Creating Ginger Ch. 09

Story Info
Michelle delves deeper into cuckholdry w/ the willing ginger.
8.9k words
4.7
18.3k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of a loving, married couple who wanted to expand their boundaries. It involves crossdressing, gender play and their foray into dominance and submission. If these are not topics you are interested in, then please move along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say ginger was in hell would be an understatement, although it would be more accurate to call it sissy hell instead of the whole fire and brimstone type. Standing in their hosts home, ginger attempted to ignore everything happening in her mind and from her neck down to focus on the conversation she was having with Steve and Joe Sr. It was a near impossible task though. Underneath her rather mundane dress slacks, shirt and jacket ginger had on stockings, a tan camisole and something Ms. Michelle referred to as her "punishment thong" because it was one size too small. The punishment had been deserved as ginger had tried to pretend to be sick rather than go to their host's home and gotten caught. On top of all that, ginger's recently fucked bottom had a large plug inside and her cock caged both of which were held firmly in place by the tight thong.

"What do you think?" Steve's voice was barely perceptible to ginger. "Hey, are you here?"

"Oh, sorry," shaking her head, ginger sheepishly responded, "I must have drifted off."

"Joe was inviting us out for 18 tomorrow," Steve said clapping ginger on the back, "what do you think? Are you in?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"Maybe I can get one of my boys to fill out the foursome," Joe Sr. said turning his attention elsewhere, "Tim are you up for 18 tomorrow?"

"Yeah!" Joe Sr.'s youngest son replied eagerly, "Count me in!"

"That will work," Sr. continued, "I'd ask Junior but he seems to have a girl close by that is keeping his attention."

"Oh?" Asked the ever lecherous Steve. "I wonder what hot piece he's got? Did he bring her tonight?"

"If he did," Sr. said scornfully, "I'd make sure she spent time with your wife!"

"Hey, a guy can look right?" Steve pressed, ignoring Sr.'s disdain at his wandering eye. "Plus, a good looking kid like your son," Steve nudged ginger, "I bet she's a real smoke show!"

Standing there, listening to Steve talk about how hot Joe Jr.'s girlfriend must be was even more mental torment for ginger. Just that morning Jr. had taken advantage of the unseasonably warm North Carolina weather to go for a jog. A jog that took him around the corner to Michelle's bed. The short notice of his arrival meant ginger had to be unceremoniously pushed out of the bed and crawl under it not to be spotted. Michelle had greeted her lover with open arms and legs, while ginger swept up dust bunnies below them. Unable to see what was going on, ginger was left to simply listen while the young stud ravaged Michelle, bringing her to several loud orgasms. As always, upon Joe's departure, ginger eagerly lapped his cum from Michelle. As much as she enjoyed, even relished it, ginger somewhat hated herself for enjoying it so much. Joe was barely out the door before ginger was wantonly sucking him out of her wife.

Further adding to gingers emasculation, Michelle then pulled ginger's hard cock into her abused pussy. While not small, she was no match for Joe's size. Having to pull her baby blue hipster panties out of the way, and feeling the satin material of her nightie against her body, ginger felt anything but manly as she exploded quickly inside Michelle. All this flashed through ginger's mind as Steve talked about what he thought Joe Jr.'s girlfriend must look like.

Rather than listen to Steve's description of who Junior could land, Joe Sr. walked off to "check on his wife", leaving ginger to listen to it. While there was no way Steve could know that the hot piece of ass was Michelle, ginger eventually tired of the conversation as well.

"Steve, lay off." ginger tersely responded. "Not everyone has the same wandering mind as you."

"True," Steve replied not so subtly adjusting his crotch, "but not everyone's wife looks like yours!"

Scanning the room ginger couldn't spot Michelle. There were several couples in different rooms, so she could have been in another one. Continuing to look, ginger couldn't find Junior either. A bit of panic set in as ginger continued to look around. Michelle had picked a dark blue off the shoulder cocktail dress, and made it a point to let ginger know she'd forgone wearing bottoms because she was "too sore". As she began to wonder if Michelle was off somewhere with Joe she thankfully appeared in a doorway, motioning for ginger to join her.

Quickly making her way to Michelle, ginger loved the look of her wife. The dress was not so snug it was inappropriate but certainly showed off Michelle's hard fought figure. The heels, tall but not too tall, gave wonderful shape to her legs, and her pulled back hair highlighted her elegant neck and shoulders.

"I was beginning to wonder where you disappeared to," ginger started to say as Michelle grabbed her hand pulling her around the corner, "what were ..."

Her words were quickly interrupted as Michelle pulled ginger in for a deep kiss. A deep kiss with a mouthful of Joe's cum. While she wanted to be upset, wanted to pull away, wanted to make a scene ginger instead buried her tongue into Michelle's mouth searching out what her boy toy had left behind! The brazenness of not only Joe but of her wife, to have her suck him off with their neighbors and friends not far away, turned ginger on to the point her cock strained at the cage. Michelle eventually pushed ginger back, needing to catch her breath.

"Well I'd say you're mad by what I did," Michelle teased, "but it's quite obvious you're not!" Blushing at the fact Michelle knew exactly how ginger felt, ginger absentmindedly licked her lips. "I hear you're golfing tomorrow too!" Shocked that she knew already, ginger simply nodded. "I do hope you get to enjoy yourself," Michelle said squeezing the front of ginger's crotch, "you know that I will enjoy myself while you're gone!" Taking ginger by the wrist, Michelle led her back to the room everyone had congregated in. "Don't forget to check your phone before you come in," she said with a wink, "we wouldn't want anything awkward to happen."

Shuddering at the idea that not only would Michelle be bedding Joe for the fourth time in as many days, but that he could still be there after a 5 hour round of golf, ginger swallowed hard. If she was too sore to wear undies today what would she be too sore to wear tomorrow? With the fresh taste of Joe in her mouth, ginger had a difficult time not being aroused by yet another chance for cleanup duty. Then there was the other thing hanging out there, Michelle had been slowly working up to being able to take Joe in her ass. Just thinking about it sent a chill through ginger's body. What had once seemed like something she would never do was possibly becoming a reality soon, and Michelle had been preparing ginger for that. Each time ginger licked Michelle clean, Michelle made sure ginger's tongue searched her ass for Joe's cum. Each time ginger became more and more willing to stick her tongue further and further into Michelle's ass. Now just thinking about it, ginger could feel Michelle's puckered ring around the tip of her tongue.

"What was that?" Michelle squeezed ginger's hand as she asked the question.

"What was what?" Asked ginger aware that they were now in earshot of friends.

"You just let out a moan," Michelle whispered tersely, "a not so quiet one at that!"

"Sorry."

The evening after that point was uneventful. Able to avoid both Steve and Junior, ginger chatted with the youngest sibling, Tim. He was similar in build to his older brother, maybe more muscular and an inch or two shorter, but very close in overall appearance. They could almost be twins. Maybe ginger could pretend that Tim was actually Joe during their golf round tomorrow. Maybe.

Walking back home later in the evening, ginger's arm tucked into Michelle's, ginger's mind still raced about the next morning. Once in the house, ginger set about getting her clothing ready for golf while Michelle picked out the bottoms she would wear under her pants.

"So baby girl," Michelle said as she leaned back on the counter watching ginger lay out her clothing, "did you learn your lesson tonight?"

"Yes, I did Ms."

"Faking that you're sick is really beneath you," Michelle's voice had a cocky tone to it, "and because you faked your illness this evening, you forced me to take a risk I wouldn't have normally." Michelle waited for her words to sink in a bit before continuing. "I had no intention in giving Joe a blowjob tonight," she said pausing to lick her lips as if searching for more of him that was left behind, "but you seemed so adamant in not going, I felt I had to do it." Watching ginger's shoulders slouch, Michelle knew she'd made her point. The fact that what she'd said was true helped, she really did have no intention of doing anything with Joe, but ginger needed to learn a lesson. "Now, we will leave that behind us," Michelle said making her way to ginger, and taking her sissy husband's hand, "let's go to bed, you have an early tee time tomorrow!"

Dutifully following, ginger was happy to finally be released from the punishment thong, unfortunately, the cage would remain in place. Sleeping somewhat fitfully because of the cage, ginger tip toed out of the bedroom to shower in the spare room and get ready to head out. Stopping back through to kiss Michelle goodbye, she told her to have fun while she was gone.

"Oh I am sure I will!" Michelle sleepily replied. "Just don't get caught watching us on your phone!"

Getting dressed, ginger thought about returning to the bedroom to see if she could remove the cage before leaving but thought better. Michelle had caught her childish attempt at pretending to be sick, ginger was going to have to deal with the punishment. Taking a Q-tip, ginger applied Vaseline to the inside rails to avoid uncomfortable rubbing before tugging her bottoms into place. As it was, ginger was happy to be wearing her most comfortable wear if bikinis instead of that damn punishment thong again! Heading out, ginger backed down the driveway, into the street then looked in her rear view mirror.

"Horny fucker!" she quipped as she spotted the all too familiar sports car down the street. "At least you waited until you were sure I was gone!"

Driving to the golf course, ginger resisted the urge to check her phone and see what she was missing. Pulling into a parking space, ginger couldn't resist any longer. Scrolling through the cameras, ginger found Michelle and Joe still in the bedroom. Given Joe's stamina, she doubted they'd already had sex, but there he was spooning Michelle, his right arm draped possessively over her body. Adjusting her cage, ginger slid out of the car making sure to hit the record button before stuffing her phone into her golf bag. The last thing she needed was to have Steve see her looking in on Michelle and Joe!

Meeting the remainder of her foursome in the club house, ginger enjoyed the small talk and feeling a bit more like a "guy". As their group moved along pretty well ginger didn't have time to check her phone, and for the most part put what was going on at home out of her mind. Eventually the temptation was too much, ginger excused herself to the bathroom, locking herself in a stall. They were no longer in the bedroom, or the kitchen, or the living room. Finally finding them, ginger could see the back of the patio chair that Michelle was straddling as she rode Joe's fat cock. Instantly mesmerized by the look on Michelle's face, ginger swallowed, shaking her head and realizing that her mouth was watering at the sight.

"You almost done in there?" Steve's voice shook ginger from her trance.

"Oh, yeah." Replied ginger quickly locking her phone and making her way out of stall.

Steve made some kind of small talk, but ginger struggled to even respond with a grunt. All she could picture were Michelle's legs dangling on either side of the chair, her hands tightly gripping the back, and the look on her face. Straining at the cage, ginger struggled to keep her cock in check.

"Staying for another beer?" Steve asked completely oblivious to ginger's internal strife.

"No," came the weak reply, "I'm going to head home."

"Your loss!" Steve replied.

With all her willpower, ginger avoided looking at her phone, even when she was stopped at a light. The idea of going to the hospital with a cage on, or even in her bikinis was not appealing at all. Parking down the street, ginger again searched the cameras to find Michelle and Joe. They'd moved to the living room, looking closely, ginger could see Michelle's legs tucked underneath her a bit.

"Oh my God!" Blurted ginger. "She's doing it!"

Checking to make sure the video was recording, ginger grabbed her caged cock trying to keep it from bursting out of her cage while she watched Joe sink his shaft into Michelle's ass. Thankfully he was going slowly, he'd surely hurt her if she didn't. Feeling brazen, ginger slowly pulled down the street, coasting into the driveway as slowly and quietly as she could. Parking the car out of sight, ginger kept her eyes on the screen as she snuck into her own home! For the first time she felt like she didn't belong there. Even in the garage ginger could hear Michelle crying out.

Slipping into the house, ginger tip toed into the bathroom to remove her golf clothing and placing it quietly into the hamper. With nothing laid out, ginger opted for a coordinating bra, heels and a short robe. Taking her heels into the bathroom closet, ginger watched as Joe came causing Michelle to howl loudly. Watching them both collapse on to the couch ginger felt her mouth watering again. Their bodies were almost breathing in unison, both of them covered in perspiration, and obviously exhausted. To ginger they seemed to stay in that position forever, until Michelle mustered the energy to move her legs.

"I need to clean up," Joe said as he slowly stood, "do you need a towel or something?"

"I'm good for now." Michelle's voice was full of exhaustion yet with a hint of pleasure. "And as much as I hate to say it," Michelle barely lifted her head, "he's surely going to be home soon."

"He!" Murmured ginger. Michelle's husband's name wasn't even mentioned, it was simply he. Standing in her 3 ½" heels in the closet, ginger then had to giggle about being referred to as "he". It was the first time in over a year that ginger had been referred to as a he within the confines of their home.

The quick trip down irony lane was interrupted by Joe's entrance into the bathroom. Immediately having flash backs to the day Steve had come over, ginger quietly and firmly grabbed the closet door while Joe relieved himself barely 2 feet away. After a quick wash of his hands Joe was back to bid Michelle goodbye as he got dressed.

"That was amazing," Michelle cooed, trembling slightly, "thank you!" The words caused Joe to chuckle slightly. "What?" Michelle asked, lifting herself to her shoulders. "What is so funny?"

"I'm just not used to being thanked for," Joe stammered a bit struggling for the words, "you know, sex."

"Well," Michelle winked, "my mother didn't raise me to be rude, and truth be told, I was thanking you for how you were gentle with my ass." Another giggle as Joe stepped into his shoes. "Yes!" Michelle feigned being upset. "I am thanking you for fucking my ass! Happy?"

"Elated actually!" Joe quipped giving Michelle's ass a quick spank. "I hope you move before he comes home," Joe said giving Michelle one last kiss, "I'd hate to see you try to explain being on the couch like that."

"Covered in cum and recently fucked?" Michelle snickered.

"Yeah, something like that."

"Don't worry," Michelle replied, "I'm just waiting for my legs to muster enough energy to hold me up. I'll be fine in a bit."

Joe practically skipped out the door to the garage, happily revving his sports car as the garage door opened before pulling out. Before the door even started closing ginger slid out of the closet, locking the door from the garage to the house before rushing to Michelle.

"Oh there's my pretty girl!" Michelle said looking over ginger. "I knew I forgot to do something before you got home," she smirked, arching her back giving ginger a better look, "so what is it you want to do right now baby girl?"

Knowing what was coming, ginger debated fighting the humiliation of having to beg. It was bad enough her young lover had just left after spending however many hours ravishing Michelle. Add to that, he had been allowed to enter Michelle's ass after she'd sworn for years that ginger was "too big". On top of both of those things, ginger, standing there in lingerie and heels was going to have to beg and plead to be allowed to lick and suck her lover's cum from Michelle's ass. All this would happen while ginger's caged cock raged inside its plastic prison and continued to soak the front of her panties. It was no use trying to resist, now in sight of it, seeing his cum seeping and oozing down Michelle's inner thighs and pussy, ginger was defenseless and completely devoid of will power.

"Please Ms.," already on her knees ginger's voice dripped of desperation, "please may I ..." The words caught in her throat. For as wet as her mouth had been it was now dry. "Please may I," starting again, hands folded in front of her, "lick you clean, and taste your lover!"

"You don't even care where it's coming out of do you?" Michelle taunted reaching behind her body and gripping her butt cheek.

"NO!" Acquiesced ginger.

"Go ahead sissy!"

Before Michelle had fully said the three words giving ginger permission, her sissy husband was already quickly crawling to the couch. Michelle giggled as ginger's tongue followed the thick white streams leaking from her ass, not because of any other reason than it tickled her. With no restraint, ginger's tongue and mouth probed and sucked, searching for every last drop Joe had left behind. Unabashed and groaning loudly, ginger's tongue probed her wife's sore hole.

"What a dirty girl you are ginger!" Michelle teased as she grasped the back of ginger's head firmly holding her in place. "Lucky for you," Michelle flicked on the remote so she could see the two of them in action on the large screen TV, "that enema kit you picked up the other day was put to good use this morning before Joe filled me with his cock and cum!" Groaning loudly again, ginger's hands gripped Michelle's hips tightly. "You can't crawl inside me baby girl!" Teased Michelle.

Releasing ginger's head, Michelle chuckled as she watched ginger continue to lavish her ass with her mouth and tongue. As the grip on Michelle's hips eased, Michelle slid her foot and leg until she could feel ginger's cage against her calf. The wetness she felt was undeniable, as was the drawn out moan when Michelle began to slowly rub ginger's aching crotch.

"Now I know you are used to things happening a certain way," Michelle's voice was tired yet she was still very much in control, "after my plaything leaves, you like to try to fill the void he's left behind." Michelle watched ginger's eyes flutter as she spoke. "This is a bit different though," sliding her hand underneath her body, Michelle began to slowly tease herself, "because he not only fucked my ass but also my pussy." Shuddering at her own words, her fingers and the continued attention of ginger's mouth, Michelle tried to focus and continue. "So I have a little challenge for you today," Michelle watched ginger try to focus on her words as well as still lavish her ass, "if you can last more than 5 thrusts in my pussy, tonight after you've recovered you can put your cock where your tongue has been, understood?"

"YES, MS.!" Panted ginger before thrusting her tongue inside Michelle's sore hole.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers