Crazy Cornelius & the Magic Pills Ch. 05

Story Info
The Hawkins' family road trip from Hell continues.
15k words
3
2.8k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - On the second day of their road trip after fleeing Sydney, will the Hawkins family have better luck evading the aliens, ghosts, monsters and demons that are pursuing them? Will the evil forces stop putting messages into Cornelius's head? Will the toilet demon find youngest daughter Erica? Will daughter-in-law Danielle continue having a blue period? Will Gavin's sister Lisa be safe back in Sydney, or does she know too much? Will the family patriarch Alistair go completely insane this time, taking the matriarch Faye down into madness with him?

Read Chapter 5 of this story series to find out. As with the previous chapters, it contains strong themes and scenes of female using the toilet and having their periods. All characters engaging in sex are 18 or older, and are completely fictional, with similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and unintentional. Please enjoy your latest trip back to 1998 with the crazy Hawkins family and rate and comment.

*

Cornelius had fortunately recovered somewhat as Alistair and Danielle got him back inside the chalet and was now seeing the world in live action again not in animation, but he was still pretty strung out as his mother took the empty chicken bucket off his head.

"Please don't let the vampire, the robots or the TV people come back and get me!" he pleaded, sitting on the couch and drawing his knees into his chest.

"I thought maybe we should leave but we're tired and need to rest," said Alistair. "We would be sitting ducks for the aliens out there on the road tonight and be in a UFO and up into outer space. So we'll stay here, but we need to be careful."

"What do you suggest?" Faye asked.

Alistair went outside to the cars and returned with the tin foil purchased earlier in the day and some sticky tape. "We'll cover the windows with this, that way the aliens and demons won't be able to use the lighthouse to send invisible rays in here to put messages in our heads."

Setting to work, everyone soon had the windows of the chalet covered in tin foil. Alistair was pleased with the effort, he and Danielle going back out to the cars and returning with both guns concealed by blankets. Alistair tore a tiny hole in the tin foil at the front window, enough to look outside, while Faye sprinkled holy water around the chalet and said the Lord's Prayer in each room.

"We need to be vigilant tonight," Alistair said. "We also need to keep a watch on the cars, so we'll have to take it in turns to keep watch during the night. Faye and I will keep watch first, then Gavin and Cornelius and then Danielle and Erica. Now give me a hand to push this couch against the door, stop anyone coming in."

Everyone took hold of the couch, including Cornelius who was now recovering more after alien or supernatural forces messed with his mind back at the restaurant, and put it in front of the door to barricade it.

Faye and Alistair took first watch, Alistair holding his shotgun, while Faye took hold of the rifle. The younger members of the group all tried to get some sleep. As Danielle passed by having been to the toilet, now wearing a tee-shirt and panties, Faye could not help but notice that her daughter-in-law was now wearing a period pad, and she was not at all pleased.

"Danielle, I thought we agreed that you use tampons not pads," she said crossly. "If werewolves come here to track us the first thing they will smell is your period."

Danielle was huffy and indignant in her response. "Excuse me, but there's no way I am wearing a tampon to sleep, I'm not getting toxic shock syndrome. Anyway, I'll wear tampons outside where there might be werewolves. I don't see any werewolves in here, do you?"

Alistair was clutching his shotgun as he and his wife kept watch while the others slept. Nothing happened of note. There was a hooting noise from outside, but when Alistair shone a torch light outside he saw that it was just an owl in a tree in the car park.

After three hours, it was time for Faye and Alistair to sleep and Gavin and Cornelius to take their shift at keeping watch. Alistair kept hold of the shotgun saying, "If anything strange happens, wake me up straight away."

Cornelius reached for the rifle his mother was holding, but Faye pointedly handed the firearm to Gavin, something that clearly disappointed Cornelius. The two young men kept vigil throughout the late evening and into the early hours of Saturday morning, again with no issues, before handing over to the girls around 2 am.

Danielle sat on the couch holding the rifle with Erica beside her, the two girls checking outside intermittently through the gap in the foil to make sure there were no supernatural or other interferences with the cars, but things went fine. The early hours of the morning passed, and around 5 am the others woke up.

"Nothing happened?" Alistair asked.

Danielle shook her head. "No, quiet as the grave."

"Well let's hope it stays that way," said Alistair.

