Craving Will Ch. 02

Story Info
Will continues to play with his new toy.
4k words
3.6
4.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels like hours pass as I wait, but I know it is minutes -- seconds, even. I am naked, my juices soaking my inner thighs, legs spread. Will doesn't immediately follow me into his room, giving me a chance to think. It's the first time I've been in his bedroom. He keeps everything simple, dark colors, blues, blacks, grays, an AC/DC poster on the wall, a shelf next to his desk, a ring light and camera for when he does his gaming streams.

"You listened. Good girl," Will says from the doorway, making me jump. "No, stay where you are. Exactly like that. Don't move," he says to stop me as I go to lift up so I can turn to look at him. I settle back down, fingers curling in his dark blue comforter. His hand strikes over my bare ass, making me shiver in anticipation. "So, toy, how long have you wanted me to fuck you?" He asks in a conversational tone.

I bite my lip for a second, hesitant to answer, but I know if I don't, there is a chance this all stops. "Since I moved in really. Since the first time I saw you shirtless."

He laughs and smacks my ass again, making me gasp. "It's been almost 6 months since then. You've...what? Just been laying in bed listening to me fucking all those women, wishing it was you?"

"Yes," I answer, breathless.

"These walls are thin. Tell me what you've heard on those nights." He spanks me again, and my toes curl in the carpet.

"I...I heard you fuck them. I heard them cumming and moaning your name."

"Details, toy."

I shiver. "I would hear the bed slamming into the wall, so hard sometimes I was afraid it would come crashing down. I would hear you spanking them sometimes. I could hear them sucking your cock when they were noisy, gagging and coughing." I remember the size of the bulge under my ass a few minutes ago; there would be no way around that gagging and choking if -- when his cock makes it to my mouth. "I heard you convince most of them to let you fuck their asses. I heard you call them slut and whore, and I heard them moaning like they liked it."

"Because they were sluts and whores, and they did like it," he says with a chuckle, clearly amused by my observations.

But now that I've got the words going, I don't know how to shut them off. "I heard them beg you for more, every time. Sometimes I heard more than one voice." I remember the first night I heard two women in there with him -- and the first time I heard both a man and a woman with him. Each time I rubbed my pussy until I came, biting my arm to keep from moaning and giving myself away.

"What can I say? When I find a shiny new toy, I like to show it off. And sharing is caring." He teases while bending over me. I can feel every inch of him, naked behind me. His huge cock slides between my legs, rubbing along the length of my pussy. I grind against him as he kisses my neck and shoulder.

"You are going to be a fun toy to play with," he says, raising back up, one hand gripping my hip, the other moving to tangle in my hair. "But this time is going to be fast and hard. Grab the bed and hold on tight." It is his only warning before I am suddenly filled with his cock. My mouth falls open and I let out a wordless groaning cry as every inch of my pussy stretches to accommodate him. True to his word, he doesn't pause, doesn't let me adjust, beginning a rough, bruising pace that I can't keep up with. My brain short circuits, and I am cumming within seconds. His grip in my hair tightens. "Yes, that's it, fucking cum for me." He groans going harder, faster, the bed shaking and hitting the wall. "I hope you're ready for me, slut." My pussy clenches around him tighter at the name. "See, you're just as much a slut as those other bitches, and you like it as much as they did." He laughs. "I'm going to cum, Michelle. I'm going to fill your fucking cunt."

"Oh my God!" I gasp and groan, pushing my ass back to meet every thrust. I push up onto my tip toes and arch my back, and his cock pushes even deeper into me, setting off another orgasm that steals my vision. There is a ringing in my ears, and when it fades, Will has stopped moving.

He smacks my ass one more time as he pulls out, then spreads my ass open. I hear a click from behind me and turn my head to see his phone out and aimed at my pussy. "What...?" I breathe, unable to form full sentences yet.

He turns the phone so I can see the picture of my pussy with his cum dripping out of it. "I like to keep pictures of my favorite toys," he teases as he pulls his jeans back on. There is a knock on the front door, and he grins. "You're not allowed to put on clothes, and you're not allowed to leave my room until I call you out." My eyes widen, and another wave of warmth rushes through me as he gives me orders. His tone says he expects each one to be followed without question. "Remember, slut. You're mine, now." He leans in and gives me a burning kiss that leaves me panting as he walks out of the room, shutting his door behind him.

I am left looking at the door, body a mess of sensation and heat and sweat and cum on his sheets. From the living room, I can hear him greeting Mark, the two of them laughing as they sit on the couch to play games.

"Damn man, it smells like sex in here," Mark says, loud enough for me to hear, and Will just laughs as I blush and bury my face in his pillows.

Fuck, I did it. I actually fucking did it. The thing I've been dreaming about for months. I just got fucked by my sexy roommate. No, not just fucked. Ruined. Because after this, I don't think sex with anyone else with cut it. My muscles are still shaking from the last orgasm.

I reach between my legs, my fingers running along my pussy. When I lift my hand again, our mixed cum clings to my fingers, and I groan quietly. I should probably go clean up...

But right as I begin walking to the bathroom, I hear, "Michelle. Why don't you come on out here?" I freeze, looking at the wall like I can see through it to the living room to Will, smirking. He can't mean...Sharing is caring, he had told me. Oh my God. Fucking Will was one thing. Agreeing to be his toy? Sure. But now he wants to show me off to his friend?

But my feet are already moving, the door opening.

"Oh, fuck, you weren't kidding, she really is a slut," I hear Mark say as I step out of the doorway, still naked and dripping cum. I blush as I walk down the hall, coming into sight. He lets out a low whistle. "Damn. She looks well-fucked."

Will looks a bit proud and pleased. "She thinks she is. But if she thinks that little taste was anything close to my best, she's got another thing coming." He pats his leg. "Come sit on my lap, Michelle." Just like before, it's like he's holding an invisible string -- a leash that I never knew was there, but he apparently did. Before I know what I'm doing, I am straddling his lap, my pussy resting over his still half-hard, covered cock, and his hands are grabbing my ass to pull me tighter against him. "We are about to see how good you are as a cock warmer," he says as he untucks his cock from his jeans. It is still sticky from my pussy as he pushes it slowly into me. I groan, then whine as he fills me. Already, I crave his touch, his cock, his cum.

And then, he pulls his hands away from me, picking up his controller, holding it behind my back, his arms locking me into place. Cock warmer... Oh, fuck... I whine and wriggle a bit and he chuckles, nipping at my neck as he rests his chin on my shoulder. The music of the game starts, the boys pretty much ignoring the naked slut in the room, even as his cock presses against my inner walls so tight I swear I can feel his heartbeat.

I stay silent. I'm nothing right now, just a thing Will is using to keep his cock ready for later, and for some reason...am I into that? Yes, I think I am. Twenty minutes...forty-five. At the one-hour mark I begin to shift around a bit, the time and the roughness of his earlier touch catching up.

"Something wrong, fucktoy?" Will asks, and I shiver at the epithet.

"I...um...I need to go to the bathroom," I tell him, blushing hard.

He laughs. "Such a slut, sitting on my cock and ignoring your own needs. Good girl." He is quiet for another five minutes, finishing the battle, then sitting back. The loss of the warmth of his arms is staggering. "Bring us some sweet tea, and then you can go to the bathroom. Come straight back here when you are done." H is orders feel like...commands from a deity, some god of pleasure and debaucher and sin. I can't disobey. I don't want to. I have to clench my thighs to keep from peeing myself, but I obey, pouring two glasses of tea, even going back to the kitchen to get them straws at Mark's request as they eye my naked struggle.

The air in the apartment is suddenly freezing, the porcelain of the toilet, of the counter and the sink, making me gasp. My skin is flushed and burning, my blood hot, my pulse thunder in my ears, matching the heatwaves of need, anticipation, and the aftershocks of pleasure in my core. Fuck, the embarrassment of being on display is still thrumming under my skin, but at the same time...it is just increasing that anticipation. I am in new territory here, but I am more turned on than I have ever been in my entire life.

So, I finish up, and I splash water on my face, take a few deep breaths, and then I head back out to the living room.

Will's cock is tucked away once more, and he is lounging across the couch. But...Mark has ditched his shirt, one fist around his own long, thick cock, smirking at me as I enter the living room. "My turn, princess," Mark says, spreading his knees apart and pointing to the floor in front of him.

I hesitate, looking to Will, who has one arm behind his head, looking completely unbothered by his friend's state of undress as the credits to a movie start up -- a normal movie, this time, thankfully. Will gives me an amused half-grin. "She already knows who she belongs to." Mark laughs at Will's words, and I flush a deeper shade of red, clenching my thighs together. "Good girl." My breath hitches, and I know he can see it. "Be a good little fucktoy and suck my friend off. Once he cums you can crawl over here and beg nicely, and I might -- might -- give you another orgasm."

My eyes move to Mark, back to Will, and settle on his friend again as I take a step forward. "Uh, uh." Mark shakes his head and points at the floor once more, and I whimper. It's like someone cut the cord holding me up, my body moving to obey, crawling on hands and knees across the carpet, both men tracking my movement.

What are you doing? What are you doing you stupid... I ignore the voice in the back of my head that sounds an awful lot like my common sense. I don't want common sense now. I want...I just want.

I look up at Mark as I kneel between his legs, sitting back on my heels, my hands moving slowly up his thighs. "Hi," I breathe quietly, and he looks amused.

"Hi," he replies, watching me, hands on the arms of the chair.

Mark and I have seen each other in passing. We've been polite, but small talk has been the extent of our interactions. And now...With one hand, I stroke his cock once, twice, squeezing slightly and earning a shudder from him. I hold his gaze as I lean in and let my tongue follow the movement of my hand -- licking from base to tip in a long, luxurious stroke. At the head, I flick my tongue against the slit at the very tip.

"Fuck," he whispers, relaxing back into the chair further, ignoring the movie and staring at me as I wrap my lips around the head, tongue circling him, tasting him. Sex and skin and salt, a heady flavor, mixing with the lingering scent of his cologne to create a lust-fog in my mind. I take him a little deeper, losing myself to it.

Will is watching, that voice in my head reminds me, and my eyes flick over to see that my roommate is also not watching the movie. Watching me, now, watching, and still hard, as he lounges on the couch. I take his friend even deeper, gagging slightly as the tip of his cock hits the entrance to my throat. Will is watching. I never thought I would enjoy being watched, but this...

Impress him, another voice in my head says, a deeper, throatier purr that is decidedly not common sense.

This voice, I obey. I pull back until just the tip of mark's cock is in my mouth, tongue running up and down the slit at the tip, collecting a bit of delicious, salty precum as I take a deep breath through my nose and look up to meet his eyes once more. He seems to sense my intent, his grip on the arms of the chair tightening so hard the leather creaks. I hold that heady gaze of his as I slowly take him down again, sucking hard the whole way down. This time when he hits the entrance to my throat, I don't hesitate. I suppress the little gag, sticking my tongue further out, slithering it against the bottom of his cock, and then...I swallow. Once, twice, and then he is sliding right down my throat, inch by glorious inch.

"Mother fucker!" Mark curses, head falling back against the chair. One leg twitches upward, and I smile a bit to myself, humming in pride as my lips seal around the base of his cock, my nose buried in the bit of course hair there. My left hand rests against his shin to balance myself, my right slipping between my legs. I give a moan as my middle finger dips into my drenched pussy, gathering my arousal and a bit of Will's cum there, circling my clit. The sound makes Mark's cock twitch in my throat, and I slowly pull back up, cheeks hollowing as I keep the suction up until the head of his cock leaves my mouth with an audible, wet 'pop.'

Instantly, my left hand comes up to stroke his spit-slicked shaft as I take a couple of quick breaths. "You've got yourself a good little cock sucker," Mark says to Will, making an effort to appear unfazed, despite his breathless pants, dilated pupils, and throbbing cock.

"I can see that," Will answers, and I glance over to see him just as breathless, his eyes a bit glazed.

Impress him, that voice in my head repeats. I give Will a little smirk, and then Mark's cock is in my mouth, in my throat, again. Faster this time, not teasing him but taking him deep, swallowing him without hesitation. He lets out another soft curse, and one hand cups the back of my head, the movement jerky as if he had tried to resist the urge. I hold him as deep as I can for a few seconds, my tongue swirling back and forth along the underside of the shaft, the tip peeking out through my lips to flick his balls, making them jump. I draw back again, this time keeping his length in my mouth, and begin bobbing my head in slow, savoring strokes.

This feels...powerful. The curl of his fingers against my scalp, the way neither of them can keep their focus on the movie, the twitches of the cock in my throat as I bring him closer and closer with every passing second. I moan again, and enjoy pulse from his cock, and a bit of a yank on my hair. My fingers begin moving on my pussy again, circling my clit, but it's not enough. My hand slips further down and I push two fingers inside me, spreading my knees apart so that I can pulse my fingers in and out in a steadily increasing rhythm, matching the pace of the blowjob.

I jump, gagging slightly on Mark's cock as I feel a body press against my back. "Are you going to cum, little fucktoy?" Will's voice in my ear is a sinful growl as his hand joins my own. "I always new you were a slut, and now you're going to cum just from sucking my friend's cock, aren't you?"

I let out a soft whimper and nod, and Mark grunts. His hips begin to buck. Between him and Will's fingers now finding my clit, his other hand coming up to cup my breast, a thumb brushing my nipple, it is all I can do to hold myself still and let Mark fuck my face. The effort to keep my gag reflex under control keeps my orgasm at bay, but I am right there, so close that tears spring up in my eyes, and every stroke of Will's fingers makes me whine.

Mark is losing his rhythm, his bucking hips causing his balls to slap against my chin with a loud 'smack.' I hollow my cheeks again, sucking harder as I pant through my nose. Will notices the difference, too. He rubs my clit harder, adding more pressure that sends me right up to that edge. And, as he pinches my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, tugging it away from my body, I let out a long, loud groan, gagging on Mark's cock, as my orgasm barrels through me like a freight train. My eyes roll back, vision going dark, then spotted with flashes of blinding light. Mark shouts, hand yanking me off him so that he hot cum splatters over my bruised lips, my tongue, my cheeks, my eyelids. Will doesn't stop, pinning me in place with his hands working me over to extend the orgasm as long as possible. I have no control over my spasming muscles, can't see or hear or feel anything but the pleasure and Will's body against mine, and the cum dripping down my face and onto my breasts. He keeps going until I crest that wave and start to fall, and only then does he stop moving, his hands still on me, his forehead pressed to my shoulder.

I am trembling, my body feeling tight and loose and exhausted and deliciously sated as sensations start to return. Sound comes first -- three sets of ragged panting, the music of the movie still going in the background, the air vents running -- and then taste -- Mark's cum gathered on my tongue and my body -- and finally sight as I realize my eyes are still open, and my head has fallen back to rest on Will's chest, staring at the ceiling which almost seems to shudder and spin for a second before I right myself, settling back into my body.

Mark is leaning back in the chair, one arm thrown over his face as he tries to catch his breath, his other hand still wrapped around his softening cock. Behind me, Will takes an impossibly long breath and holds it. Then, I realize something. His cock is still hard against my back; he didn't cum, and based on the way his muscles tremble slightly, it's taking everything in him not to shove my face down to the floor, lift my ass, and mount me.

Something in me softens.

Will may degrade me, may fuck me and humiliate me, but he must know, somehow, how much I enjoy it. He also knows how sensitive my body is right now, and won't push me so far I break, despite declaring me his fucktoy. That knowledge gives me the motivation to move, finally. His head raises off my shoulder as I sit up, his hands slipping from my body. I pull my fingers out of my pussy with a soft gasp that make's Will's breath hitch.

"Please, sir," I say in an almost innocent voice -- almost, because despite the words, my voice is breathy and hoarse from pleasure given and received. I arch my back, reaching further between my legs to wrap my fingers around his cock. He is so hard I can feel the vein throb against my palm. He doesn't say a word, but I feel his progress on catching his breath interrupted. "Please, may I have another orgasm?" I ask, the good little slut obeying her master's orders.

Will lets out a breathless chuckle as I rub the head of his cock through my slit, gathering the mixed cum there. As the tip rubs my clit, I bite my lip, eyes closing. "You want another orgasm, fucktoy?" Even though he must need to be inside me more than he needs air right now, he is still playing the game.

"All your cum has dripped out of me, sir. I would like to fix that." I smirk to myself as his lips find my neck in response, Even Mark reacts to my words, his hand twitching on his cock.

"No." For a second I'm pretty sure I heard it wrong. But he repeats the word, "No."

"No?" I can't hide the desperation or disappointment from my voice.

"No, you may not have another orgasm right now, fucktoy." His teeth graze a sensitive part of my throat, and my back arches. "And your pussy will remain empty for a while. Now, my friend and I would like to return to our games. Go clean yourself up and get something to eat. Drink some water." He moves his hips, causing his cock to run along the length of my pussy again. "You need to rehydrate." Impossibly, after those words, he pulls back. He stands up. My body feels cold, suddenly. Cold and empty and...needy. Even after everything that just happened, my body feels needy. But he is done for now, sitting back down, tucking himself into his pants, and when I look forward again, Mark has done the same. His eyes are still glazed, but he shows no interest in me, other than to trace the path of his cum across my face and breasts before picking up his controller.

12