Creating Ginger Ch. 11

Story Info
Another night with Joe, and the announcement of a trip.
6.6k words
4.69
10.5k
10

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of a loving, married couple who wanted to expand their boundaries. It involves crossdressing, gender play and their foray into dominance and submission. If these are not topics you are interested in, then please move along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Much to ginger's dismay, Joe was home for just over 3 weeks before returning for his last semester in college and spent most nights in Ms. Michelle's bed. What was almost as bad as having to sneak out of the house in the morning to go to work was listening to Ms. Michelle in bed with her young stud. The fact ginger couldn't help but watch was worse. Each night, morning and at least once during her work day ginger's eyes were glued to the screen as Joe brought Ms. Michelle a level of sexual satisfaction she never could. Joe was in his early 20's, fit, with a voracious sex drive and a cock that made ginger tremble.

Thankfully Ms. Michelle's stud was discreet, although ginger wondered what Joe could possibly think of their marriage? Did he think of it at all? Certainly not while he was carrying on with Ms. Michelle, but where did he think Ms. Michelle's husband was at night? Much to ginger's dismay Joe's parents had them over for a holiday get together. Joe was casual and polite to both of them, of course it would have been alarming to everyone if Joe had grabbed Ms. Michelle's butt or kissed her with the passion, he had that morning. Instead, he was more than happy to firmly shake ginger's hand and give Ms. Michelle a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Nice to see you again," Joe said with a big smile, "how are the workouts going?"

"Very well," anxiously replied ginger before clearing her throat, "thanks for the program."

"My pleasure," Joe's tone was dripping cockiness, "just keep up on the cardio." Joe shot a glance at Michelle with a wry smile, "It's all about the cardio."

"I will," came ginger's perturbed response knowing what cardio Joe was referring to, "thanks again."

Joe smirked again, and did he wink? It quickly seemed to ginger that not only had Joe spoken about fucking her wife as cardio, but ginger had actually thanked him for it! No, she was sure of it, just as sure as she was that her face now matched the bright red bikinis she had on.

"Now, now babygirl," Ms. Michelle whispered, "you'd have more than a lot of explaining to do if you act on what you're feeling right now." Stepping in front of ginger, Ms. Michelle's hand deftly cupped ginger's crotch as she spoke. "We won't be here long," she said giving ginger a squeeze, "and tonight is his last night home for a few weeks."

"Okay," quietly groused ginger, "i'm sorry Ms."

"Trust me, we both need a break," Michelle continued while inconspicuously rubbing ginger's caged clit, "I never thought I'd get tired of his cock, but a woman can only take so much!" Instead of feeling rage, ginger's body shuddered briefly as visions of Ms. Michelle being ravaged by Joe filled her mind. "Plus, his whole lingerie and heels thing has cost us two sets of really nice sheets!" The little groan ginger let out was exactly what Ms. Michelle had been waiting for, "He'll be over tonight by the way, but tomorrow will be a girl's day for us!"

Lowering her head, ginger felt Ms. Michelle's hand pull away as she went off to talk with Joe's mother. For the remainder of the night ginger spoke mostly with her friend Steve, as well as Joe's dad and younger brother. Only once had the conversation been side tracked to Joe's "piece of ass" he kept disappearing to see while he was home. Throughout the night ginger did her best to not let the conversation get to her, but it wasn't easy.

On the way home Ms. Michelle had ginger take Her arm as they walked. She spoke more of their "girl's day", whatever that meant, back in the house ginger was quickly attired in a naughty Santa's helper outfit to go with the time of year. While she felt somewhat silly in the very short skirt and ruffled bottom panties, she loved the feel of the white stockings and look of her legs in the towering heels. They'd been home barely an hour before the garage door opened signaling Joe's arrival.

"Up to your spot my little voyeuristic love!" Ms. Michelle said giving ginger a soft kiss on the lips.

"Yes, Ms." Replied ginger slowly picking up her tablet as she stepped toward the stairs.

"One second baby girl," Ms. Michelle called out, "I need you to unzip the back of my dress." Without a word ginger complied, unzipping the back of Ms. Michelle's red sheath dress. "Thank you!" Ms. Michelle replied giving ginger a wink over Her shoulder.

Ms. Michelle slid the dress off Her shoulders allowing it to drop to Her hips revealing Her red lace demi bra and garter belt. Slipping the dress past Her hips, ginger all but lost sight of her as Ms. Michelle's shapely bottom came into view. The garter belt held a pair of tan stockings with subtle back seams meeting the two red bows on the back of her 4" red heels.

"Well, aren't you quite a sight!" Joe said as he entered the living room while ginger tip toed up the stairs. "I love all those little bows!"

Michelle smiled confidently, She'd picked out this lingerie specifically for Her lover. Small red bows barely hid rock-hard nipples, a line of three red bows marked the path down the front of the mostly lace front thong, while bows accentuated where the stockings met the garters as well as where the bra straps met Her the cups of the bra.

"Want to nibble them off Stud?" Ms. Michelle's sultry voice hid Her anxiousness.

Striding confidently to Her, Joe gripped Michelle's hips, lifting Her off Her feet and feeling Her legs wrap around His waist. With Her ankles locked behind his back Joe's hands shifted to Michelle's bare butt. Michelle's arms wrapped around Joe's neck as their mouths found each other.

Upstairs, ginger settle into her bedroom, tugging at the front of her panties as if the act would magically create more room in her cage. Sitting with her back straight, legs spread in the most unladylike way, ginger rested her head in her hands while staring at the screen in front of her. Joe had already set Ms. Michelle on the counter, Her bra now folded down exposing both of Her breasts, which he'd already spent considerable time devouring. Watching intently as Ms. Michelle's lover's mouth moved further down her body, ginger moaned softly as Joe slid Ms. Michelle's thong aside assaulting her with his tongue.

Michelle leaned backward, exposing Herself to Her lover's valiant attempts. His oral skills would never match ginger's but he made up for it in other areas. Holding Joe's head with one hand, leaning back on Her other elbow, Michelle turned Her view to the nearest hidden camera knowing She would be looking directly at ginger. Blowing her sissy husband, a kiss, then giving a slow lick of Her upper lip, Ms. Michelle embellished Her orgasm by Her lover's tongue.

"Thank you for that!" Michelle cooed as Joe raised himself to his feet before plunging her tongue into his mouth.

Continuing to watch from her darkened room, ginger watched as to two lovers continued their extended tryst throughout the downstairs. Eventually Ms. Michelle was relieved of Her bra and thong, the latter surely saturated with their combined bodily fluids. Ms. Michelle was nearing the point of exhaustion when Her finally sated lover carried Her up the stairs. Allowing him to use the upstairs bathroom first, Ms. Michelle pressed Her tiny thong to Her recently filled pussy while stepping out of her heels.

"I'll be back in a minute." Michelle said as she ran her fingers over Joe's chest as she walked past him into the bathroom.

Slipping quietly through the hidden door, Michelle tip toed to ginger's room, finding Her sissy husband lying on the bed. Her knees still slightly weak from Joe's carnal efforts, Michelle wasted no time straddling ginger's mouth.

"Did you enjoy your show baby girl?" Michelle hissed as ginger's tongue plunged into her. "Oh, I'll take that as a yes," She cooed while ginger's talented tongue more than made up for Joe's lack of oral skills, "I have a present for you as well!"

Barely able to pay attention to what Ms. Michelle was saying, ginger devoured her Wife, savoring the taste of Her and Her lover. It took ginger's talented tongue barely two minutes to bring Ms. Michelle to a thundering orgasm. Collapsing on top of ginger, Ms. Michelle gave ginger a soft kiss, pressing Her mostly naked body into Her sissy husband's.

"While you may lack in one or two departments compared to him," Michelle softly moaned through an aftershock, "he will never compare to you in that department." In the dark ginger beamed with pride at the compliment. "Here is your present," Ms. Michelle whispered while slipping the sopping wet crotch of Her thong between ginger's painted lips, "I mean, aside from the one I just gave you."

With a quick kiss to ginger's forehead, Michelle scampered out of the spare sissy bedroom and back through the bathroom into e bedroom where Joe was waiting. Slowly sucking the wet thong in her mouth, ginger watched as Ms. Michelle slid under the covers and into Her lover's arms with Her stockings and garter belt still in place. Waiting until She'd settled against his body, Joe falling asleep while possessively spooning her wife, before ginger slid out of bed to change into her nightie.

In the morning, as she'd become accustomed, ginger was awakened by the cries of pleasure from Ms. Michelle's bed. Quickly grabbing the tablet, ginger was soon afforded the view she knew all too well, although this morning was a little different. The trouble and effort it had taken to install a peephole camera above the bed had finally paid off. Before her on the screen was Ms. Michelle, who was lying on top of Joe but facing upward. Her body wiggled and writhed while their four hands explored Her body with abandon. The look on Her face was one of intense pleasure as she stared into the camera, seemingly looking into ginger's eyes while Joe had his way with Her.

"Oh my GOD!" Michelle bellowed. "I'm cumming!" Michelle's fingers moved so quickly over Her clit they seemed like a blur to ginger. It took Michell little time to recover, while Her hands slowed Joe's efforts had not. "Cum inside me Stud!" Michelle groaned loudly while still staring at ginger through the tiny camera lens. "Fill me with your cum!"

"Holy fuck!" Joe's eyes went wide behind Michelle. "Ugh! I'm cumming too!" Joe roughly tugged Michelle's nipples as he filled Her ass with cum.

Michelle's cry was almost inaudible but the look on Her face told ginger all she needed to know. Michelle's mouth and eyes were wide open although She was unable to see or speak. Instead, Her body simply trembled from Her toes to Her fingertips before Her entire body went slack. The expression on Her face unchanged, Michelle could only breathe heavily as ginger stared from the other room.

"That was unreal!" Joe panted from behind Her, sweeping Michelle's hair from his face. "I'm going to miss starting my days like this!" Joe continued as his strong arms wrapped around Michelle's quivering body.

"I'd say me too," Michelle replied, finally able to find strength to speak, "but even my lips are sore!"

"Which ones?" Joe snarkily asked from behind her.

"All of them!" Replied Michelle giving his arms a playful smack.

They cuddled and giggled like lovers a bit longer before Joe eventually rolled them onto their side. Slipping out of bed, Joe turned on the shower before relieving himself. Watching her Wife shower with Her lover was even more painful than watching Her have sex. There was a level of intimacy in showering, and while ginger enjoyed the voyeuristic aspects of Ms. Michelle's sex life, this was an unfortunate side effect. It would be another hour before Joe finally said his goodbyes. While ginger would say that she was more relieved, Michelle was happy to see Joe go too. She hadn't been kidding about being sore everywhere, even Her stomach muscles ached from Her repeated orgasms.

"There's My pretty girl!" Ms. Michelle smiled as ginger entered the living room. "Did you enjoy your show this morning?" Before ginger could answer, Ms. Michelle hushed Her sissy husband. "Let Me find out for Myself!" Ms. Michelle reached into the side table removing the key to ginger's cage. "Pull down your pretty panties and let Me see!"

Blushing deeply, ginger pulled down her white satin bikinis with the obvious wet spot in the front. Ms. Michelle motioned with Her finger for ginger to remove them completely.

"Why don't you put that big ole wet spot in your mouth while I tend to your cute little clitty."

Blushing even deeper at how Ms. Michelle referred to ginger's crotch, she immediately complied. Once free of the cage, ginger's dripping clitty quickly got hard. Wrapping Her fingers around ginger's shaft, Ms. Michelle led them to the couch, pushing ginger onto her back, the short white nightie falling across ginger's abdomen.

"Before we enjoy our girl's day," Michelle said slowly sliding Her body over ginger's, "I'm going to play a little game with you." Ms. Michelle slipped the semi sheer red robe She'd been wearing off as She spoke. "I'm going to just sit on your adorable clitty," Ms. Michelle said as She straddled ginger's hips and guided Herself toward ginger's crotch, "and if you can last for more than two minutes for the next week we will do whatever you want however you want to do it!"

Eyes open wide ginger tried to digest what she was hearing. Was Ms. Michelle giving her permission to be Her real lover for the week and not just Her sissy husband?

"Yes, baby girl," Ms. Michelle said sliding ginger's clitty into Her rather loose pussy, "no cage, wear what you want, and have real sex with Me anyway you wish!" Groaning in acceptance ginger tensed her entire body desperately trying not to orgasm. "Imagine tying Me to the bed and having your way with Me!" Tensing more, ginger's body raged and ached. "Yes, baby girl," continued Ms. Michelle as She ground Her ass into ginger's hips, "even there!"

"Ohhhhhhhhggggooooodddddddd!" moaned ginger as she desperately tried to keep from cumming.

"I certainly hope you'll last a bit longer than this if you want to replace his amazing cock too!" Ms. Michelle teased seeing the desperate look on Her sissy husband's face. "I swear this morning he was going to split me in two!" She could see it was working, ginger would barely last another 15 seconds. "And then he started cumming!" Digging her nails into ginger's skin through the nightie only added to the sensations driving ginger to orgasm. "There was just so much of it! I'm surprised none came out of my nose by the time he was done!"

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Nearly wept ginger as her clitty exploded inside Ms. Michelle.

"Awww, poor baby girl," Michelle teased as ginger exploded inside Her, "was that your orgasm? And so soon." Reaching behind Her body, Michelle milked ginger as best She could before letting her flaccid clitty slip. "I guess you just didn't want to fuck my ass bad enough," She teased as She moved, positioning Her wet pussy over ginger's mouth, "or even tie Me up! I'm surprised about that considering how often you'd tried to do it before your true self came out." Squeezing and pushing Her abdomen, emptying Her pussy into ginger's waiting mouth. "Instead, My sweet baby girl will remain the best lesbian lover I could hope for!"

Skipping the orgasm, Michelle slowly raised Herself from ginger's mouth instead of letting Her sissy husband finish. Instead, She scooped fingerful after fingerful of sissy juice and Her own secretions into ginger's wanton mouth. By the time She was done cleaning ginger up like this, ginger's clitty was hard again.

"I tell you what," Ms. Michelle said extending Her hand to help ginger off the couch, "I'll give you another shot at showing some inkling of self-control today." Smoothing the front of ginger's nightie Ms. Michelle continued. "If you can keep that under control today," Ms. Michelle said grazing ginger's clitty with Her fingers, "then we can forego the cage, if not it goes back on."

"Yes, Ms.!" Replied ginger trying to figure out how to make herself soft again.

"Go draw us a bath," Ms. Michelle instructed, "by the time the tub is full I expect you to be soft."

"Yes, Ms.!" Responded ginger quickly running to the stairs with one hand gripping her rebellious appendage.

All but collapsing on the couch, Michelle needed a minute to compose Herself. She'd managed the last 20 minutes with ginger on sheer exhaustion as Joe had woken Her up around 3 this morning and again before he finally left. Michelle had lost count of the times She had orgasmed in the last 12 hours but it had to be double digits as Joe had moved them through multiple positions and locations both downstairs and in the bedroom. Michelle hadn't been kidding when She'd said She was sore, as with each of his successive blasts from his monster cock had taken more and more time to achieve. Even ginger, who's boy cock wasn't really all that small comparatively, had made Her ache as it entered Her.

Upstairs ginger ran the bath, adding rose oil and bubbles as the water level rose. Adding several candles and getting the room ready for whatever Ms. Michelle had planned. Ms. Michelle entered the room carrying a pitcher and two champagne glasses, raising an eyebrow at ginger who jumped into action. Setting a small table from the bedroom next to the tub, Ms. Michelle placed the pitcher and glasses on it then ordered ginger to pour two glasses. As ginger complied, Ms. Michelle slipped into the tub, pausing momentarily as her sore body parts hit the hot water.

"Do you have everything under control ginger?" Ms. Michelle asked as She settled into the tub.

"Yes, Ms.!" Replied ginger.

"Show Me!" Ms. Michelle instructed while motioning with Her index finger for ginger to raise her nightie. As ginger complied, showing her mostly flaccid clitty, Ms. Michelle complimented her control. "Good job baby girl," She smugly stated, "now take off your nightie and get in, it's girl's day!"

Quickly getting into the tub, ginger relished the fact that she and Ms. Michelle were sipping mimosas in the tub together. The conversation was relaxing, enjoyable and light. It was close to an hour before they exited the tub relaxed and slightly pruney. Handing ginger a towel, Ms. Michelle stood while ginger patted Her body dry then applied moisturizer.

"Now let Me ask," Ms. Michelle said coyly, "if I do the same to you will you be able to keep yourself under control?"

"Most likely not Ms." Sheepishly replied ginger.

"Then dry and moisturize yourself," She said turning to exit the bathroom, "then meet Me in the bedroom."

Before ginger could answer she was alone in the master bathroom. Quickly complying with her instructions, ginger soon joined Ms. Michelle in the bedroom slightly dismayed that She was somewhat dressed. As ginger entered Ms. Michelle was sliding a tiny pair of cotton boyshorts over Her butt, and was already wearing a men's dress shirt with only a couple buttons fastened. Already knowing that Ms. Michelle was wearing the cotton bottoms as they were more comfortable against Her sore parts, ginger didn't need to ask.

"I left a bra and boobs on the bed for you," Ms. Michelle said as She slowly turned to face Her sissy husband, "I know you like them both."

The very expensive real breast forms were ginger's favorite, they were large enough to look like they belonged on her body, and were filled with fluid so they moved as natural breasts would, after a long day with them on ginger's lower back would even ache slightly. The bra on the bed was the sexiest, in ginger's opinion, she owned. The cups were sheer white with small pink rosettes strategically placed and enough support the breasts would impair ginger's view of her toes. Whenever ginger bent forward, she felt as if her breasts would topple her over if they didn't fall out of the cups. The only part she didn't like were the matching, "one size fits all" G-string.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers
12