Creating Ginger Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking ginger further, changes at home put Ms. M in charge.
8.5k words
4.68
37.6k
38

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of a loving, married couple who wanted to expand their boundaries. It involves crossdressing, gender play and their foray into cuckoldry ,dominance and submission. If these are not topics you are interested in, then please move along.

In the below story I refer to the male character several ways but try to maintain a consistent in referring to ginger in female terms. With that said, the reader will definitely see some possible confusion when I refer to "Michelle's husband" but also refer to "her" and "ginger" in the same sentence. Also, because ginger's sexual excitement is still based on a genetically male organ, it was unavoidable to use the term "her hardon". I hope this will alleviate confusion, enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up, ginger attempted to make sense of the previous night. It had been a night of many firsts, and truth be told she would want to repeat most of them. While her mind raced, ginger dared not move as Michelle was asleep with her head on ginger's chest. Once again one of ginger's boobs had fallen out while sleeping, or had it fallen out before then? The other was held firmly in place by Michelle's hand, so it was secure. Just as had happened the last time, both of them fell asleep dressed in their lingerie, ginger could also feel the plug was still firmly in place as well.

Just thinking about the previous night had ginger's sore cock stirring. The two of them had made it to the bar, in spite of ginger's thoughts on Michelle's costume she was not the most daringly dressed person there. Although when Michelle sat on a bar stool, crossing her legs allowing her dress to fall open to the point ginger thought she could see Michelle's panties, it wasn't long before they got attention from a pair of men. While normally George's presence was enough to keep single guys from hitting on Michelle, ginger certainly didn't have the same clout.

Michelle didn't overtly flirt with the two men who bought her and ginger drinks, but she didn't turn them away either. There was no way ginger could blame the guys either, Michelle's little black dress hugged every curve, the slit that had only been just above her stocking top now seemed to reach the crease of Michelle's thigh and the 5" heels only accentuated her legs and ass. Michelle thanked the gentlemen for the drinks promising them a dance later as "ginger doesn't like to dance".

"Have a seat ginger," Michelle said almost commanding as she pulled out a stool for her husband, "and cross your legs. We wouldn't want anyone seeing up that dress of yours!" Dutifully doing as she was instructed, ginger crossed her legs blushing at the idea that someone would see anything other than the stockings. "As far as everyone else knows," Michelle said letting her hand lightly glide over ginger's trembling leg, "you're wearing boxers or some such thing under that dress."

"I'd like to keep it that way!" ginger replied sipping the wine Michelle had ordered for her.

The look of lipstick on her glass panicked ginger slightly, she then remembered her lips were a bright red just like Michelle's. The pressure of the plug as she had first sat, and the anxiousness of the attention Michelle was receiving had distracted ginger from the obvious fact that she was at a bar wearing nothing but women's clothing! It took all her effort not to panic. Suddenly, Michelle touched and squeezed ginger's leg under the dress.

"Relax baby," Michelle said soothingly, "no one cares what you have on for a costume!" Michelle slid her hand up ginger's dress until she reached ginger's hard cock. "It seems that not all of you has an issue with being here as sister ginger!"

"Jesus Michelle!" ginger pushed Michelle's arm back, pulling the dress back down over her knee.

"Well I will give you two choices," Michelle said sitting back and folding her arms, "you can sit her like a grumpy bitch and we can return to the room in a few minutes, or, you can have as much fun as your cock is having right now and when we get back to the room we can suck and fuck until we pass out!" ginger felt sufficiently shamed by Michelle's harsh words. "I put a LOT of effort into our outfits, your make up, and finding this place for tonight," Michelle continued watching ginger shrink in front of her, "you could at least allow me to enjoy it for a bit!"

"I will," ginger replied meekly, "I'm sorry Michelle."

"Apology accepted," Michelle slid out of her chair, adjusting ginger's dress so the hem now lay just above her knee, "and because I owe for our drinks I'm going to go enjoy a dance."

ginger was dumbstruck as Michelle waved to the guy who'd bought their drinks, who was out of his seat in an instant. Watching as the guy put his hand around Michelle's waist, ginger sat as they continued to the dancefloor. It shouldn't have come as a surprise, Michelle loved to dance. At weddings or going out she would dance with her girlfriends. Thankfully, none of them were here to see ginger dressed up as she was, but unfortunately that meant Michelle would look for others to dance with. The guy wasn't much of a dancer, but kept touching Michelle's hip and leaning in to speak to her. Michelle would lean back and laugh, which seemed to thrust her cleavage out even more.

What was worse, now ginger was sitting alone at the bar, wearing women's clothing! Feeling like every eye in the place was on her, ginger nervously drank her glass of wine and prayed for Michelle's quick return. Looking back toward the dance floor, the song had changed but also had Michelle's dance partner. Now the other guy who'd chatted them up was dancing with Michelle! While George would have been in a position to keep guys from hitting on his wife, ginger was definitely not in that position. When the song ended, Michelle and her dance partner walked off the floor, with his arm around her clearly visible on Michelle's opposite hip.

"Have a great night Sweetie!" Michelle said giving the guy a peck on the cheek.

"You too!" He replied.

As Michelle turned to walk to her chair, ginger watched as the guy's eyes stared at Michelle's ass. Then the guy had the nerve to wink and smile at ginger as he headed off to his table. The idea of going to jail for a bar fight while wearing any kind of lingerie didn't appeal to ginger at all.

"Don't worry about them," Michelle said stroking ginger's leg, "I told them you lost a bet so you had to wear that costume and that you were hung like a horse!" Her words calmed ginger slightly. "Plus," Michelle said leaning in for a kiss, "it's you and I in the bed tonight, not them!" Kissing Michelle passionately, ginger remembered that his wife was undoubtedly faithful. "Now, I need a minute to catch my breath and quench my thirst," Michelle whispered huskily after their kiss broke, "after that am I on my own to find someone to dance with or will you be joining me on the dance floor tonight?"

There wasn't much of a decision for ginger, sit and watch guys try to hit on his wife, or get on the dance floor? Sit on the bar stool alone or dance with his wife? Watch more guys touch her and make her laugh while ogling her or get over her self-confidence issues and dance? It became obvious to ginger that, if she had enough self-confidence to be in public dressed as she was she could also manage to find a way to dance.

Michelle stirred slightly as ginger adjusted her sore cock. She had been true to her word, when they got back to the room they'd attached each other. Although Michelle had made ginger getting over her lack of desire to dance well worth it. Taking only the occasional break from the dance floor, Michelle spent most of the evening bumping and grinding with ginger as well as making sure to rub her hands against ginger's plugged ass. Expecting some kind of break when a slow song came on, ginger was shocked when Michelle's handmade its way up the front of her dress as they got closer.

"Shit Michelle what are you doing?" A panicked ginger asked as she felt Michelle's hand wrap around her hard cock.

"Poor baby," Michelle teased as she started stroking, "you're leaking and horny and I want to help!"

Using the flowing precum as lube Michelle stroked ginger quickly while her other hand squeezed ginger's ass pushing the plug with the tip of her middle finger.

"Just relax!" Michelle cooed in ginger's ear. "I mean, when's the last time you came in public?"

"Ohhhhh God never!" ginger moaned feeling Michelle's lubed thumb rub the underside of the head of her cock with each stroke. "I'm gonna blow!"

Michelle cupped her hand over ginger's surging manhood, still somehow managing to rub the head while catching as much of the cum shooting out as possible. Pulling her hand from ginger's cock, and letting the dress fall back to its regular position, Michelle held up her cum covered fingers.

"One for you!" She said pushing her index finger into ginger's mouth.

By this point ginger's ability to make an independent decision had evaporated. There was no protest in her. Instead, her lips pursed around Michelle's finger so she could suck it clean. Slowly pulling her finger out, Michelle held up the next finger.

"And one for me!" Michelle giggled taking her pinky into her mouth.

As Michelle pulled her pinky out, she parted her lips so ginger could see her tongue swirl around it. Even though she'd just cum, ginger still felt horny and knew she wouldn't be soft for long.

"One more for you!" Michelle smiled wide as her middle finger entered ginger's mouth. This time, instead of pulling it right out, Michelle pushed it back in several times, slowly screwing ginger's mouth with her cum covered finger. "One more for me!" Michelle said as she took her thumb into her mouth

As ginger prepared for the last finger, Michelle changed things up holding her palm out for her first. The white seed was unmistakable on Michelle's pale flesh. None of this would have happened with George, but ginger quickly licked her way up Michelle's palm, to her ring finger which then went into ginger's waiting mouth.

"Such a good girl!" Michelle proudly cooed before replacing her finger with her mouth. "You should probably go to the little boy's room and readjust yourself though, see if you can clean up a bit too."

Not even realizing that she'd just been called a good girl, ginger headed off to the bathroom to do just that. Finding an empty stall, ginger used half the roll of toilet paper to clean her legs, shoes and the back of her dress. It seemed like she'd cum a gallon! Despite that fact, ginger couldn't wait to get back to the room! It was obvious Michelle was incredibly turned on by this entire evening as well. She never would have jerked ginger off, never mind in the middle of a dance floor! Returning to the bar it was easy to find Michelle, she was the stunning set of legs on a barstool with three guys around her.

"There's my darling ginger!" Michelle exclaimed as ginger approached. "All cleaned up?"

"I am." She sheepishly replied as she slid into her seat.

Michelle leaned over rubbing her thumb against the bottom of ginger's lip. "Well I'm going to have to fix your lipstick soon," she said with a wink, "we made a bit of a mess of it making out and stuff." As Michelle sat back she tugged the hem of ginger's dress above her knee again. "No need to hide those legs of yours!" Blushing, ginger took a sip of wine and wondered how long the three guys wanting to bed her wife would last now that she'd returned.

For the moment they were mesmerized as Michelle reapplied her lipstick, and how could they not be? Even ginger felt her crotch stir as Michelle slowly slid the red lipstick over her perfectly pouty lips. The conversation continued, but ginger was oblivious to it. Instead she sat and watched in amazement how comfortable and confident Michelle was while she was wearing so little. Michelle had to know the guys were staring at her chest and legs, how could they not?

"Gentlemen, you'll have to excuse me," Michelle said as she slid out of her chair, "but I need to powder my nose. Feel free to keep ginger company while I'm gone."

As she started toward the lady's room Michelle's hand dragged up ginger's leg bringing her dress almost to her stocking tops. Managing to keep it from going any higher, ginger quickly adjusted the height to something more modest. Michelle's friends didn't last much longer, leaving ginger alone again. Instead of being trapped in her thoughts as she was before, ginger began to revel in feeling sexy. It had also helped that two very attractive young girls came by and complimented ginger on her legs.

Michelle returned to the bar, letting her left hand glide over ginger's shoulder, as she pressed closely to her. Pushing something wet into ginger's right hand, Michelle then carefully applied a fresh coat of lipstick to ginger. Unable to move, ginger wasn't sure what was in her hand until Michelle finished. Finally getting a chance to look, after Michelle declared ginger's lipstick "perfect", ginger looked down to see Michelle's panties in her hand. Not only were they sopping wet, they were no longer on her!

"Ready to go Sweetie?" Michelle asked coyly. "Or should I sit down for another drink and see who wants to flirt?"

"No, no," ginger said quickly clamping her hand shut, "do we need to settle up?"

"We haven't bought a drink all night!" Michelle proudly replied.

Taking ginger by the wrist, Michelle led her outside where the cool air hit them. Michelle felt bare from the waist down, she was also soaked beyond her stocking tops. For her part, ginger could feel how wet she was as well. The walk across the parking lot and elevator ride up seemed to take forever.

Lying there the morning after, ginger trembled slightly at how they'd finished their night. With their dresses flung in any direction and ginger's panties removed they'd devoured each other on the bed, moving into multiple positions and barely resting. While Michelle rarely orgasmed during traditional sex, she came harder than ever before while riding ginger's cock causing ginger to cum in the process. Somehow, Michelle managed to quickly crawl up ginger's body allowing her ever more submissive husband to lap and swallow their cum before they both passed out from exhaustion.

As Michelle lay on ginger's chest, cupping a false breast in one hand while the other poked her in the rib, she thought about the events of the night prior as well as how the year had progressed. Allison had been right, a slow but steady increase was enough to push ginger in the direction they both wanted, even if ginger hadn't known it at the time. What ginger definitely did not know, was the fact that after last night she would not orgasm without strict control by Michelle, and would always do it going forward in lingerie with something in her ass. Michelle felt triumphant in how she'd worked to get them to this point, a point ginger may not have known she wanted to get to but was obviously a willing participant in.

