Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and lay next to her. We lay there and cuddled for a good half hour before she got up, put some tissues between her legs and went into the bathroom to clean up. She came back in a few minutes with a washcloth and cleaned me up.

She got back in the bed and said she was ready for more. She played with me until my cock got hard again, climbed on and slowly impaled herself. I loved this position, as I was able to see her facial expressions and I could play with her tits. I felt her press down hard and knew she was coming again.

After she came, she got off of me, she got on her hands and knees and I entered her doggy style. I pumped in and out until I felt myself coming. I held her hips and came hard. To my surprise, I felt her come again.

I got off of her, turned off the lights and we cuddled ourselves to sleep. The last thing I heard her say was, "I love you, Charlie".

I woke up to the smell of hot coffee. Sylvia had taken a shower, got dressed and made us each a cup of coffee. "Morning, Charlie, have a good night sleep?"

"The best in a long time," I replied. I took a quick shower, drank my coffee and we both headed down to the dining room and had a nice breakfast. I saw a lot of fellow employees, and they smiled at us. "Looks like we're seen as a couple now," I remarked to Sylvia.

Mary, our HR person, stopped at our table as she was leaving and told Sylvia, "See you Monday," smiled and left.

"What was that all about?" Sylvia asked.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that you have an interview with Mary, on Monday at Ford." I smiled. "You did say you were thinking of changing jobs, didn't you?"

With tears in her eyes, she said, "Charlie, I hope I'm not dreaming, I love you so much."

We talked on the way home. "Sylvia, I hope I'm not moving too fast, but I'm going to Kentucky to see my parents in two weeks. I'd like for you to come with me. I'll be leaving Friday night and coming back on Sunday. We can stop and see your parents also."

"I'd love to go, but my parents are somewhat old fashion and we probably won't be sleeping together."

"It will all work out, I'm sure," I replied.

We left for our visit to Kentucky. She said the latest rumor was Ben and Jen were getting married next month because she was beginning to show. "I think Jen believes she is marrying into money, but she's going to find out that it's not Ben with the money, but his parents. Ben does live high on the hog, but it's mostly debt," I told her.

We arrived at my parents' house. It was a big old farmhouse with lots of bedrooms and bathrooms. My brothers and sisters who still lived at home came out to greet us, and Mom and Dad followed. I hugged everyone and introduced Sylvia. They all hugged her. We all must have talked for a couple of hours. I knew they would all love Sylvia.

She was looking at pictures on our wall. Mom had pictures of all of us when we were kids. Sylvia was staring at one particular picture of me in my football uniform. She had tears in her eyes.

"Sylvia, are you okay? What's the problem?"

"Do you remember when you were playing football in an away game at Grayling? After the game, you walked through the tunnel and there were two guys trying to pull a girl with a yellow sweater into the tunnel. You grabbed one guy and threw him down, then tackled the other guy. You told them if they ever bothered that girl again you'd come back and finish the job. You then walked away into the locker room."

"Yes, I remember that, but I've never told anyone about that. How did you find out?"

"Charlie, I was that girl. I never saw your face, only the number 67 on your back. I tried to locate you, but no one knew who you were. I did find out your name was Charles, but that was all I ever knew. I was waiting by the tunnel for my girlfriend when those two guys grabbed me, pulled me into the tunnel and said we could have some fun. I screamed for them to stop and let me go. Then you showed up. They never bothered me again." She reached up and kissed me.

"For some reason, I felt I knew you the first time I saw you and Ben introduced me to you. That's the only good thing I could say about Ben. He introduced me to you."

Mom had a bed made up for Sylvia, and told me I could sleep in the basement where they had an extra bed. About one in the morning, I got company when Sylvia showed up. We made quiet love, which wasn't easy, and she headed back to bed about an hour later.

On Saturday we headed over to see Sylvia's family. She never told me that her parents were wealthy. They had a beautiful home. Sylvia also had two younger sisters who were beautiful. They were a few years younger then Sylvia. She introduced me as her boyfriend. I heard Sandy, one of her sisters, tell Sylvia that I was a hunk.

We went in and talked for awhile. Hank, her father asked me about my job and about my background. He was just concerned about his little girl, as he called her.

"Mr. Carter, I want to ask for your daughters hand in marriage, and would like to have your blessing." Sylvia and I had not really talked about it, and she looked at me in surprise and with tears in her eyes.

"We haven't known each other very long, but we love each other and we can grow in our marriage together."

"Charlie, I know you didn't have to ask me, but I respect you for it. By now you should know Sylvia does what she wants. Sylvia do you love Charlie?"

"Yes, Daddy, I do, with all my heart."

"Then you have my blessing, only you have to get married here in Kentucky so your mom and I can gave you away properly. Oh, and we'll pay for the wedding."

I surprised everyone when I pulled an engagement ring out of my pocket, knelt down on one knee and asked Sylvia to marry me. She said yes, kissed me, and ran over and kissed her dad and hugged her mom, who was crying. We then all got up and had a fabulous chicken dinner.

We headed back over to my parent house, but told the Carters we would let them know our future plans. Mom and Dad were overjoyed when we told them we were engaged. A lot of my relatives who still lived in the area were all coming over for a cookout. My dad announced he was king of the grill, and Mom just smiled at him as she went inside to get the meat and all the other dishes ready. Sylvia went in to help her. She said she liked to cook, also.

All the relatives came by to see me and meet Sylvia. She was the only woman I had ever brought home to meet the family, and they all told me she was a keeper and to keep her happy. After a big day of partying, we said goodbye to all the relatives and told them we would notify them of our wedding date.

Just before we headed for bed, Sylvia whispered to me that my mom told her that when she came back upstairs, to watch out for the stuff on the stairs. I guessed she accidentally kicked a pair of shoes and they went down the stairs. She tried to apologize, but Mom told her she was young once, and acting like Sylvia was probably why she had so many kids.

Sylvia did show up again downstairs, and we made quiet love. At least as quiet as we could. She didn't go back upstairs until close to five in the morning. After a round of love making, we fell asleep. When we got up in the morning, Mom and Sylvia just smiled at each other. After a big country breakfast, we hugged and kissed everyone goodbye and headed for home.

Monday, Sylvia had her appointment with our HR department. On Tuesday, she got a call from Mary, who told her she got the job and could turn in her two week notice. She called to tell me, but I already knew. We made plans to celebrate and go out for dinner that evening at my favorite country bar. We both ordered steak dinners.

She told me that Ben and Jen were on vacation that week and the following. They were flying to Las Vegas to get married. She said it was the most pleasant two weeks she ever had at the plant, with no Ben and Jen to bother her. She said everyone was sorry to see her leave, but knew she was getting a better job. Ford had the highest paying jobs in the area. She was lucky to get an interview, but she deserved it.

She never told anyone about our dating or getting engaged. She said she left an anonymous note on Ben's desk before she left. It said, "You might want to get a DNA test when the baby is born. Your wife was going to a lot of lunches with her boss. Oh, and congratulations." Needless to say, she never signed it.

When she started at our plant, she always had a big smile on her face. Whenever guys asked her out, she would show them her ring and tell them that Charlie was her fiancé. They knew better than to mess with me.

Sylvia said Joan was helping her plan the wedding. Joan was like a mother hen. She did have a married daughter of her own who she saw quite often. She just wanted to be on her own, and she and Sylvia became friends and shared expenses. I would stop by a couple of times a week and see if there was anything I could help with.

I did call my mom and asked her if she could get me a list of all the relatives and friends I should invite on our side of the family. She said she'd do better then that. She bought some invitations and made them out for us. I let her know the wedding date, which was four months away.

Sylvia talked to her mother and told her the date, also. Her mom and dad were going to find a church and a large hall for the reception. Her mom also said she would send out invitations on their side of the family. Her dad was a businessman, and had a lot of contacts and customers.

I was a nervous wreak, and I was doing the least. I asked a number of people at work if they would be interested in attending. I told them we were getting married in Kentucky. I was surprised at how many said they planned on attending. Joan had connections at the retail store and found a dressmaker for Sylvia. She also said she and her daughter would be attending.

Sophie, Sylvia's mother, called and said she got a caterer, but needed a number of attendees when it got closer to the wedding. She said her husband, Hank, found a good band. Everything seemed to be coming together. I asked Sylvia if she thought we were overdoing it. This was going to be one expensive wedding.

"Charlie, this big wedding is all my parents' idea. This is what they have wanted ever since we were little girls. Believe me, my sisters will be having the same type of wedding."

"Why didn't you ever tell me you came from money?"

"Because I wanted you to want me for me. Just so you know, I never told Ben or anyone else except Joan. Does it make a difference to you?"

"No, I want you for you, not anything else. If you need me to, I'll sign a pre-nupt."

"Charlie, there will be no pre-nupt. We're going to be together forever. I truly believe that. Besides, I don't have all that much. Maybe later by inheritance, but not much now. I'll have a husband to support me."

Sylvia figured out her wedding party. Her dad would be giving her away. The older of her two sisters would be her maid of honor and her other sister would be one of the bridesmaids. She asked my two married sisters to also be her bridesmaids. My groomsmen would be my sisters' husbands and my two single brothers would be matched up to her sisters. I guess my best man was my younger brother. My niece and nephew would be the flower girl and ring bearer.

We called them all and they all said yes. Thank God! It was truly a family affair.

Sylvia loved her new job and everyone loved her. What was not to love? She figured we had a problem. She would only have been there for four months and would have no vacation coming. We thought we might go down on Friday night, get married on Saturday and come back on Sunday. It would be hectic, but we didn't have a lot of choices.

It was two weeks before the wedding when the plant manager called me to his office. I knew him quite well, and we got along fine. In fact, he said he was coming down for the wedding.

"Charlie, I hear you have a problem for the week of your wedding. Mary told me you were going down on Friday, get married Saturday and come back Sunday. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Mark, that's the plan. Sylvia doesn't have any vacation time coming."

"Well, Charlie, you tell that sweet wife of yours that we are giving her personal time from Thursday through the following week. Also, here are two tickets for a four-day cruise for your honeymoon."

"Thank you, Mark, I know she'll be excited." I shook his hand and called Sylvia in her office to tell her we are going to lunch. I told heard I had something to share with her.

At the restaurant, Sylvia asked, "What is it, Charlie? What do you have to share with me?"

"Mark called me into the office and told me they were giving you personal time from Thursday through the whole following week. We don't have to rush to get there or rush to get back. That's not all. He gave us two tickets for a four-day cruise as a wedding present." I laid the tickets on the table. Of course, my Sylvia started crying.

Everything for the wedding was set and we were able to go down on Thursday, which made it easier on us. On Friday, we had the rehearsal and afterward, the rehearsal dinner. I asked my dad if he needed some money, and he told me that he had set the money I sent him aside since our announcement. God, I loved and respected that man.

After dinner, I kissed Sylvia and told her I'd see her tomorrow. Sylvia had given her mom the number attending the wedding and reception. She wouldn't tell me. She said I was nervous enough as it was. I knew all my siblings would be there with their families, and aunts and uncles, also.

I heard the motels in both counties had been booked up for months. I was hoping our guests were able to find rooms. I woke up Saturday morning and my mom told me to eat. I couldn't go all day on a nervous stomach.

As we talked over breakfast, Mom said they had met the Carters, and they were really nice people and thought a lot of me. After breakfast, I took a long shower and shaved. I put on my tux. I rented a white one to match Sylvia dress. My brothers were there in their black tuxes. All four of my brothers were in the wedding party.

It was time to head over to the church. It was in the next county, but only twenty miles away. It was a huge church and my brother said it would hold over six hundred people. The people started arriving and me and my brothers were seating them as they came in. They told me I didn't have to help, but I told them I needed to do something.

Joan and her daughter arrived and I seated them up with the families on Sylvia's side. I was seating relatives I haven't seen in years. I was glad to see some of my friends from work show up. My boss, Mark, and his wife had flown in. I was told to go to the front of the church because Sylvia's limo had arrived and I wasn't to see her.

I went up to talk with my parents for a few minutes. A woman started playing some music on the organ, After a couple of songs someone made an announcement for the guests to be seated, the wedding was about to begin. All weddings are a little different, and I went up front and stood with the minister.

First to come down the aisle was Sandy, with my brother. They looked good together. They each took their place up front. Next was Marie, with my other single brother. They were followed by my married brothers with their wifes. One of my nephews came down as the ring bearer. I had the real wedding ring in my pocket. Two men rolled out a white cloth and my niece walked down the aisle throwing rose petals. The music changed and everyone stood up. They started the wedding march, and Sylvia was coming down the aisle on the arm of her very proud father. She looked so beautiful, she honestly looked like an angle. I could feel the tears running down my face.

"Who gives this woman to this man?"

"Her mother and I," her father answered.

We repeated our vows, I put the ring on her finger, was told I could kiss the bride and I did. "Friends and relatives, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Charles Jones."

Everyone stood up and cheered.

We went to the church door with the rest of the wedding party and thanked everyone for coming. It took over a half hour to empty the church. As they left, everyone went over to the hall that was rented. There were drinks and appetizers for everyone till we got there. They even had a band playing, but the people weren't really dancing yet. Tables were all set up.

When we arrived at the hall, everyone stood up and cheered for us. We took our seats, Mr. Carter said a few words and said the food was ready. They had the serving tables set up on both sides, so everyone got served rather quickly. Sylvia and I were served first, but were probably the last to finish. We were to busy kissing every ten seconds to the clanging of the glasses.

They moved some of the tables back from the dance floor so more people would be able to dance. Sylvia and I were the first on the dance floor, followed by the rest of the wedding party and then everyone joined in. The reception lasted a good four hours. Some guests even ate again. It was a wonderful night. A speaker said they had a special request and a guest singer.

My oldest sister, Marilyn, went to the stage and said, "Charlie this one's for you." She sang "Crazy," by Patsy Cline. Sylvia joined me on the dance floor. It was only the two of us. My sister sang:

Crazy for thinking

That my love could hold you

I'm crazy for tryin' and crazy for cryin'

And I'm crazy for lovin' you

I kissed Sylvia, and everyone clapped and joined us on the dance floor.

Epilogue:

We went on our cruise and had a wonderful time. Good thing we took my truck to the wedding. I rented a small U-haul, and we loaded it up with all the gifts we received. When we got home, we went house hunting. We found a nice-three bedroom home with a hot tub. For a couple of weeks, we stayed at my small apartment. Sylvia just said we needed something a little bigger.

All the gifts we brought back, Joan said we could leave at her house, seeing we wouldn't be living there. We asked her if she could make it on her own, and she said she didn't have any money problems. She just liked taking care of Sylvia, but now she had me to do that.

Every night we'd make out a bunch of thank you cards. I think we're about done now. We have lunch together at work about three times a week.

It's been three months since the wedding, and everything is great. We never argue and always talk out our differences. We were always told to communicate, which we always do. Sylvia said that she got a call from one of her friends at the other plant, and Jenny found out that Ben doesn't have any money but has a lot of debt. She was also told that someone told Ben he may want to get a DNA test once Jenny had the baby. They don't know where the letter came from.

It was a couple of weeks later that Sylvia got another call and was told there was turmoil in Ben and Jen land. Ben did get a DNA test, and he wasn't the father.

"Crazy," isn't it!

Thank you for reading my story. It's a little different but the part about the country music I really did see it on PBS.

Patsy Cline is one of the most influential, celebrated, and beloved musical recording artists of the 20th century, renowned especially for her vocals. She was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame, becoming the first female to do so.

She was both a pioneer for being a female country music star and for creating the Nashville sound. A couple of her biggest hits are, "Crazy" and "I Fall to Pieces." In 2005, her greatest hits album sold 10 million copies. She did not live to see massive success, like becoming a member of the Grand Ole Opry in 1960. Patsy Cline was only 30 years old when a tragic plane crash took her life.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.