Cream This Thick Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mooooo," Michelle said as she gave Bella a facial. It was hearty and low. It was a perfect moo from a perfect cow. Michelle was dead. Decisions were dead. Consequences were dead. She wasn't even a pet or a favored animal. She was cattle. She was good only for her milk.

"Fuck," Bella said, reaching between her legs and fingering herself as she was covered in Milk. "Fuck yes, you useless fucking cow. You old, fat, saggy-titted cow."

Michelle's pussy thrummed, and the Milk flow grew stronger. "Udders."

"Yeah, fuck. Spray me with your udders." Bella leaned back, one hand bracing her and one hand furiously fucking herself. Michelle grinded in her lap, mooing while she sprayed her. It didn't matter if Bella owned her. Or if Eloise owned her. Or if Tatiana owned her. Or if Vicki owned her. At least she got to live. She got to cum. She got to be Milked.

Living never felt so good, even if she was just a dumb and useless cow to be passed around be her betters.

That was the thought that drove Michelle to smile as someone came into the bathroom and stood in front of the stall. It was the thought Michelle held onto as Bella demanded she keep going, that she was close to cumming. And who was Michelle to disobey an order? The people pouring into the bathroom to figure out what all that noise was only had eyes. They only had opinions. Bella could choke her to death for Milk, and she would. Eloise would fire her and humiliate her. And Vicki? Vicki would own her. Obliterate her identity. All the people in the bathroom were merely mortals. None of them were the kind of bitches that would ruin Michelle. Even with their phones out and the gasps of shock and horror, Michelle didn't stop. Bella wanted to cum; Bella was going to cum.

"Holy shit," Bella said, her voice high. "Holy shit, I'm close. Moo for me, cow. Fucking moo for me." She latched onto Michelle's tit again and kept grinding back against Michelle. The older woman felt Bella's hand pulsing inside her pussy, but it created pressure against Michelle's own crotch as she kept grinding, feeding her replacement, and mooing with abandon. The people around them were telling them to stop, asking them what they were doing, but none of them dared come near the two lovers or the mess of Michelle's Milk all over the stalls and walls of the bathroom.

Bella came on Michelle's last moo, when the cow tilted her head back and gave it everything she had. Bella shrieked and clutched tightly to Michelle's back, and Michelle helped her keep her balance by clutching to her, keeping the newer and better secretary against her breast. Bella bit down on Michelle's nipple, but the cow didn't care about the pain. Pleasure and delight surged through her to know that Bella was cumming. She'd done it. She was a good cow.

And as the two women held each other, both panting after their orgasms, the cloud around Michelle's eyes lifted and she paid more attention to the strangers watching her and Bella fuck in the bathroom. They had phones out and were filming. Some were laughing. All of them were appalled.

And amongst them was Eloise Wasserman and Adam Thatcher.

Michelle was fired long before she could quit.

***

Michelle drove around in her car for most of the day. She even talked to James on the phone during her lunch break and pretended to have to go for a meeting. She created a story about Adam Thatcher visiting them and her being an ideal employee in front of him and the rest of the staff on her floor. James said he was proud of her.

Michelle almost cried.

Then he reminded her to pick up eggs on her way home.

Michelle came home well after dinner. She had dozens of texts from James, but she told him she had to work late, to order something, and then she ignored his messages. She almost cried when she realized ordering dinner for five would cost them all the money she made selling Milk yesterday. But she held it together. She wasn't going to cry. She had crossed the final threshold. If she was all right with Bella choking her to death, she was certainly okay with losing her job. She didn't want to stay there anyway. She was going to quit. It didn't matter.

She just didn't want to go home.

She didn't have the energy for James and the kids. She couldn't fathom folding laundry or making lunches. But that was going to be her life unless she found something else. Did she have a cow in Bella? No. But that didn't matter. She was deluding herself to think she could be in charge. She didn't deserve Bella or any cow. She didn't even deserve Tatiana. And now she certainly didn't deserve to serve Eloise. She'd ruined that too.

At the end of the day, all she deserved was Vicki.

The thought still made her run cold. Was it intense and erotic? Absolutely. But she didn't need the Wassermans for Milk anymore. She didn't depend on Vicki. And the very thought of it was mortifying. Vicki wasn't just cruel to suit her needs and desires. She wasn't a bully. She was cruel to amuse herself. She liked hurting people. She wasn't a mere sadist. She was a sociopath preying on people and borderline engaging in human sex trafficking. She had no ethics or morals. She wanted nothing but to hurt people.

Would she be Michelle's only option?

Was it that or laundry and mac & cheese and a boring husband for the rest of her life?

That was the melancholy place Michelle was in when she pulled into her driveway late at night to find Eloise Wasserman's car parked in her spot. She got out of the car while Michelle parked and stood by her car door, waiting for her former secretary. She was still dressed as an ice queen bitch Michelle would gladly work for forever, but her makeup had been removed and reapplied to something more subdued.

"You kept me waiting," Eloise said as Michelle approached.

"Sorry, Mrs. Wasserman," Michelle said.

"You almost cost me everything with that stunt. If it were just you fucking around, that would have been fine. But both my secretaries fucking in the bathroom?" Eloise shook her head. "It raises questions."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Wasserman. I didn't want to. Bella could smell the Milk on me and —"

Eloise silenced her with a raised hand. "Spare me the details." She sighed and ran a hand through her black hair, taking out her perfect bun as she did so. "I know you can't help yourself. In fact, I know that —" She bit her lip and shook her head.

Michelle stepped closer. "Are you alright?"

"Fine. Fine. Though I could use a drink."

"Do you want to come inside and —"

"No," Eloise said. "I can't go back in there."

"Back?"

Eloise pinched the bridge of her nose. "Today was close. Too close. And it was all Vicki's idea. All of it. I told her to wait, but she said you were ready."

"Vicki brought Adam Thatcher to the office today? She made Bella —" Michelle didn't know what word to use. Attack? Force herself upon Michelle? The r-word? Was that it? No. Eloise was baiting her. She wanted that; she just wanted to be the one in control. But she was never the one in control. Not now and not ever.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth," Eloise said.

"Try me."

Eloise leaned against the side of her car. "I could really use that fucking drink."

"I —" Michelle looked at her house. "I could run in and get one if you don't want to —"

"No. Just —" Eloise sighed again. "Tell me if you're okay."

Michelle laughed. Somehow Eloise had gone from psycho bitch that ruined her life to manipulative sex boss that ruined her marriage, and now it seemed like she was being an honest-to-god friend.

"I don't know," Michelle said. She gestured at her tits where Milk stains had soaked through her bra and pads she used to try and soak it up. "I mean, look at me. I feel like these are growing all the time. They definitely fucking hurt all the time. And my urges?" Michelle shook her head. "I don't feel like I have control of my body, let alone my life."

Eloise smirked, and some of the old steel appeared in her demeanor. "That's the facts of your reality. I was asking about how you were emotionally."

"All over the place." Michelle clenched her fists. "My life is ruined."

"Your old life is ruined. Your new life is just about to begin."

"You sound like Vicki."

Eloise chuckled to herself. "I suppose I do." She shook her head and tilted her head up, looking at the dark and cloudy sky, hiding the moonlight. "For the longest time, I thought I was running her. Did you know that?"

"I can't imagine anyone controlling her."

"She was married to Hank when we met and bored. She was a scientist working in pharmaceuticals, but her mother was a health nut that didn't trust doctors. Somehow you mix that into a controlling bitch like Vicki, and when she isn't fucking a young businesswoman or ignoring her husband, she's developing a serum to try and expand her power."

Michelle moved over to Eloise's car and leaned against it, next to her former boss. She looked up at the sky to see what Eloise was staring at, but there was nothing but the abyss staring back down at them.

"I had just had a thing for curvy older women," Eloise said. Without warning, she grabbed Michelle's hand. "But until Vicki, it was just a bit of a fetish, you know? It was just a body type I liked to fuck and dominate. I liked something to hold on to. I liked the flesh and warmth of the body and the maturity of an older woman."

"But you couldn't dominate her."

"No. And she couldn't quite tame me. We made it a game, and that always kept things interesting. I guess you could say that was the foundation of our relationship. I was interesting enough for her to leave Hank, and she was enough of a challenge that I felt I could spend my whole life trying to tame her."

Michelle shook her head. It may sound fucked up, but it had to be just as valid as the basis for her relationship with James. One day you look at a man and decide that you like his genes enough that you want to make more little copies of him mixed with copies of you and fill the world with them. It was insane if you thought about it that way. It was all insane depending on the phrasing.

"But we loved taking other women into our bedroom. Then it became a game within a game. Whoever could best tame the guest lover would be the stronger domme. She would have the edge in the marriage."

"So I was just a game?"

"I wish you were that." Eloise let go of Michelle's hand. "You were more of a hunt. And one of many."

A chill ran through Michelle. She crossed her arms over her chest. "The other cows."

Eloise nodded. "We've made dozens. Some were secretaries. One was a barista that pissed Vicki off. One was the daughter of a neighbor we hated. We've made dozens. It took her a while to figure out how to profit off of them besides just making more and more milk. The Farm is the latest and greatest expansion, and she won't stop there. I think in her ideal world, there will be a Farm in every city in America."

Michelle's mind spun. Dozens? Not just Tatiana and Brigitte and the twins and Michelle. But four to five times that amount. There were women out in the world — women not on the Farm — that were forced to deal with crippling Milk addiction and swollen breasts. And Michelle thought she could break through that? She thought she could change the cycle and become her own Mistress? To own Bella? No. Bella was Vicki's recruit. She was another in a long cycle of victims. She was a woman with no college education battling against two masterminds.

Two.

"And you're okay with all this?" Michelle stepped away from the car, moving towards the steps of her porch. "You're okay with what she's doing and how she's —"

"Don't go in there," Eloise said. "Not yet."

"I don't work for you anymore."

Eloise shoved her weight off the car and stepped closer. "You don't understand. Once you —"

"Just tell me you feel bad," Michelle said. She pointed to her house. "For ruining my life? For ruining all their lives. For helping a psychopath lead a life of —"

"You were the first one I felt bad about."

The words hung in the air and were met with silence. Michelle's mind was spinning. Was that supposed to be a compliment? A confession? Did that suddenly redeem Eloise? No. She just admitted that she didn't feel bad about ruining dozens of lives. Just one. A lifetime of being an abuser hadn't taught her any lessons. And why should it? She won in the end. No one was going to come and break up Vicki and Eloise's plan. If the FBI tried, any female agent would suddenly be offered a cup of coffee with extra Milk. Any male agent would be offered free cows as often as he wanted them. And if he didn't, well he probably had sisters or a wife. He certainly had a mother, and Vicki would find them. She would find them all and recruit them to the Farm.

They were monsters.

"Is that supposed to make me feel flattered?"

"Yes." Eloise stepped in front of Michelle. "And you can feign righteous indignation about how evil I am, but in the end you don't care." Eloise pointed past Michelle. "Because I didn't ruin your life. I saved you from it. Admit it."

The bitchiness was back in Eloise's voice, and Michelle's knees softened. Her nipples hardened. Milk bubbled out of her. She was right. Michelle knew she was right. All that was ruined was something Michelle desperately wanted to get away from. She didn't want to be shackled to James or her family. She didn't want to work as a secretary. She wanted more, even if it was morally awful.

The Wassermans had always offered her more.

"So I should thank you for getting me a job at your wife's cow brothel?"

"I don't want you working at the Farm," Eloise said. "That's why I'm here. I want —"

"You don't want me at the Farm?"

Eloise took a step closer and grabbed Michelle's hand. "We have destroyed and played with many women, but none of them needed it or wanted it as badly as you. I have never met someone so submissive, so delightful to torment and someone who delighted in being tormented."

"Is that supposed to be romantic?"

Eloise nodded. She raised a hand, and Michelle flinched, thinking she was going to get slapped. Eloise laughed, and Michelle's mind went soft and fuzzy. Gooey. That was the word. The Milk leaked easily from her swollen tits, and she wanted to moo. She hated herself for it, but she wanted to moo for this beautiful bitch that ruined her life.

Eloise put her raised hand softly against Michelle's cheek and held it, gazing into her eyes with cold blue eyes. "Call it whatever you want, though I don't think what we have is romantic. It's more primal than that, isn't it?"

Michelle nodded.

"I own you."

Michelle nodded.

Eloise smiled. It wasn't the bitch smile Michelle loved. It was tender. It reminded her of Tatiana. It was something Michelle wanted to kiss, to taste to the cold lips of Eloise Wasserman as a gay woman for the first time.

"And you want to be owned," Eloise said.

