Creating Ginger Ch. 04

Story Info
Michelle and ginger agree to add a new dynamic to things.
7.5k words
4.67
26k
21

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of a loving, married couple who wanted to expand their boundaries. It involves crossdressing, gender play and their foray into, cuckoldry, dominance and submission. If these are not topics you are interested in, then please move along.

In the below story I refer to the male character several ways but try to maintain a consistent in referring to ginger in female terms. With that said, the reader will definitely see some possible confusion when I refer to "Michelle's husband" but also refer to "her" and "ginger" in the same sentence. Also, because ginger's sexual excitement is still based on a genetically male organ, it was unavoidable to use the term "her hardon". I hope this will alleviate confusion, enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The remainder of the week went quietly with neither of them speaking again about Friday night. Michelle wasn't bringing it up purposefully, she wanted ginger to squirm a bit, and ginger couldn't bring herself to mention how excited she'd gotten. Plus, ginger was still trying to process things in her own mind, was she excited about the idea of sucking another man's cum from Michelle? Or was it everything else that had been going on? The night had been full of new "adventures" as Ms. Michelle had referred to them. The dreams that followed for ginger were just as wild.

Michelle had noticed that ginger had been a bit off since their last adventure. Even coming home after her golf game, which ginger should have been over the moon about, she'd barely spoken about it at all. Was it sissy guilt? Or had she enjoyed herself far more than she could even admit? Both would be hard pills for ginger to swallow in Michelle's mind. She would give her a few more days to stew about it, then would have to pop the cork. Once ginger had left for her golf game Michelle, who'd just had an orgasm from ginger's talented tongue, grabbed the "boyfriend" and put him to good use. Three times. The weekend had been quite the adventure for both of them, with Michelle taking full advantage of ginger's oral talents but not letting her orgasm again. On Monday ginger went to work as usual

"How was work baby girl?" Michelle asked as ginger entered the kitchen.

"It's getting a bit easier to focus at work Ms.," ginger replied, "and I do enjoy seeing what you have laid out for me each time I come home."

"I think you look rather stunning tonight!" Michelle said giving ginger the once over, reveling in the fact that ginger's acceptance at being called baby girl kept improving. "Pull up a seat and tell me all about it," Michelle said as she prepared dinner, "but do remember to cross your legs like a good girl."

"Yes, Ms." Replied ginger doing her best to sit as directed.

Looking over at her sissy husband, who was wobbling somewhat in the bar height chair wearing a pale pink bustier, with matching panty, tan seamed stockings and coordinating 3" heels. Michelle also noticed that ginger was getting better at putting on her makeup as well. The blush wasn't quite perfect, but it wasn't bad for someone who'd only recently started wearing it. Smiling, Michelle noticed ginger was checking out her legs, letting a shoe dangle from her toe as she did.

"Having fun sweet little girl?" Michelle teased.

"I just never thought," blushed ginger, "that I'd be sitting here, like this." Michelle looked at ginger with love and approval. "I don't know Ms.; I just feel right."

"Well then," Michelle decided the opportunity was there right now, "let's talk about the other night!" She watched ginger's face blanch slightly at the thought. "I've been waiting for you to say something about it, but you seem to keep chickening out." Michelle had to smile as ginger shifted in her chair, obviously just talking about it was getting her excited. "Do me a favor baby girl," Michelle instructed, "get up and walk over here."

"Yes, Ms." Answered ginger as she delicately slid off the stool.

"There's my pretty girl's hard on!" Michelle gleefully said as she cupped ginger's crotch, letting her fingernails graze the insides of her legs. "While you look so incredibly girlie," Michelle squeezed the hard shaft in her palm, "you're still driven like a teenage boy! I'd kneel down and talk to the head you think with but I don't want you to get the wrong idea. So instead, I'll just hold onto it like this while we talk." The reply that came from ginger was a soft, lip biting moan as Michelle's fingers scratched her thighs.

"I'll make this short and sweet," Michelle said leaning in so ginger could feel Michelle's breath on her neck, "if I were to take you upstairs, pin you to the bed, and try to smother you with my pussy while talking to you about how another guy is going to fuck me. What would your little friend here say about that?" Michelle felt the organ in her hand pulse. "Oh, I think that tells me all I need to know, don't you?"

"Yes, Ms." ginger moaned softly in response.

