Cream Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
A senior citizen enjoys a recent college graduate.
4.9k words
4.46
34.7k
33
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

Little Kimberly -- as she was called in her childhood -- was quite a rowdy troublemaker. Ever since she was a baby in the crib, she'd constantly cry and throw her toys out of her crib so that her mother, Pauline, would have to bend over and pick them up. Typical baby shenanigans.

As Little Kimberly got older, her bad ways did not cease. As an eight-year-old child, she'd throw rocks into neighbor's yards so that it would eat up their lawn mowers, much to the cursing and frustration of those living around her and her family. She would also tear up their carefully tamed flowerbeds and wake them up early on Sunday mornings by banging on their doors and running away. She was a nuisance. Her parents -- Bobby and Pauline -- would apologize profusely for their daughter's behavior, but it would inevitably happen again.

Kimberly (who, by this time, had dropped the "little" in her name) was now a recent college graduate. True, her bad girl ways had continued with the boys in college, but her senior year was a year of learning and discovery for her. Now at age 22, she returned home from college after four years. There are several reasons why she did not want to see her parents in those four years, even during the holidays: 1) There was always an uneasy tension and hostility in the household, 2) While her parents' home were in the Midwest, she had gone to New England for her studies, and 3) She simply didn't want to go back. It was as simple as that.

Now in Davenport, Iowa once more, she found that her parents were in an even more dysfunctional marriage than they had been in before. Married almost three decades, things were disintegrating. Kimberly heard through the grapevine that Pauline had had at least one extramarital affair. The household were in continuous fighting-mode between the mom and dad, Bobby always wanting to know where Pauline had been, with whom, and what they did. His controlling habits had only been exacerbated by the affairs, which caused her mother to stray even further. Kimberly -- the only child of the family -- was caught in the middle of this mess, and she realized it was going to be a long summer with her parents.

Kimberly, having majored in Education and minored in English during her college years, was aiming to be a teacher that fall. Via the internet, she had been putting in her applications but thus had not heard back from them. Still, she tried with all her mighty heart's ambition. This former wild child had turned to a stable, hardworking young woman. But all that would have to wait for now. The current typhoon she found herself in must first be dealt with.

Part Two

Joe -- or Old Man Joe -- as Kimberly disrespectfully nicknamed him in childhood, was sitting in his living room, flipping through a newspaper. He was a slightly temperamental, cranky older gentleman, 68 years young. He was among one of Kimberly's victims when she was a rambunctious, obnoxious child. She would tear up his well-groomed gardens, and, barely out of his grip, he'd yell at her and her friends, running away, shaking his fist, cursing at the little menaces. Then he'd go to his flowers, now massacred, trying to salvage the damage, but with little success.

Joe lived by himself, never married and without any children. He was quite happy with his lifestyle. He enjoyed his solitude without having to consult a stubborn wife about what he was going to do. He was a free soul, still reveling in his bachelorhood.

In the corner of his eye, he saw a slight movement of someone on the patio next door. His thick fingers split the blinds. A beautiful young lady was sitting on the patio. He immediately peeked out in a subtle, quiet way (as if she could hear him). This girl was quite stunning. And he realized it was Kimberly. He groaned to himself in discomfort. Was she back in town again? He threw his newspaper down in disgust, wondering if she had grown up at all or if she had only become more of a terror. Kimberly was sitting at the patio table eating her lunch. It was a warm day in early June, and she was very delicately eating some sort of sandwich and an apple with a glass of lemonade. She conducted herself like a lady beyond her 22 years -- not old, just mature, and well-composed. As far as he knew she had not been home since she left for college -- he certainly would've noticed if she had!

Despite his reservations and cynical nature, he felt his cock growing in his pants. Damn. She had turned into a stunner. Her long and wavy red hair framed her face in such a flattering manner. Though she was sitting at a table, he could make out her smooth, shapely legs crossed beneath the table's surface and her full breasts straining against her top. Everything she wore was short and tight. Like most men, he was very visual, and he liked what he saw. Kimberly tucked her hair behind her ear. It was thick and voluptuous. Joe ran his fingers over his thinning white hair. Oh well, not as much as there used to be. His hand slid down his body to his growing cock as he continued to watch the pretty girl across the way. He felt this was the best kind of trouble and he welcomed it with every fiber of his being.

