body until only the tip remained within. Slamming her back down the length of my cock again, I thrusted upward into her. I repeated this over and over for the next five minutes, driving her to the edge of her first non-micro-orgasm.

"My pet, you are right there, aren't you?" I asked as I felt her muscles work in overdrive to find the release that she obviously craved. All she was able to accomplish was nod frantically as she tried her damnedest not to screech my affirmation. "Then cum for me, because of me. Let go of everything and lose yourself to the feelings between your legs." As her insides contracted powerfully, I took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked, hard. Immediately, she screamed unable to contain herself any longer. I allowed her orgasm to subside before continuing to pump in and out of her. Her juices flowed down my jewels and onto the hardwood of the condo. As she began to loosen up her grip on my neck, I knew this fun, 'twere it to continue, must be moved to a location in which her body could rest without fear of injury.

"Claire, My dear, if you think you can continue, you have two options: the couch or the bed. If you don't think you can continue, please let Me know. I know how exhausted you must be after all that tension rushed from you."

"M-Michael, Sssir, I want more. I need more of you. I have never had someone make me orgasm from penetration before. Bed. I-I..." I kissed her deeply cutting her off and continued to kiss her passionately as I carried her, still impaled on my cock, to the bedroom. I laid her down on the edge of the 4-poster California King, gently. Still impaled, I moved my hands to her glorious chest. Nipples erect and calling for my hands to continue the teasing and pleasure that the suction moments before began, I indulged the call.

I began to slide in and out of her body as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Unlike the teasing into orgasm she just experienced, this thrusting wasn't playful. It wasn't meant to destroy her cavern. It was meant to ensure few would ever compare to what I could give her. This isn't an opinion. This was bone-hard fact. I might not be the most morally bound person, but I do try to downplay any capability in bed I have, regardless of the reviews received.

Humility, I have come to witness, is by far the best tact with women. Tell them you are great in bed, and often the guy will disappoint. Speak not and let her find out what you really are. In this moment, I was allowing Claire to see, to feel, to experience me. And to her pleasure, she was racked by another orgasm. This time I did not just let her ride it out impaled upon my member. I kept the pace throughout.

As the waves of pleasure ebbed however slightly a good minute and half later, I removed my drenched manhood from her visibly quivering hole. "My dear, move onto the bed further and into whichever position you would like to continue from." Weakly she crawled to the center of the bed and lay on her back. I eyed her quizzically. She then, with effort, lifted her legs over her head. I grabbed a pillow from the against the headboard and swiftly placed under her raised ass. When she began to ask why, I simply said, "For one there is a height difference. I also don't want you focusing any effort on keeping your legs and hips up."

The serenity that flashed across her face at my answer renewed any lost stamina that any of the sexercising had taken. I slowly reinserted myself into her waiting womanhood. I lifted her smooth alabaster legs onto my shoulders and leaned forward testing the bounds of her flexibility before beginning any of the friction-based activities. As the limits were discovered, I released just enough pressure to ensure what came next would be pure ecstasy driven solely by the union of our genitalia.

I started off with five agonizingly slow strokes before increasing speed and strength of the thrusts to fevered passion levels. Immediately faced with yet another orgasm, I was not ready to slow. I was not ready for her to tire out. I quickened my pace through her release, prompting her to just feel, to drown in her pleasure. Screaming out in pleasure obscenities incoherent in any sense, she fell. I knew it was over. She had become Mine in mind, body, and soul. "I love you!" she erupted, amazingly coherent. "You have ruined me for all men!"

"I am not finished yet, My pet. You will continue to ride through this high for a bit longer before I give you what you want."

"I don't want it, Master. I crave you. I need you. I need all of you, buried in me!" she breathlessly retorted. I contemplated cheating to add to her pleasure, but I believed that it was to early to apply such tactics to truly ensure her devotion to my lovemaking. Instead, I raised up and allowed her legs to circulate blood again before rolling her hips and allowing me the truest vision of a beautiful bottom, lips, and mound. All the juices had made her puckered hole well lubricated.

Not today, My friend, I thought as I gazed. I slid back home into her womanhood. At being filled more deeply than she ever believed possible, she gasped for breath. All restraints that I had put into place throughout the last hour and half were coming off. It was getting close to time for the coup de grace. My left hand squeezed her left hip and began the push pull of the hard thrusting.

My right hand began smacking her right cheek, watching her flesh jiggle. Again and again, I smacked her ass bringing for the loveliest shade of red. My jewels bouncing off her clit as I took hold of her long red hair in my left hand. Driving deeper into her, I knew here orgasming wasn't stopping soon. Still, this body and mind had submitted fully to me. It couldn't just end with some money shot. Not after this much of a passionate buildup.

I ceased the spanking and placed my large hand on the small of her back thumb in between those buns. I slowly inserted my thumb up into her extremely tight bum. She pushed back hard into my digit, taking it all in. "Good pet. Now comes the time for your pleasure to crescendo again." I whispered into her ear.

Through her panting, she replied, "Use me how you see fit, Master. I am yours." Triggering my ear-gasm, I began to expend all efforts to push toward my ejaculation. Deep, hard, fast strokes assaulted this woman. She bucked back feeling every inch, every thrust, craving more, unable to take more. As I felt my release approaching, her screaming transformed into howling, as a bitch in heat. My release into her awaiting hole was a sweet release, a needed release.

Guiding her to her side, I lay beside her, she wrapped in my arms, and I wrapped by her body. As the highs of the immediate release subsided, Claire, staring out the window, sleepily stated, "I meant it. I am yours to do with as you please. No one has ever made me feel like that." In my response, I held her tighter and kissed her shoulder.

Soon as she was asleep, came a knock at the main door. Not caring about a robe or any article of clothing, I made my way swiftly and quietly to the door. I really didn't want anyone to wake Claire, not like she'd be able to fight the exhaustion that had taken her. As I threw open the door to check who it was, I witness this blur of a woman drop out of my immediate line of sight and feel the sensations of a mouth wrapped about my cock. I must be exhausted. Looking down at my member, I was not exhausted. I was coming to life again, driven by this blue-eyed beauty. Her blonde hair already tied back into a ponytail. Fuck me. This isn't going to end well.

mak3nsh1
mak3nsh1
5 Followers