Crazy Cornelius & the Magic Pills Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's a lucky escape," said Scott. "I've never had any supernatural experiences."

"What about de ja vu, that feeling of having been somewhere before when you know you hadn't?"

"Yeah, had that," said Scott.

"Well then you have had a supernatural experience, because nobody can explain de ja vu," said Derek. "There's lots of unexplained things around the world, we need to be open minded."

"What about that weird case a few months back that was all over the news?" asked Scott. "That very strange family, the Hawkins family? Where they took off in their cars and thought they were being chased by the supernatural, monsters and aliens? They were carrying on like it was the Wild West or a Mad Max movie. And then the father died in Hyde Park from spontaneous human combustion when they got back to Sydney?"

"That was an odd case," said Derek. "I can't explain it at all, I think drugs were involved but that son of theirs knows a lot more than what he's saying if you ask me."

"I think it was a publicity stunt all along," said Scott. "To get attention, fame and money."

"That's what I thought too at first, except they haven't gone after publicity, in fact they've shunned it," said Derek. "Something very weird happened to a very weird family, but I don't think it was planned by any of them beforehand. In any case, how do you explain the father dying from spontaneous human combustion if it was all an elaborate stunt?"

"Spontaneous human combustion, how can anyone just burst into flames like that?" Scott queried. "There has to be another explanation."

Derek checked his side mirror and blind spot before changing lanes. "I wouldn't have believed it either, except it happened in front of many witnesses, and all of them gave the same story. A very strange tale, I just hope we've heard the last of the Hawkins family."

Neither Derek nor Scott of course had any idea that a member of the Hawkins family was stirring in the wardrobe. In his confused state and awakening in pitch blackness, Cornelius had no idea that he was on the back of a truck inside a wardrobe that was driving south west out of Sydney on the freeway. Instead, he thought he was asleep in bed late at night, and mumbled Danielle's name before falling back to sleep.

*

Cornelius's family of course had no idea that he was on the back of a truck headed for Melbourne, they of course assumed he was in Balmain doing work for the dole. In Cabramatta, Danielle was walking down the corridor of the high school where she worked between classes, when she saw a gang of four boys bullying a smaller weaker boy with glasses, calling him a faggot and a poofter.

"You boys are pretty stupid," said Danielle to the bullies, having stopped the boys tormenting the younger boy. "You turkeys were bullying him right in front of me, so now I have to get involved and stop it. Next time you bully him, make sure you take him somewhere quiet where there's no witnesses so I don't have my time wasted."

The bullies looked at the new weird English teacher with her messy blonde hair, taking into account her advice. Next time they bullied the gay kid, they would make sure they would take him to a quiet place with no witnesses and really go to town.

*

At high school years earlier, Erica had been a walking bully magnet, and Gavin was always standing up for her. Now today at university Erica seemed off about something, clearly perturbed and not with it, so he took his girlfriend somewhere quiet between classes so they could talk privately.

Erica looked at Gavin through her glasses, and did the fingers in mouth nervous habit of hers. "Mum's doing it again," Erica said.

"What's she doing again?" Gavin asked.

"Talking about Dad in the present tense, saying 'we' instead of 'I', things like that," said Erica. "I'm worried."

"It is going to take your Mum a lot of time to move past it," said Gavin. "She saw your Dad die right in front of her, and it wasn't like it was a heart attack or stroke, it was a terrible thing to see." Gavin's own memory took him back to seeing the horror of watching his girlfriend's father go up in flames. He hadn't liked Erica's father and Alistair Hawkins sure hadn't liked him, but he didn't want the man to die, especially by spontaneous human combustion.

"We all saw it," said Erica. "But you've seen our house, the shrine in the front room like Dad was some sort of saint." The young girl breathed heavily. "I hate saying this, I feel like I'm speaking ill of the dead but while I loved my Dad -- I was his daughter I don't have much choice -- he was very hard to like a lot of the time. I mean, when I was a kid and Dad would get angry, I would always say to myself that at least he never hit Mum or me, unlike my brothers. That's not a normal way to live."

"I understand how you feel," said Gavin, squeezing his girlfriend's hand. "I think your Mum is struggling a bit being a widow, especially so young. Has she been going to counselling as was recommended?"

Erica shook her head. "No, she said it was a waste of time. Instead she goes out and buys a dog and calls it Alistair. We all tried to tell her it wasn't a good idea, but Mum wouldn't listen. It's so creepy, especially when Mum calls the dog or talks to it. Mum was going out today she has a few days off work. I just hope she's not doing that thing again where she takes Dad's ashes out for the day with her."

"Hopefully with your Mum it will just take time," said Gavin.

"Yeah, maybe," said Erica. "I've got two crazy brothers, my father is dead, I don't want Mum going crazy too." Her eyes started to water, but she caught herself before she started to cry, and Gavin handed her some tissues.

"Thanks," said Erica, taking off her glasses to wipe her eyes. "It's just one of those days, sorry I'm a bit emotional. I think it's hormones too, I got my period this morning, I don't feel so good."

Erica felt her uterus cramping as her blood was expelled down her birth canal and out of her vagina into the pad the teenager was wearing in her knickers. Between her legs thanks to a heavy flow the young girl felt really damp, and the period pad she was wearing just seemed to be one of those pads that wasn't quite right. It kept bunching up around her pussy, the adhesive strip kept shifting on her panty saddle and the wings designed to wrap around her undies and hold the napkin in place didn't seem to be sticking to her knickers properly. She would change it soon, hopefully the new one would be better.

To make things worse, Erica had been having problems with her bowels as was always the case when it was her time of the month, and this morning young Erica had sat barefoot on the toilet for close to 20 minutes while she suffered a dose of the dreaded period shits, her smelly diarrhea plus bleeding like a female hemophiliac from her vulva causing her to go through heaps of toilet paper. The teenager's hormone affected mind also took her to unpleasant memories, and Erica kept thinking of the toilet demon the whole while she was sitting on the loo, even though she knew it was not real.

And when Erica had a shower this morning, it was like some terrible crime scene, menstrual blood running down the young girl's legs to her bare feet and other times dripping directly from her vagina to the shower floor. Even her boobs had been sore, swollen and sensitive, Erica massaging them under the shower to try and relieve her discomfort.

Her period pain tablets wearing off, Erica got more from her bag which she swallowed with the aid of her water bottle. Gavin embraced her and held her hand, trying to make his emotional menstruating girlfriend feel better. "Erica, it's okay, I'll always be here for you, I love you so much. Your Mum will be fine in time, I'm sure of it. Hey, at least she's giving Cornelius a hard time about not getting a job, she's not letting him walk all over her. Is he still doing work for the dole today?"

"I love you so much too, Gavin," said Erica. "As for Cornelius, yeah he's doing work for the dole in Balmain and hating every minute of it. Mum's on his case about being unemployed and not trying to find work, and Danielle's even nagging him about it too. My brother's lot is not a happy one at present."

With Erica feeling a little bitter, both teens laughed at Cornelius's misfortune, before she and Gavin set off for their next tutorial, holding hands as they went.

*

Erica's improved mood would have gone quickly had she seen her mother in person at the moment. Faye Hawkins, having spent the morning having a bit of a walk around the Sydney CBD had gone to Circular Quay and was on the ferry headed for the Taronga Zoo. Nobody batted an eyelid seeing a petite middle-aged woman carrying a rather large shoulder bag. They might have looked twice had they looked into it and seen that it contained an urn with 'In Loving Memory of Alistair John Hawkins, 1946-1998' inscribed upon it.

The ferry docked, and Faye got off carrying her bag, taking the chair lift to the zoo entrance, where she paid her entrance fee and went inside. "Excuse me young man, my husband and I were wondering what time the next sea lion show is?" she asked a zoo employee.

"At 1 pm Ma'am," said the zoo worker.

"Thank you," said Faye, going on her way, the busy employee failing to notice that the slim redhead had no husband by her side.

Faye looked around to see if she was alone, and with other zoo patrons and staff some distance away she looked into her shoulder bag. "I had fun in the city this morning Alistair, didn't you? Why don't we go and see the giraffes now?"

Heading off to the giraffe enclosure, Faye stood looking at the magnificent creatures, the views of Sydney Harbour, the Bridge, Opera House and city skyline across the water making it even more beautiful. Again making sure that there was nobody within earshot, Faye again spoke to the urn in her bag.

"Aren't the giraffes beautiful, Alistair? And it's such a magnificent day with the weather in the middle of winter, although it's supposed to change later this afternoon. It's so relaxing here, Cornelius seems so far away. Let's have a walk around, and after lunch we'll go and watch the seal show. Would you like that? Of course you would Alistair, it's so nice to have a day out together, just the two of us."

Obviously getting no reply from the urn, Faye went on her way to look at the zebras, again thinking how far away Cornelius seemed on such a nice day. She hoped that son of hers was putting in at least some effort at work for the dole, and might even learn something.

*

Faye of course had no idea just how far away her son really was, unconscious in a wardrobe on the back of a truck that was making haste down the Hume Highway from Sydney to Melbourne. It was as the truck went past the turn off to the Belanglo Forest that Cornelius awoke and thought that he was in bed and it was the middle of the night.

But as he awoke properly he realized that he wasn't in bed at home. He was trapped in the wardrobe in which he had hidden, and it was moving very fast, Cornelius able to hear the busy traffic on the Hume Highway.

"Hello?" Cornelius called out. "Hello, anyone there? Help me, I'm trapped. Let me out!" Cornelius banged on the side of the wardrobe and tried to open the door, all to no avail, he was trapped in pitch darkness and would continue to be until the vehicle -- Cornelius presumed it was a truck given the noise -- came to a stop.

The first stop was in Goulburn, Cornelius sighing in relief as the truck pulled in at the same service station near the giant ram statue where his family had stopped for fuel when pursued by the aliens, not that Cornelius had any idea of where they were.

Unfortunately there was another particularly noisy truck in the truck stop area, a large vehicle transporting a steamroller, and the noise drowned out the sounds of Cornelius knocking and calling for help as Derek and Scott got out of the truck to complete their driver's log books and re-fuel the truck.

Derek paused as the two men turned to go into the service station to pay for fuel and buy their lunch. "You hear that?"

Scott shook his head. "No. What did you hear?"

"A knocking sound." Derek paused listening for it again, but was not able to hear it again over the noise of the other truck. He shrugged. "I must be hearing things."

Scott laughed. "It must be the cursed furniture."

As Derek and Scott walked away the noisy truck departed, and Cornelius's knocking and calls were more audible now. Into the truck area wandered three young boys and little girl who were admiring the trucks. Cornelius heard their voices through the wood of the wardrobe.

"Hey kids, kids come over here, I'm in the wardrobe!" he called out, knocking on the wood.

The four children stopped, and looked uncertainly at the truck, seeing the wardrobe and hearing the man's voice and knocking from within.

Cornelius tried again. "Kids, come over here, you need to open the door and let me out of the wardrobe." Once more he rapped on the door.

Again, the kids stared at the wardrobe, their faces showing greater anxiety and fear.

Cornelius hoped the kids hadn't gone away, and remembered the cash he had on him. "Hey kids, come here! If you let me out of the wardrobe, I'll give you one hundred dollars and a really big surprise!"

The kids went rigid. The eldest boy pointed at the wardrobe. "Stranger danger, stranger danger, stranger danger!" he screamed, the other kids taking up the chant before running away in a panic to find their parents.

Derek and Scott were returning to the truck now, and were a bit puzzled by the kids racing by, thinking it might be some sort of game. They couldn't hear them yelling 'stranger danger' because another noisy truck had arrived, which also drowned out the noise of Cornelius knocking and calling out.

Transportation laws in Australia required strict times for drivers spent behind the wheel, so this time it was Scott that took the driver's seat and Derek in the passenger seat, the two men planning to switch again in Wangaratta in regional Victoria and Derek to drive the rest of the way into Melbourne.

Scott looked up at the giant ram statue as he departed from the service station, on the back of the truck Cornelius frantically knocking on the wardrobe door and calling out to no avail. It had been a nice morning in New South Wales, but some clouds high in the otherwise blue sky. It was a similar forecast for his and Derek's home city of Melbourne, a nice unseasonably warm morning but turning cloudy in the afternoon and wet by evening.

*

Erica Hawkins had no idea where Cornelius was when she returned from university mid-afternoon with Gavin, both teens having shifts at work in the late afternoon and early evening. Few things shocked Erica considering her brother's antics over the years, but even she would have been surprised had she known her older brother was currently locked in a wardrobe and on the back of a large truck as it sped through the Southern Tablelands and past the town of Gundagai where the statue of the dog that sat on the tuckerbox could be located.

A real life dog was at the moment causing more angst for her boyfriend, the blue heeler Alistair following Gavin around growling at him.

"I don't think he likes men very much," observed Gavin, regarding the dog nervously.

Erica shook her head. "No, he doesn't but you can blame my brother for that. Cornelius teases and torments him, it's no wonder he's becoming savage. Brendan's terrified of him. The dog knows there's another man behind the door of the granny flat that he's never met and stands outside growling at him. Brendan sent Mum a note asking her to get rid of the dog, but of course Mum wouldn't. Anyway, you can get to make friends with Alistair, I need to go to the toilet and get changed for work."

Gavin sat on Erica's bed and the dog stared at him the whole time unblinking, letting out occasional growls to make it clear to Gavin that one false move and he would fuck him up. Finally after close to 10 minutes Gavin heard Erica flush the toilet and wash her hands, and the young girl made her way back into her bedroom now attired in her sandwich shop uniform, then discretely reaching between her legs to adjust her pad in her panties through her trousers.

Having emptied her bladder and her bowels and wearing a new napkin, Erica felt refreshed. Being on her period, Erica's hormones were going wild and the menstruating teenager's estrogen levels now made her horny.

She could see how much Gavin liked her in her sandwich shop uniform, her peaked cap, glasses and hair now back in a plait making her look cute and being unable to make herself available to her boyfriend had another solution in mind.

"You just stand there and enjoy yourself," said Erica, directing Gavin to stand in front of the bed while she got down on her knees in front of him. Undoing Gavin's jeans, Erica freed his cock from his underpants and went down, the young girl sucking her boyfriend's dick and massaging his balls with great enthusiasm. Between Erica's legs and inside her knickers, her sanitary pad was absorbing not only the period of a pretty teenage girl but her pussy juice too, as the menstruating Erica got hotter the harder that she sucked.

It took only five minutes of heavenly fellatio for Gavin to reach orgasm and cum. Erica had anticipated this and took his load with her mouth open but not with his cock in it. Instead she and Gavin got the best of both worlds, he could ejaculate in her mouth and in her face at the same time.

Erica felt some of her boyfriend's hot white cum go into her mouth and the rest of it over her pretty face, some landing on the teenager's cheeks and cute little nose, other semen splashing on her glasses. Swallowing the cum that had landed in her mouth, Erica then got some tissues and cleaned up her face and glasses, while Gavin used another tissue to clean residual semen from his penis before pulling up and fastening his pants.

"That was amazing Erica," said Gavin.

"Thought you might like it," said Erica, a coy and innocent expression on her pretty face.

They turned to leave, but just in time Gavin noticed something on Erica's hat that shouldn't be there.

"Hey Erica, lucky I noticed this," said Gavin. He took Erica's hat off her head and indicated where a large glob of sticky white cum had landed on it near the logo.

"Oh shit, lucky you noticed this," said Erica, the young girl blushing and taking another tissue to remove her boyfriend's ejaculate from her hat. "What do you think customers would have thought if they had seen that?"

Gavin grinned. "Maybe they would have just thought that the pretty girl with glasses was a bit careless with the mayonnaise?"

He and Erica both laughed as they made their way out to the front door, Alistair the dog growling at Gavin, not appreciating this young man making strange noises in his territory.

Outside, the Sydney skies had turned completely overcast and rain was clearly not far away as Gavin and Erica got into her car, and Erica drove down the street to the Baxter house, where Gavin changed into his work uniform for the supermarket. Erica then remembered that she had forgotten something, to check that her mother hadn't been taking her father's urn out for the day again. Oh well, it was too late now, and maybe Erica would be happier not knowing?

*

The change in weather was noted from Faye Hawkins as she returned from her day out, and replaced Alistair's urn in the shrine to her late husband. "I had fun today, wasn't it fun Alistair?" Faye asked. "We haven't had such fun in ages."

Hearing the name 'Alistair', the dog wandered in, hoping for food and barking. Faye went and fed her dog, glad her idiot son wasn't here to tease him while he was eating as usual. Faye had half expected the layabout to be back before her, lounging about watching television having made up some bullshit excuse to go home early. But Cornelius was clearly in Balmain doing his work for the dole placement, and the only thing Faye wished for was that they were doing overtime, keeping Cornelius out of the house for longer.