Michelle nodded. She knew it was true. It was probably what drew her to James in the first place. She wanted someone in charge, someone telling her what to do. But she couldn't stomach someone weak like James. Now she knew she couldn't stomach a man, either. But that didn't mean she could go out and marry any woman. It would have to be someone like Tatiana, Bella, or Vicki.

It would have to be someone like Eloise.

"You enjoy being debased," Eloise said.

Michelle nodded.

"And I enjoy debasing you."

Michelle licked her lips. The pressure in her tits was building.

"I enjoy older curvy women who bend to my will."

Michelle nodded.

"And you will always be older," she gestured to Michelle's tits, "always be curvy thanks to the Milk," and she pulled on the back of Michelle's neck, "and always bend to my will."

Then Eloise kissed her.

Michelle wasn't shocked that they hadn't kissed before. She hadn't accepted her sexuality, and she, of course, didn't think she was worthy of kissing Eloise. She was a pathetic cow, and Eloise was successful and powerful. She was confident and relentless. She was ambitious and strategic. She was cruel, but she cared. She cared for at least one stupid cow.

The kiss wasn't long, but it was enough. It was enough to answer all of Michelle's questions, to assuage all her fears, to let her know that her life truly wasn't ruined. It was just beginning. Not a life of a cow, but of whatever Eloise wanted her to be. Maybe she would spend days in the Barn, but if Eloise ordered her to, she knew she would enjoy it. She knew she would enjoy whatever Eloise had for her, even if it was pain and humiliation.

And that was the difference between Eloise and Vicki. Vicki couldn't be trusted. Her cruelty didn't have a hidden gem of goodness in it. She wasn't a domme or a sexy bitch; she was evil. And maybe Eloise was evil for being complicit to Vicki's schemes, and maybe Eloise was evil for loving Vicki's wickedness. Or maybe Eloise was as trapped by Vicki's schemes as anyone else. Maybe she was always checking to see if there was Milk in her food; maybe that was why she didn't take cream in her coffee.

But it didn't matter. In the end, Michelle knew that she wanted Eloise. Maybe it was as complicated as the way Eloise wanted Vicki. Michelle and Eloise both wanted a woman who was evil, and maybe that's why they shouldn't call it romance. It was ownership. It was possession. Eloise didn't love Michelle; she owned her. Plain and simple.

When the kiss was over, Eloise held Michelle's face with both her hands. "I want you, my dumb little cow," she whispered.

"Moo," Michelle said softly.

Both women laughed.

Eloise put her forehead against Michelle. "Now for the hard part," she said.

"That wasn't the hard part?"

Eloise pulled away, letting go of Michelle's face. "Your life wasn't ruined this morning." She pointed to the house. "But it is now."

"What?"

Michelle's blood ran cold.

"It was Vicki's idea, but I don't think she's wrong. That's why I wanted to make sure I was the one who did it."

"What did Vicki do?" Michelle was trying not to scream. Her family was behind her, her whole family. What did Vicki do to them? What point did she possibly have to prove?

"Find me when this is over. I'll protect you. She thinks this will push you to the Farm, but I'll fight her for this. I want you for myself."

"Eloise, what's happening? What did —"

"I have to go. Call me tomorrow." Without another word, Eloise turned around and got into her car. Michelle rushed to the window and pounded on it, demanding to know what Eloise had done. But her owner didn't stop. She didn't obey her cow.

No. Not owner yet. Not cow yet.

First her life had to be ruined.

When Eloise's car was out of sight, Michelle turned and faced her house. She didn't feel brave as she approached the door, only stupid. It was stupid to follow Eloise after what she'd done with her. It was stupid to turn the doorknob and see the devastation she used to call a life. It was stupid to ache for this night to be over so she could call Eloise tomorrow. It was stupid to consider the Farm as a life for herself. Stupid to want Eloise so badly. Stupid to be owned by two sociopaths. Stupid to keep going when every step before had been pain and humiliation. Stupid to look at her living room where James was watching a video of Bella and Michelle fucking in a bathroom stall. Stupid to let him yell at her and say nothing in her defense. Stupid to end her marriage while her kids were obviously listening. Stupid to take this moment to come out as a lesbian. Stupid to say she was in love with someone else — not Bella — and leaving him for her. Stupid to do this all for Eloise because Eloise had never done anything good for her.

But she was a stupid cow after all.