Crazy Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want to be close with me?" She purred. "Wouldn't it be wonderful to spend the rest of our lives together? Just the two of us?"

Tony's eyes rolled back in his head as he trembled violently. He had never felt so conflicted in his entire life. He felt himself caving to her words imaging a life of them together. Living together as a family, a loving husband and wife. "W-why..." He moaned softly. "Why... am I... feeling like this?"

Kylee seemed to sense the change in his attitude, her hands roaming over his chest and down to his waist. "Shhh, my sweet, lovely boy. Don't you see? This is how things are meant to be."

Tony let out a strangled sob as he stared helplessly at her. His limbs shook uncontrollably, his toes and fingers flexed and curled involuntarily as she continued touching him.

"Stop... stop..." he groaned.

She brought her hand up to caress his face and stroked his hair gently. "There there, baby. Give into your desires. Let me take care of you." She placed a soft kiss on his cheek before leaning in close to his ear and whispering softly, "Let me love you."

Tony couldn't bring himself to argue anymore, his body limp in her hold. Instead, he just gazed at her with empty eyes. She beamed at him and hugged him tightly, pressing herself against him. "Isn't this better? Being together forever? You belong to me, Tony. Forever." She moved back and held his stare, admiring how far she'd gotten with him.

After several moments she pulled away and climbed out of bed. Kylee stepped over to her bag and grabbed something else. "While you were sleeping I purchased these cute outfits for you! They are just like my own. Now whenever we go out together we will match, like a true couple" She squealed.

Tony barely registered what she said, too lost in his own internal struggle. His eyes stared vacantly at the ceiling, not even bothering to acknowledge her anymore.

"You seem to have no objections, good." She chimed. "That means you are starting to see how wonderful this is going to be! I knew you would come around."

Tony bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut tight, letting out a frustrated groan. Kylee reached over and cupped his cheeks tenderly. "It's alright my dear," She cooed reassuringly, "You won't be able to get enough of me, you will eventually love me unconditionally."

With that she lifted his legs and began pulling his boxers down past his knees. As his lower half was exposed, she tossed his underwear aside and admired his manhood. "Oh, you're just beautiful." She gushed.

Tony flinched slightly at her remark. His mind was going numb and he could feel himself losing control. He felt utterly exhausted from fighting back and needed to rest. Tony shifted his gaze toward Kylee, noticing the lustful stare in her eyes. "Y-you... y-you d-dare..." He slurred.

Her smile fell at his words and she tilted her head to the side questioningly. "Excuse me?" Her tone had grown cold.

"D-don't t-touch... m-me..." He grunted, trying to move away from her.

Kylee sighed and rolled her eyes at Tony. "When will you learn that I know what's best for you? You are so silly Love." She crawled over him, positioning herself between his thighs.

Tony's heart hammered wildly in his chest. "St-stay back!" He cried desperately, his muscles tensing when he realized just how trapped he was.

"Relax my dear, I'll make sure to take good care of you." With that she bent down and took his length into her mouth without warning.

Tony flinched at the sudden movement, his hips bucking instinctively towards her. "S-stop..." He pleaded.

Kylee released him, allowing the tip of his cock to slide across her bottom lip. "What's wrong, babe? Don't you like having my lips wrapped around you?" She giggled.

"Pl-please... no..." He pleaded pitifully.

Kylee merely smiled wickedly and lowered herself again, taking as much of him as possible and sucking hard. Tony's breath caught in his throat and he gasped loudly. His hands balled up into fists and his whole body trembled as he tried to control himself. But it was futile; Tony's body responded naturally to Kylee's ministrations.

She worked her tongue and lips along his shaft while she gripped him firmly. Her strokes became more aggressive, until finally Tony felt himself explode into her mouth. Kylee swallowed every drop eagerly, licking her lips clean and gazing up at him with love filled eyes.

"Th-that... that wasn't..." Tony stammered. "We... w-we can't do that anymore."

"Of course we can." She replied confidently, placing her hand over his heart. "Because you love me and you want to be with me."

Tony felt his resolve slipping away, "I...I...want to be with you..." he repeated robotically. His body started relaxing as Kylee began rubbing circles along his bare chest.