Not only had ginger fallen asleep with a plugged ass and wearing lingerie, but she woke up still tasting herself and Michelle in her mouth. Now she was hard again just thinking about it all. Feeling Michelle stir, ginger held her tightly as she slowly woke.

"Good morning." Michelle said slightly hoarsely.

"Good morning to you," ginger replied, "how to you feel?"

"Pretty amazing to be honest," Michelle replied moving slowly off ginger, "but your other boob has been under me most of the night." Michelle tucked the wayward falsie into ginger's bustier, the patted it in place. "Next set I get will be able to be glued in place!"

"The next set?"

"Don't tell me after last night you want to go back to boring boy underwear!" Michelle replied truly shocked by what ginger had said.

"Well, no," ginger sheepishly replied, "but going out like that was a bit much."

"Oh baby it's not like you're going out in a dress any time soon," Michelle breathed a deep sigh of relief, "we have neighbors you know!" Motioning with her hand at ginger's outfit Michelle continued, "But this whole thing with you, I need more ginger!"

Blushing at her words ginger hugged her wife before slipping slowly out of bed. "I'll make us coffee."

"Sounds good," Michelle sat up in the bed letting her legs extend out from under the sheet and propping herself up on some pillows, "don't tell me you're hard again!?!"

"Ummm," ginger giggled looking down at the raging hardon extending from her body, "just a bit."

"My pussy is closed for business this morning," Michelle replied squeezing her legs tightly, "I woke up an hour after and had an aftershock trying to walk to the bathroom!" Michelle shuddered just thinking about it. "Oh, I don't know if it still is but I filled the sink with soapy water, you can put your plug in there with mine."

The sink had emptied, but Michelle's clean plug still lay in the sink. Dutifully, ginger filled the small coffee pot with water and got the coffee started before returning to the bathroom to remove her plug. It took a bit of effort as her butt kept clenching as she was pulling it out. Finally, she managed to remove it. To be safe she washed both plugs, coming to the realization that the jewel that had been sticking out of her ass was pink, before leaving them on a towel to dry.

"How come my plug was pink?" ginger asked as she returned to the main room and poured Michelle's coffee.

"Because I got to choose first!" Came Michelle's giddy reply. "Actually, I wanted two different colors so we could tell them apart," Michelle said as she took her coffee from ginger, "and those two went better with your panty options." ginger shook her head wondering if the answer was accurate or not.

They sat in bed for a bit, sipping coffee and talking about the previous night. Aside from the guys obviously hitting on Michelle, ginger had been perfectly fine with everything. Michelle reassured her husband that she had no interest in sharing her bed with another man, then added with a laugh that ginger was all the woman she could handle. When it came time to get moving Michelle showered first, then did her makeup while ginger showered. Amazed at how smooth her body still was ginger was happy she didn't need to shave very much.

Michelle, who was wrapped in a towel, then helped ginger moisturize her skin before leading her out to the main room to get ready. It suddenly dawned on ginger that she had no idea what Michelle had packed for her for clothing! Now she had to wait to find out as Michelle tossed the bag onto the bed.

"As I wasn't sure how last night would go," Michelle said as she unzipped the bag, "I brought these just in case." Michelle held up a pair of green plaid boxers, one of ginger's few remaining pairs. "Or," she said tossing the boxers onto the bed, "you can put on the sexy little number I packed for you!"

"I think I'd like to go with the sexy little number please." Came the embarrassed response from ginger.

"I kinda figured you'd say that," Michelle said handing ginger a pair of tan stockings, "start with these."

Eagerly sitting on the edge of the bed, ginger rolled her stockings before sliding them up her legs. This was the first time she'd worn regular stockings, the feeling of them against her silky smooth legs was so erotic she felt her cock twitch with excitement. Michelle then had her step into something, which Michelle helped lift into place from behind.

"Stand still for just a bit," Michelle said softly from behind ginger, "I need to do the laces."

Feeling the hot pink waist cincher slowly tighten around her, ginger remembered it being on the list of items Michelle had purchased. In the distance ginger could see the mirror that was hung on the front door to the room and watched the waist cincher slightly pull in her sides. With that set Michelle told ginger to hook her stockings in place, which she excitedly did. The matching panties were high waisted, with elastic around the edges of the material which helped to hold ginger's front parts in place but quickly slipped between her butt cheeks. Stepping into the flats she'd worn the night before, ginger returned to the bathroom to put on deodorant.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers