Crazy Quickies: Saturday Morning

Story Info
His bold flirting made her hot and ready for taboo sex.
1.8k words
4.19
41.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna sat stiffly at one end of the bright red leather sofa, staring at the large, shiny screen of the television set, looking but not seeing, listening but not hearing a word blaring out of the speakers of the set. She was there but her mind and spirit were elsewhere. Her eyes kept turning to the sides every few seconds, marking the movements of the tall, wiry, twenty year old man energetically moving about the room for seemingly, no real reason, save but to flash her what looked like flirting smiles every time she looked up at him. Her mind refused to believe the son of a bitch was so bold as to be actually flirting with her while her husband was sitting right there at the other end of the chair, never mind he was engrossed in the TV news.

Shawna was also paying attention to her twenty-two year old daughter and younger, mid-teens son and daughter languidly passing by from time to time, preparing to leave the house but acting as if the world and all that was outside was obligated to waiting on them. She lifted her hands and scratched her curly-afro head irritably, wondering why the hell they were all taking so long to get the hell out of the damn house and leave her alone with her thoughts and feelings. Thoughts and feelings that had her juicy, mid-brown body glowing and growing hotter by the minute.

There was no denying the effect of the young man's cocky flirting. She could feel the heat raging between her thick brown thighs, and couldn't help wondering if the accompanying moisture was seeping out of her and through the thin silk wrap onto the red seat that her pussy was twitching against; she wasn't wearing panties under the wrap. She let out an audible sigh, and looking visibly agitated, patted the floor several times with her feet, only barely managing to keep her temper from exploding onto her children.

Chuckling, her husband said, "I know, they are so slow ... moving like they own time."

Shawna returned the chuckle, but inside she was also mad at her husband, thinking that he should also get his ass up and go tend to his garden as usual, before the sun came out hotter. Just then the young man turned around from the bookshelf he'd been perusing for a minute or two, and after looking her over from head to toe with lingering lust-filled eyes, smilingly walked by close to her, intentionally, she was sure, with what she was also sure, was a hardon in his shorts. She could have screamed at all her tormentors.

Five minutes later everybody told her they were leaving and she breathed a sigh of relief. The older daughter, Kimla, told her that she would be right back after dropping off the kids at their school for Saturday extra lessons -- That meant she would be back in about an hour's time. Another five minutes passed and Shawna's husband finally decided he'd better go into the garden. Shawna remained seated for a while, still glowing and growing hotter between her thighs and feeling the sweet wetness that was causing her to wriggle her plump ass. Flipping the wrap aside, she slipped a hand down to her crotch and began rubbing the fiery mound, letting her fingers part the lips and slip into the wet hole. She finger-fucked her hot cunt with quick deep strokes, then found her engorged clit and flicked her fingers over it rapidly.

Several minutes later, she got up and went to the back door. Looking out, she saw her husband with fork in hand, digging up soil to prepare a garden bed for seedlings. She bolted the bottom half of the door from inside, leaving the top section open and turned away. Shawna hurried back through the kitchen and bounded upstairs to fully surrender herself to the feelings burning her up; she had to finish what she had started on the couch a few minutes ago. She headed for her bedroom, but as if suddenly weighted with lead, her feet stopped moving, anchoring her to the floor outside the door of the room next to hers.

She nervously turned the knob on the bedroom door and slipped in, locking it behind her. The young man was lying on his bed, enticingly naked, calmly stroking his impressive hard cock that was pointing to the roof. Shawna quickly threw off her little wrap and climbed onto the bed. She straddled the horny lad, with her ass in his face, as she quickly took his ready cock into her mouth and began sucking him off hungrily and passionately, muffled sounds of pleasure erupting from her filled mouth. She felt his tongue in her pussy and she wriggled delightedly as he probed her. He sunk his fingers into her fleshy ass cheeks and squeezed hard, sending sweet pain that headed straight for her pleasure core.

She rocked back and forth, sliding her dripping cunt along his face, teasingly trying to evade his prying tongue and sucking mouth, but he managed to latch onto her excited stiff clit causing her to rest her playful movements, allowing him to suck on the little, hard pip. Her head bobbed frantically as he thrust upward into her mouth. She felt a familiar pressure building in her core, and pulling her pussy away from his mouth, spun around. She poised for a moment above him, looking into his loving eyes as she grabbed the stiff cock which she carefully positioned between her swollen pussy lips and against the pulsing entrance. She grinned at him and lowered her thick self all the way until the fuck stick was buried to the hilt inside her. She grunted loudly as it filled her up.

She remained still for a while, looking him steadily in the eyes for several seconds before leaning forward to whisper:

"Gary baby, yuh gotta be more careful ... why yuh was looking at me like that with everybody around ... yuh was virtually undressing me with yuh eyes, boy ... don't be careless baby, please ... this is a dangerous thing we doing."

"Girl, if yuh don't want mih attention don't be walking about de place in no short silk wrap with yuh big batty and perky bubbies bouncing about under it."

"Girl?" Shawna asked, feigning shock.

She threw back her head and started laughing, causing her ass to bounce on the pelvic area and hairy base of the hard cock stuck in her pussy.

"You is mih girl ... right?" Gary asked.

Shawna stifled another burst of laughter and opened her mouth to say something, but before she could form the intended words, Gary smiled, and sinking his fingers into the soft flesh of her upper thighs, he thrust his hips upward, hard into her hot chute. She raised her ass up a little, allowing him space to maneuver. He began thrusting up into her dripping pussy as she leaned forward and found his mouth with hers. When he suddenly stopped, she gripped his sides with her soft inner thighs and began sliding back and forth along the long length of hard cock in her primed up pussy, enjoying the feel of young muscle moving along her pink, tender walls. She straightened up and began an agile rolling and grinding on him, making him close his eyes in order to fully enjoy the pleasurable ride of the agile, mature, brown beauty.

He reached up and cupped her breasts -- breasts that a couple of decades ago were barely a cone-shaped mouthful, but now after suckling four kids and gaining some age weight, had become a nice, delectable handful -- still cone-shaped, but slightly less firm, with shiny black areolas surrounding tiny nipples. The young lad massaged them tenderly as the mature lady worked her hips on him, hissing softly as she received equal pleasure to that she was giving. She leaned forward and placing her hands on his upper arms, increased her riding pace, now fully concentrating on just sliding back and forth, fiercely, her eyes closed tight and her face contorted, almost painfully-looking, into a mask of ecstasy.

As Gary's thumbs and forefingers rolled the stiff black nipples between them, occasionally squeezing hard -- the way he knew she liked -- She let out a long hiss, made half a dozen quick stabs with her hips that led to her body stiffening briefly, and then with a little wail escaping her plump pouty lips, she broke into uncontrollable jerks and shivers. She leaned forward flat out on him and he gripped her ample buttocks as she let the passion of sex rock her body. She bit into his arm to silence a threatening scream.

When she was finally still, he nimbly flipped her over onto her back without disengaging his throbbing cock. She spread her thick legs wide, bending her knees and pulling them back. He looked down briefly at the well-toned and deliciously thick forty-three year old body under him, and with a growl he grabbed the thick thighs and began to pummel her fat hairy pussy with long deep strokes. She closed her eyes and with a satisfied grimace on her pretty brown face surrendered her pussy, her soul, and all her sexual nerve endings to her ardent lover who pounded her with gusto, making her soft belly and bubbies bounce and ripple wildly. For a few short minutes he pounded with precision, changing angles repeatedly, alternating between hitting the left, right and upper walls, twisting her willing body into position to accept his cock jabs.

He pulled out of her and with his hands, guided her into doggy position. He centered his cock, plunged it into her and leaning forward with back arched, reached under and grabbed the soft bubbies with a tight grip in sweaty palms and spread fingers. He moved back and forth in the wet, squishy pussy, drawing gasps from her as he made rapid doggie-like short strokes. He was sweating onto her smooth back as he plugged on. She got into the act, rolling and bumping her ass under his moving waist. He felt himself nearing the finish line and quickened his strides. Just before he breasted the tape, he gritted his teeth, made a long, hard thrust and started firing cum glue into her, knocking her off her hands and knees. He lay on her soft body for a while, shuddering pleasurably and enjoying the feel of her pussy muscles clasping and releasing his cock.

Shawna rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes, savouring the pleasure after-glow with a smile. It didn't last long; she heard him anxiously cry out.

"Mammy, it sounds like daddy opening de kitchen door, I heard the bolt."

"Shit ... he finish already?"

Shawna sprung off the bed, gathered her wrap and got into it quickly. She gave her son a little smile as she slipped out of the room, pulling the door in behind her retreating back.

This was not the first time they'd taken such a crazy chance; it had started three months before. That is another story.