Creating an Addiction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes she has, they certainly haven't wasted any time! He's kept me totally up to date - he's even telling her that he's sharing the details with me - and the pictures," Sam told me, keeping that final fact from me till the very end, knowing it would blow my mind.

"Shit and she knows I'm with you - well that means she knows I'm seeing too. No secrets any more then - she must know we'll be fucking too. That makes things even more interesting, and exciting," I admit, stuffing three fingers up my toy's pussy, rubbing around the burning walls of her tunnel, exploring every inch how I know she loves to be touched.

"Yes, it's fucking horny isn't it?" Sam gasped, grinding her crotch against my hand, reaching down to find my hard straining cock. "Put it in me," she pleaded, pulling my cock towards her.

I didn't need to be told twice, so I pulled her feet up and wide, giving myself full access to her sex, noticing even then that she had trimmed her pussy very neatly and short. One push and I was balls deep in her hungry cunt, the heat enveloping me.

"And what was that about pictures?" I gasped, suddenly realising I'd missed that part initially.

"Now just lay there as I tell you more, I don't want you exploding until after I tell you everything," Sam ordered, knowing me more than I knew myself when it came to sex. "So, a few boring texts, but then they settled down on the sofa, and started kissing. Yep that broke the ice, and once he knew she was fine with what was happening, he took the role of Master with her - and it sounds like she's being a very good submissive slut." Sam explained, slowly scrolling her screen with the thumb of one hand, as her other slipped down between our bodies, so she could rub her clit once more.

"Yes here's a picture of her with a collar on her neck, now naked, and his big cock between her lips. Look how she's looking up into his eyes," Sam teased, turning her screen to show me - and yes, oh god, there was my Nat, sucking her cheeks in as she sucked a new cock, a submissive act, but a hunger in her eye. Sam only gave me a few seconds, before taking the screen back.

"He says she's a good cock sucker but needs to learn to take it deeper and rougher. He says she's already learning, as you can see," and with that Sam flipped the phone around again, showing me Nat with her face a mess, lipstick smudged, eyes running mascara down her web cheeks, saliva and pre-cum a mess down her chin and tits.

That view of my wife being thoroughly used by a semi-stranger made the cum boil in my balls, and my breath came in ragged gasps as I slowly eased my straining cock in and out of Sam's welcoming pussy. "Fuck that is so so hot," I agreed, lost in our joint excitement. I could feel Sam's nails grazing my cock as she rubbed her clit hard. "I hope you're sending encouragement too, get him even more carried away in the moment?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Of course, I've been a very naughty slut, egging him on for hours before we met," as she replied, Sam'd phone pinged several more times in a row, more messages from their rutting I hoped.

"Oh this is good - he sent a few earlier saying Nat drank every drop of his cum like a good slut, and she's promised to get a taste for cum from a lot of cocks. Hmmm, just like me," Sam giggled, looking into my eyes and licking her lips. "But now he's taking her where he's wanted for years, oh god look at that, he's managed to get a picture of his big, thick juicy cock almost totally filling her back passage, look at her ring, stretching so wide to take him, lube smeared all over his hot meat, oh fuck it's so hot know we caused this," Sam moaned, close to her first orgasm, but probably not as close as me. She revealed the next nasty image, and she wasn't lying, Ritchie was ploughing my wife's arse, and I could imagine her screaming with pleasure and pain as it burned with friction, filling her totally, more than I could.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I grunted as I slammed my erupting cock into Sam's sloppy cunt, filling her with my molten seed, spewing spunk deep inside her, my eyes unable to tear themselves from our welcome wife porn. Once my orgasm died down, I pulled back and out, sperm drooling out of Sam's pussy, my cock slick with our juices. Sam smiled and continued to frig herself, letting her fingers slip inside, pulling cum out on them, and going back to rub her clit, circling in a blur, going back to the screen.

"Oh you cum to early, just wait until you see the rest, he's already making her a nasty slut," Sam whimpered, showing me a slideshow of Nat's arse being used, until the last photos showed her gaping and full of his cum, her red raw insides exposed to us before her anus returned to normal... I gasped as I saw the follow-up pictures, Nat cleaning his dirty cock with her tongue, his hand holding her hair as his still engorged slimy prick rubbed over her lips, all over her face, and then it was deep in her mouth, her sucking the last drops from him.

It made me want the same - so I grabbed Sam's head between my hands and forced my cock between her lips - she was more than willing to suck our juices from me, her hand a blur, rubbing herself to her own orgasm, legs dancing wildly as her muscles spasmed, gasping for air around my cock. I pinched her nipples hard bringing another wave of pleasure, my cock tumbling from her mouth as she groaned with the intense feelings of her exploding self.

"Yes my wife is a nasty slut just like you Sam, and it's all because of us encouraging her to let that slutty nature out. Although I doubt she'll ever quite be as dirty as you," I laugh, slapping her on her arse.

"She's catching up fast, I'm impressed. Ritchie must have been working her up into a frenzy with all his dirty chat constantly. But we are very naughty, aren't we? Getting your wife addicted to cock - and big cock... fuck it turns me on, please sir, pass me my vibrator, I need to cum again, please," Sam begged, pushing her cunt up towards me like a bitch on heat. I couldn't say no being asked so nice, so riffled through Sam's stuff until I found her mini-vibrator, small, but bloody powerful, as I'd found out previously.

"Here slut, play with yourself," I said handing it over, before settling down laying by her side, pulling a nipple into my mouth to tease and suck as Sam circled her clit once more with the buzzing toy. We played lazily, until being disturbed by Sam's phone dinging once more. Sam fished for it with her spare hand while I continued to switch between sucking her hardening nipples, lazy licks of my tongue sending small shivers through her body.

"Oh they are having fun, your wife is an insatiable fuck-slut, she's riding his cock now, finally taking it in her pussy. Mmmm she's so wet, and shaved too, I bet you love this view," Sam said, turning the screen slightly so we could both see my wife sitting on Ritchie's cock, sweat dripping down her breasts, a look of pure pleasure on her face as she stuffed his eight inches into her slippery wet love hole. Her married pussy, now stretched wide and violated by a man she'd only met in person once.

"You love this, don't you? Seeing your wife give herself to my ex-boyfriend as he takes photos. You're a perverted man, and it's so much fun," she laughed. "Here, take the phone, I need to... come here... oh you are getting hard again, mmm, you are horny aren't you?" Sam teased, her now free hand now rubbing up and down my stiffening cock.

I had to swallow to be able to speak again, my mouth had gone dry, as another picture had appeared, of my whore wife deep throating Ritchie's cock as he lay back, having slipped off his fuck stick long enough to taste herself on him, showing him how she could take every inch now. Showing me - and my cock twitched with the knowledge that she knew I was seeing these pictures. Maybe she was performing for the both of us, the three of us? "Fuck yes," I growled, now rock hard, enjoying Sam's experienced touch, wanking me slowly up an down as she teased her own pussy. "I've got two sluts in my life now haven't I?"

"Yes sir, you know I've always been your slut, and now your good wife is a naughty slut fucking other men too. Tell Ritchie we both love watching him fuck your wife, it will get him going even more." Sam urged me, getting just as carried away with the scenario as I was.

I didn't need telling again, my fingers shaking, as I keyed in a short message - "Fuck the slut, fuck her hard. Cum in her." I sent, showing Sam.

"Ha short and nasty," she purred, wanking me harder, faster, as her own orgasm was getting closer, her body glowing flush, sweat beading on her from the effort.

"Keep that vibe on your clit slut, I'm going to wank over you," I told her, kneeling over her chest, moving her hand to my balls to milk them as I fisted my cock.

"Yes, that's it, cum over me, just like Ritchie will, again and again. He's going to fill her cunt, fill her arse, fill her belly with his hot spunk - you know he will want to use her many more times now," Sam hissed, knowing her words would sear on my brain, bringing me closer.

"Yes, yes, that's what I want, I want her to get all the cock she can handle, and not just from Ritchie, other men too," I agreed, almost missing the latest test to appear on Sam's phone.

This time we were both greeted by a short video clip, it was hard to tell what was happening to begin with, the camera was shaking too much, but then we realised that Nat must have been holding his phone, now on her back, her legs hooked around his middle, as he thrust hard and wild into her. We could hear her cries of pleasure, moans, screams, and the sound of her soaking pussy squishing as he rammed his rod home, filling her more than she'd ever been filled by cock before, stretching her open. His face dripped sweat down onto her body from the effort and heat, and it was obvious he was about to cum, the muscles stood out on his arms and shoulders as he pumped cock into her, over and over, grunting as he came. It was obvious Nat was cumming too, as the camera shook again, and we could hear her clearly gasping... she dropped the phone, and we could hear Ritchie calling her names as he pounded her as he filled her with his seed.

All went quiet... and after a minute the video cut off, one of them had clearly come to their senses and found the phone again. I looked into Sam's eyes, and we both smiled, our plans had come to their initial conclusion. We suddenly realised we both ached to cum, and both hit our peaks seconds later, Sam's body tensing and releasing under me as I furiously wanked off hard, my punk gushing from my prick, ropes drawing sticky white lines over her breasts and face, my orgasm ripping through me making my legs weak, I was so turned on. ... "Fuck that was good," I managed, taking a sip of wine as we laid side by side on the bed, our breathing finally setting down, legs still a little shakey.

"Yes, I was," laughed Sam, lazily rubbing my cum into her tits - she really loved the feel of cum on her.

Ping...

"Oh my god, what have we unleashed? Look at your dirty little wife now!" Sam exclaimed, showing me yet another pornographic image, this time it was obvious she was trying to get Ritchie hard once more, this time it appeared her tongue must be drawing a line for his anus from his already saliva soaked balls.

I was in heaven, and it appeared the image and thought of what my wife could be doing next was bringing life to my cock once more...

To be continued...

12