Creampie - My Wife Provides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned slightly out of embarrassment to pull down my sweat pants then stood up and faced them both. My dick was maybe four inches and I'm sure it looked puny and pale. Michael leaned into Melanie and whispered something that made her laugh and I could feel my balls pull up even tighter. Then fast as I could, I crawled between her legs to hide my sex underneath me as I lapped her labia and tongued her pussy. She gushed their combined orgasm into my mouth and I swallowed hard. I was about to climb from her and disappear into the guest room when she got my wrist and said "Stay."

Oh fuck I remember thinking to myself. My heart was pounding so hard and my mouth was dry even though I had just eaten a load of cum. Michael and Melanie were lying side by side and I was now lying behind Melanie. The fool in me was believing she might give me a blowjob. I was hoping I could get hard while being watched by Michael. Then she ignored me and moved down between Michael's fat thighs and like she had earlier, proceeded to take his cock in her mouth. I could see her ass as she moved her body around and Michael's hands were pawing her fake tits I had paid for three years earlier. I lay there beside them like a spare pillow as she worked to get him erect one more.

In time, Michael moved Melanie around and put her face down in the pillow. She was looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes when she lifted her ass and he got behind her. I watched as his ten inches of hard black cock nudged then rammed between her pink lips. Melanie cried out and reached for my hand. She knew he would be hard this time and Michael did not disappoint. He slammed his big body against her butt. Melanie's mouth gaped open and her eyes rolled back in her head as he filled her cunt from behind. "Look at me, Willie ... I'm fucking your wife and she is speechless," he taunted as he slammed his cock into her once more. If I'm feeling good, I can cum from fucking three times in a weekend and Michael was approaching double-digits.

Melanie was squeezing my hand so hard it was turning red as Micheal railed her cunt with all his ability. She didn't cum this time but he did. "Look at me, Willie," he taunted as I could hear Melanie cry out when his cock pumped semen deep inside her once more. My dick was hard and I couldn't hide it from either of them. The sight of this enormous man fucking my wife had me erect. Michael pumped and pumped, dumping his load in my wife once more.

After pulling out, after telling me to get under her, after Melanie dropped down on my face and gushed his semen into my mouth Michael told me to jerk off. I didn't even hesitate a moment. I reached down and pulled and jerked my cock. I stroked myself maybe thirty seconds when I spurted all over my belly and chest as Melanie ground her cunt onto my tongue. She lifted off and Michael pulled her to him, hugging her tightly then looking at me ... "eat your own semen then get the fuck out of here. We'll call you when we need you." I nearly burst out in tears as I scooped up my semen and shoveled it into my mouth. Picking up my clothes, I slinked out of the bedroom.

###

It was the week of Christmas 2019 and I was disappointed when Melanie told me we'd be having company for a couple nights. It had been a long year of learning how to deal with her and her many lovers and i was hoping it would be just us through the holidays. Melanie told me Justin was a really nice guy that she had met in Vegas the previous month. He had family in the area so he was coming to spend Christmas with them after a couple days with us. As I always do, I acquiesced to her wishes and as a thank you she gave me the best blowjob in months.

We were both off work for the holidays and Justin arrived on Wednesday, the 22nd of December. He brought her flowers and me a nice bottle of wine. He was quite the pleasant change from the brutish Michael. We went to the mall and Melanie held both our hands as if she had two dates. Justin bought some last minute gifts for the family then he suggested we slip into an upscale lingerie store before leaving. He picked out a very sexy bra and panty set for Melanie - he even asked my opinion. When we got back home, Justin suggested Melanie try on what he had purchased while he and I poured some wine.

He and I were sipping when Melanie walked out in heels with just the bra and panty. Her 34D's nearly spilled out the top and the cut of the panty was such that her cheeks were nearly completely exposed. She walked like a high-end escort as she sauntered up to Justin and gave him a hard kiss on the mouth then slid down his body. Her hand unfastened his belt, button and zipper ... she reached in and pulled out his black cock. I watched and was a little surprised to see it still larger than mine but the smallest of any of the men she had brought home.

Melanie squatted with her knees flared, her cunt straining against the panty. Her mouth slipped around Justin just as he pursed his lips to the glass. His head then shaft disappeared into her mouth as she began to suck him erect. She pulled off, a string of saliva glistened from her lips to his dick then the string broke as she turned and looked at me. "Willie, come here, get beside me ... I picked Justin specifically for you." I looked at Justin and the most dazzling smile I had ever seen on man smiled back at me. I nervously sat my glass on the table then got on my knees beside Melanie. "Now do just like I do to you ... give him a kiss on his head then open your lips wide."

My heart was pounding out of my chest as his cock was held by Melanie when I leaned forward and kissed his mushroom. I kissed again then opened my mouth and took his head. "That's it, Willie ... nice and slow," it was Melanie coaching me as I started giving my first blowjob. Justin lifted his ass and pushed his pants down then Melanie helped to pull them off him. She and I began to kiss his cock and take turns sucking on his erection. He was 'only' eight inches. His first shot was in Melanie's mouth then she quickly pulled off and pushed my lips around him. Justin pumped and shot his semen directly into my mouth. I coughed on his dick then he pushed my head down and gave me more before letting me slip off him.

Melanie was like a proud mama bird watching her baby bird learn to fly. Justin sipped on his wine with his legs open and this crazy white married couple licking the cum off his dick. "Did you like that Willie? I knew you would love sucking dick after getting so used to eating man-cum" Melanie answering for me before I could even say a word. She looked up at Justin, "Willie has been eating my pussy after my lovers have cum for the past five months," repeating to him what she said in November as if she had never told him. "I just knew he was ready to suck a cock. And yours is so beautiful." She then turned to me, "and Justin loves eating pussy."

With that, she took his hand and sashayed down to our bedroom, calling over her shoulder "do let us know when dinner is ready." I took a big gulp of my wine to wash down the semen. I had enjoyed sucking his cock. I was curious what Melanie had in store for the next couple days. I was feeling much better about sharing our holiday with Justin.

When Melanie and Justin emerged for dinner, Melanie brought a box with a bow for me. "Open it, right now, open it Willie." A powder blue satin robe was inside. "Try it on, right here, right now!" I looked at Justin and he just shrugged then I proceeded to pull of my shirt and push down my pants. My soft penis hung limply. The satin robe fit perfectly. It had a tie at my waist and barely covered my ass and dick when I stood. "Please wear it while Justin is here when we are home. Nothing else, Willie. Okay?" I only nodded then picked up my clothes and took them down to the guest room while they sat for dinner.

Justin was much more relaxed, seemingly just enjoying spending time with Melanie rather than having to fuck her practically every waking moment. I cleaned up the dishes and they watched some television then Melanie had me sit with them on the couch. Half-way through the nineties era comedy we were watching, Melanie took my hand and placed it on Justin's cock. "Get him hard, Willie so he can fuck me." I looked at Justin then leaned over in my powder blue satin robe and took his cock into my mouth. I slowly mouthed him and felt him grow firm almost immediately. I could feel his torso move so I looked up to see him making out with Melanie. His hands were groping her big tits as I began to suck his cock.

I was trying to remember everything Melanie does to me, everything I've seen in the movies wanting to please him for my wife. My hand began to roll his balls and my lips closed more tightly around his eight inches. When I could feel his slit begin to drool into my mouth, he politely lifted me off his cock and told Melanie to sit on his lap. I sat right beside them with my six inch erection now poking through my robe as Justin began to fuck Melanie. She rode him, bouncing on his cock as he mouthed her titties. I watched them with envy as he enjoyed the pleasures of my wife's tight cunt. His hands slipped under her ass and groped it as he bounced her up and down.

Just before he was about to cum, he picked her up and laid her on the couch and drove hard into her cunt to achieve his orgasm. He kept pumping as she encouraged him and soon Melanie was squealing with her own orgasm. Justin looked over his shoulder at me sitting there watching the end of the movie as if I were all alone, "I understand it's your turn now." He pulled out of Melanie and turned to me, offering me his slimy cock. I looked at him and smiled then put my mouth around him and sucked. I could taste Melanie, i could taste Justin as I drooled and sucked on him. He even gave me a little squirt before getting off the couch and walking to the kitchen for water.

I got between Melanie's thighs and pressed my face to her cunt as if it were the first time I had gone down on her years ago. She moaned with pleasure and delight as I brought her to another orgasm even as I swallowed Justin's semen from her cunt. I sat up and she leaned forward, pulling the sash on my robe. "You've earned it" I stroked my cock as Justin looked on at me. Hard and fast, my hand like a piston until I came on my belly and chest. A hard cum, crying out softly as I shot my wad after sucking Justin and eating Melanie.

###

Our holiday together was wonderful. We spent the week between Christmas and New Years together like we had two years prior. And Melinda got me some special gifts ... three, increasingly larger black dildos. She suggested I begin to practice my oral skills for our adventures in 2020.

12