Creating Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

"Will I be Daddy or Grandpa?"

"Can you be both?" Marion asked. "The boys and their wives may have trouble with you being Dad. The world would have trouble with you being Dad. All we ask is that you consider it. Talk with us about it. I'm sure that five smart people can figure this out."

"Ok. I'll think about it. Let's make an agreement that this discussion and topic does not get spoken or written about with anyone except the five of us. Ok?"

"Agreed!" All four women said in what approximated unison. Melissa kissed me and then Kathleen, got out of my lap and headed for the kitchen. Marion gave me back the iced tea. Kathleen stayed in my lap while Kim kissed me and left us alone.

"I think that went well, don't you?" She asked.

"I feel like I've been hit by a truck. For over twenty years the only woman I touched sexually was Kim. Shortly after your Dad died Kim and Marion ganged up on me and put Marion in my bed."

"From what I saw, you weren't resisting."

"Not at all. Marion is beautiful, we've shared our lives with her and Bob, and I've loved her for twenty years too, but with restrictions. Bob didn't touch Kim and I didn't touch Marion. I have barely gotten used to having both of them living with me as wives and then... POW! You spring this on me."

"Relax. Take a few weeks to think about it. We all know this is a big step. For all of us. Melissa and I have talked about having babies with you and Daddy Bob for a couple years, so this isn't something we just thought of."

"For a couple years? There are thousands of guys in the world who would be happy to bed either of you. Marry either of you. This is a new thought for me. Another new thought." I wrapped my arms around her and relaxed my body. She put her head against my chest and we both sat quietly for quite a while. Kim, Marion and Melissa left us alone for at least an hour.

We were interrupted when the doorbell rang. Kathleen jumped up and answered the door. A guy was standing on the porch holding a huge pizza box from my favorite pizza place. I paid him, brought the pizza inside and Kathleen asked, "When did you order this?"

"I didn't. Someone did. It wasn't you and it wasn't me. That leaves three possible people." Marion, Kim and Melissa walked in carrying plates, napkins and utensils. I didn't ask who did it. They were all guilty.

While we ate we talked about lots of things, none of them about babies. The subject wasn't mentioned for over a week. The girls went back to school.

My attention turned to work and Christmas. I went shopping for things on the internet. I stopped going to stores to shop for Kim and Marion when I went into Victoria's Secret and asked for sexy bra and panty sets in two different sizes. The young woman helping me kept looking at me like she wanted to ask why I was buying for two different women. The computer never looked at me that way.

A week before Christmas the three of us were having dinner and Kim said, "Are you willing to share with us what you're thinking about Kathleen becoming a Mom?"

I nodded. "Not a day goes by that I don't consider the implications. For this discussion, let me ask you both some questions. Ken and Mark will ask, "Who's the father?" What is the answer?"

"Obviously, an anonymous donor."

"Did he do it or did you use a turkey baster?" I asked.

"That's just as personal as asking you which of you had sex with Alissa first. None of your business!"

"Ok. You've thought about the obvious questions. Marion your son will ask what you think about your lesbian daughter being pregnant and intending to raise a kid without being married."

"Bob told me many times that he believed that love was more important than rules. If people love each other, care for each other, support each other, nurture each other why should it matter how many of them live together, or what genitals they have? Kathleen and Melissa do all that. Bob would approve. I approve. Kim approves and so does Nick."

"So, when the girls roll in on the weekend what do I do?"

Both faces brightened and they leaned toward me. "You're in?" Marion asked.

I nodded. Both kissed me. For an hour they came up with ideas on how I could tell the girls what I had decided.

I considered their suggestions and didn't use them. The girls came home and we went out for dinner the first night at a great Chinese restaurant we had been going to for most of twenty years. We shared food from our plates, fed each other and the evening was wonderful. Back at home the girls went up to their bedroom and Marion plopped into my chair with me as soon as they were upstairs.

"So, when are you going to tell them?"

"I haven't decided. I was thinking, if we get Kathleen pregnant while they're home for Christmas the baby will be born in late September or early October. The last part of the pregnancy will be the hottest part of summer."

"Do you think maybe Kathleen has thought about that?" Marion asked.

"I'll be sure to ask her." I said.

"Before or after you make your first deposit?" Kim asked.

"Oh damn! I hadn't thought about that! I may have to make multiple deposits to get this started."

