Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Sunday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Okay. If you want to kiss me. I may not..."

"I want to kiss you. It will be wonderful. You will be wonderful."

Melissa moved over in front of Corrine. The two of them looked at each other, pecked each other on the lips a couple of times, then let the intensity of their kisses grow. At first, I was curious, then amused, then entertained, aroused and finally envious as their necking session progressed to include some pretty heavy petting.

Melissa eased them both down. I could see she had to take a moment to gather herself when they stopped kissing.

"Okay. Now Eric. You and I are going to kiss, as lovers. Like we would if we were in your house alone. Are you ready?"

We entered the flow in much the same manner Melissa had with Corrine, soft kisses, light caresses, more intense kissing, genital petting, nipple stimulation, deep, deep kisses, then Melissa eased me down.

"Now Corrine. I know you're married. Are you okay to have a necking session with Eric?"

"I am. But I'm not sure what we're doing or why? Not that I'm not enjoying it so far. But..."

"I will explain in a few minutes. Eric. Are you okay to do this? And so you know, you better say yes because I know you will be lying otherwise and I need you to do this."

"I will do this, but like Corrine, I'm not sure what this is about."

"You will know soon enough. Please. Kiss Corrine like you two are lovers or about to make love."

I turned to Corrine, raising my eyebrows, "You know you can say stop anytime. No offense taken. No one will think less of you."

"Thank you, Eric. Yes, I know."

I kissed Corrine gently. Corrine's intensity seemed to lag two or three kisses behind mine. I paused hugging Corrine, kissing her neck, whispering to her, "Corrine. Let's do this like we're alone. Like last night. Like Melissa isn't watching. Or we can stop."

"You're right. I'm suddenly nervous; unsure. When we were spontaneous it seemed easier. I'm feeling a bit pressured when it's scripted like this. Okay. I will try."

"I'm not seeing kissing." Melissa said quietly

"Just wait Melissa." I said with the same level of sternness she had directed at me about me not making smart-ass remarks.

I held Corrine close again whispering so Melissa wouldn't hear. "Corrine. You're a smart woman. A beautiful woman. A wonderful friend. And a magnificent lover. I ask you. Please don't try. Please just do. I know our kissing will be incredible if we turn off our minds and just kiss. Can we start again?"

"Okay. Thank you. Yes. Let's try, I mean start; let's start again."

I kissed her neck before relaxing my hug. We looked into each others eyes. I saw intent, hesitation, anticipation in Corrine's eyes. I put a hand on her ass and kissed her. Our heat grew with each kiss, Corrine grabbing my erection on the third kiss, holding and stroking it as she had Saturday night. I grabbed her tit, reaching my other hand further behind her feeling her excitement at the base of her pussy. We were turning in the pool, kissing more deeply, caressing with urgency. Corrine now stroking my cock and massaging my balls. Me with two fingers in her cunt and my other hand squeezing her tit.

"Okay. Okay." Melissa interrupted. "If you two don't mind. Can you slow down a bit?"

Without letting go of each other we paused long enough to look at Melissa.

"Do we have to?" We smiled and asked in unison.

"If at all possible. Yes please."

Corrine and I looked at each other.

"Thank you Corrine. That was wonderful."

"My pleasure Eric. Thank you."

We kissed and released each other. Without thinking, I licked Corrine's pussy lube off my fingers when I turned to face Melissa.

"Well?" Melissa asked me with a look of, 'Did you will really need to do that right in my face?'.

Jolted into realizing what I was doing and honoring the theme set earlier, I replied, "Mmm. Very tasty."

"Nice." Melissa turned to face Corrine. "Feel my pussy Corrine, while I feel yours."

Corrine did as requested, reaching out to touch Melissa's pussy.

"Any clues yet as to why I'm doing all this? Two necking sessions each. Two drenched, well primed pussies. Agreed?"

"Agreed. And one nicely readied cock." Corrine said flipping her head at me.

"Exactly."

"Did you enjoy my kiss?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy Eric's?"

"Yes."

"Was one better than the other? And don't worry. You won't hurt our feelings."

"Honestly. No. They were... just different. How about for you?"

"Both really enjoyable, really stimulating. One not better than the other. Just a little different. A bit more excitement in our kiss, I think because I've never kissed a woman like that before tonight, and you being a new lover for me adds a different level of anxiousness and anticipation."

"Same for me, I think Melissa. Sorry Eric."

"Eric. Did you kiss us differently or the same?"

"Geez. I don't know, Melissa. I just kissed each of you. I didn't think about it. So... the same? Maybe? I think?"

"Eric was just kissing you, Corrine. Now I'm going to try to kiss you like Eric kissed me. I would like you to try to respond with the same energy, you know, dance with me to the music you feel in my kiss. Okay Corrine?"

"Okay," Corrine agreed with a slight question in her voice.

The women moved together, not relinquishing their grips on their pussies. I was curious about what Melissa was trying to do, I watched. They kissed for a couple of minutes, their intensity grew quickly, consuming them, clearly turning them into lovers oblivious to the world around them.

"Umm. Umm. Okay. Stop. Stop." Melissa said obviously having a hard time stopping herself.

"So?" Corrine asked.

"Did that feel different than your kiss with Eric?

"It did a little I guess but... It was still really wonderful."

They were standing there with their fingers in each other's vagina, their other hand on their shoulder. I was going crazy having to hold myself back.

"Okay. Now you initiate the kiss and kiss me like you and Eric were kissing. I will try to join in to the music I hear in your kiss."

Corrine took a second to think, to reset her mind, to recall our kiss.

Even I could see the slight difference when they kissed this time. Their motions seemed just a little more committed, a little more positive in their drive to their ultimate goal. It wasn't a lot. There was still an exchange of desires, an allowance for the other person to deflect one move and accept or enhance another. When Corrine and Melissa kissed as, supposedly, I had kissed Melissa, there was warmth in the start of their exchange; in this exchange, there was initially more heat.

And now their kisses were morphing. I could see Melissa being pulled in by Corrine, surrendering her body allowing Corrine to take the lead in their dance. Melissa pushed Corrine back searching for the side of the pool then spun putting herself between Corrine and the pool's edge, opening her legs wordlessly asking Corrine to use her pussy as she pleased.

Corrine started to oblige, then slowed herself, bringing Melissa off the ledge she was on.

"Are you okay Melissa? I was enjoying that, but, well, I think you made your point. Eric kissed us the same in his mind, but... heard different music and danced differently with each of us."

"Mmm. Mmmm. Yeah. Wow. Yeah. That's my point, but ummm. You too. Wow. Sorry if I took that too far. You know our chat about finding time? I think I'm there if you can."

Corrine hugged Melissa, kissing her in a way that wouldn't advance their lovemaking.

"Thank you for that, Melissa. That was... enlightening. Come on. Let's rinse our pussies and give Eric that fashion show. Truthfully. I don't give a shit about Eirc getting a fashion show. I'm just dying to see you in one of those bikinis."

"Gee. Thanks. Maybe I will just leave you two alone and go to bed with PornHub or something."

"I'm fine with that. You Corrine?" Melissa said in a playful voice.

"Yeah. Me too. Fine. But um... Could you leave that nice cock of yours here for us to play with? You know. Just in case we get bored playing with only... girl parts."

Corrine and Melissa snorted out a laugh than ran towards me splashing me with water before tackling me and playfully wrestling each other to see who could suck my cock first. They each took a turn putting my cock in their mouth, then pushed me under the water. We all swam a little for a final rinse.

Melissa grabbed me when Corrine got out, announcing she was going inside to use the bathroom. Melissa wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Quick Eric. While Corrine is gone. How much of our conversation did you hear?"

"I don't know. Some. Most. Not all."

"Corrine told me you had sex last night."

"I would like to think we made love."

"I know. You probably did. And don't worry. No judgement from me. Shut up and listen. Don't interrupt me. She's confused. It was the first time she ever cheated on Sam. She just wanted to fuck someone, you, yesterday, but she's worried it was more than just fucking and that it won't happen again because she isn't a good lover. Because Sam doesn't fuck her anymore, she thinks she must not be a good lover. She thinks she just fucked you because she has not been fucked for months and she wanted sex and you took pity on her, but she enjoyed it and wants more, but, doesn't know if you do or if there will be a chance again. She's also worried Sam is up there fucking girls he met golfing. I'm working this out. I may step aside and have you two make love again. You and I will have more chances. Go with me. Okay?"

Now I felt confused. "But what about the last two hours?"

"She has decided that's all just sex. Maybe it was. But, she seems to think being good at sex is different from being a good lover. Which is true on some level, but, I think she's great at both."

"Me too. But, I also understand the potential for confusion."

Corrine came back outside.