Her smile widened and she pressed her naked body against his, "That's it, honey. You do love me."

Tony nodded absently, his head lolling back. "I... yes. I do."

Kylee pecked his cheek and gave his groin a gentle squeeze. "Exactly. And I'm going to make sure you never leave my side." She nipped playfully at his neck, earning a gasp from Tony. "You are mine after all." She stated simply.

"No..." he moaned. "I'm n-not yours."

Kylee tsk'd softly, "Why are you lying to yourself? You don't even know who you are anymore." She kissed the sensitive spot where his neck met his shoulder. "What is your name?" She inquired, running her hand across his abdomen.

Tony hesitated, his mind racing to come up with an answer. "I... uh... it's..."

Kylee cocked her head to the side expectantly. "Go on, dear. What's your name?"

Tony searched his brain frantically, but he couldn't think straight anymore. The more he fought it, the less certain he felt. "I... I don't know..."

Kylee chuckled warmly, "It's okay baby, just let it go." She cooed soothingly, pressing a quick kiss against his lips. "Who are you?"

"I..." he paused uncertainly. His mind whirled at the simple question.

Kylee seemed to notice his hesitation and grinned impishly. "You're such a silly goose!" She tittered, reaching forward and taking hold of his cock.

Tony yelped loudly, jolting as her grip tightened. "Wh-what are you doing?!" He exclaimed breathlessly.

"Don't be afraid, my love, I won't hurt you. I would never dream of hurting you." She reassured.

Tony whimpered as he squirmed under her touch.

"Tell me, what's your name, Sweetie?"

He opened his mouth to reply, but instead his back arched in pleasure. Kylee leaned closer to him, whispering softly in his ear. "Your name is David. My loving boyfriend. You're perfect in every way. I love you more than anything in the world."

Tony's body shuddered involuntarily as her breath danced across his skin. He didn't want to believe that he loved her, but his body was telling him otherwise. "N-no! It's not..."

Kylee raised herself onto her elbows and brought her free hand to his face. She cupped Tony's cheek and stroked him gently, "Shhh, honey, relax. You need to trust me. We are madly in love with each other. I promise."

Tony stared deeply into her eyes, unable to look away from those deep pools of brown. He felt drawn to her, lost in her gaze. He felt memories cement themselves in the roots of his mind, creating a new reality. "We... are..." he murmured softly.

Her grin broadened, and she pecked him again. "That's right. We love each other." She purred, "Say it."

Tony's pupils dilated, his focus completely fixed upon her. "We love each other..." he echoed faintly.

She nodded approvingly, "Again." She commanded sternly.

"I love you."

Kylee kissed him once more, long and slow. She moved her mouth slowly down his torso as she spoke, "I know you do, you would do anything to please me, wouldn't you, baby boy?"

Tony let out a weak moan, trembling beneath her.

"I had found out you were just about to propose to me as well. Finding the engagement ring in your suitcase." Kylee confessed in between kisses.

"I... I want to marry you." He muttered hoarsely.

"Yes." She hummed. "I know. You're going to be my husband, aren't you?" She whispered seductively, leaving a trail of kisses back up his body.

"Yes..." he sighed dreamily, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

His body relaxed as she worked her magic on him, the tension releasing from his muscles. Kylee ran her hands through his hair affectionately. "And we are going to keep each other happy forever," she promised.

Tony nodded slightly, his gaze never wavering from hers.

She giggled lightly, "I'm going to have to keep like this longer than last time. Can't have you returning to your rebellious phase. Not when we have a future together."

Tony's brow furrowed, "What do you mean...?"

She pressed a finger to his lips to silence him. "Not something you should worry your pretty little head on. Just know that things will be different from now on. You are mine, and we will never be apart. Understand?" She demanded.

"Yes..." He panted breathlessly.

"Great, then let's stop stalling and have some fun. What do you say, baby boy?" She suggested sweetly.

Tony gulped nervously, not liking the idea, but feeling powerless to refuse. "Okay..." He answered timidly.

Kylee smirked triumphantly. "Perfect."

12