Crazy Wedding Blues

Story Info
What happens the night before a wedding.
5.2k words
4.06
50.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

All the usual rules apply. No body under eighteen, no relation to reality. Its a fantasy! As usual, it is a bit over the top. All right, it's way over the top. Please remember to remain seated, keep hands and feet inside till the ride is done. Tongue firmly in cheek. I could have put this in several categories, but I picked Loving Wives to piss people off. If you don't like it, you write something. Be gentle in your commentary. It's not long, just a bit of fun.

Crazy Wedding Blues

We were going to be married in a couple of days in her hometown of Pottsville. I had gone to school there my senior year, and met Beth. I got a job and a place there after high school. I had most of my friends and relatives in North Jersey, so I had no idea if many of them would make it to the wedding or the reception. It was a long ride.

We had been together, Beth and me for close to three years. We had broke up for a while because I had caught her cheating, out of her mind drunk, on one of her Friday "girls night out" episodes. The only reason I took her back was, one) she thought she was fucking me, or so she said. And two) I really love the bitch.

Her behavior is very good when she is sober. We spend a majority of or free time with each other. She had spent many, many nights in my bed. She was a vixen between the sheets, I asked for something, and she did it. She was also drop dead gorgeous, with big firm tits, and a killer ass. Her beestung lips and high cheekbones made her look like a model. On top of this, she was my best friend.

For my birthday, she blindfolded me and we had a threesome of epic proportions, I fucked her four times, and her mystery girl three. They were both having many, many orgasms. Hell of a birthday party.

I asked her if she wanted the same thing for her birthday and she said, "No, no, no. Just you, that's all I want. But I would like it if you tied me up, and then spanked my ass. Do you want to? I want you to fuck me in my heiny too. But I swear, if you ever tell anyone else about me letting you buttfuck me... " she looked at me in the eye and said, "You will be so fucking sorry. Understand? It is our secret." She was very serious. So I tied her up, spanked her big beautiful ass and fucked it. I have no idea how many times she came, but it was a lot. I wanted to make her happy.

"I swear to you, I will never tell a soul about the anal sex." She smiled when I said that. I was going to adhere to that. She was only being herself, and I was going to respect her for that. And I got to fuck her perfect tight ass! Oh yeah!

Christmas came, and she wanted to repeat my birthday, but with a different woman. I said sure. But I was wondering why she even wanted to do it again. Did she secretly like girls too? Hmmm.

So on December 27th, I was blindfolded again and naked in a hotel room in Pottsville, and she brought her new friends into the room. Yeah, not friend, but TWO women this time.

I was Hercules that night. I sucked, I fucked, I slapped their respective asses and I got every woman off many times. Truth be told, I had taken a Viagra and I used my tongue and fingers to best advantage. I made damn sure the girls got off again and again. When we all fell asleep, the girls got up and got dressed. I feigned sleep so I could get a little peek at who I had just fucked so very hard.

I was absolutely shocked, what do the Brits say? I was gobsmacked when I sneeked a peek at the women and saw my girlfriends mom, Amelia, and Beth's kid sister Rachel, who had just turned nineteen this January. She would be twenty in a few weeks. Beth was twenty-four and I was twenty-six. I'm not sure how old Amelia was, but she seemed very young to me. She fucked pretty damn well.

I was really very tired anyway, so I fell asleep almost instantly. I wondered if the two women enjoyed what I did for them.

They were screaming when I sucked their pussies and fucked them both deep and hard. The women had enjoyed each other as well. Maybe that's why Beth wanted the blindfold. She was embarrassed by fucking around with her mom and sister. Shit, I felt like a million dollars.

Two months later, blindfolded again, I fucked two more women, I had peeked out from under early, and saw my girlfriends two BFFs. I gave them the best treatment I was capable of. I know they each came ten times a piece, and big screaming orgasms too. They won't forget about that night ever. That whole deal was her Valentine's gift to me. I think she gets off on watching me bang other women. She plays with her cooter as I make these girls come so hard they scream. She climaxes as well.

Now it was crunch time, and I was going to be married in a few days. My bachelor party was at a strip club, it was byob, so the guys had brought several cases of beer. I had an ulcer, so I was just not up to drinking myself into a stupor. So I was drug into a back room where a stripper with huge tits started slapping my face with her economy size bosom. The guys had tied my hands to the chair so she could lap dance me. She wanted to fuck me and suck me, but I said no. I had promised Beth that I would behave. My friends were all shitfaced, so she did all of them, at the same time. I got myself untied and took an uber home. I didn't want to break a promise I had made, so I just got out of the situation.

Unbeknownst to me, Beth was not holding back at all. She was in the same damn place, but on the other side where she was going to be fucked by three male strippers. I only found out later, and only by a total accident. I was friends with one of the bouncers, and he called me the next day when he realized who she was. He told me what she had done. I was so pissed off. But I let it go, since she had given me so many threesomes. But I would be discussing it with her for sure.

The night before the wedding at the rehersal dinner, my betrothed was as jumpy as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I was a bit nervous too. But we got through it. My fiancee went back to her folks house, and I went to my hotel room. My friends all wanted to paint the town again, but I was just not up for it. They knew about the ulcer, so they all went out to get blitzed. By the way, they are all married. I had to wonder how their wives would have reacted to the four way fuck fest of the other night.

I was just laying down in my shorts, the tube was on the weather channel, and a knock came to my door. I opened it to find my future mother in law. She looked great.

"Come in, come in." I hugged her, and her hands immediately cupped my ass. She was a very naughty girl. Her big tits and very hard nipples were in my chest through the material.

"Hi, how are you doing John? I heard you were suffering from an ulcer. I brought you something for it." Prilosec. I had two full bottles of it, but she was kind enough to bring it over, so I said, "Thank you Amelia."

She was not letting go of my ass. In fact she was squeezing and feeling me up. She took off her coat, and I was again shocked at how she was dressed. She was in a leather bustier, wth over the knee black leather boots. They were stilletos. She had a collar around her neck and long leather gloves. Her big fat tits were exposed. I reached up with both hands and grabbed her tits. I squeezed her nipples and twisted and tweaked those hard nips. I leaned in and kissed her back as she kissed me full on my lips.

"It was me. I'm one of the girls you fucked with the blindfold on you. I have never been so very happy. You fucked the shit out of me. My husband hasn't touched me in years. He... He prefers guys. Don't bend over in front of him." She laughed. Her big tits jiggled when she laughed.

I had placed her on the bed and I found no panties! I decided to dine at the "Y". I licked her lips from the asshole to her clitoris. She was pretty much going berserk, as she was coming and coming. I pulled her to me, and grabbed her ankles, as I gave her the piledriver. She screamed again and again. I was going to cum, and she took my dick into her mouth, and she sucked like a Hoover! I shot gobs of sperm into her mouth, and I shot some on her face as well. She was smiling. What a wonderful mother-in-law.

Another knock on the door. I opened the door just a crack as I was naked and dripping semen from my cock. It was Rachel, my future sister-in-law.

She said, "John, I need to talk to you." She kinda barged in, and that's when things got very, very awkward. Mother and daughter kinda glared at each other. This wasn't going well.

"I won the coin toss mom. What are you doing here with John?" She just realized how stupid that was. Her mom was there naked in my bed and come on her face. "Never mind. Dumb question. But I gotta fuck him. I can't wait to feel him inside me again. He is so damn good. Last time, he made me cum at least twenty times. I was so wrecked. He's ruined me for all other men." Rachel seemed to really enjoy me apparently.

"I'm sorry. I feel exactly the same was as you do. Well come on, get naked. Ill I'll suck him hard for you." She sucked my cock to get it hard for her daughter. What a nice mom.

Amelia took me out of her mouth, but kept stroking my dick. "I couldn't help myself Rachel. He is so beautiful and such a great fuck. I'm sorry I cheated on you." Amelia spoke to Rachel. Wait, wait, wait... 'cheated on you.'...Did that mean? I mean that's incest isn't it? Oh my God, these two are lovers!! I had very naughty thoughts. Lots of them.

"Will you please fuck me? I want to be pregnant by you too. Unfortunately it's not anywhere near my ovulation. I do want kids with you. Like ten or twelve. Is that ok with you? So tonight we practice filling me up with sperm, ok?" Rachel wanted to make babies with me. I was going to do just that.

"You two do remember that I am marrying your daughter and your sister? Tomorrow morning at eleven?" I reminded them.

"That's why we're here and fucking you now John. One last night of freedom. Do you know where Beth is right now? She's fucking her high school sweetheart and his two best friends in room 113. Well, she's going to be there. You know her m.o. She gets drunk, fucks like a mink, and if she gets caught, it's all because of the alcohol. She did it to you many times." Amelia said. What, what?!

"She's at the bar getting wasted to get laid by three guys. I think you know Joe Afflerbach?" I knew Joe Afflerbach. I would be paying his wife a call. She was entitled to know that the fucker was cheating on her. I hated the bastard in school, and I really hated him now. Now I had good reason to want him dead.

"He has his friends Ron Jones and Al Clymer in with him." Amelia said. Ron was a fullback in school. Now he was mostly a big fat guy, but he still had a bit of muscle. Al was just the opposite, small guy, fast and a weasel face. Both guys just did what they were told by Joe.

"I only caught her once. But here I am, fuckin two beautiful women. I guess I should not care. I'm as bad as she is, I guess."

"You really think we are beautiful?" Asked Amelia. I nodded yes.

"John, she gets drunk and she forgets about safety and birth control. She will be bareback riding tonight." Rachel explained.

"So I would be raising another man's child. No fucking way... Tell you what, after I take care of your sexual needs, I'm going to get a little drink. They are at Suzy's? When does that bar close?"

"Last call at one-thirty, close by two. You want us to be there with you?" Amelia asked. How did she know Suzy's hours? Hmm.

"Let me think about it while I fuck your daughter. You want me to fuck you again too?"

"Fuck yeah. Fuck us both hard and deep. I love your big dick." Amelia was very honest. What a great mother in law.

Rachel shocked me when she took her coat off, and she was in silk stockings and fuck me pumps. Nothing else! I kissed her, and fondled her d cup tits. Not as big as her mom's, but remarkably little sag. Her nipples were hard as little rocks. I sucked her tits and then moved to her pussy. I was on my back and Amelia was suckin my dick, as I licked Rachel's labia. I was going to tease her mercilessly and then fuck the shit out of her. But instead, she came on my face and squirted all over the place. So I moved up the timetable for fucking her, and in one long strike, I was inside her delicious cunt. She was a screamer that night. I must have got her off at least seven or eight times. I switched to her mom, and Rachel sat on my face as I pumped Amelia. I said, "I'm going to cum soon!" and the girls switched places to get Rachel pregnant. But I knew it was just in theory. Rachel was in the "safe" part of her cycle. But I was going to cum soon, and I felt Rachel squeezing my dick. I felt the semen rise, and then I was shooting into her tight little cunt. She came again, as did Amelia. Wow. A triple play! I felt her shudder again, and again, as Amelia squirted all over my face. She was out to drown me in pussy juice. What a great way to go!

After some more sucking and fucking, we all got ready to confront Beth. Both women had sneakily brought clothes, so I got dressed, amazed that the women were dressed up before me! Unheard of.

Both women were absolutely glowing and smiling. Both women were dressed nice. Right then both women had more sperm in them than there was in me! They had drained me. But I did have a smile on my face, and a song in my heart. I kissed them and hugged them before we went to the car.

As we drove to the bar I spoke, "So you say she has done this before? Six or seven times? How do you know?" I asked Rachel.

Rachel talked about that, "Because sometimes she gets drunk and she likes to boast. It's as if she was proud that she was 'putting one over on you'. I guess that excites her. I recorded her the one time after you had caught her cheating and dumped her. After you took her back, she was still gonna screw around on you. I don't know why." Her sister looked puzzled.

Amelia added, "She swears by all that's holy that she loves you. She has boasted how good a lover you are, and the nice package between your legs. Actually, that's the one thing we can all agree on. You are so very good in bed, and I really like your big dick. Did you ever hurt her? Did you do something to her? Piss in her cornflakes? Screw her sister? Oh wait, you did do that." She and Rachel laughed.

"I fucked you blindfolded at her request. She never told me it was you two in bed with us. That sounds very self serving, as I really enjoy being with both of you! There was one other time with two women, I think she had both of her closest friends fuck me. They all ate each other out. Both women seemed to be really enjoying my dick, screaming and begging me to fuck them harder. I heard no complaints except they had to get home." The women were getting a bit red in the face. I was exciting both of them!

"You know, the more I think about it, the same thing should apply to me. I'm just as bad as she is, except I never lied about it or cheated. She would pick the women, I would fuck them, like some kind of stud horse. I swear she got off on watching me bang other women."

"You are a stud, and you're built like a tank. Muscles on top of muscles, and a horse cock. I want to run away with you. I'd gladly give you ten kids too!" Amelia said happily. She wanted my kids too!

"Mom! You forgetting something?... Dad? I know he's a little effeminate, but he is still my father." Rachel was very defensive of her dad.

"Honey, he's not just a little effeminate. He is bisexual. And he leans far to the gay side of the street. He has not fucked me in so many years. He and his friend Bob... Well, fact is, they are more than just friends. When you get out of the house, I'm going to divorce him. It won't be a mean divorce. Your dad is a good man, but it is what it is. Please don't tell anyone else about him. I still love the guy, but he can't love me the way a woman needs to be loved." She looked at me when she said that. Amelia apparently had plans. Looks like a cordial divorce is on her to do list.

"I think this wedding is off. I have to discuss this with her dad. George was a good man about paying for all this. I guess I should make arrangements to repay him." I said.

"George won't give you a hard time if he sees the evidence. I think he might even know. He probably wants her to stop and be honest with you. He is not hurting for money either." Amelia said.

"Amelia, you want to go to Hawaii? You can try to get back to your husband for ten days. If nothing else, have a nice vacation. I don't want to go there now, not with her fucking up a storm with her new boyfriends." I gave her the tickets.

"Let me think about it, and I will ask George if he wants to try or not. Maybe it's just the right time to end my own failed marriage. Let's see what happens when I speak to George."

I pulled into the bar parking lot and we went in. I went all around looking for my soon to be ex fiancee. She was nowhere to be found.

I went to the bar and called Suzy over. Suzy and I go way back. I have helped her out from time to time over the years. She is built like a brick shithouse, but her best feature was her protruding bubble butt. It was magnetic to my eyes!

"John I don't want any trouble. I'll call the cops here right now if you start a big fight." Suzy was very defensive all of a sudden.

"Where are they Suzy? We were going to get married in twelve hours. I want to confirm what she is doing and tell her off. I really want to kick the guys asses, maybe get a little bit of video for their wives."

"Well you are so damned in luck. I mean, isn't it better to find out she's a slut now? Rather than a couple of years down the road, you got kids and a mortgage, then BAM, you find her with three dicks. I had a very bad feeling about this when she rented the private dining room. So I have activated the hidden cameras that are all over the room. You will have a nice DVD copy ten minutes after they go. It will cost you." Suzy's eyes were like a cash register, I swear. Ching-ching as money mounted on the bill.

"How much for me to walk in the room?" I asked. "I just want to snap a photo with my phone, tell her the wedding is off, and leave."

"Three hundred dollars." Suzy liked money.

"Come on Suzy. Remember the time when your car was stuck last year? Who dug you out of the snowbank? Remember that drunk that went after you the one night? Who knocked him out, and waited for the cops with you?"

"Ok fine, but I'm scared that you will bust up my place."

"I promise if there is a fight, I will pay for any damages. You know me Suzy." I would too.

"One more thing. You are breaking up with her for sure? You think you can throw an old woman a little loving after close tonight? I could really use that fine piece of beef you got there. Please? I want it in my ass too. If you go blab it around town, I'll cut it off and feed it to the dogs." Suzy was a very private person.

"Suzy, you're not old. You are sexy as hell, and you know it. If I'm not tied up with the cops, I'll be there tonight. If I have to deal with all that bullshit, I might be a guest of the state. I might be calling you to bail me out. If you do help me, you know that I will be grateful. I'll rub your feet, and rub your gorgeous big fat ass that I would love to fuck."

"You haven't touched my ass in quite a while." She said with a little petulance.

"I've been engaged. Why didn't you call me when she started giving it up to him?"

"I thought you were in on it. There are guys who put up with that shit. I'm sorry, but I didn't want to get involved in that kind of bullshit. Hey, I have a DVD of every time they rented out the room for their orgies. In full color and stereo sound. I kept them, cause I knew this day would come." Suzy was proud of her forethought. Too bad she didn't think to call me. She probably just didn't want to get in the middle of a fight.

12