Creation of the Hall of Pleasure

Story Info
The story of the first cunt to be taken to the HoP.
4.9k words
4.07
8.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Jenna, the first girl taken into what would become the Hall of Pleasure. When she was taken, they hadn't built the protocols around the hall, and so it is different than some the experience of other girls turned into cunts that you may have read.

***

Jenna was a college Junior, twenty years old, blonde with big tits, but always dressed conservatively. She wore skirts that fell to the knee, and sweaters to hide her D-cup tits. She was stunningly hot to most men who saw her. She wasn't unhappy with her looks, but wanted to be thought of for her brain instead.

She was a straight A student, on track to graduate with honors, and go to law school, She had dated a few boys, but anytime things got to fingering or handjobs, she wouldn't go further, and boyfriends tended to get frustrated, and dump her.

She was walking to her dorm from the library one evening, when a cop car pulled up, and a cop hopped out.

"Miss, I have a report that a woman matching your description swiped a bottle of tequila from the liquor store on Elm. Can I search your bag?"

"No, that's not probable cause, and I don't want my privacy invaded." She knew she didn't have the liquor, but she also knew she had a nicklebag that she used to take the edge off before bed.

"If you don't let me search your bag, I'm going to need to bring you to the station."

She shook her head, "let's walk over to the liquor store, and you can ask the guy if I was in there."

The cop pulled the cuffs out of his case, and began reciting the Miranda rights. Jenna knew resisting arrest would be a bigger problem than a tiny misdemeanor possession, that she could probably plea down, but she panicked and started crying.

"Please, I haven't done anything wrong," she said as he cuffed her hands behind her back.

There were no passersby, as he finished cuffing her and put her into the backseat, protecting her head as he ducked her inside.

He pulled away, and she cried and apologized as they rode, and wanted to call her father, who she knew would get her out asap.

They pulled into a commuter parking lot, off campus and she noticed no other vehicles, except for a grey windowless van, which the cop pulled up next to. She felt cold and her panic about getting in trouble turned to terror. Three men got out of the sliding door, and opened the back of the cop car, and pulled her out. One immediately pulled duct tape across her mouth, and she thrashed as the others pulled her into the van, and the door slid shut.

As a fourth man drove the van, the three men tied her ankles, knees, and elbows, making it impossible for her to thrash free.

"Quiet, cunt. We've got a long ride, and we don't want you to wear yourself out."

The men then ignored her for hours as they drove, and joked about her. When they finally stopped, and the van door slid open, the men pulled her out, into a warehouse.

One man began putting a dog's shock collar around her neck and a deadbolt to make sure she couldn't tamper with it.

"You fight, I shock you. You run, I shock you. You scream, I shock you. Understand?" He asked as he secured it.

She nodded, her eyes puffy from hours of crying. He ripped off the duct tape and she squeeled in pain.

"You got a shaved cunt?" He asked as he loosened the ropes at her ankles.

"Trimmed, just a triangle..." she whimpered.

"No guy wants hair on his cunt, so that's going to come off, I'm thinking wax, to make you perfectly smooth. Maybe bleach your asshole so it's pink too."

She gulped, but didn't say anything. They cut off her clothes and discarded them, keeping her elbows tied and her wrists cuffed.

Another man got a waxing kit and waxed her cunt and asshole perfectly, bleached her asshole so it looked pristine, and then did her pedicure and manicure, putting her in slippers so the concrete floor didn't dirty up her feet.

She was put to sleep on a bare mattress, while the men took turns keeping an eye on her. When she woke up, there was a small platform, and a couple dozen chairs on the opposite side of the warehouse.

Men came in, old and young, thin and fat, and sat in the chairs. Her make up was done, and she was told that crying would get her a shock. Her hair was done, and finally she heard the man who had collared her beginning to speak to the crowd.

"Alright fellas, I know that our little club has taken some time to assemble, and that the construction on our facility is still a month away from finishing, but you've been patient and generous, and we wanted to get you a sneak preview of what we're all here to enjoy."

The men cheered.

"In a minute, we're going to bring that blonde cunt over, and you will get an hour to inspect her, although no penetration of any orifice is allowed."

Jenna sighed in relief.

"After inspection, we will auction off the following items, "first blowjob, first cunt fuck, first anal, and first facial. Those winners will take turns cashing in their prizes, and then the gangbang takes place as long as you all want."

The men cheered, and Jenna's blood ran cold.

She was brought over to the platform and put up on it, and the men for about an hour took turns inspecting her. Feeling her tits, and ass, seeing if they lifted her nipples how her tits dropped when they let go. One sniffed her cunt, and her ass. She felt like less than a piece of meat.

The tears welled in her eyes, but she kept them from spilling in fear of electrocution.

When the men had settled back into their seats they began the first auction. While the men bid on who got to take her vaginal virginity, they brought the bare mattress over and put it on the platform. It was between a heavy, sweaty man who had pawed at her tits roughly during the inspection, and the man who had sniffed her cunt and ass. She looked back and forth as they bid, not wanting any of these men to claim her virginity.

Eventually, the thin sniffing man won, for $30,000 he was going to get to be the first man inside of her. She gulped as he stood, and made his way to the platform. Someone untied her wrists from behind her back.

"Please don't," she said softly as he leaned in for a kiss on the lips. He ignored her and kissed her, his breath tasted of coffee and cigarettes, as he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

He took his time kissing and groping as he laid her on her back. He slid his pants off, and his shirt, his body was bony and white, and she tried to hide her disgust with him.

He climbed onto her, their chests touching, and kissed her, and she felt his hard cock against her thigh as he took his time finding her cunt. Once he found it, he took his time pushing in slowly, and they locked eyes.

"Please, don't" she repeated in a whimper as she felt him reach her hymen and hesitate. "My family can reimburse you for the money you have spent, please..."

He rammed into her the rest of the way tearing her virginity and smiling.

"We are your family, cunt..." he said and began fucking her in long full strokes.

She couldn't hold back the tears and began sobbing as he fucked her and kissed her. Her tears seemed to only excite him, and quickly was grunting and she was begging him not to cum inside her. He ignored her and filled her with more cum than she imagined he would muster.

After a minute he climbed off of her, and returned to his seat, not bothering to get dressed. She was given a paper towel to wipe her cunt with, and told not to drip on the platform.

Her mouth was auctioned and raped next, sold for $25,000 to a man in his thirties with a cock too big for a virgin of any sort. Then her first facial, then her asshole.

At the end of the night, she was covered in sperm and piss and spit. She had cried the whole time, and was laid down on the bed and recuffed behind her back.

They would feed her when she woke up, exercise her on a treadmill in the far end of the warehouse--taunting her about punishment if she got fat--shower her, get her all dolled up and then gangbang her every day for more than a month.

One morning, they woke her up, and walked her out of the warehouse. Outside she was in an enclosed parking courtyard, and there was a building across from her.

She had one man holding each of her elbows, leading her. As they approached the front door, one of the men explained that she was about to get a sample of the electrocution she would feel if she ever tried to escape. They passed through the door and her collar zapped her like a stungun. Her body went limp and she pissed herself. The men laughed, and dragged her through. It happened four more times at four different doorways.

"Ok, cunt, that was your final shock. Now youre in your new home. Pick a room, but you can move freely around here." He said giving her a pinch on her nipple.

She walked and looked in all the rooms, they were basically identical. A toilet, shower and sink on one side, a bare mattress on the other. There were about twenty rooms.

When she came to the end of the hall, there was a gym with all of the equipment needed to keep her looking as fit and perfect as possible.

She decided on the room closest to the gym, and laid down until she was ready. A man named Tim woke her up and brought her food and brought her to the gym to workout. He made her wear a sports bra so her tits didn't bounce and eventually sag.

She didn't think she had fucked him, but other than the few who had one on one time with her, she couldn't remember. She was sure she would have to fuck him at some point.

Other than Tim and the nightly gangbangs, she was alone and free to wander around the hall, knowing the boundary. She found herself showering and going to a clean bed to sleep every night, masturbating to put herself to sleep.

She woke up one morning, a couple weeks in, and went to look in the gym for the lunch tray, but it was too early. She walked around the hall, and saw someone laying on a bed.

Jenna walked in and saw a naked dark haired girl. She wad serene and beautiful, laying with a shock collar deadbolted to her neck, matching her own. Jenna pouted in sympathy. She noticed the girl's cunt was red and puffy, and she recognized that she had been waxed recently.

"You'll get to meet her in a couple days, we're taking you for a procedure," a man behind her said. She turned and saw two men waiting to take her.

She was quickly drugged and didn't recall anything afterwards. The men had her tubes tied, and kept her under while she healed. When she woke up, the brunette was sitting on the mattress at her feet.

"Hi," she said softly as she opened her eyes.

"Hi," the girl responded.

"I'm Jenna," she said feeling slightly groggy and sore.

The girl's eyes went wide and she looked terrified.

"Don't say that. We have no names here. We are called cunts, that is our role and our value." She reached between Jenna's thighs and took her labia in her fingers and said, "this is what matters to them."

Jenna nodded, and said, "I know, I've been here a while. They rape me every day."

The other girl nodded and said "over and over. You must have been having your tubes tied, because I've been here for at least four nights. They tied my tubes before bringing me in."

Jenna's jaw dropped, she hadn't imagined they could take anything else from her, and then she started to sob.

"You cunts ready for your workout?" Tim stood in the doorway, smiling at the two naked slaves on the bed.

They both stood up, and followed Tim down the hall. When they made it to the gym, the men who had become the usuals were waiting for them, all naked.

"Alright cunts, we're going to have a contest to see who services all these men tonight."

The men cheered and laughed. Jenna and the brunette both looked at each other in fear.

"You cunts are going to wrestle, and whoever pins the other's arms and sits on their face, until the other cunt licks your asshole and cunt each for a minute, wins. There are no rules except not to leave marks on each other. Understood?"

The brunette nodded and said "sorry" to Jenna. Jenna nodded.

"Begin," he said and they started to figure each other out in a small circular dance.

The brunette finally lunged at Jenna, and punched her in the left tit, before going behind her and hopping on her back. Jenna leaned forward hard and sent the girl onto her back on the floor.

Jenna hesitated trying to get on top of her face, and she got up. On their knees, they bearhugged each other and pulled at each others hair wildly. The men cheered their erections bouncing giddily.

The other girl manuevered her leg in such a way to sweep Jenna's knees. Jenna fell, but took her opponent with her.

The men cheered as the two girls got sweaty and struggled on the floor to take each other down.

After a few minutes, the other girl pinned Jenna's elbows with her own legs, squatting on her face. Jenna thrashed with her feet, but couldn't make contact.

"Eat it, cunt" she said and a moment later spanked Jenna's cunt as severely as she could. "Eat it!"

Jenna began licking her sweaty cunt, and closed her eyes in shame.

"She's eating it," one man said able to see. After a couple minutes of eating cunt, the men said "make her eat your ass."

The other girl shifted her hips, and her ass was over Jenna's face, and she ate her ass until the men were satisfied.

The girls were told to go shower, and told that the new girl would be doing her makeup, and washing her between uses. Then the new girl, who told Jenna her name was Heather--having felt guilty about what would happen-- watched compliantly as the men used Jenna all night long.

Jenna and Heather fought every day, and Jenna lost every single time, for months until they built up the roster of cunts. They began getting time off when they got their periods, to be washup cunts.

Jenna despised Heather, but due to the circumstances ended up eating her cunt and ass regularly. She also ate out other girls and realized she was completely straight, but the other girls weren't unkind so she didn't resent them. But those couple months of Heather using her superior fighting ability to keep from being abused at the expense of Jenna were unforgivable to her.

***

A couple years into being in the Hall, Jenna had begun her nightly gangbang, after the men who wanted her solo had finished, and a man had finished in her mouth, and an old cock replaced it, and she sucked, as she had become an expert. She tasted another cunts ass, on his cock, but was used to the taste.

"Look me in the eyes cunt," the old man commanded.

When she looked up she saw it was her Grandfather in her mouth. He looked horrified at the realization. He gulped and left, without cumming.

The next night, the first customer in her line, was her grandfather, naked but not hard. He came in and sat on the bed next to her, and spoke softly.

"Jenna, I needed to talk to you alone, but I don't really see how without fucking you." He took her hand and put it on his cock to stroke him hard. "If I show any sign I know you, they'll come after me, and the family, and God knows what they'll do to you."

"Grandpa, are you going to get me out of here?"

"I don't know how baby girl, but I'm going to try to figure it out."

He pushed her head down as he talked and she sucked his cock. He had freshened it for her, it was more kindness than she had felt in years.

He came back every month or so, and would have her blow him while he told her of his plan to get her out, and how he had begun gathering info so all the Hall of Pleasure organizers would be arrested in unison. Every single time she blew him and swallowed his load.

After a few years of the routine, Jenna went to the Wreck Room, the first girl in there. She was in stocks, with her ankles secured to the floor, and was taken from both ends day and night. One day she saw that Heather came in, and Heather was put on a shelf, knees and wrists shackled to the wall, so her cunt could be fucked at will. Both cunts had ring gags preventing them from talking. Jenna watched as Heather got the easier end of the men, and her resentment grew.

One morning, two of the men came in and took her out of the stocks for more than her usual feeding, cleaning, stretching breaks. A young cunt, cleaned her, and did her nails and makeup and hair.

"You look beautiful," the young cunt said. She was a very sexy latina, with a gorgeous figure. It was the first thing anyone but her grandfather had spoken to her since she entered the wreck room.

She was taken out in to the courtyard, and spared the eloctrocution. She waited to see her grandfather, but instead there was a man, he was about thirty and handsome.

"Hello," he said walking a circle around her and examining her. "You're going to come live with me."

"Yes, Master," she said gently unsure of him.

He helped her into the car passenger seat, and then got himself in and began driving.

"I have similar borders around my property," he gave a gentle tug on her collar. "If you obey and are loyal, we can have a nice life together. I plan on getting more slaves as they become available, but you will be my main cunt, if you're good. That means you will be in charge of others, and you will not serve in some of the less desirable roles they will."

"Thank you master," she said looking down at her hands on her lap.

"My plan for you, is to purify you, and make you my wife. I will not fuck your cunt, and you will be allowed nothing but fingers in it, during the purification process. Same with your mouth. Both have received too much cock and cum, and are dirty. You will wash each twice daily, and thoroughly during the purification period. Then you will be allowed to kiss me, and I will begin fucking your cunt. Before that, I will use your ass, it is unclean, but can never be truly clean."

"Ok, Master. Thank you."

He put his hand on her naked thigh.

"I will be a loving husband if you're a good wife, I promise."

"I will be a good wife, sir."

"I will collect other cunts as well, but you will be in charge of them when I am absent."

She nodded unsure how to respond.

The first cunt to arrive was Heather. She had seen the cunts up for auction and helped him decide on her. They agreed she would be a good breeding cunt, and that Jenna would be able to use her as she pleased.

Jenna occasionally had to go ass to ass with Heather for her Master's enjoyment, but otherwise she could make Heather eat her cunt or ass, and humiliate her all day long.

When Heather got pregnant, her and Master looked through the cunts coming up for sale and picked another. Jenna couldn't outright abuse Heather when she was pregnant, but still could make her eat her ass.

The cycle continued until they had 3 pregnant cunts, and Jenna had been there a year. She hadn't been allowed to kiss any of the cunts, cause they were cocksuckers, and she wasn't allowed any penetration besides a finger.

Master got her an engagement ring, and a wedding ring, but they were piercing rings. She frowned softly as she had some room to tell him her feelings.

"Master, these are the wrong type of rings."

He kissed her on the forehead, as he had many times before, waiting for their wedding for his first true kiss.

"You will be my wife, but you are still a cunt. All of my cunts will have their clits pierced, and since we have decided not to breed you and instead make you my wife, these--" he gave her nipples sharp warning pinches "--can also be pierced as a sign of your devotion to me."

She was scared of the pain, and ashamed to think of herself as a cunt after a year with him. He had never said or acknowledged her name, and she had occasionally wondered if he had bothered to find it out.

"Yes, Master. I am excited to kiss you, and finally feel you in my cunt."

He nodded and squeezed her hands. "I am too."

12