"Do you think that they might have given up?" Faye asked anxiously.

"I would doubt it, we still need to be careful," said Alistair. "The aliens and demons put a lot of effort into putting messages into Cornelius's mind last night, they won't give up so easily."

"Talking about the restaurant, you've got grease all over your hair Cornelius, so you'll need to wash it," said Faye.

"Yeah, I'll do it," said Cornelius.

"Actually, I just need to go to the toilet first," said Erica.

"Go ahead, I don't want to be taking a shower while my sister's on the dunny," laughed Cornelius, clearly back to his old self after last night's terrors.

Erica, who was wearing one of Gavin's jumpers that was way too large for her petite young teenage body walked into the bathroom on her bare feet. The young girl turned on the light, closed and locked the door and put down the toilet seat after checking she had enough toilet paper.

This morning unlike yesterday evening, Erica had no apprehension about sitting on the toilet. Nothing bad had happened when she went to the loo yesterday evening, and during the night she had sat on the toilet to have a pee, and again no toilet demon to frighten her. So Erica lifted up the jumper to show her panties -- Erica now wearing white bikini panties with blue cartoon dolphins after the teenager changed her underwear before bed -- before pulling them down to her ankles and sitting her bare bottom down on the toilet.

The tinkling sound of the pretty teenage girl having a piss filled the bathroom as Erica urinated, then unwound some toilet paper and wiped her young pussy. Disposing of the saturated tissue into the bowl, Erica moved her bowels, a series of 'plop, plop, plop' noises in the bathroom audible. Erica looked down at her bare feet and lowered knickers as she defecated, and as the smell reached her nostrils she hoped Danielle would not come in here afterwards like she had done yesterday and tease her about the way she stank the toilet out.

Feeling some relief from her bowels, young Erica unwound a length of toilet paper and was using it to wipe her bottom when she heard it. The teenager went absolutely rigid on the toilet, breaking out in a cold sweat, fear filling every part of her body from the long light brown hair on her head to the toes on her pretty bare feet.

From deep inside the toilet pipes came the greeting, "Good morning, Erica." The voice was unmistakable -- a posh upper class British accent, just like yesterday morning. There was no mistaking it. The toilet demon had found her.

Fear again affected Erica's bowels, causing the terrified teenager to pass wind followed by an avalanche of poo that came out of her rectum and went everywhere in the toilet.

"I'd know that vagina and anus anywhere," said the demon with delight as Erica burst into tears and sat crying on the toilet. "Come now, don't cry, what's to cry about?"

"How did you find me?" Erica sobbed through her tears.

"Have you ever heard the expression you can run but you can't hide?" asked the toilet demon. "I was always going to find you, it was just a matter of persistence. And now I have found you, and am I glad. So much nice smelly girl poo for me to eat."

Another lump of poo slid from Erica's anus and splashed into the bowl, the girl unable to stop herself from pooing. "That's it, you keep right on pooing, that's a good girl."

As was the case yesterday morning, Erica was so frightened she could not find her voice and could only sit on the toilet crying in terror. This meant she could not call for help, and her fear only increased as she looked at the power-point next to the sink. As was the case yesterday the sockets came to life like an evil face, and the nasty, mocking voice of the power-point demon filled the bathroom.

"Crying again, are you?" it taunted her. "Don't you have any other reaction, you stupid little cry baby? I am sick to death of listening to your stupid blubbering, and to make it worse I have to put up with the stench of your shit too, you disgusting little bitch. And can't you close your legs? I don't want to see your crack."

"Never mind him, my cranky friend there isn't a morning person," said the toilet demon, his upper class voice coming up from between Erica's legs. "It seems you need something to cheer you up. If you take a look in the mirror, I'm sure you'll feel much happier."

The terrified Erica leaned forward on the toilet to look at the mirror, and it was lucky she was sitting on the loo given the immediate and unfortunate effect on the poor girl's bowels. In the mirror she could not see her own reflection as to be expected, but a clown.

A male clown, which wore white make-up with a bright red nose and lips, and a conical hat with pom-poms on his head. Erica looked at the clown, the clown looked at Erica before pointing at the young girl and laughing hysterically as Erica sobbed in terror.

"What's wrong Erica?" came the voice of the toilet demon. "Don't you like clowns? Too bad, he really likes you, especially watching you when you're sitting on the loo."

Outside of the bathroom, nobody else had any idea that both the power point and the toilet demon were harassing Erica again, and this time a clown was in the mirror laughing at her as she sat on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles, frozen in terror. The terrified and tearful teenager was growing more and more frightened with each second that passed as the toilet demon talked to her about her toilet habits, the power-point demon berated her and the clown laughed at her.

Like yesterday morning, Erica tried and failed to find her voice and each time failed, before finally she was able to scream, "Mum, help me!"

"Erica's in trouble!" yelled Faye. "Erica, I'll be right with you."

She grabbed the keys and sprinted to the bathroom, while Alistair grabbed his shotgun and addressed Cornelius, Danielle and Gavin. "Stand by," he said, sounding like a military man giving orders to his regiment. They complied with his direction, as an eerie moaning sound became audible outside, much like the wailing sounds of the spirits that had tried to ambush them at Ghosties Beach the previous afternoon.

Faye burst into the bathroom, and was immediately confronted by the sight of her terrified, tearful daughter on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles, sobbing helplessly. "Mum, the toilet demon's come back," Erica wailed.

"Oh good morning Mrs. Hawkins," said the toilet demon, the posh English voice coming up from the toilet between Erica's legs. "Just enjoying the sight, sounds and smells of your daughter's shit, which is simply spiffing this morning."

"You stupid woman, will you give that girl a fucking enema to clean her out so I don't have to put up with the stench of her shit?" snapped the power-point demon, Faye watching as the sockets moved like an evil mouth and pair of eyes.

"There's a clown too," Erica said in a small voice, pointing weakly at the mirror as Faye turned around, her face contorting in shock and horror at sight of the clown that had been standing in the mirror watching and laughing at her teenage daughter while she was pooing on the toilet.

The clown pointed at Mrs. Hawkins and began its evil laughter again, and this time thanks to the bathroom door being slightly ajar, the others could hear it laughing too.

"Faye, what's going on in there?" Alistair boomed.

"The demons have come back to get Erica, and now there's a clown in the mirror," Faye called back urgently. "I'll take care of Erica, everyone else get ready to leave."

Trying to ignore the clown convulsing in the mirror in fits of hysterical laughter, the carping criticisms of the power point and the toilet demon talking about its love of Erica's feces in its upper class British accent, Faye got tissues and removed Erica's glasses, wiping the tears from her sobbing daughter's eyes and then more so she could blow her nose.

"Erica, we need to leave now, so you have to get some toilet paper and wipe your bottom," said Faye.

Unfortunately, Erica was so frightened she just sat on the toilet frozen in terror, and without warning projectile vomited. With no warning, Faye had no chance to get Erica a container to vomit into, and so Erica's sick splattered while fortunately missing her mother splattered all over the bathroom floor, the smell of Erica's vomit mixing with her toilet smell causing an even greater stench in the bathroom.

The clown was even more amused by this, pointing and laughing and doubling over in mirth, but the power point demon was not nearly so amused or impressed.

"You disgusting, dirty little bitch!" it snapped angrily. "Vomiting over the floor like that!"

"Sorry," lamented Erica.

"Erica, we need to go, you need to wipe yourself clean," said Faye, unwinding some toilet tissue from the roll and holding it out to her daughter.

Erica sat frozen for a few seconds, and a flatulent noise followed by some splashing sounds in the toilet bowl indicated that her fear had affected her bowels again. However to the relief of Faye, who really didn't want to clean smelly and messy feces from her teenage daughter's anus, Erica took the toilet paper and used it to wipe her bottom.

"Good girl, you get some more toilet paper and finish," said Faye encouragingly, as she got tissues to wipe Erica's eyes again, and more tissues to wipe away the residual sick from Erica's mouth, while Erica wiped her bottom. It took six lengths of loo paper before the seventh came away from Erica's bum with no shit on it and clearly she was done.

Faye pulled Erica up off the toilet seat and flushed the lavatory. "Thank you so much Miss Hawkins, I shall meet your acquaintance again the next time you sit down on the toilet," came the toilet demon's voice as the swirl of water took Erica's excrement and used toilet tissue to the sewers. "Now excuse me, its breakfast time!"

Erica was in such a distressed state that he didn't think to pull up her undies and nearly tripped over her lowered panties, to the ever increasing hilarity of the clown. Faye had to pull her daughter's knickers up for her, adjusting them around Erica's hairy teenage pussy and her bare bottom then after putting Erica's glasses back on her face, pulled her over to the sink so both mother and daughter could wash their hands.

This done, Faye hurried Erica out of the bathroom where Gavin attempted to console her, the others having their stuff ready to go.

Alistair had his shotgun in his hands. "Now where's that fucking clown?" he roared, storming into the bathroom.

He didn't have to look far. The clown was still in the bathroom mirror, and this time it pointed at and laughed hysterically at Alistair, enraging him even more.

"What's so fucking funny clown, will it be so fucking funny when I blow your fucking head off?" he shouted, holding up the gun at the mirror and aiming it at the clown, which continued to point and laugh at him.

Alistair was about to pull the trigger, but before he could there came the voice of the toilet demon from the lavatory. "Oh you silly man!"

It distracted Alistair enough to prevent him from his attempts to blow the clown away. "Are you talking to me?" Alistair asked the invisible presence in the toilet.

"I most certainly am Sir," said the demon. "You Mr. Hawkins are what we call a complete nincompoop. A half-wit, or a nit-wit if you like. The clown in the mirror, he is not of your world. You firing your shot gun won't hurt him in the slightest. All it will do is create an almighty noise, a lot of damage and have the police called. And with you and your family on the run, I imagine that you would not want the police involved."

While not wanting to admit it, Alistair knew the toilet demon was correct in what it was staying and accordingly lowered the gun. "The toilet demon is right," conferred Faye, who came into the bathroom with Cornelius, Danielle and Gavin, who stared in amazement at the laughing clown in the mirror. Erica unsurprisingly did not want to go back into the bathroom, and remained outside the door.

"Bye-bye," said the clown, giving them a wave before vanishing.

"We have to get out of here," said Faye, hearing the moaning of ghosts and poltergeist-like rapping sounds outside.

Holding their bags, the family were about to make for the front door still barricaded by the couch and complete their escape from the chalet, when the television somehow managed to turn itself on despite being off at the power point.

Immediately, the four hosts of the children's Saturday morning television block appeared on the screen, like they had done at the restaurant last night, despite the show not due to air for another hour or so. This time, they stayed in their live action form and within the TV, but all four pointed at Cornelius and said. "There's somebody to see you Cornelius, he's in the kitchen."

Cornelius although terrified looked into the kitchen, and went white. "Oh shit he's here, shit he's coming!" he yelled in panic.

The rest of the family didn't have long to wait until they saw what was causing Cornelius such angst. Around the corner stepped the vampire, and while last night he appeared to Cornelius as a cartoon, today he was 100% live action, and attired in a tuxedo, with a large black cape over his shoulders.

"Cornelius, I warned you last night that not taking the deal I attempted to broker with the robots would have serious consequences," said the vampire solemnly. "What you have done has not impressed darker forces that surround you, as you can now see."

The vampire pointed at a hallway closet the door of which was ajar. The interior of the closet was dark, darker than the darkest hour of the darkest night, and inside a substance that looked like dry ice melting began to drift out. Within the mist a figure began to appear, a red and black figure some seven feet tall, with goat-like horns on his head, a goatee beard, a tail with a forked end and cloven hoofs for feet. The figure, which carried a pitchfork, looked at them through the mist with bright red eyes, opened its mouth and began to laugh, an evil laugh that filled the chalet.

The devil like creature was not alone in laughing, the clown that had been laughing at Erica while she was using the toilet now materialized in the hallway mirror, pointing at the horrified Hawkins family and emitting its insane cackling. On the TV screen the children's show hosts watched impassively, while the vampire stood watching the terrified family shaking his head and saying, "You see Cornelius, if you had only signed the contract last night all this would have been avoided."

Alistair and Gavin frantically flung the couch out of the way, and everyone made good their escape, Alistair leaving the keys hanging in the front door lock. Throwing their stuff into the cars, the ghosts continuing their eerie wailing, everyone piled into the vehicles and Alistair and Danielle took off at great speed, their tires squealing as they raced out of the car park and hopefully leaving the devil, vampire, clown and the demons behind them.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers