Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Tues. PM

Story Info
Nikki surprises Eric for lattes while talking to her husband.
4.6k words
4.5
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric's day was flowing well, meeting after meeting running smoothly, everyone accomplishing what they were assigned, people collaborating as needed to resolve issues, and share information.

He had raised his desk into a standing position for his end of day management update. It was approaching 4:30. His doorbell rang.

"Hang on. I have a delivery. Be right back. I will keep listening."

As was the office practice he turned off his camera and muted his microphone when he left his desk to answer the door.

Eric couldn't recall what delivery he should be expecting. He opened the door.

"Feel like a late day latte? I do." Nikki said walking past Eric into his house.

"Uh. I'm on a meeting, that uh, includes your husband."

"That's okay. I can occupy myself while I wait. Oo. Perfect. A stand-up desk. Better get back on your meeting, don't you think?"

"We have our cameras on, so..."

"No worries. I will hide," Nikki said sitting on the floor beside Eric's desk.

Eric turned on his mic and camera.

"You're back. Anything exciting?" Zach asked.

"Not really. Just some groceries."

"You're still getting your groceries delivered? We've gone back to shopping in person. Nikki is out getting ours right now. Anything special in your groceries?"

'Is she now?' Eric thought before responding, "Just the usual stuff. Special? Just some coffee I found that I really enjoy."

Nikki raised her coffee cup in a toast, smiled and crawled away.

"Can't beat good coffee. Let's get back to this sales opportunity," Zach said pushing the meeting along.

Nikki returned carrying Eric's olive oil. She crawled under Eric's desk managing to stay off camera. Eric's cock was already hard, knowing what the olive oil meant. Eric felt Nikki's hands undoing his belt. His pants fell to the floor, his underwear wasn't far behind.

"Mmm. Hello my friend." Nikki said wasting no time wrapping her lips around his cock.

"Did you say something, Eric?" someone on the call asked.

"Me? No. Just enjoying my coffee."

Eric felt Nikki chuckle around her cock filled mouth. Fuck. How am I here again? Standing here getting a blowjob from my boss's wife while in a meeting with him? Fuck, she's good.

Nikki was having fun, slowly sucking Eric's dick. Playing with his balls, licking them, sucking them. She sipped some coffee, adding Eric's cock to the mix. 'Mm. Penis latte. My new fave.'

"Mmmmm" Eric moaned when the added warmth in Nikki's mouth surrounded his cock.

"What's that Eric?" Zach asked.

"Oh nothing, Zach. Just me considering things. Nothing to add. Hm."

Nikki bit down a little on Eric's penis when she heard her husband's name; just to make Eric make some sort of noise. Nikki held Eric's dick in her mouth while she wiggled out of her jeans. Nikki was horny and wet. She felt her panties sticking to her cunt when she worked at pulling them down.

Eric groaned when he felt Nikki's mouth leave his erection. He leaned back a little to see what Nikki was doing under his desk. Somehow she had managed to fold herself in half and was reaching through her legs trying to grab Eric's cock. Eric stepped forward, hardly believing what was about to happen. Just in time, he muted his microphone.

"Oh fuck." Nikki said when Eric's cock pierced her.

"Shhh." Eric reprimanded her outburst

"Everything okay Eric? You seem to be wobbling a bit."

Eric unmuted. "Fine. I'm fine. Must be my new wobble board."

"Hmrph." Nikki blurted out trying to supress her laugh while rocking her cunt on Eric's dick.

Eric put one hand under his desk to assist Nikki's rocking. He coated his fingers in some of the lube smearing around their joined genitals. He felt around under his desk, spreading Nikki's honey over her anus, without taking his eyes off his screen. A little push, a finger went into her ass.

"Fucker." Nikki muttered barely loud enough to register on Eirc's mic.

"What?" Zach asked.

"Sorry. I was just saying this is tougher than my previous wobble board. I will mute so I stop interrupting."

Eric adjusted his camera up a little, then reached under his desk with both hands and started adding his own thrusts to their fucking. Nikki was tight and hot. Eric's cock felt like it was bending down, following the curve in Nikki's body. His call ended. He closed the window, grabbed Nikki's hips and drove into her five or six times before pulling out, dropping to his knees and licking her cunt.

Nikki was feeling cramped. Bent over. Unable to straighten up or engage in their sex more than being a folded ragdoll for Eric. She cried out when Eric's mouth hit her clit. Eric had brought his coffee with him, taking a sip and returning the heated-mouth experience to Nikki.

"Oh WOW. Mmm. Pussy latte. You lucky man."

