Creating a Perfect Husband: Step 05

Story Info
The Real Thing.
3k words
3.64
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Step Five is called the Real Thing," Shari said. "For obvious reasons."

"At last!" Sophie said. "We now know that Steve is turned on by Ricki's fantasies of guys jerking off over her, by showing her off on the internet, by her having video sex with guys, and now by her sucking off guys in hotels. There's not much left."

"Yes, and no," said Shari. "He's come a long way, but admitting that he gets turned on by another guy fucking his girlfriend is a still a significant step. Male psychology again. For men, fucking is equivalent to possession, and for men possession is power. A guy admitting to getting turned on by another guy fucking his girlfriend is surrendering a part of his masculinity."

"Wouldn't it have been easier for Ricki just to fall for a bi guy?" Sophie asked. "A bi guy would be happy to indulge her cock craving."

"No," said Shari. "Remember the bigger picture here. We're trying to make Steve into the perfect husband. A perfect husband's happiness derives from his wife's happiness. If her happiness comes from fucking other guys, his happiness comes from her fucking other guys. Yes, he gets turned on by a big cock fucking his wife's pussy, but it's not the cock itself that turns him on but the fact it makes his wife moan."

"You've given this a lot of thought," Sophie said.

"No scientific breakthroughs come easily," Shari said.

"So what do we do we get him admit he wants her to be fucked?" Sophie asked.

"Nothing for the moment," Shari said.

"That's not much of a plan," Sophie said.

"To the contrary'" Shari said. "Think of it like cooking. When all the ingredients are in place, you sit back and let it marinade for a while. That's the plan. To let things marinade for a while. Only when it's fully marinaded do we move to the actual cooking."

"So how's the marinading going?" Sophie asked.

"It's going well," I said. "Every time we have sex he talks about me being such a slut. He reads all the responses to the pictures we post and gets so horny. He encourages me to have video sex with guys even when he's in town. He's obsessed with that picture of Brett's cum in my mouth. He's constantly horny. We fuck every night he's in town and have video sex when he's away."

"So how long will you let this marinade?" Sophie asked.

"Six weeks and three days," I said. "That's the date of my five-year sorority reunion."

"That's where you'll finally get fucked?" Sophie asked.

"If all goes well," I said.

"And how will you make Steve want you to get fucked there?"

"We have a plan," Shari said.

"Tell us," Sophie said.

"It's top secret," Shari said. "We shouldn't be telling you. You have to promise you'll never ever say a word to anyone about it."

"Ok," Sophie said.

"No. You've got to promise.

"Ok, I promise," she said, rolling her eyes.

"And you, princess," she said to Cami.

"I promise," she said.

"Ok then," Shari said. "The plan involves the use of the love closet."

"The what?" Sophie asked.

"The love closet," Shari said.

"Explain," Sophie said.

Shari began. "You know that Ricki and I were at college together. We were in the same sorority. At every college, there's one sorority that has the reputation of being a slut house. Surprisingly, that wasn't our sorority. There was a story about the slut sorority that there was a glory hole in the sorority house. That guys would be invited to the house and brought to the glory hole. But everyone apart from the nnost naïve freshmen realized that the story was just an urban legend, a college myth. Nobody really thought that a sorority could get away with having such a thing."

"Until Shari," I said.

"My brilliant insight was that if we had one, and people spilled the secret, everyone would dismiss it as a retread of the college myth about the slut sorority. So we created one in a storage room in the basement of the sorority house. We called it the love closet."

"You never cease to amaze me," Sophie said, genuinely impressed.

"Next door to the love closet was a similarly sized storage room," Shari continued. "The rooms shared a common wall of course. We cut a hole in the wall and pushed some spare furniture against the wall to cover it. Girls could invite male friends to visit. The guests were sworn to secrecy."

"But why didn't the girls just take their boyfriends to their rooms and fuck them face to face?" Sophie asked.

"Ah," Shari said, "that was the real secret of the love closet. Guests didn't know who would be on the other side of the hole. Many members of the sorority learned how to suck cock in the love closet under the tuition of senior sorority members. And not only suck. There were chairs of just the right height that a girl could position her pussy by the hole and get fucked."

"And you and Ricki made good use of it, I suppose," Sophie said.

"I was with her the first few nights she was in the love closet. I taught her how to suck cock. And I was there the first night she ever got fucked. I think I'm the person most responsible for making her the slut she is today," she said proudly.

"Ok," Sophie said. "I am beyond impressed. You were total sluts. But what's the love closet got do with your masterplan? How does it get Steve to admit he wants Ricki to get fucked?"

Shari said. "She'll tell him that she's going to go to her sorority reunion. She'll tell him how she used to get fucked in the love closet. His imagination will do the rest of the work."

"He'll want her to get fucked in the love closet?" Sophie asked.

"That's genius!" Cami said.

"Yes, it is, isn't it?" Shari said. "The best part of it is that it'll be anonymous fucking. Boys still hold to the odd idea that a girl will fall in love with anyone who fucks them. That's probably part of Steve's hesitation in giving in to his desire to have Ricki fuck other guys. But the love closet is totally anonymous sex. She can't fall for the guy who is fucking her when she doesn't know who that guy is."

"Is the love closet even there anymore?" Sophie asked.

"It was there and functioning when I went back for my five-year reunion last year," Shari said.

_____________________________

A few night later, lying in bed next to Steve, I told him I was thinking of going to my sorority reunion.

"You should go," he said. "From what you've told me your sorority was pretty wild," he said. "It should be a fun weekend."

I snuggled up against him and held his cock. He was hard. He was always hard these days.

"I haven't told you the wildest part though. It was the sorority's deepest secret."

"You weren't allowed to tell me?"

"I couldn't tell you. At least until now. Until you knew what a slut I really am."

I told him about the love closet, stroking his cock as I told him what I did there.

"So guys would stick their cocks through the hole and girls would suck them or get fucked by them? And neither the guy nor the girl knew who was on the other side?

"That was what made it so great. Totally anonymous sex. No strings, no romance, no 'when can I see you again?' Just girls getting guys off and getting themselves off too."

"Does it still exist?"

"Yes," I said.

"And can former sorority members still use it?"

"Yes," I said.

"And at the reunion . . ." His voice trailed off and his sighs got deeper.

"I'll visit. For old times' sake."

"And to get off?"

"Would you like me to baby? Would you like me to get off on young college cocks?"

He was so close to cumming.

"Yes," he said.

"You want me to suck them? You want another picture of my mouth full of cum?"

"I want them in your pussy. I want you to come home covered in their cum."

I got on top of him. "Cum in my pussy, baby, and think about other guys using my pussy. Think about their big cocks fucking me. You want that baby? You want other guys to fuck your slutty girlfriend's pussy?"

"Yes," he moaned. "I want that. I your boyfriends to spread your legs and fuck your pussy. I want you to come home full of your boyfriends' cum." He came, shooting his cum into my pussy. I lay on his chest and he put his arms around me.

"Do you really want to be married to such a slut?" I asked him. "I mean, I'm incurable. I'll always be a slut."

"But will you always be my slut?" he asked.

I raised my head and looked at him. "Yes," I said. "I love you. I'll always be your slut."

_____________________________

"Come to the reunion with me, please?" I begged Cami.

"Will I be welcome?' she asked.

"I'll tell them you're my wife. They'll love that. They'll let you in."

"Tell them you're my wife," she said. "That sounds more exciting to me."

We drove together to the reunion. That evening there was a reception at the sorority house. It was all women and all very polite. Cami held my hand, and I introduced her to everyone I met. "This is Cami. I'm her wife."

"I love how they're checking us out," Cami whispered. "Like they're imagining us naked and eating each other's pussy."

"Can't blame them," I whispered back. "We look amazing naked together."

Just before ten I led Cami down the back stairway to the basement. I remembered my way through the warren of corridors to the love closet.

"Is it like you remember?" Cami asked.

"Exactly," I said, looking around.

We went next door and pulled back the cabinet covering the hole, then went back to the love closet and moved the cabinet covering that side of the hole.

"We better get you ready, sweetie," she said. She undid the buttons on my blouse and took it off, and unclasped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then she took off my bra, and finally my panties. She ran her hands over my breasts, down to my pussy. "You're so wet already, baby," she said.

"Just being here makes me horny," I said.

She kissed me and went next door. I knelt on the chair and leaned back against the hole as I had done many times before. I felt Cami's fingers lightly touching my pussy. Then she gently penetrated me and started slowly fucking me. I held my phone in front of me and started videoing.

"Baby," I said. "I'm kneeling on the chair in the love closet. I'm being fucked. There's a large cock in my pussy. It's filling me up. I'm so turned on."

I felt Cami put more fingers in my pussy. Each movement of her hand sent waves of excitement through my pussy and radiated out over my whole body.

"Can you see how hard my nipples are, baby?" I said to the camera. "The feeling is so intense. His cock is so big."

I gasped as Cami's whole hand filled my pussy. "Baby, his cock is stretching my pussy. He's so big. He's going to make me cum."

The next few seconds were me cumming, moaning into the camera as Cami's hand fucked my pussy. I leaned back as far as I could to force her deeper inside.

"A guy is fucking your girlfriend's pussy and she's loving it. I'm such a slut baby. He's fucking me so hard. He's going to fill my pussy with his cum."

That's all I could say. Cami pushed her hand deeper into me and another orgasm rushed over me, and then another, turning my words to long moans. She fucked me for what seemed like minutes.

When Cami came back to the room she stood in front of me and took my hard nipples in her fingers and gently caressed them.

"That was so amazing," I said. "I've never been fucked like that before."

She kissed me. "You are so adorable," she said. "I want to take you upstairs just like that, with your pussy swollen and your nipples hard, and show you off as my pretty pet. Would you like that baby?"

"Yes," I said quietly. "I'd love that."

I sent the video to Steve later that night when Cami and I were in our hotel room. He video called at once. I was lying on the bed naked, expecting him to call.

"Baby," he said. "You are amazing."

"An amazing slut?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "So amazing. So wonderful."

"You're glad I got fucked?" I asked.

"So glad," he said. "I'm so turned on."

"Let me see," I said.

He lowered the camera so I could see his hard cock.

"That's so beautiful," I said. "I want it in my pussy. I want you to fuck my pussy as I tell you how I got fucked tonight."

"It looked incredible," he said.

"He was so big," I said. "I felt my pussy stretch each time he pushed into me. I was so wet. I came so many times."

He was stroking his cock. I lowered my phone to focus on my pussy. "See how swollen I am? My pussy is fully of his cum." I put my fingers in my pussy then put them to my lips. "I wish you could taste me, baby."

"I want to," he said. "I want to taste his cum on your pussy."

"So imagine doing that as you make yourself cum, baby," I said.

I watched him cum as I gently fingered my pussy.

"You're going to be the perfect husband," I said, as his orgasm subsided.

"And you're going to be the perfect wife," he said.

______________________________

"You couldn't find a real guy to fuck you?" Sophie asked. "You had to pretend?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'd just arrived back on campus. It's not so easy to arrange to get fucked when you no longer know anyone there."

"Can we see the video?" she asked. "I want to see how well you act being fucked."

"Well enough to convince Steve that I was getting fucked."

"Yeah, well, it doesn't take much to fool a guy that you're enjoying yourself," she said. "Another girl could tell you're pretending."

"It's already online," Cami said. "Steve's already posted it. He blurred Ricki's face a little, but her friends can recognize her. I'd say it's pretty good acting. I'll send you the link." She smiled at me.

"You're looking at the pictures he posts of her?" Sophie asked with surprise.

"Why not?" Cami said. "They're incredibly sexy."

Sophie looked at Cami, about to say something.

"And I did find someone to fuck me the next night," I said to distract Sophie. "Or rather Shari found someone for me."

"Let me guess," Sophie said. "Her brother David."

"Yes. He volunteered to drive all the way there to fuck me."

"What a sweetheart," Sophie said, rolling her eyes again.

There was a dinner at the sorority house the next night, and Cami and I sneaked David into the basement late in the evening. I took photos of my hand and mouth on his big cock and then videoed being fucked. This time, after he came inside me, I videoed my finger scooping his cum out of my pussy and licking it. He came back to the hotel room with us, and fucked Cami as I sucked her nipples. And the next morning he fucked me again. I told him to cum over my boobs so Steve could lick his dried cum off me when I got home later that day.

"And have you fucked other guys since then?" Sophie asked.

"The next weekend we went to a party. Steve asked me to wear my tiniest shorts and top. At one point he left me speaking with a girlfriend and went out into the garden. As he thought would happen, a guy asked me to dance. After a few minutes dancing the guy put his hands on my waist. I knew Steve would be watching so I let him draw me closer until I felt his hard cock pressing against me, and then I moved my body against it as we danced. Then his hands went to my ass and I imagined Steve getting so hard anticipating what was to follow."

"And what did follow?" Sophie asked.

"The guy asked me if I wanted to go upstairs with him, of course. I let him lead me to a bedroom, and we fucked."

"Was it good?" Sophie asked.

"It was great," I said. "And the best thing about having a cuck for a husband is that your pleasure is trebled. Your husband gets horny thinking about you being with another guy and fucks you. You get fucked by the other guy. And that makes your husband horny and he fucks you again."

"As I said all along, the recipe for a perfect marriage," Shari said.

I kissed her cheek. "Thank you, sweetie. I owe you so much," I said.

"And thank you," she said, "for proving my plan worked."

"It's done then?" Sophie asked. "The plan worked. You're getting married. And you can continue to be a slut."

"Yes," I said. "It worked. We're getting married. I'll have a cuck for a husband. I can continue being a slut."

Sophie kissed me on the cheek. "Congratulations," she said.

Cami kissed me too. "Congratulations," she said, and whispered in my ear. "Can I be the first to fuck the bride?"

"Yes, "I whispered back. "I'll be your princess bride."