The next evening Joe was baking an apple pie. He was expected over at his neighbors' home for dinner and he wanted to bring a little dessert. Bobby and Pauline had invited him over for supper, and this would be the first time he'd see that sweet girl in-person. Oh my, Kimberly! He was already lusting after her. He didn't care if she had changed her ways or not, he merely wanted her and he was delighted to be spending an evening with her, even if it did include her parents.

With the pie in hand, he knocked on their front door. Kimberly greeted him and made room for him to come inside. He could see in an instant that was now a very well put together woman, not at all the ornery kid he had once known. Standing at 5'3" she was a tiny little thing with a small, tight waist and a generous bosom. She led him into the kitchen, taking the dessert and putting it in the middle of the table. The pretty daughter continued to serve the dinner as the three older adults conversed and talked of the natural things like neighborhood gossip and the weather which had been unseasonably warm lately. Pauline was hesitant to join the conversation, but she joined it reluctantly.

Sitting at the table, Joe, very animated and friendly, started a conversation: "So Kimberly, I take it you're done with college?"

She nodded and smiled, sitting across from him. "Yes, I just graduated a couple of days ago. God, it was a mess trying to get out of that dorm! Students being shifted all over the place, their stuff all over the place. I tell you, college dorms are a pigsty!"

"I would've helped you out, sweetheart," Bobby spoke to his daughter. "But you said you could do it yourself. I've missed you these last four years. Your mother and I both have."

Pauline scowled over her steak, her fork and knife posed to slaughter. "Leave me out of this, Bob."

Joe was concerned about the hostility in the house between the parents, but they were big people, they could take care of themselves. He was mostly concentrating on their daughter, who so delicately cut her meat and wiggled most restlessly in her seat. He wondered what lied behind that sweet demeanor. He wanted badly to play footsie with her, but thought better of it, knowing her father had a Civil War revolver collection in the house.

The four adults at the table -- with the exception of Pauline -- were all very chatty and quite jovial with one another. Pauline, not in the mood for socializing much these days, was very withdrawn and went up to the bedroom after the meal was finished, leaving her dirtied plate and glass for the others to pick up. Kimberly felt a twinge of sympathy for her mother, but feelings were simply not spoken of in their household, especially in front of a guest. They cleared the table and chatted amongst each other.

"Hey Dad," Kimberly said. "Why don't we invite Joe over for dinner on Monday night?" She smiled at Joe. "It's Dad birthday on Monday," she explained.

"Oh God, don't get at that Kimberly!" her father moaned playfully.

"Well, I'd love to," Joe said quietly, flattered that Kimberly would invite him over herself. In the fantasy of his mind, he was making this friendly invitation more than it was (or was he?). "How old will you be, Bobby?"

"I'll be 52," he spoke, popping a piece of broccoli in his mouth. "But I feel at least twice that. Oh well. Easy come, easy go, I guess."

"Yeah, I hear you. I'll bring something, you know, dessert or something."

"Oh, don't do that!" Kimberly exclaimed. "Joe, you just bring yourself, no need to bring anything else. Besides, we'll be having cake for dessert, no need for you to lift a finger."

Joe smiled and blushed. "Alright then, I'll definitely take you guys up on that offer."

The following Monday came around agonizingly slow. Many times, in bed late at night and in the shower, he had fantasized about Kimberly. His strong, aged hand found his hardness quite easily and he stroked his erection in a lust he had not felt in a long time. He couldn't explain this sudden attraction. Everything Kimberly did was innocent and sexual at the same time. He wanted to take that sweet little body and own it and do things to it that he knew the college boys could never accomplish.

Monday evening did arrive, however, and Joe dressed himself carefully before heading over to their house. He wore khaki pants and a tucked in blue polo shirt. His beautiful blue eyes (with the crow's feet around them) shone back at him in the mirror when he was shaving. He was a man who needed two shaves a day. Over his lifetime he had become talented at hiding his erections, but this one was raging. He tried to rearrange himself properly and out the door he went, with a final wink and smile in the mirror.

Arriving once more at his neighbors' home for supper, Joe waited awkwardly after he rang the doorbell, realizing there were no cars in the driveway. He knew Bobby and Pauline had their own cars but was unsure about Kimberly. He knocked, and again, Kimberly answered the door in a very friendly, outgoing way:

"Hi Joe! Come on in! The supper is cooking right now. Could you shut the door behind you? I'm kind of busy in the kitchen."

"Sure, sure no problem." He very gently followed her into the kitchen, unsure of himself. She stood at the stove, mixing a pot of sauce and then went to the kitchen island to toss a salad. "I notice your parents aren't home," he observed cautiously.

"Hm?" She looked up. "Yeah, Mom is at work tonight and Dad said he'd be home a little late from his shift at the hospital."

Joe, not having been in the same room alone with this stunning girl, couldn't believe his luck. He wasn't sure how far this was going to go, but every dirty thought that could ever enter a man's mind entered his just then. Kimberly, unaware of the older man's intentions (or so he thought), tossed the salad, throwing sliced strawberries in, shifting her weight from foot to foot. He thought how luscious her ass looked in those little shorts. He stood in front of her, blocking her from the food.

"Kimberly, you've really turned into a pretty young girl. I couldn't help but notice that the last time I was here," he said, standing with his back against the island. He looked down at her with a grin.

She looked up at him and smiled. "You're definitely not as mean as you used to be," she laughed. "But then, neither am I."

He cleared his throat and watched her eyes. "Did you date a lot of boys in college?"

She knew what he was getting at, she could read his expression. "Quite a lot," she admitted.

"I can see why," he said. "You've grown up and turned into a most remarkable beauty. It'd be hard to...to resist you."

The tension was thick in the air. Kimberly was not the naturally aggressive type with men, but she felt she would be well-received with Joe. Still, there was a hesitancy between the two of them. She softly placed her hands on his shoulders and lifted herself up onto her toes to kiss him. He responded eagerly and quickly, having wanted this moment and lusted after this sweet little girl. His arms instinctively circled her waist and groaned into her mouth. Where did a little 22-year-old learn to kiss like this? It was beyond what he had experienced before.

Kimberly could feel her panties growing moist and damp. She grinded her body up against his erection. He was so damn hard for her -- his desire was out of this world. Kimberly could feel how big he was just brushing up against her bared midriff.

Joe reached behind him, never breaking the kiss, and felt around for a slice of strawberry. He found one juicy little morsel between his thick, aged fingers, and reluctantly broke the kiss and smiled at her. "Open your mouth, sweetheart." He presented her with the fruit.

She giggled and kept her eyes attached to his. She slowly parted her mouth, and he traced the fruit along the edges of her pink-painted lips. She smiled in a most suggestive way that made his cock lurch forward and she seductively took the food in her mouth, licking her lips after she was finished devouring it. He wanted so much to devour her right then and there, but a car door slammed outside, and Kimberly quickly broke it off and peeked through the curtain.

"Oh God, Joe, it's Dad. He's home."

"I don't care, baby," Joe said, wanting to touch her more.

"Joe, please, not right now!"

He ran his fingers through his snowy hair, grinning and frustrated. "Well, you've got the power I guess."

"You'd better go to the bathroom," she suggested.

"Why is that?"

Kimberly handed him the toaster as an answer, and, in the reflection, he saw that his lips and face were dotted with little stains of her lipstick. "Holy cow!" he cried out, holding his face, and jogged towards the bathroom, slamming the door.

Kimberly laughed aloud, wiping her hands on a towel. Her father walked in at that minute and had unknowingly missed a moment of lust between his good friend and his over-passionate daughter.

A moment later, Joe sat down at the table with Kimberly and Bobby, Joe winking at the beautiful redhead and reminding her of their little secret.

Part Three

About two evenings later, after the passion and lust had died down between the two neighbors, and after Bobby had celebrated the glitz and glamour of his birthday, the latter went off to work at the hospital, the 3-11 p.m. shift.

Kimberly had promised her father she would mow the lawn that evening, but simply wanted to make out with Joe more. She had not seen him for two days and her horny nature was starting to turn against her. The more she thought about Joe's gentle kisses, the way he touched her, the more she wanted him (and it). She knew he was old enough to be her father, or even grandfather, but it was this very taboo that drew her to him. The young redhead felt it was wrong -- but in the most delicious way possible. At her age, she was unable to figure out who should make the next move -- herself or her good neighbor Joe? The answer to that question would arrive shortly.

She slipped on an old pair of tight blue jean shorts with white panties underneath, and slipped a tight, cotton, white t-shirt over her head forgoing the bra. She loved the way her big tits strained against the fabric. Though it was not her most glamourous outfit, it would do the trick for the dirty job of mowing the lawn.

She pulled out the mower from the garage and filled the tank with gas, as was customary for her before she began each cut. She saw Joe out of the corner of her eye and clumsily spilled gasoline on her ankles. "Damn!" she said. Joe approached her.

"Hi Kimberly, are you going to mow the lawn?"

She nodded. "Yeah, but I have to admit you distracted me a little bit."

He laughed. "Well, let me do it for you, sweetheart. You should be relaxing and enjoying your time off, not dealing with this crap."

"Thanks Joe, I'd appreciate it." She shyly kissed him on the cheek and went up onto the front deck, sipping her glass of Cola that was already in wait for her after her work was finished. In this case, she got Joe to do it for her.

His tall frame -- maybe 6'1" or so -- leaned over the mower and strained very little to pull the cord and get the motor going. With much ease and experienced muscle, he started mowing the lawn. Though it was after six o'clock in the evening, it was still muggy out, and Kimberly watched his body move from the fortress of the deck. He moved with such animal sexuality that it almost felt as if she was watching him in slow-motion. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and his slender frame moved like that of a panther. She had little way of knowing, of course, but the girl could sense he was an agile lover. She wanted to find out for herself.

After only a short time, the sweat started to saturate his body. There were sweat stains under his arms, and beads of sweat crawled their way across his brow, down his neck, and along his hairy, masculine arms. She could feel herself getting wet. She enjoyed watching his body move. The young girl felt a gush of desire flow into her panties and she shifted, quite uncomfortably in her chair to watch him. Her pink nipples -- about the size of a quarter -- stood firmly against her tight shirt. This fantasy of watching her older, more mature neighbor had come to end much too soon -- he was already finished with the lawn and started to put it back in the garage for her. She grinned, a devilish idea having just made its way into her brain.

Approaching Joe in the garage, she spoke to him: "Thank you Joe, that was such a sweet thing for you to do."

He wiped his brow with his forearm and smiled at her. "It's no problem, I was happy to do it. Still muggy as hell out here, though," he commented.

"Come on. I know a way we can cool down," she said, taking him by his hand and leading him into the backyard. She unkinked the hose and turned it on, playfully squirting him, full blast.

He laughed, cursing at her and grabbed the hose, turning it on her. Her young body was soaked in no time, and her braless nipples stood up against the fabric, putting her delicious, big tits on full display for him. She was so breathtaking standing there, soaked from head to foot, her skin glistening, her wet hair falling down her back, her clothes clinging to her body. In an instant he had lost all reason and began to stutter: "Kimberly, baby, y-you look beautiful right now. I-I, um," he blushed and itched the back of his neck nervously.

She giggled, looking up at him, sliding her arms around his shoulder and softly kissing him. They stood like that for a moment or two, in each other's arms, only distracted by the occasional sound of a car passing by that was out of sight. Joe, somewhat absentmindedly, dropped the hose and made a feast of her body with his hands. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and the squelching sounds of their deep kisses filled the air.

Kimberly squirmed her body against him, wanting more. Joe knew when to pick up a cue. He broke the kiss and unfastened her tight little shorts; when he pulled them down, her soaked panties slid off with them, exposing a wet, sweet, bald pink pussy for his searching and lustful eyes. He touched her in her very private place and she, without realizing it, spread her legs for his probing fingers.

Kimberly -- his friend's daughter, this forbidden fruit -- laughed shyly into his mouth as their tongues played with one another. She started to unbuckle his belt and fished out his cock. Looking down for a brief moment, she couldn't help but notice the size of it: it was probably about seven inches or so, very thick and generous. She loved the feel of it in her hands. It looked and felt so smooth and her tiny hands could barely circle its thickness.

12