"We have time before dinner's ready," Michelle let ginger go, giving her a kiss on the cheek, "let's grab a bottle of wine and sit down to talk about this." Grabbing the glasses while Michelle picked the wine, ginger headed to the couch, but Michelle had other ideas. "Oh no, those sexy legs need to be outside!" Michelle walked to the patio, sitting with the wine and waiting for her sissy husband to muster the courage to come out. "Let's go there sweet ass!" Michelle called out.

To keep ginger off guard, Michelle and she mapped out the areas of their back yard that were not visible to the neighbors. The back yard and the house itself was set back from the other homes on the street, which had its benefits. Their 15 by 15 patio, they discovered, was completely out of view of their neighbor's upper floor windows. Because their yard was set back, and due to the 8-foot fence lined with arborvitae, their patio was also out of view from prying eyes in the other yards. They'd even determined that they had a roughly 2-foot buffer from the end of the patio as a safe zone.

With ginger now confident that the neighbors could not see her, Michelle sent her back in for the wine opener then they finally sat to relax. When ginger returned, she awkwardly crossed her legs again, at which point Michelle put her feet up on ginger's lap, resting the heel of her foot against ginger's crotch.

"So," Ms. Michelle smirked, "about this idea where I get to fuck another guy." Michelle could feel ginger's cock throb against the bottom of her foot. "My thought is it can't be anyone we already know," Michelle studied and felt ginger's reaction, "so I think I'll need to start dating or something."

"Dating Ms.?" An obviously uncomfortable ginger asked.

"Well of course," Ms. Michelle sipped her wine, "it's not like I can call Steve up right? Could you imagine another round of golf with him the morning after he spent all night screwing me?" She could feel ginger's crotch jump at the thought. "And how do you think you'd golf with his tasted still in your mouth?"

"Not well Ms." putting her head down, ginger's voice was barely above a whisper.

"And I can't start having a work place affair," Ms. Michelle's words tormented ginger, as much as she really wanted this the idea of her dating horrified her deeply, "those are never kept secret, plus you'd never focus at work wondering if I was getting laid at work." Taking a sip of her wine, Ms. Michelle let the words simmer slightly. "And it wouldn't be like I could say, hey baby, we can't do a lunch quickie because my cross-dressing sissy husband won't be able to suck your cum out of my pussy."

"That would be awkward Ms."

"Which leads us to my dating," Michelle savored ginger's further plummet into submission as she spoke, "I mean what kind of wife could I be if I went out and found a one-night stand?" Feeling ginger's crotch pulse against her foot, Michelle knew she hit a nerve. "Obviously, I'll have to be careful, it's not like I can build a profile on a website or something after all," Michelle watched ginger's reaction as she continued, "I mean what if someone that I knew saw it?" Simply shaking her head, ginger struggled to look beyond Michelle's legs as she listened. "And it's not like I could go to a bar around here trolling for guys," Michelle smiled as ginger groaned slightly at the thought, "plus, who knows what is out there now for diseases."

"True Ms." ginger timidly replied.

"How would it look if I came home with some kind of sexually transmitted disease?" Michelle could feel her foot getting slightly wet from ginger's precum as she continued tormenting her sissy husband. "So, I need to be very selective and take my time choosing just the right stud to bed!" Another audible groan and pulse against her foot caused Michelle to smile wide after sipping her wine. "In a couple weeks we are heading north for that long weekend," Michelle watched as ginger's eyes shot upward, finally meeting her own, "we will swing into one of those bars we typically avoid."

"Okay Ms." Replied ginger taking a deep sip of her wine.

While they were both relatively quiet during dinner, Michelle could tell that ginger's mind was racing. Pulling up a stool at the breakfast bar, Michelle watched as ginger cleaned up after dinner. Michelle enjoyed the way ginger's butt wiggled as she scrubbed dirty dishes clean. Waiting until they were in bed to mention her dating again, ginger's reaction was obvious.

Tied to the bed, legs together with her arms bound by a strap pinned underneath her body, Michelle waited until ginger was almost begging to cum before bringing it up again. With three condoms on her raging cock, and Michelle riding ginger to her hearts content, ginger was unable to orgasm yet still remained rock hard.

"I hope the young stud I chose to fuck has the same staying power as you to when I do this to you Baby Girl!" Michelle moaned.

"Ohhhhhh God Ms.!" ginger groaned.

"Ideally, I'd want to bring him back here so you could hide in the closet over there and hear everything!" Michelle tensed, arching her back as she orgasmed. "Maybe, just maybe," Michelle said collapsing forward onto her sissy husband, "I can get lucky and find a stud bigger than you too! Would you like that sissy?" Michelle nibbled ginger's earlobe after asking the question.

"Yes, Ms.!" ginger whimpered. "Please, so I can suck him out of you!" Michelle slid off ginger's cock, removing two of the condoms before sliding the remaining condom further up her shaft so it flopped loosely as Michelle stroked ginger. "Tell me more of what you want sissy!"

"I want you," ginger gasped as Michelle started stroking her slowly, "to find a Lover Ms., a well-hung stud to fill your pussy full of cum!" Michelle stroked faster with ginger's admission. "A real man to have sex with you, right here in our bed," ginger groused feeling her orgasm building quickly, "while I hide in the closet like the sissy cuckold I am! Ohhhhhh!"

"Don't stop now sissy!" Michelle said as she slowed down, feeling ginger 's cock surging in her hand.

"I want him to fill your pussy with his cum," ginger's hips flailed trying to get Michelle to stroke her faster, "so I can suck it all out of you and swallow it all!"

Michelle grinned from ear to ear as she watched the condom fill with cum. Squeezing ginger's balls with one hand while massaging the underside of her shaft with the other, Michelle made sure to milk every drop from her sissy husband's cock. With ginger now limp and drained sufficiently, Michelle easily removed the condom, settling next to her bound sissy husband propping herself up on one arm.

"Now I know you didn't cum this much just because I decided to tease you for so long did you?" Michelle taunted while letting the half full condom dangle above ginger's fake boobs.

"No, Ms." Replied ginger meekly.

"I'm almost positive a lot of this orgasm of yours is here because you've been fantasizing about my having sex with a real man for more than a few weeks now, haven't you?"

"Yessss, Ms." ginger's eyes never left the swaying condom as she spoke.

"And you know that in order to find a real man to bed," Michelle spoke slowly, making sure every word rang through ginger's ears, "I'm going to have to take my time to find the right one." Nodding eagerly ginger strained at the bonds holding her. "So while only one may end up in bed with me, there may be a few who I have to try out along the way." Looking quizzically at Michelle ginger didn't get a chance to ask what that meant before Michelle started to explain. "You know, out on a date there will be guys I'll have to make out with to see if they're the one," Michelle's eyes gleamed with excitement as she continued, "I'm going to need to feel up their crotch to make sure they're the right size too." Groaning slightly ginger nodded. "It wouldn't be worth bedding them if they weren't bigger than you in that department after all, now would it?"

"No, Ms." Replied ginger picturing Michelle groping another guy's crotch while they kissed.

"And it wouldn't be like they couldn't touch me while I did that right?" Michelle slowly brought the condom to ginger's lips as she continued. "I'm sure they'd want to check out my merchandise too!" Watching as ginger licked her lips, Michelle moved her mouth closer to ginger's ear so that as she whispered ginger could feel her breath. "So you're okay with a real man fondling my ass, and groping my chest," Michelle turned the condom so the open end was near ginger's lips while pushing her finger against the full tip, "while he kisses me?"

Instead of being able to answer, ginger groaned loudly as the condom was pushed into her mouth inside out around Michelle's finger. Michelle slowly fucked ginger's mouth with the condom while ginger sucked it as hard as she could. Feeling her sissy husband's body shudder with excitement, as well as seeing the expression on her face, Michelle knew ginger truly wanted this as much, if not more than she did.

"Well won't this be fun!" Michelle said as she extracted her finger from the condom. "I haven't dated a single guy since my husband," sliding off the bed, leaving ginger bond and quivering with a condom hanging from her mouth, "I do hope I can find a real stud to show me what I've been missing!"

Michelle left ginger like that for almost half an hour, although to ginger it felt like a lifetime. Not only was she bound on the bed in her favorite lingerie and heels, but she was trapped in her own mind with images of Michelle and a faceless, well built, well hung stud. It was more than enough to arouse ginger again, a fact she could not conceal when Michelle reentered the bedroom.

"Seems someone's excited again!" Michelle teased. "What were you thinking about," she said playfully while trying to act stern, "and tell me the truth baby girl!"

Looking over at her wife, who was now wearing a long satin robe and standing with her hands on her hips, ginger saw the incredible beauty of her and within her. Michelle had a power to her, one neither of them had truly explored until this past year, and ginger knew she could easily bed any man she desired. It would not be a matter of if, it would only be a matter of when.

"I was thinking about watching you," clearing her throat, ginger's throat somehow had dried to the point it made talking difficult, "with a man."

"A real man?" Michelle pressed.

"Yes, Ms.," came her ashamed reply, "a real man, while I hide in my lingerie and heels watching and waiting to clean you up!"

Michelle slowly moved to the bed, cradling ginger's hard cock in her hands. Hearing her sissy husband moan, and feeling her twist against the bonds, Michelle lovingly licked her way around ginger's rock hard shaft. She could taste ginger's precum and what had remained after Michelle had removed the condom. Sliding her index finger slowly up the shaft, Michelle licked the tip capturing more precum on her tongue.

Putting ginger's cock slowly back on her sissy husband's abdomen, Michelle moved so her face was right above ginger's before speaking. "No matter who I bed," she said staring into ginger's eyes, "no matter how big, or how thick they are, they will never be you!" Leaning down Michelle forcefully kissed ginger, pinning her head to the bed. "I will never love them the way I love you." Michelle said as she broke their kiss.

"I do wish I could hug you right now!" Replied ginger.

"I do too," Michelle giggled, "but someone likes to be tied up and teased!"

Eventually Michelle did untie ginger. After they both cleaned up, the two slept soundly, ginger lying in Michelle's arms, their minds filled with possibilities and dreams of faceless men bringing Michelle to new orgasmic heights.

As planned, two weeks later they headed to a mountain resort they visited a couple times a year. The area was touristy, but their accommodations were a secluded upscale cabin, allowing ginger to wear nothing but lingerie while they were in the room and on the balcony. The room also offered a fantastic view, with parking for two cars right outside the door. Minutes from the small town, which had several bars and other touristy offerings, it was the perfect first step to finding a reasonable suitor. Their usually daily activities were interrupted by discussions about men as they walked past or came into sight. It was obvious Michelle was looking for someone in their early 20's, not overly built but definitely in shape, and handsome. Not only could ginger not blame her, but the fact the guy Michelle would be bedding would be in better shape and more "manly" in general was part of her fantasy as well.

That evening Michelle dressed ginger in a simple black thong under the loose fitting jeans and button down shirt she would wear to the bar. Sitting as comfortably as she could in just a black thong on the patio, ginger waited for Michelle to get ready. It was agonizing knowing Michelle was going through all this effort to woo some other man. Hearing Michelle's high heels on the hard wood floor, ginger rose to meet her.

"Uh, wow!" Exclaimed ginger at the sight of her wife. "I'm not sure where those jeans came from," ginger felt her thong tighten I the front, "but you look like you were poured into them!"

"They do wonders for my ass too!" Michelle proudly said turning to show off her denim covered butt.

Michelle wore a pair of black and tan ankle boots, tight fitting jeans, and a black spaghetti strap top that crisscrossed her back. With her hair pulled up and light makeup she looked 5 to 6 years younger, just where she needed to be for her desired catch. Hooking her finger into the front of ginger's thong, Michelle led her sissy husband into the cabin to finalize his outfit.

"Okay, we're going to try something else completely different this evening," Michelle said with a familiar and scary look about her, "are you game for an adventure?"

"You mean an adventure on top of our current adventure Ms.?"

"You can never have too many adventures!" Michelle quipped. "Now pull your thong down and do try to get yourself under control."

It wasn't easy to not be aroused with Michelle looking as she did, the idea she was on the prowl tonight only added to ginger's arousal. With the help of a light slap to her swollen balls, ginger managed to get her hardon under control. Michelle knew she had to act quickly. Moving in such a way that she leaned forward, blocking ginger's view of her crotch with the back of her head, Michelle slid a plastic ring over ginger's flaccid boy parts. Just as ginger's cock started to become aroused again, Michelle slid a lubed plastic sheath over it. While ginger could not see what was happening, the telltale sound of a small padlock fastening sent shivers up her spine.

"Now, I need you on your absolute best behavior tonight," Michelle said as she held up her hand, dangling a small silver key from her index finger, "I'm going to get hit on, flirt with, and certainly get stared at by real men who want to get me out of these jeans." Looking down ginger could see a small plastic cage trapping her growing cock. "Just to make sure you don't come in and play the hero if a guy pushes too far with me," Michelle said flicking the lock on the chastity cage with her finger, "the only way this comes off tonight is if you behave yourself and let me take care of myself. Got it?"

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers