Creative Erotica Prompts Pt. 01

Story Info
DIY Creative writing prompts for erotic stories (Part 1)
939 words
4.63
785
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mangapp
mangapp
3 Followers

Creative writing demands attention to details. A lot more in erotica.

As a beginner in writing, I find it difficult to visualize plot points and navigate through those dots artistically.

But recently, I got to know about the creative prompts. And I was so fascinated by the idea.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find writing decks on erotica.

So during all those boring lectures, I tried to stack up my own ideas and created this prompt.

-- There are 3 different sets of DIY writing prompts. The first one is meant for proper novels/ novellas. And the rest two are well suited for short stories.

-- Get a deck of blank cards or DIY.

-- Use colors to categorize the cards. Once labeled, stack them separately.

-- Shuffle the cards, pick one from each category, and stick to the combination. Or ask your friend to help you out. There's fun in randomness.

-- You may choose to write as a play or novel and in any perspective.

-- Add fun by co-authoring with your friends, or lover, or spouse.

-- Can be a great companion for your loneliness, boring lectures, rainy days, or nerdy friends.

-- Feel free to tweak the prompts.

-- Enjoy the writing ride as you feel the creative juices ooze and gush out of you ;)

**EROTICA EPIC WORLD BUILDING PROMPTS**

===Male===

Young

Mid-aged

Shapeshifter

Alien

Elf

Vampire/ Monster

===Female===

Young

Mid-aged

Shapeshifter

Alien

Elf

Vampire/ monster

===Erotic Behavior: Male - Female===

Romantic - Shy

Shy - Romantic

Lewd - Shy

Shy - Lewd

Shy - Shy

Lewd - Lewd

===Plot===

Treasure hunt

Survival

Enemy revenge

Escape from trap

Know each other

Choose your plot(s)

===Region===

Urban

Rural

Cold and hilly

Islands and beaches

Your hometown

Dream/ Alternate reality

===Set up===

Ancient world

Medieval world

Real world

Futuristic

History-fiction

Time traveled

Example

Male- Young

Female - Shapeshifter

Erotic behavior- Shy - Shy

Plot- Escape from trap

Region- Cold and hilly

Set up- Real world

---------------------------------------

Example description: A young adventurer went on a perilous journey to some hilly and snowy place. He met a strange girl but didn't know about her abilities. They both have a shy personality. A relationship was brewing. But unfortunately, he got trapped by an evil group. Only she can help him. She doesn't want to use her abilities and reveal her secret identity to anyone. But she has got no choice.

It's set up in a real world. So it won't be hard to imagine a hill station or snow valley and overall people and scenario.

**************************************************************************************

**DESIRES OF THE YOUTH: SPICE UP YOUR COLLEGE FICTION**

===Male===

Freshman

Sophomore

Senior

Dropout

Backlogger

Suspended

===Female===

Freshman

Sophomore

Senior

Droupout

Backlogger

Suspended

===Male attribute===

Sporty

Nerd

Carefree

Teacher's pet

Bully

Pervert

===Female attribute===

Sporty

Nerd

Carefree

Teacher's pet

Bully

Pervert

===Relationship===

Steps / Cousins/ In-laws

Just college mates

Friends

Silent crush

Long time no see

Hate to see

===Anchor===

Coincidence

magical

planned

unplanned

Any one anchor + caught in act

Any one anchor + almost (not) caught

Example

Male- Senior

Female- Freshman

Male attribute- Bully

Female attribute- Nerd

Relationship- Hate to see

Anchor- Any one anchor + caught in act

----------------------------------------------------

Example description: It's her first week at the university. She is intelligent and a bookworm. During the freshman welcome event, a senior falls for her. He's infamous for bullying his juniors. She has heard of him but never met in person. And never wish to. She resists him throughout her first semester. But the real drama unfolds in her next semester.

You can pick one of the 4 main Anchors that will bring both the characters closer. Describe the tension, intimacy, and the way they will be caught in the act.

*************************************************************************************

**FEEL THE DEPTH: FOR DETAILED STEAMY SCENES**

===Male===

18-24 (virgin)

18-24 (depraved)

25-30 (virgin)

25-30 (depraved)

30+ (virgin)

30+ (depraved)

===Female===

18-24 (virgin)

18-24 (depraved)

25-30 (virgin)

25-30 (depraved)

30+ (virgin)

30+ (depraved)

===Male attribute===

Shy

Bold

Bad boy

Honest

Deceptive/ Spy

Dominative

===Female attribute===

Shy

Bold

Bad girl

Honest

Deceptive/ Spy

Dominative

===Relationship===

Strangers

Friends

Foes

Neighbors/ Friend's siblings

Steps/ Cousins/ In-laws

Study/ Work mates

===Plot===

Just 1-night stand

Friends with benefits

Commitment

Revenge/ Cheating

Blackmail

For money

===Action 1===

Clothed

Naked

Half naked

Striptease

Cosplay

Tear off clothes

===Action 2===

Love making

Handjob, Fellatio

Lovemaking + Foreplay

Foreplay with toys

BDSM

Choose your act(s)

Example

Male- 25-30 (depraved)

Female- 18-24 (virgin)

Male attribute- Bad boy

Female attribute- Dominative

Relationship- Study/ Work mates

Plot- Blackmail

Action 1- Cosplay

Action 2- Choose your act(s)

--------------------------------------------

Example description: She is proud of her chaste life where all of her friends ended up spoiled. She is also proud of being selected as an intern in one of the best fashion design companies. Never in life she felt challenged until she meets her supervisor. He is a womanizer with too much attitude. But she is not any less. However, an incident makes her submit to his blackmail. He has a fetish for women with cosplay get-ups.

You can combine two or more erotic acts (Action 2) to spice up your scene.

*******************************************************************************************

NOTE:

These creative writing prompts give you a foundation. A sketch for maybe one-third or half of your story. But it's up to you to continue further and finish it your way.

Also, you might have noticed. I don't like direct incest. It feels as disgusting and toxic as under-eighteens. So I'm fine as long as the niche is confined to cousins, steps, and in-laws.

And finally, if you find these prompts interesting and wish to write a story, do let me know. Would love to read your work on literotica.

❤️

mangapp
mangapp
3 Followers