Cream Puff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually there was a call for all in, and then a bust. A player was out, and my life changed forever.

Larry: Well you suck at cards Mike, but we don't want you to leave feeling bad. Take the slut into the other room and give her a mouthful.

Mike took my hand and led me to the kitchen. He dropped his pants and took a seat, a look of expectation on his face. I knelt between his legs and pushed my face close to his semi-erect cock. I wasn't sure how to start, but Mike just grabbed the back of my head and used his other hand to guide himself into me.

I closed my mouth around his manhood and focused on breathing as he used my mouth. His prick wasn't long enough to hurt the back of my throat, but as he neared completion, he became aggressive and my mouth and jaw hurt while he fucked my face. Finally, he stiffened up and my mouth filled with warm, slimy goo. I was officially a faggot. I swallowed everything he gave me and used my mouth to make sure he was clean.

Roger was leading when I returned to the game so I sat on his lap and began rubbing his shaft. He cuddled me close to him and I felt comfort as I processed what I had done. I liked it. I was still very horny so tasting semen didn't disgust me like when I ate my own. I knew I was going to do it again and I didn't worry. I was ok with sucking real men's cocks.

Another guest went all in and lost to Roger. He took me into the kitchen and stood as I knelt and licked his cock and balls. When I finally put his hard shaft inside me, I felt sexual desire. I worked his cock eagerly and in a very short time I as rewarded. His cum tasted less salty and sweeter. I swallowed it happily.

When I was done cleaning him off the last guest, Pete, was already waiting. Roger was on a role. I sucked my third cock and when he exploded inside me, I couldn't keep it all in. Some of it leaked out and I had to use my fingers to push it back into my mouth.

Roger and Larry were done playing cards when I returned to the game. We were the only three people left in the house.

Roger: Larry, I think you deserve to take his cherry. You're the one he owes money to.

Larry: Oh Roger, stop playing around. We both know you want to wreck him with that massive meat tube in your pants. I get so horny just thinking about you destroying my little sister's husband's asshole.

I was ordered to bend over the card table and a camera was placed on a tripod directly in front of my face. I stretched my arms to the side and grabbed the edge of the table, knowing what would come next.

Larry removed the tape from my boy parts and for the first time that night they dangled free. He then started smearing lubricant on my ass crack and ass hole, pushing his fingers into me. I was breathing heavily. Roger was going to fuck me like a little bitch.

I had still never seen Rogers cock when he put the tip of it against my closed sphincter. Larry turned the camera on and ordered me to look directly at the lens.

Larry: This video is for your wife. She wants to see the look on our face as you forfeit your last ounce of manhood to my future spouse. I always knew you were a puff, now you're going to know it too.

I felt pressure against my ass. Roger was already hard. The pressure increased more and more. His heavy hips pressed against mine and he pinned me tightly to the table. My eyes stayed focused on the camera in from of me.

Larry: Tell your wife what's happening cream puff.

Me: Sally, Roger is pushing his cock against my asshole. His dick is so big. He's going to put his dick inside me.

As the pressure increased, I felt myself opening for him, but it hurt. It burned as he pushed the hammer head of his cock into my vulnerable ass. The burning increased and the pain became hard to bare. I felt tears run down my cheeks, and a low moaning sound was coming out of my mouth.

Me: Sally he's hurting my asshole. He's too big. He's going to hurt me.

More tears fell from my cheeks. Suddenly I felt a pop, and Roger's cock head was inside me. The pain was acute. He held very still inside me as my body involuntarily tried to force him back out. My colon fought the intrusion in vain. I was weeping, my knuckles were white from grabbing the table. And then the pain started to ease.

Roger pushed in further and it hurt less. I could feel him filling me up. He consumed my inner space. He still pushed further. My cock twitched when his member ground against my prostate. Still he pressed in. When I finally felt his pelvis against my ass, and his ball sack against my ball sack it felt like his dick was pressing against my lungs. He was so deep inside me.

Me: Sally he is so deep inside me right now. I feel like I'm going to split open. I have a cock in my ass. I'm getting fucked like a little bitch. Oh my god Sally, the pressure is unbelievable.

The pressure against my prostrate was building. I could feel an orgasm building in my balls. My cock was harder than it has ever been. Then Roger pulled out and pushed back in. Slowly at first, but the sensation was mind warping. Out, in. Out, in. I couldn't believe it. I was getting fucked like the woman I'd pretended to be all night.

Roger stroked as long and deep as he could. My asshole stretched and tore to make room for his pleasure. Over and over his hips thrust into me, making me his bitch, making my orgasm build. I was looking directly at the camera, but I couldn't focus or see straight. Roger was fucking the manhood out of me and I loved it. My hard cock was slapping against my stomach with each of his thrusts, I could feel my pre-cum sticking to my stomach.

Me: Sally, he's fucking me. He's fucking me so hard. I'm getting fucked like I deserve, like a cream puff faggot. My ass has a huge throbbing cock in it. I'm his bitch Sally. I'm Roger's bitch and he's using me like a throw away slut. Oh my god he's fucking me so hard. I'm gonna cum!

My dick went rigid and rope after rope of hot white cum shot out from between my legs, being wasted on the floor. Roger was no longer thrusting, but was shoving his cock deep into me with all his might. The pressure inside me was too much. There was no cum left in my balls, but still my body was gripped in orgasm. Every muscle contracted around the meat missile in my colon. And still my orgasm raged. Ten seconds passed, then twenty. I was still rolling on waves or orgasm.

Then I felt Roger's semen shoot into my ass. He was grunting and pushing into me with everything he had. I could feel each spurt from his manhood spatting against the membrane of my boy pussy.

Me: Sally, he came inside me. He put his cum in my ass. I'm his bitch now. He's marked me with his semen.

When Roger pulled out my knees gave way. the only thing holding me up was my grip on the table, and that failed to. I slumped to the ground, laying in my own cum. Roger's cum leaked out of my ass like someone had turned on a hose. There was so much of it. Too much, it just kept leaking out.

I laid on the ground trembling. I was completely spent. I heard Roger and Larry chatting and cleaning up, but I couldn't move. Eventually Roger was beside me helping me up. He had my clothes and helped me re-dress.

Larry had already called Sally to pick me up. I felt like a trauma victim. I couldn't function. When Sally called from the street Roger walked me to the door. He pushed me up against it and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back. It wasn't passionate, he was invading me and I was submitting to it. He was a man and I was his bitch. He made choices for me.

Roger: Rest up, and get some new panties. After the wedding you're coming back. Larry never got a turn.

He followed me outside and we could see Sally watching from the car. Roger pushed me against the wall and kissed me again. Again, I submitted. His tongue occupied my mouth for too long. It wasn't a kiss. It was a signal to my wife that I was his bitch. He pushed me away and I stumbled to the car. My knees weak and unsteady in my stiletto heels. I sat quietly in the car.

Sally: Looks like you got fucked. I hope you made me a video. I can't wait to watch my husband bend over for a real man.

12