Nikki shuffled her feet apart a little, giving into her predicament, grabbing her ankles to help her bend a little more. Eric lifted a hand over his head, two fingers sliding into Nikki, forcibly sucking her clit into his mouth.

Nikki screamed out an orgasm, feeling a disorienting buzz in her head being upside-down. Eric helped her steady as much as he could using the fingers he had hooked into Nikki's pussy.

"Enough. Enough. My head is spinning. I need to stand up. Please."

"Or sit down?" Eric asked sitting back onto the floor, guiding Nikki to sit on his legs.

"Whew. That was wild. Never came before when I was upside-down. Mmm. How's this guy doing?" Nikki asked, reaching behind her to grab Eric's erection. "I didn't get to finish what I started."

"He's good. This was a really nice surprise."

"I know. And I loved sucking and fucking you knowing my husband was talking to you while I was doing it. WOW. My head is still spinning. Give me a minute."

"Sure. Need some water or something?"

"Something. Your dick. Your cum. One second."

Nikki half crawled to grab the olive oil. She sat back down guiding Eric's dick back into her pussy.

"Your cock feels so good."

"Your pussy feels so great."

Nikki tipped the bottle up allowing some oil to spill onto the top of her butt. She spread it down over her ass while Eric leaned back on his elbows watching the show. One finger then two were pushed into Nikki's ass. She leaned forward, grabbing Eric's cock with her oil coated hand when it escaped her hot cunny, rubbing it, marrying the olive oil to her own natural lubricant.

Nikki sat up, wiggled to get into position and poised Eric's dick at her readied hole.

Eric watched, holding his breath, his dick bending slightly pushing against a hole not quite open enough to accept him inside. Again his dick felt the heat of Nikki's inner body when it broke through into her ass.

"WOW." Was all Nikki said.

She pushed and lifted. Pushed and lifted. Eric's penis probing an inch or so deeper with each push.

Nikki sat down on Eric's pelvis, his cock tickling her deep in her ass.

"That feels so liberating," Nikki purred, her head tilted back.

Eric could feel Nikki's ass squeezing and releasing his cock, reluctantly accepting his girth until it settled and decided to welcome it. Nikki set her hands on Eric's thighs just above his knees preparing herself to ride Eric's erection.

Eric's headset buzzed. He hesitated, looking up at the screen seeing it was Zach calling him. Shit. He hadn't signed off.

"Your husband is calling. I have to take it."

"I will try... try to be quiet. No guarantees."

Kind of funny I haven't taken my headset off while fucking and eating... my boss's wife, Eric thought. Eric tapped his headset to answer the call.

"Hey Zach. What's up?"

"Just wanting to run a couple of things past you. Your camera isn't on."

"I'm working out. No shirt. You don't want to see that."

"You're right. I don't. What's that noise?"

"That noise?" Eric said wanting Nikki to know something they were doing was being transmitted on his mic. "Just me doing some push-ups. Go ahead. I'm listening."

Nikki was having fun now. Bouncing a few times on Eric's cock, then sitting down on him grinding and giggling her ass.

"So good," Nikki whispered, "Just so good."

"What's that?" Zach asked interrupting whatever he was talking about.

"Just me counting."

"Hmm. Sounds like someone else almost."

"That's my workout voice. I agree with what you said Zach. Anything else?"

Zach continued with his second point. Nikki converted her fucking from playful to determined. Eric was sure she was trying to get him to cum while talking with her husband. Eric hit the button to lower his desk so he could reach his desktop if he had to. Nikki moved a hand between her legs, shutting out what was happening around her to focus on her own pleasure. A full ass and a busy hand on her clit would make sure it wasn't long before Nikki hit her second orgasm.

Nikki started crying out her orgasm. Eric ripped his headset off his head, managing to reach up and slam the lid on his laptop before his own grunts rumbled up from his crotch. Eric finished emptying his load into Nikki's ass before sitting up and hugging her. His cock plopping out of her ass.

"I have to call Zach back. He will wonder what the fuck happened."

"Okay. I understand. That was so fantastic. Can I stay tonight or for the next few weeks maybe? Maybe just move in?"

"Sure. Why not," Eric said knowing that was not the response Nikki expected and would make her think about what she had said.

Eric slid out from under Nikki, opened his laptop and called Zach.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Yeah. I slipped off my new wobble board while doing some curls. I guess I need to put the training wheels back on this thing."

"No shit man. What was that scream I heard?"

"Me knowing I was about to plant myself face first on the floor."

Nikki had gone into the bathroom to wash the oil off her ass. She came back with a wash cloth and towel. Eric had raised his desk again. Nikki was standing beside him washing his dick. She nudged him aside, opening a blank word document on his laptop.

"If I'm moving in, what side of the bed do you like?" she typed into the document.

While Eric and Zach talked, Nikki and Eric typed. Eric's conversation with Zach mostly amounted to Zach talking and Eric responding with "Ah ha. Yes. Agreed." In an effort to pretend he was listening.

"Whatever side you're on." Eric typed in response.

"That works. Then we only have half the bed to make up in the morning, and we get to share the wet spot."

"I didn't think we would be getting out of bed. But you're right if we do. Less work to tidy up. And if we change sides each night, we only have to wash the sheets once every two days."

Eric was having some fun and was pretty sure it was just that, all in fun. Nikki's next line put some doubt in his mind.

"I didn't have a sex contract when I got married. If I'm moving in, we're going to have one. I expect sex at least three times a day. Three fucks a day with at least one fuck being in my ass. Two of those have to end in orgasm for me. I will let you off once a day fucking me and not getting me off. Agreed?"

Eric hesitated. Where was this going.

"Great Zach. Sure. I will think about this overnight and we can talk tomorrow. And yes, the training wheels are going on the wobble board. Enjoy your night. Say hi to Nikki for me."

"Will do Eric. Talk to you tomorrow."

Zach left the call. Eric kept talking.

"Oh, and tell Nikki she can drop by anytime for a latte. I really enjoyed the one we shared Saturday morning. Later Zach."

Nikki's eyes and mouth were wide open in shock. She was frozen, her face clearly expressing 'What the fuck?'

Eric took his headset off, sliding a hand between Nikki's legs. He pushed her backwards until she fell onto the couch across the room from Eric's desk. Eric followed her down, getting on his knees, hooking his arms under Nikki's legs, sliding her forward, burying his face in her muff.

It didn't take Nikki long to gather herself, to get her fingers running through Eric's hair and to push his latte comment to Zach to the back of her mind.

Nikki's pussy was all creamy and slick. The heat it released was intense but still had room to grow in response the Eric's mouth.

Fuck Nikki had missed this kind of attention, this kind of appreciation of her gifts, and the feeling someone wanted her for the sex her spirit and body could deliver.

Eric got up, kneeling in front of Nikki holding her legs up, her thighs pressing her tits against her chest. His cock slid into Nikki like it belonged there. Her heat engulfed his cock, her muscles opened then pulled him in. They fucked for bit, kissing, Eric's balls bouncing on Nikki's ass with each thrust into her. Nikki groaned when Eric pulled out of her, but before she could absorb the emptiness in her cunt, Eric was standing on the couch straddling Nikki, poising his cock at her mouth, watching her consume it like it was food and she hadn't eaten for weeks. Eric pushed his cock into her, tickling her throat, challenging Nikki not to gag.

The flavor on his cock had a depth Nikki hadn't tasted for a long time. Was it because of Eric's cum or was it because her arousal had been awakened to a level it hadn't reached in years? Eric's cock grew harder, fatter, longer in Nikki's mouth. As much as she was enjoying it in her mouth, she wanted it back in her pussy.

Eric pulled it from her mouth, jumping onto the floor, returning his mouth to her clit, fingers to her ass, a thumb edging into her cunt. Nikki was spinning in exhilaration and desire, getting what she wanted and not wanting it to end.

Her body crunched forward in response to her first orgasmic jolt. Eric kept licking and sucking her clit until he felt Nikki crimp forward for the third time. Her orgasm was still alive when Eric rose up again and jammed his cock into Nikki's pussy. Nikki screamed. It felt like her cunt exploded; exploded in a most fantastic way, being forced wide open in the midst of an orgasmic clench.

Nikki kept screaming, reaching forward to grab Eric's ass, trying for all she was worth to have him ride her as deeply as his cock could reach. Her orgasm eased but never left her completely. When Eric started grunting out his own climax, Nikki pushed all the harder, celebrating their sex.

"I think three fucks a day will be an acceptable arrangement," Eric said after his orgasm had eased enough to allow him be somewhat coherent.

"That only counts as two you know. You only came twice."

"I know. But you came three times and I suspect you have to get home before we can share a third."

"Sadly, I do. But thanks. It all felt pretty damn good."

"It did."

"So what do I say to Zach when he asks about our lattes on Saturday?"

"Tell him you ran into me at the grocery store and we were both drinking lattes while we shopped. But I wouldn't say anything unless he asks."

"I guess that might work. But he will ask."

"Not unless you tell him. He had already left the call when I said that."

Nikki playfully pushed Eric away yelling, "You're an ass!"

Eric was laughing, "I know. But you should have seen the look on your face. Trust me. It was worth it."

Nikki dressed and readied herself to leave.

"You're welcome to wash up before you go."

"I know. But shopping while feeling messy and sticky and appreciated will make me happier. I will probably have a sit in the hot tub before I go to bed to rinse of at least some of our sex. Zach won't notice either way though."

"Let me know when you're moving in so we can get that contract in place before you arrive," Eric called after Nikki, watching her get into her car.

Eric heated up the leftover Thai food from last night, poured a glass of wine and had dinner on his patio. He sat eating, drinking and catching up with a few people testing on his phone. He saved Melissa's text messages for last.

"How was your sex today after I left you?" was the last message Melissa had sent.

Let's see. She sent this just about when Nikki was under my desk blowing me, Eric thought. So she must be referring to my romp with Corrine.

"I'm sure it was better for me than for my partner."

It was a few minutes before Melissa replied.

"You can say that again." Melissa sent back.

Eric sputtered out some food.

"I didn't hear you complaining this morning."

"There is a huge chasm between complaints and accolades you know."

Eric chuckled out loud.

"Hey neighbor! Is that you?"

Eric heard Sam calling to him through the lattice on their fence.

"Sam. Welcome back. Good trip?"

"You know it. Crazy good. Crazy fucking good."

Eric could hear Sam open the gates and walk into his backyard. He sent a quick text to Melissa.

"Sam just let himself into my backyard. Talk to you later gorgeous."

"Have fun." Came back from Melissa before he could set his phone down.

"Hey Sam. I'm just finishing dinner and will need some more wine if we're going to visit. Can I get you anything while I'm inside?"

"I'm good neighbour." Sam said raising a freshly opened tallboy.

When Eric returned to his patio, it was obvious Sam already had a few beers in him. Fuck. Don't you hate talking to drunks anytime when you're sober, never mind on a Tuesday night in your own backyard.

Sam was slurring out some details about his trip. He mentioned the golf once or twice other than talking about the women he saw on the course. The rest of his story was laced with tales about strippers and waitresses him and his buddies were hitting on all weekend. He alluded to late night parties, but the details were sketchy and Eric wasn't about to pry. He really didn't want to know.

Sam had gone back to his outdoor fridge and returned with two more beers. Fortunately, Eric took that moment to go inside and return with a pitcher of water.

What Eric didn't know was that Melissa had engaged Corrine in a text chat, letting Corrine know Sam was sitting in Eric's backyard. By the time Corrine and Melissa said goodnight so Corine could go and rescue Eric, Sam was making little sense in his conversation with Eric.

"Hey babe." Sam slurred out when Corrine joined them. He almost fell out of his chair reaching to grab Corrine wherever his hand might touch her. He missed completely.

"Did you thank Eric for looking out for me this weekend?"

"I fink so. Fanks buddy. You're the fucking best, man." Was what Eric heard Sam say.

Sam could barely hold his head up. His eyes were rolling around in his head. Eric wondered if he had eaten anything before starting on the beers.

"Didn't you say you have an early meeting with your boss tomorrow, dear?"

"Oh fuck. I do."

"Maybe you should be getting yourself to bed so you're ready for your meeting."

"Good idea. Gotta go buddy. Later."

Sam stood up, wobbling his way out of Eric's yard, holding his beer can upside down, pouring the half empty contents all over Eric's deck.

"Sorry." Corrine said, hanging her head a little.

"No worries. Nothing the hose won't take care of."

The door slammed at Corrine's and Sam's signaling Sam had made it inside.

"Can we go inside?" Corrine asked.

"Sure Corrine."

Eric wasn't sure why she wanted to go inside. He wasn't sure he had the energy for another fuck session. They sat on his sofa when they got inside. Corrine just wanted water, which was understandable.

"Thanks Eric. I wanted to sit and talk, but I didn't want to take the chance Sam might overhear us."

"Makes sense. Anything in particular you want to talk about."

"Not really. But. You never know where the conversation might lead. Sorry about Sam."

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"Well, he had a little too much to drink."

"And you're apologizing because... you pinched his nose and forced beer down his throat?"

"No. But you know."

"I appreciate what you're doing Corrine. I know Sam is your husband and I'm pretty sure he's a big boy now. But you don't control his actions. If an apology is required, only one person can deliver that apology and it's not you."

12