"I like her. She's really very nice. You will go with me as I work through this?"

"Okay. I will. Whatever you want Melissa."

"Thank you." Melissa kissed me, reaching between our bodies and sliding my cock into her pussy. "Don't forget what I feel like."

"Never."

Melissa got off me. I followed her out of the pool. Corrine was standing facing us holding two towels, handing one to me, then drying Melissa's body with the other.

"Sit in the lounger Eric. Come Melissa. Stand here in front of Eric."

"I'm warning you, Corrine. I'm going to get your bottoms all sticky. Sorry."

Corrine smiled, "Don't worry about it. I don't mind washing them again. Especially if I am part of the cause of you making my bottoms sticky."

"You know you are."

Corrine picked up the bottom of each bikini, scrunching up one in each hand. She stood in front of Melissa, her incredible naked body an arm's length away; her hands behind her back. They both looked magnificent, but in that moment Corrine's posture made her the focal point for Melissa and I.

"Since Eric can't decide on a color for you, and neither can I frankly. I think they will both be beautiful on you. Pick a hand."

I could see Melissa looking at Corrine, taking in all of her. Melissa looked in Corrine's eyes, reached out and put her hand on Corrine's pussy.

"Uh. That's not a hand." Corrine said light-heartedly.

"I know. But it's where I want to touch you. Can we go to your bedroom now and make love? Can we do the fashion show in the morning or maybe another day?"

Corrine audibly gulped.

"I don't know."

"I understand Corrine. You're sorting through a lot between last night and tonight. We can do the fashion show now if you like, but I would rather go and make love to you right now. I am still feeling sparks from our kisses in the pool."

Corrine looked at me, "I told Melissa about last night. Sorry Eric. I hope that's okay."

"It's okay Corrine. Completely okay. It's your secret to tell whoever you want. I will tell no one, ever."

Corrine looked back to Melissa who still had her hand on Corrine's pussy. Neither of them had moved.

"Corrine, I would like you to do something for me. Will you?"

Corrine hesitated, "Yes. Probably."

"I was going to step aside at some point and let you and Eric make love. But, standing here the way you are, your beauty has inspired me, captivated me and as I said, the kisses we just shared in the pool are still reverberating inside me. I've done things with you tonight I never dreamed I would do with a woman. All we did was playful and fun, and maybe it was all just having sex. You're beautiful. You're sexy. I am so aroused, because of you. Now I want to know if I can make love to a woman. Will you let me try with you, in your bedroom, right now?"

"I'm nervous."

"I know you are Corrine. So am I."

Melissa kept her hand on Corrine's pussy. She kissed one of Corrine's tits, caressing the other. Melissa stretched her neck upwards kissing Corrine. Corrine kissed her back, her hands still behind her holding the bikini bottoms. Melissa released Corrine's pussy, now holding her head, deepening their kiss. They kissed for several more seconds.

"Corrine? Can we go inside now? Please help me find out if I can do this. Please?"

Corrine nodded her consent.

"Eric. Please collect our things and bring them inside. Meet us in Corrine's bedroom."

"I will."

"Thanks."

I watched Melissa lead Corrine by the hand. It seemed odd watching petite Melissa, leading the larger, buff Corrine. Corrine who last night had assertively participated in the seduction we had shared now being led with some hesitation by Melissa.

I closed up the Patron and put it away. The glasses I sat on the counter beside the barbecue. I draped the wet towels over the backs of some chairs. I collected our phones then gathered up our clothes carrying them inside. I dropped the clothes in a heap in the hallway.

When I walked into the bedroom, Melissa and Corrine were laying facing each other, their legs intertwined, each with a hand caressing the other person. They were whispering to each other, kissing the other person on their face, mouth, neck and shoulders between words. I tried not to disturb them.

"Just a second Corrine," Melissa whispered. "Eric. Can you leave our phones here and wait for us somewhere in the house? We will text you when we're ready for you to join us. We want to do this without an audience. Is that okay with you?"

"Absolutely. I will see you later." I tiptoed out with my phone. After retrieving the glasses from outside and sitting them in the kitchen by the dishwasher, I reclined on the sofa draping a blanket over my nakedness to keep me warm. When I got comfortable, I started reading news and sports headlines. I will confess, I had some difficulty focusing on the stories knowing what was happening in Corrine's bedroom.

(What I recount now about Melissa and Corrine's lovemaking, is as best as I can do given it is second hand, and shared with me by the two ladies at different times.)

When Corrine and Melissa reached the bed, Melissa stopped, taking hold of both of Corrine's hands.

"Let's put these down," she said, taking the bikini bottoms from Corrine's hands. "I promise I will try them on later. I really want to do that with you, and stand beside you wearing them, comparing and admiring each other, making Eric crazy with desire."

Corrine handed the bottoms to Melissa who placed them on a chair.

Returning to Corrine, Melissa took her hands again, "Thank you for doing this with me Corrine. I never thought I would want to make love to a woman. But I do with you."

"Okay Melissa."

"I am as nervous as you are. I have never done this either. Can we go slowly?"

"Yes. I think that's a good idea. I don't know if I can...," Corrine paused.

"If you can?"

"If I can... Be..."

"Say it Corrine. We're friends. I'm okay if you don't want to. If you just want to go and cuddle and sleep together that's okay. If you want me to leave that's okay."

"I know I don't want you to leave.

Melissa brought the conversation back to where Corrine had stumbled. "Please Corrine. We're friends. If you can be...?"

"A good lover. I don't know if I know how."

"Nor do I. I will concede that what we did tonight was mostly just sex. And it was wonderful sex."

"It was."

"I've never made love to a woman and don't know if I can. And, I'm really nervous, because if I can, I hope I can do it well enough that you will want to do it with me again sometime. I'm nervous. I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm willing to try. Any other hesitations Corrine?"

"Okay. Let's try. And no. No other hesitations for me."

"Cheating on Sam?"

"No. Well. Maybe a little. But... No. It's about breaking a promise, a vow, not about Sam. Let's start. Let's see. And thank you Melissa. I know I can stop anytime I want and you won't hate me for it. That makes this easier. Can we start now?"

"Corrine, before we start, are you okay if I ask Eric to wait in another room? I would like to do this without someone watching."

"Me too. Thank you for offering that. I wanted to suggest it, but was afraid you wanted him here."

"I'm glad we're already on the same page, hearing the same music."

They kissed briefly, then Melissa guided Corrine onto the bed. Their conversation was never louder than a whisper. They were just starting when I walked in and Melissa asked me to wait in another room.

"You know when I first got excited by you Corrine?" Melissa asked.

"No. You have incredibly soft skin by the way."

"Thank you. When you hugged me at Eric's this morning."

"Really? I have a confession. Me too."

"Get out."

"After I left you and Eric, I had to touch myself because I couldn't believe how warm my pussy felt after we hugged. It felt kinda weird being that wet from hugging a woman, but then I knew it was real when I saw my nipples pushing up peaks in my bikini top."

"I didn't have to check. My nipples were tingling and my cotton shorts were damp. Weird for me too. Never happened before. Are you sure you weren't wet from seeing Eric in his underwear?"

"Positive. I've seen Eric in lots of variations of dress and undress. I barely notice what he's wearing most days."

Melissa and Corrine kissed, softly, their tongues languishing in each others mouth, their hands touching and holding the other person no where in particular.

"I like your kisses, Melissa."

"I'm really glad to hear that."

They kissed again.

"Why? Besides it being nice to hear from the person you're kissing."

"Because your kisses melt my brain and my pussy. I was hoping you at least liked mine a little."

Corrine moved her hand to Melissa's crotch stopping when she touched Melissa's tuft of pubic hair.

"Can I check to see if you're telling the truth?"

"Yes."

Corrine slipped her hand onto Melissa's pussy. It was slick, Melissa's wetness was leaking onto her thigh.

Melissa kissed Corrine more deeply, holding her own hand on Corrine's shoulder. Before Corrine could ask if she was touching Melissa in a way she liked, Melissa spoke.

"Your touch is wonderful Corrine. Just the right pressure and the perfect pace. You touch me like I imagine I want to be touched. How do you like to be touched Corrine?"

Corrine didn't respond right away.

"I don't know. No one has ever asked me. I'm not sure I knew I had any say in how people touch me. Or the confidence to direct someone."

Melissa initiated another kiss, moving her hand from Corrine's shoulder to her tit, cupping it so her thumb rested on Corrine's nipple. Melissa's thumb moved back and forth ever so lightly gliding over Corrine's nipple, feeling it awaken, extend, harden.

"That feels really nice. Is that how you like your tits touched?"

"Yes and no. It depends. I trust you will touch me in the right way for that moment Corrine."