Crawlout Through the Fallout - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled again. "We don't have time for the full thing right now but I think you'll enjoy this."

He glanced at Nick.

"We have at least fifteen minutes before the boss is up and running." I didn't know for sure if that was true but I was willing to risk it--and, I had to admit, the slight potential of being caught increased my excitement. I was shaking so hard my teeth started to chatter. I ran my hands up his thighs. My eyes locked onto his as I slid out of my chair and onto my knees. "Stand up."

He did, knocking his chair backwards. In his eagerness, he was shaking as hard as me. My trembling fingers reached for his belt, undid it, and lowered his fly. I worked his pants down.

When I'd seen David naked before, he'd been about to be shot. His package had looked nice then but I'd really tried not to think about it much at the time. Now, he was stiff as a metal pole and when it flopped loose from his trousers, I gasped at its bulk. I put my palm against the shaft, wrapped my fingers about it and looked up at him. "This is nice, David."

The look on his face was one of pure lust. He stroked my cheek and worked his fingers into my hair. I paused. Some guys had used that move to hold my head still while they tried to face-fuck me but David's touch was gentle, which I found quite nice, and calming.

Still watching him, I edged my mouth closer. Drops of lubrication oozed from his head. I slowly extended my tongue, grazed over his slit, and pulled back. A shining strand followed my tongue. I licked my lips and moved back in. This time, I puckered and inched his head between my lips. Once the tip was in my mouth, I paused there and swirled my tongue about the head in slow, hard circles.

His breath came in hard pants.

I raised my eyes to his again and worked my way down his shaft until I'd taken in as much as I could. The girth lay hard and hot in my mouth. I moved back up at the same speed and repeated that motion twice before giving the head more attention, squeezing it between my lips and carefully caressing it with my teeth. I slid one hand underneath his cock and stroked his balls.

David quivered and groaned. A spasm wracked his body. He continued to watch me and run his fingers through my hair.

My fingers settled at the base of his cock, where I grabbed with just a little stronger grip. I picked up my head's bobbing pace ever so slightly, taking as much as into mouth as I could before running my lips back up the length of his prick, which was getting harder by the moment. Every few strokes, I'd break and do something like glide my tongue up and down the bulging vein on the bottom of his cock or apply extra suction to the head for a few seconds. I continued to massage his sac. Each pulse of his prick only inflamed me more.

The sheer eroticism of the situation, along with the relief from the danger in which we'd just been, the potential naughtiness of being busted by our boss, and my own attraction to him, had all combined to drive my body into a heightened state of arousal. My own nipples were rock-hard and my pussy was like a geyser. I was almost certain my vault suit had a massive wet spot around my groin. With my free hand, I caressed my breasts while I blew him. I pinched my nipples before running my fingers inside my trousers and between my legs, to rub my crotch through the suit. At the first touch, a powerful bolt of pleasure rippled through me and I whimpered.

"Are you okay?" David asked in a low, hoarse voice. His hands let go of my hair. "Did I pull too hard or something?"

I popped my mouth from his cock. "You're good." I showed him where my fingers were. "I'm getting into it. Put your hands back."

He nodded and did. I slurped him back between my lips.

I stroked his cock with my mouth and kept looking back up to his eyes. David gazed at me with a mixture of desire and something else. It took me a minute to realize it was tenderness, which almost threw me off my blowjob game. To make it better for David, I'd assumed a subservient position, on my knees and looking up at him. Making eye contact with a guy when I blew them always seemed to turn them on but the look on David's face suggested an appreciation I'd never seen on a man's face. I was used to guys treating me with lust but not any actual consideration.

It made me want to fuck him all the more.

Soon, Beth. Soon!

I redoubled my efforts. My hand left his prick, slid along his hip, then to around to his muscular ass. I dug my fingers into his flesh and held him as my mouth all but bounced up and down his rod. David's grip on my head tightened and his breathing grew hoarse and rapid. His cock swelled in my mouth. I rubbed myself all the harder and felt my own orgasm approaching.

"Beth," he gasped. "Beth, I'm gonna--"

"Do it," I muttered--as well as I could mutter with a mouthful of cock. I pumped even faster.

His breath caught and he moaned.

The first spurt splashed against the inside of my cheek. A slightly bitter tang invaded my senses of taste and smell but it wasn't bad. I froze. My tongue caressed his throbbing cock. The second pulse fired against the back of my throat. I gagged a little but stayed still. He sprayed several more times, each a little weaker than the previous. I swallowed twice. My final rub over my clit pushed me over the edge and I came too. My hips shook and my belly quivered. I groaned around his girth.

When David's cock no longer pulsed, I slowly pulled my mouth from his head. I gave it several more licks to clean him, swallowed the last remnants of his spunk, then laid his now-clean and rapidly-shrinking dick on my cheek. I stared up at him with a slight smile. "How was that?'

His eyes were wide. "Amazing... but I'm sorry you didn't get anything out of it."

I laughed and pulled my hand from my pants. "Says who? I came."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I was turned on, but that was secondary. This was primarily for you and I enjoyed doing it. Nothing says we can't try something else next time. But for now, let's get back to business." I patted his butt. "You should get your pants pulled up before Nick rejoins us."

"Huh? Oh, yeah, right." He fumbled with his trousers with uncertain fingers.

I snickered. David still seemed astounded at what had happened. I pulled my chair nearer to Nick, sat, and watched our boss. I shuddered as an aftershock of my orgasm reverberated in my belly, and closed my eyes for one long relaxing moment.

David propped his chair up and sat next to me. He was silent, though he kept sneaking glances my way.

I barely paid attention. As my the throes of my orgasm faded, my mind started going a million directions. On one hand, I still wanted to fuck David senseless. Every time I looked at his square jaw, bright eyes, and strong body, I was immediately reminded of the feel of his hard cock in my hands, and the taste of him on my tongue, though the compulsion was not as strong as it had been a half hour before. At the same time, with some of the sexual tension relieved, my thoughts were dominated by wondering how Nick was doing, if he was any closer to finishing, and if he had uncovered anything important. Even though we had cleared out University Point of hostiles, I kind of wanted to get what we came for and get a move on, before anything else showed up to cause trouble.

Thinking a little clearer since I came. It's like the orgasm blasted away some of the stimpack's enorphins. I guess what they call 'nut fog' isn't just for guys.

I flicked my eyes at David and smiled, which he returned. I said, "How much longer do you think Nick has?"

"Not long, I hope."

"No?"

"No, I'd like to get moving."

I admit, that kind of surprised me. I figured he'd be angling for a repeat session. "What are you thinking?"

"We put the synths down but I'm just getting an uneasy feeling. Hanging out here is asking for trouble. I'd like to put this place and everything that happened here behind us." His eyes widened when I frowned. "No, I mean with the synths, not with what happened between us."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Beth. I told you, I like you a lot." My heart swelled at his gentle grin but David kept talking. "I didn't save your life in expectation of a blowjob. You were sweet to do that for me and it really helped with the post-combat stress. Believe me, I'm dying to return the favor for you. But I want to concentrate on what we're doing now, so we make it back in one piece. I hope Nick finds something so we can get out of here."

I stared at him, mouth agape.

He peered at me. "What?"

"You repeated my own thoughts, almost word for word. That's uncanny."

"I guess we're on the same wavelength," David said with a chuckle. "That's good, actually."

"Yeah. So... we like each other and there's some sexual attraction here." In a way, it felt odd saying that after I'd already had his cock in my mouth but the world rarely cooperated with the order I thought things should happen, and I'd learned to not stress over it. "I mean, you said you like me. I like you too."

"Right." David rubbed his chin. "So how do you propose we handle this?"

I squared my shoulders. "Okay, new arrangement: when we're out on a case for Nick, we deal with business until we get back to Diamond City. We keep this professional while we're in the field. Once we get home and we're not facing immediate death, we fuck each other until the brahmin come home. Can you deal with that?"

He half-smiled. "I think so."

"Good." The anticipation of riding that thick cock bolted through my mind. I shook my head, clearing the notion. Like we'd both said, we needed to concentrate on business.

I got up and looked around. There were a few odds and ends of salvage--a small circuit board, a can of cutting fluid, a pair of handcuffs with a working spring--that found their way into my pack. It didn't take me long to scour the room, since most everything of use had already been scavenged. I walked to the window, wondering about the other buildings. It would be foolish and suicidal for us to split up but the temptation was strong. I peered outside.

Nothing stirred. The fallen bodies of the synths lay where we had downed them, including that of the courser. The exterior was peaceful and quiet. I was about to turn away when a tiny flicker of light from the direction of central Boston caught my eye. I peered into the dark. For a second, I thought I'd been seeing things... and then I spotted it again, moving slowly right to left across my field of vision. The light source looked like it was far above ground. "David? Check this out."

He joined me at the window. I pointed to the light, which had resolved into a steady-blink that seemed to be slowly getting closer. "You see that?"

"Oh, damn."

The tone of his voice was not reassuring. "What?"

"Vertibird."

"A what?"

"Aerial transport." His mouth pressed into a thin line. "It's the Brotherhood of Steel."

The image loomed large in my mind, of the man from our Goodneighbor caravan being dragged away to be shot. "Do you think they're coming here?"

"I bet they are." David's face was grim. "If Nick is right about this Symington DeLaurier working with the Brotherhood, I bet we triggered some kind of alarm. Maybe when we killed the courser."

"We have to get out of here." Panic tickled my thoughts. I fought to regulate my breathing, lest I start to hyperventilate. I looked at Nick. "We have to pull him out."

He shook his head. "We can't. If we tear him out, we might leave half his mind in the computer. He has a back-up of his personality and memories at the office but if we scramble him too bad, he wouldn't even be able to walk.

"So what do we do?"

"He has to finish and disconnect on his own. We're going to have to defend this place until Nick's done."

"David, those guys had--what did you call it? Power armor? And lots of heavy guns. They're going to cut right through us."

He didn't answer but only hefted his rifle, pulled the drum magazine, and replaced it with a fresh one. I did the same with the empty magazine in both my rifle and pistol, cursing myself that I had never reloaded after unloading into the courser, which had been stupid. I had to get better at paying attention to the little details.

You're assuming you're going to live long enough to get better, Beth.

The light came closer. A thrumming sound like a half-dozen loud generators reached my ears and I spotted a bulky silhouette outlined against the night sky. I said, "How many soldiers can something like that carry?"

David's eyes never left the incoming enemy. "Too many."

A chair scraped behind me and I whirled.

Nick rose from the computer, plucking the wire jack from his head as he did. "What a mess. I have no idea how the Institute did anything with such crappy file management. Still, I think I have something." He looked at us. "What's going on?"

"Veritbird incoming, Nick." David pointed. "They'll be here in two minutes or less."

"Right." Nick replaced his hat on his head. "We'll take the back door."

"There's a back door?" I snarled. "Why the hell didn't we take that on the way in?"

"Because, Beth," Nick said in his steady voice, "we'd have to come through the basement, which most likely means fighting through the mirelurks that like to nest down there."

David peered out the window. "No time to argue about it. Look."

I glanced past him. The transport hovered over the University Point courtyard. Wind from its rotors beat at the ground, scattering dust and scraps of paper. A man emerged from the side, clad in the same style of shining power armor as other members of the Brotherhood I'd seen. He leaped from the transport and crashed to the ground with earth-shaking impact... but was up and moving within seconds. A beam of light from his helmet raked over the buildings. He was joined by a second knight, and then a third.

Nick grabbed my sleeve. "No choice, kids. To the basement."

My heart thudded in my chest as we descended to the first floor. I kept waiting for the Brotherhood to burst in the front door and mow us down in a hail of gunfire but it didn't happen. Nick ducked through a doorway, where a section of floor had collapsed, forming a ramp into the basement below. Knee-deep water filled the small room below, along with a heaps of mud and dirt that almost looked like--

Nests. That's what they look like.

"Down here." Nick slipped down the sloping floor. I followed, sliding right behind him. I cringed when my boots splashed into the water but the place stayed calm. Eerily calm.

David came down right behind me.

Nick waded out of the room and into a larger chamber, that appeared to have tiers lined with plastic seats, though most were cracked, stained, or otherwise ruined. Soft light filtered from the lanterns above, casting the entire room in shadow. I whispered, "What is this place?"

"Used to be a lecture hall, back when this place was a school." Nick pointed. "Back door is over there. It lets out by the bay."

We started for the door. I was so tense I was afraid that if Nick startled me that I'd shoot him by accident. I kept whispering under my breath, "Calm, Beth. Be calm."

We reached the exit. Nick said, "Good, no problem."

The mud beneath him erupted. Nick tumbled to the side. Silt and water sprayed everywhere as a monstrous form lurched from the water. It reminded me of the crayfish I had caught in the creeks outside Ratchet Falls. It had a long, segmented body and scuttled at us on multiple legs. The two foremost legs ended in horrid pincers that snapped at us in eager anticipation.

I didn't even think. If I had, I would have been too scared to do anything save stand paralyzed and let the monstrosity tear me to pieces. Instead, I reacted on pure instinct. I leveled my rifle and fired three times. In slow motion, I watched all three shots tear into the beast's head. Ichor and bits of shell catapulted from the wounds, spraying across the wall and across me. The monster stiffened and flopped over dead. It's legs kicked, like those torn from a spider.

Nick hauled himself out of the water. "Good shooting, Beth."

I jerked my head up and down, unsure of what to say.

David wore a look of awe. "That was amazing. I've never seen anyone put down a mirelurk that fast."

I gave him a shaky smile. "Lucky."

"You smell like seafood now." David grunted. "Too bad we have no time to harvest the meat."

"Nope." Nick brushed mud from his coat. "Out the door, you two."

David pushed open the door. It creaked open, seeming horribly loud to me. The stars of night shone down above. I heard the whup whup whup whup of the vertibird propellers from somewhere nearby.

Nick paused and peered into the night. After a second, he motioned and ducked outside. I followed. I spotted the vertibird making slow circles around the front of University Point. Spotlights stabbed at the ground but it did not appear to be moving towards the rear of the building. The clanking of knights in their power armor reached my ears but also remained distant. Nick pointed and we skirted away from Sedgwick Hall, and set out for Diamond City.

#

The sun had been up for about an hour when the gates of Diamond City came into view. I yawned and staggered, feeling absolutely dead on my feet. I was filthy, hungry, and exhausted and more than anything, I really wanted to run through the shower and get into bed.

David elbowed me. "Worn out, rookie?"

I glared at him. Despite being as dirty as me, David seemed as chipper and energetic as when we'd first departed. He winked at me. I tossed him an extra-frosty scowl and muttered to myself. I'd still be more than happy to fuck him but that was going to have to wait until I'd gotten some rest. And he was going to pay for that "rookie" crack, mostly likely by me using my teeth in a tender spot.

Nick was the same as always, save his damaged hand--though I'd had to admit it had not slowed him down or compromised his mobility. He led us right through the gates and into town. The moment we emerged from the entry tunnel, he stopped and said, "I know you two are beat. Go get some rest and give me time to get this bum hand put back together. Check in with me this evening and we'll go from there."

"What did you learn, Nick?" David asked him.

My ears perked. Nick hadn't wanted to discuss what he'd learned, saying we needed to concentrate on getting back safely.

He still didn't. "Later. There's nothing we can do it about right this second. Come talk to me tonight. Do you need anything?"

"Yeah." I fidgeted. "Could I get, uh, a pay advance or something, so I can get some food to keep at my apartment?"

"Sure." He dug into his pocket and handed me a card with the Valentine Detective Agency logo on it. A twelve digit number lined the bottom. "Any of the vendors in town will accept that as fifty caps."

I took the card. "How do you know people aren't forging these?"

"I have a system worked out with every vendor in town. The numbers will tell them if its legit or not, and I know how many I've handed out at once. Plan to come to office around six." He spun and descended to the town without another word.

David looked at me. "Good work out there, Arnaut."

"You too, Thompson. I'm gonna get some food and some rest."

"I think we both need it. I'll see you tonight."

I half-expected him to go for a hug but he just grinned and headed for his own place, which brought a smile to my face. He recognized my exhaustion and despite our agreement, he didn't try to immediately get laid, which of course just made me want him all the more.

Once in my place, I peeled off my clothes and scrubbed them as clean as I could. I really wanted to put myself in the shower first but had no desire to get clean, only to get dirty again doing my laundry. I made a mental note to buy some more clothes with my first real payment from Nick. With some elbow grease, I finally got my clothes semi-clean, hung them to dry, and ducked in my shower stall. The hot water blasting from the showerhead felt absolutely divine. The stench came off my skin easily enough but I had to wash my hair three times to get rid of the fishy stink of the mirelurk's goo. Done at last, I crawled naked into my bed and passed out.