"He says that like he finds the prospect distasteful." Kim said.

"At first I wasn't sure I could even do it. She's my daughter. But, it's all about love and commitment. I'm committed to their lives working. And... to be blunt, the thought of bedding such a beautiful young woman turns me on."

"That's more honest!" Marion said. "You and Bob have been eyeing those two since the seventh grade when they started growing tits!"

"Guilty! We even talked about how hard it was to be good Dads when we got erections so often because of them. We also talked about how hard it was to keep our hands off both of you."

"Bob wanted his hands on me?" Kim asked.

"And I wanted mine on Marion for just about twenty years."

"I never knew." Kim said softly. Marion nodded in agreement.

"Nick, we have a confession to make. Remember when I brought Marion to you?"

"Of course."

"We were pretty sure you thought it was our first sexual experience together. It was our first threesome. Honey, we've been lovers for many years."

"I never even suspected. I guess that makes me pretty dim, doesn't it?"

"No. It doesn't. It means we were very careful, very discreet."

"You and Bob didn't know about us or about the sex education we provided the girls. They learned a lot about sex from us." Marion said.

"About pleasing a man. Avoiding pregnancy and STD's." Kim added.

"And about getting satisfaction without the risks." Marion winked as she said it.

"You taught them about lesbian sex?"

"No demonstrations. We discussed it and then gave them plenty of room to experiment. They did it with boys a few times and enjoyed it but never felt taken care of."

"The pPaullem was they bedded boys. As soon as they were hard they were in a hurry. They asked us about you and Bob and we told them the truth." Kim said.

"I caught both of them peeking at Bob and I a couple times as we played."

"I caught Melissa more than a few times. She would climb out on the roof and peek in our bedroom window. She would masturbate as she watched. A few times I heard her moan."

"You never told me!"

"What would you have done? You would have stopped showing them what good sex is like. Bob would have stopped too. So, we didn't tell you. When they saw you squirting cum all over my face it wasn't the first time they had watched. Just the first time you knew they watched."

"Jesus!"

"It's getting late. I'd like to go to bed. You two want to join me?" Kim asked.

We got up and followed her to the bedroom. As we took care of our before-bed rituals I keep looking over at the window. Kim came to me and as we kissed she grabbed my cock. I jerked back a little and she laughed.

"Afraid we have an audience?"

"A little."

"Come to bed." They put me in the middle and we covered up, snuggled and began the drift towards sleep. The room was mostly dark, illuminated only by a street light across the street and two houses down, shining through the white eyelet curtains.

"Knock... knock." I heard the sound at our door. Soft knocks.

"Come in." I said. I didn't turn on the light.

The hall light wasn't on so when the door opened I could see their outlines but detail was hidden in the shadows.

"Daddy, we can't sleep." Melissa said.

"If you're afraid of the dark, turn on the bathroom light." I said, smiling a smile they couldn't see. Kim poked me in the ribs.

"We're not afraid of the dark." Kathleen said.

"What then?" Marion asked.

"Remember the conversation we had before we went back to school?" Kathleen asked.

"Which conversation?" I asked. I got jabbed from both wives.

"Daddy! The conversation about me having a baby." Kathleen said.

"Yes! I remember having that conversation."

"Ever since that day we have been thinking a lot about having sex with you." Melissa joined in.

"And, you've changed your minds? You don't want to have a baby?"

"I still want your baby! I still want sex with you! I'm going crazy wanting to feel you inside me!" Kathleen was almost yelling.

"So you want my answer right now? Tonight?"

"No. Daddy, we both want you to love us. Have sex with us!" Melissa said.

"Five in a bed? I think it may be too crowded." Marion said.

Kim spoke up. "Marion, let's go upstairs. I'll eat your pussy and then you'll eat mine. We'll leave the hetero sex for downstairs."

They got up and hand in hand walked past our daughters. I flipped the covers off the bed and motioned them to me.

"Lie here with me for a minute." They snuggled against me. One on each side. Melissa had taken Kim's spot and Kathleen took her Mother's.

"I don't want to run the risk of getting you pregnant, Melissa."

"I brought some condoms." Melissa whispered.

"I don't want either of you feeling like I have a favorite. I love you both... and I only have one mouth and one dick."

"Daddy, love us both. We know you do it with Mom. When you're ready to stick it in one of us put it in Melissa. When you're really close to cumming pull out of her and cum in me." Kathleen said.

"When you leave me I'll take the condom off you." Melissa said.

"Melissa tell me what you like."

"Kissing..."

"She loves having her nipples sucked as I play with her clit." Kathleen added.

"And what does Kathleen love?"

"She loves being eaten, slowly and softly. Tease her clit for an hour and she'll flood the bed!"

"I'd like to kiss you, Kathleen."

She moved quickly on top of me and we kissed. Melissa moved too and I knew she was touching Kathleen's pussy. Occasionally her hand bumped my growing cock, too.

My hands explored her back, sides and arms. We kissed and I kept kissing and moving her head so my kisses were on her neck, collarbone and her soft mouth. Our tongues danced and became very good friends.

I rolled her onto her back and moved down so I could mouth her firm young breasts. I kissed, nibbled and sucked all over each globe and then flicked my tongue across her nipple.

Her hands grabbed my head and pressed my face into her breast. I sucked hard.

"Oh Melissa!" She said, "He's just as we knew he would be! I'm already close!"

I could feel Melissa pumping away at Kathleen's cunt. She pumped a few times then grabbed my cock for a few strokes, returning to Kathleen's cunt for another round.

"Watch, Melissa!" I shifted just enough and slid deep inside Kathleen. She was incredibly wet and incredibly tight.

"Oh my God Daddy! That is so sexy!"

"I'm so full! If you move I'll cum!" I pulled back and slid forward. She moaned and lifted her hips to invite me deeper. My hips pulled back again until just the head of my cock remained in her. My face was close to hers.

"Cum for me! Cum for me little Momma!" I pushed in hard and as deep as I was able. She had been so well prepared by Melissa and her own anticipation that she screamed as she came. Her back arched. Her hands grabbed my arms and she shook all over.

As she started to calm I pulled out and leaned back. Melissa was ready. She applied the condom with her hands and I said, "Lie on top of Kathleen. Straddle her hips and open yourself to me."

Suddenly she was right where I wanted her. Her puss was just above Kathleen's. I slid into Kathleen, to lube the condom, then lifted two inches and slid into Melissa.

She moaned but didn't speak. She and Kathleen were kissing. I used my hands to caress all four breasts before me. Using a slow and steady pace I slid in and out of my own daughter. She felt very differently from either of her mothers or Kathleen. A hand went between them and someone stroked Melissa's clit. She shuddered and moaned louder.

I pulled all the way out and said, "Melissa, be on the bottom. Kathleen straddle her like she did you."

They moved like lightning and I slid back inside Melissa.

"Melissa, stroke Kathleen's clit." My hand met hers and as she stroked Kathleen I stroked her clit and slid in and out faster and faster.

"I'm close Daddy!" I couldn't tell who said it! I didn't care.

Melissa arched, shook and moaned, "Now! I'm cumming!"

Seconds later Kathleen said, "I love you Daddy!" She shook and stiffened. I pulled out of Melissa and ripped the condom off. One second later I was deep inside Kathleen and five strokes later I filled her. I stayed inside her as long as I could. She and Melissa kissed, cuddled and whispered together. I caressed both women.

When I softened and slid out of Kathleen I dropped beside them on the bed. They both kissed me and I asked how they were.

"I feel so loved, so connected to both of you." Melissa said.

"I have an idea. If you can move from under Kathleen and turn around to a sixty-nine you can have my sperm too."

"Oh my God! Do people do that?" Melissa asked.

"No, in a hundred thousand years of humanity you will be the first to suck a man's sperm from a pussy!"

They shifted and Melissa ate her lover to two more orgasms. I played with both of them and my fingers got Melissa to cum once more. I was done. I slept.

In the morning Kathleen woke me with a kiss and said, "You didn't tell us if we're making babies this vacation?"

"I've thought it over and yes, we're making a baby!"

She kissed me a few more times and said, "Last night when you told me to cum for you, you called me little Momma. As soon as you said it I came like I've never cum before!"

"Do you know when you'll be most fertile?"

"The next six days, as close as I can tell."

"How many condoms does Melissa have?"

"I bought her twenty-four."

"You get all the bareback. She gets to play with us anytime she wants. I don't want her feeling left out or ignored."

"Know where she is right now?"

"The bathroom?"

"No. She's upstairs in bed with Mom."

"Which Mom?"

"Both. We've known about their lesbian sex for years. Now, there are no secrets. No limits on how we can love each other."

"I'm afraid you're wrong. The affection that happens in the family must be kept quiet. My God, we're probably breaking laws. Bad enough I live with both Mom's as wives. If word got out that I live with four lesbians and have sex with all of you we'd be tarred and feathered just as a beginning!"

"No one will ever know. To the world we are two young lesbians who choose to be parents. For Christmas Melissa is giving me a turkey baster. The boys will see it. That should end the probing questions. Our Mom's live with you. One wife, one best friend. Oh, and just to be clear I'm not a lesbian and neither is Melissa. We don't even much like the term bi. We prefer sharing. Like last night. We shared you and you shared us."

I rolled to her and sucked on her breast, just as Melissa had instructed. We kissed and explored each other for a good long time. When I wanted to move down I did and buried my face in her bush and her moist, tender places. She moaned and told me what felt good, better and OMG! When she was really close I moved up and slid inside her.

Her hands held my face and pulled my face to hers. We kissed and my tongue tried to touch my cock inside her. When the kiss ended she said, "Fuck me hard, Daddy! When you're done, I want to feel you until tonight."

My hands lifted her legs up near her chest and I pistoned all the way in and almost all the way out as hard and fast as my middle-aged hips would allow. She wiggled around, met my thrusts and even pinched my nipples.

I was close as she knew it. She said, "Be the grizzly bear! Bellow and let all of Yellowstone hear you score!"

My back arched, I shoved in as deep as I could and I bellowed! When I stopped cumming I collapsed on her. She shifted a little and I rolled to her side. She sat up, then sucked my cock into her mouth and sucked. She cleaned me and kept cleaning until I was limp. Just as she lie back beside me the bedroom door opened and Marion, Melissa and Kim walked in. They were dressed, even wore shoes. Melissa carried a calendar book. She said, "Eleven-twenty last night and nine-forty this morning."

Marion said, "Do we get any for the next six days or does Kathleen get all of you?"

Kathleen smiled and said, "Melissa got some last night."

"What?" Kim said. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"When I made my deposit in Kathleen, some started leaking out. Melissa was kind enough to clean it up for us. With her mouth."

"Oh. That's Ok." Kim said.

"Melissa has twenty-three condoms. Any time she wants to play with us, she's invited. We, as a family, are getting pregnant. Everyone participates. Ok?"

"So, You will be bedding your wives as well as your daughters this week?" Marion asked.

"It is my intention to do my best to keep all four of you happy."

"Mom," Melissa asked, "Should I call the doctor? Dad may need vitamins or little blue pills?"

"There is a bottle in the medicine cabinet labeled, "Premarin." It is actually little blue pills. I get them into his food pretty often." Kim answered.

"They were Bob's. He didn't know. The doctor told me they had nothing to do with his death. Marion added.

"There's a lot about this family I never knew."

"You knew everything we wanted you to know. Now, get up showered, dressed and take us shopping. If you're good I'll buy lunch." Marion said.

"Oh, he's good." Kathleen said.

Kathleen and I showered together. She shaved my face and asked if I wanted to shave her. I told her I didn't want to shave her with three women waiting for us but would love to shave her that evening. She quickly shaved her underarms and legs, leaving the thick hair of her puss for me.

At the mall I followed the women from store to store to store to store. My shopping was done the first week of December and most of it was delivered by mail, FedEx or UPS. I knew better than to say anything to discourage the ladies. I made trips to the car to stash packages in the trunk. At various times during the day I walked holding hands with each of them. For a while I had my arm around Kathleen.

During one of those times we encountered some college aged people Melissa and Kathleen knew. She held my arm around her as we were all introduced.

Melissa did the introductions. "This is my Dad, Nick. My Mom, Kim. My other Mom, Marion and my might-as-well-be-sister Kathleen."

One of the three young women asked, "Your other Mom?"

Kathleen answered, "Our two families grew up together. My biological Dad Bob died a few months ago and Nick already felt like my Dad too, so we have two Moms and a Dad."

""Oh." The conversation moved to Christmas, new movies and going back to school. When it was time, their friends moved on and we did too. I had been thinking while they talked. Our story worked for the moment but when Kathleen was six months along it would look wrong for us to walk through the mall with my arm around her. People would add two and two and get the idea that the baby was mine.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers