Creative Writing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand wriggled under the waistband of John's suit. She touched the head of his cock and then took the entire thing in the palm of her hand. She clutched it tighter and began to stroke it.

"Do you get naked when you look at pictures?" she said. "Or do it like this? Sitting alone on the couch. Maybe lying in bed."

John was fully erect from the light pressure of Danica's hand sliding up and down his shaft. He caught her breasts in the corner of his eye, straining to be free of her bikini top. He could make her stop, but had little desire to do so.

"I think I can describe how Peter gets to this point," Danica said softly, "but later in the story, there's a good chance that Heather decides it's time to quit teasing and take some action. Don't you think?"

"If he lets her."

"Oh, he will."

Danica was fondling him harder now. Her pace quickened.

"So, this is how I envision it," Danica said.

With that, she withdrew her hand and stood up. John was relieved to have her hand off his cock, but fretted over what was coming next. She moved between his legs. John gave her room to kneel between them.

"I think she pulls off his pants," Danica said, yanking on John's bathing suit.

He lifted his ass off the couch, allowing her to pull the suit down his legs and over his feet. She looked at his erection and grinned, shuffling towards it on her knees.

"How often have you imagined a girl doing this to you, John?" she asked, reaching out her hand and delicately touching his cock. "Looking at porn, but thinking about some cute little thing in your class."

Danica leaned forward. She kissed the tip of his cock. Then farther down until finally putting her lips on his balls. Her tongue replaced her lips and she licked him all the way to the head.

John's eyes moved from her face to the breasts hanging seductively from her chest and back again. He watched her put the head of his cock between her lips. Inch by inch she lowered her head. Soon, her lips hit his crotch. John could feel her tongue and the pressure of her lips increasing as she began to slide up and down.

John would never admit to Danica just how much of what she said was right. Hundreds of times he came while masturbating to thoughts of students and fellow teachers, involving every conceivable category found on his porn sites. But none of those occurrences could match the sensation of Danica methodically bringing him to an orgasm with his cock in her amazing mouth.

Danica put a hand at the base of John's cock and combined it with her sucking motion. She only peered up at him occasionally, concentrating more on what she was doing to make him cum. However, she did notice John lean back and stretch out his body a bit more as the moments passed. Sometimes his eyes were closed; other times, she saw him examining her body. If only he knew how wet her pussy was, she thought silently.

John never spoke, but his groans grew in volume and his body shuddered, causing Danica to suck him even harder. He began to fuck her mouth. She matched his rhythm the best she could.

"Oh, God. Yes!" John moaned. "Now. Now!"

Danica was not prepared for the amount of cum he started to shoot into her mouth. Shot after shot flowed from his cock until it dripped onto her chin and, eventually, onto his crotch. Still, John came again and again, grunting with each spurt.

"Stop, Danica. Stop," John begged, putting his hand on her head.

Danica pulled back. She looked at him, wiping cum off her chin and smiling in glee.

"THAT was fun," she said, licking her fingers clean. "That will help a lot when I have to write it."

###

They had agreed to meet again in two days. John knew they only had another week before his wife and kids would be back. He was a bit conflicted on that thought. It would be good to have the family back, but Danica's visits were not to be discounted, either. He convinced himself he would put an end to it if she persisted.

That morning, he received a text message from Danica.

'I thought of you all night. This morning I was SO horny. Since you like videos, I'm sending you a personalized one.'

He opened the attachment. The video began with a shot of a shower running. A second later, Danica walked into view wearing the same bikini she had on the previous day. She tested the water, giving John a nice view of her ass. Then she stepped back and turned just enough to show her breasts as she reached back and untied the string to her top. She never looked at the phone or changed her expression while she let the top dangle for a second, and then she let her arms drop with the top hanging at her side.

At last, John saw the breasts he had longed to see. They were as faultless as he suspected. Nicely rounded; firm; begging for his mouth to find her little nipples. Danica put her thumbs inside the bottom of the bikini. She turned just enough for John to see her face on as she lowered the bikini. When she stood again, John stared intently at her neatly trimmed pussy. He paused the video.

He just had to take in the entirety of Danica's nude body now displayed for his view. He stroked his cock through his shorts, feeling it pulse in anticipation. John ran the video once more. Danica turned to enter the shower and he paused it quickly.

'God, what an ass.'

He imagined his hard cock against her cheeks, rubbing against her soft skin. When the video resumed, Danica stepped into the shower and let the water run over her. She tilted her head back, accentuating the soft curve of her breasts. John watched the shampoo rinse down her body. It flowed over her stomach and between her legs. His heart was racing while his hand worked faster on his cock.

Danica used a sponge to wash herself, lingering over her breasts before moving down to her legs and ass. She rinsed, but returned the sponge to her pussy. Soap gathered again as John watched her rub the area. He saw her eyes close and her lips purse tightly together. Then her free hand replaced the sponge and she began to rub herself.

'God, yes. Please cum for me, Danica,' John whispered.

Danica rubbed her clit with ever-increasing force and speed. She stopped only to insert a couple fingers into herself and probe the dripping warmth. Then it was back to her clit.

Soon, John heard Danica say, "Fuck me, John. Put your big cock inside me."

Her body swayed as her orgasm approached. Her hand was frantically rubbing her clit and her face grimaced. Water poured over her and John watched it drip off her little ass.

'Cum now,' John urged.

He heard her whining with delight. Her mouth opened wide. She gasped inaudibly.

Then: "Oh, John. John!"

He watched her body convulse and her moans ring out. Danica leaned forward, then stood upright again while waves of pleasure flowed through her. Her screeches echoed in the little bathroom.

John could not hold back any longer. Cum burst from his cock about the time Danica showed signs of recovering from her own orgasm. She rubbed one of her breasts while John pumped his cock furiously, draining the last of the cum in sudden, short shots.

Danica slid open the shower door and walked toward the phone's camera. The closeup of her wet body was the last thing John saw.

'Holy shit,' he sighed.

###

"What did you think of my video?"

Danica was sprawled out in a chair across from the couch. John was reading her latest writings.

"What video?" he asked without looking up.

"Did it make you hard?"

"It didn't excite me in the least."

Danica laughed and ate some chips. "Did you make it to the end before cumming?"

"I was too bored to make it to the end."

"You fucking beat off and came just as I did. I know you too well, John," Danica said with a smile.

"Don't use that language. It's not lady-like," John said. "I really like the way you are building Peter's persona. Kind of a creepy old man, yet strangely likeable. I think most readers will be hoping that he gets to screw Heather."

"If she lets him," Danica said sarcastically.

"Touché."

"What should my next video be? Oh, wait. You should you prefer pictures. I'll have to learn how to use the timer on my phone," Danica said.

"There's not going to be a next video or photos. You can't be sending me those."

"Afraid the wife will find them and cut you off?"

"Danica, this is more information than you deserve but my wife and I haven't had much sex since the kids were born. Hardly any. I think she'd be delighted to find a reason never to have sex with me again," John told her.

"That's a shame. I can't imagine never wanting to have sex."

"Grow old and have kids," John said. "Did you bring your bathing suit?"

"Yep. Should I change?"

"Yeah. Use the bedroom."

John finished Danica's story and laid the folder on the coffee table in front of the couch. His mind raced now with thoughts of his wife, his life, and Danica. How did all this happen in the first place? A moment later, his mind was brought back to reality when he heard Danica shout, "John. Come in here."

He got as far as the bedroom doorway and stopped. Danica was nude, on the bed, on her side with her head in the palm of her hand. John could only stare at the perfection of her body stretched out; one knee slightly bent.

"I want you to make slow, sensuous love to me, John," she said. "I've never had that and if I'm supposed to write about it, I need to know."

"You sure claim to not have much experience at sex for somebody who is so good at it."

"Am I good? Really?"

"I think what you don't already know you could make up. You don't need me," John told her.

"I don't NEED you, John. I WANT you. Now get undressed."

"Is this safe?" John asked nervously.

"Hell, yes. I'm not ready for kids, yet. Now get naked."

For whatever reason, he pushed the door closed behind him and entered the room. Danica watched in silence as he slowly took off his t-shirt, shorts, and underwear. Her eyes locked onto his cock. John made one more inspection of her body. Then he climbed into the bed, rolled onto his side, and faced her.

"I want you to show me what it's like to make love," she said softly, running her fingers over John's bare arm.

He did not respond except to reach out and put his hand on her side, unhurriedly moving it up her body until reaching her breast. He let his fingers glide over the soft flesh and hard nipple. Danica watched him for a minute before putting her hand on his cock. She felt it react while he touched her other breast, taking it in the palm of his hand and squeezing gently. When he pinched her nipple, Danica moaned.

"I'm going to touch and lick every damn inch of you, Danica," John said. "If we do this right, you'll be begging me to make you cum."

She smiled and gripped his cock a bit tighter. When she let go, she draped one arm over his side and pulled them together. His chest pressed against her breasts and she felt his erection between her legs. The kiss that followed lasted minutes. Their hands were everywhere and Danica eventually rolled on top of her lover. John's hands were on her ass, clutching at the cheeks he had admired so often. The kiss continued with Danica's pussy grinding against John's throbbing cock.

To keep from cumming, John rolled Danica onto her back. He moved down so his mouth was at her breast. He kissed it, followed by the nipple. Then his tongue ran over it a couple times. John felt her hand on the back of his head and he took as much of the breast into his mouth as he could.

"Oh, God. That feels so good," she mewed.

John gave each breast equal treatment with Danica feeling the moisture growing between her legs. This was exactly what she wanted, but John was nowhere near done with her. As promised, he licked his way down her body until reaching her thighs. Despite all of Danica's perceived experience in John's mind, THIS was a new occurrence for her. Never before had a boy, or man, done this to her and she tried not to tremble noticeably with her eagerness.

Luckily for her, John did have some experience and he slid his tongue up her thigh until getting tantalizingly close to Danica's pussy. He teased her for what seemed an eternity until finally putting his lips on her wet skin. Danica spread her legs a bit and John skidded his tongue over the opening it created. He tasted his sweet juices and pushed his tongue deeper inside her. Danica gripped the bed cover, reveling in how it felt.

John probed for a few seconds, then searched for her swollen clit with his lips. He surrounded it with his mouth and let his tongue begin to massage it. Danica's ass rose slightly in an effort to increase the pressure. John understood, put his hands under her ass, and stabbed at her clit repeatedly with the tip of his tongue while pulling her pussy toward him.

Danica's body quivered with pleasure. John was relentless in his attack of her clit and Danica was consumed with a new feeling of total ecstasy. John allowed it to go on until he sensed she was getting just a bit too close to cumming.

He moved up her body and kissed her, allowing Danica to taste herself for the first time.

"That was incredible," she said with a sigh. "I want you inside me now."

John was more than happy to oblige. He positioned himself between her legs and let her guide his cock into place. He knew for a fact she was ready for him; the taste of her still lingered on his lips as he felt the head of his cock slowly enter. She was tight, but his cock continued with ease. As softly as he could, he lowered himself onto her.

Danica wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I want this to last forever," she whispered. "Can you do that?"

"No," John smiled back at her. "But, lets see how long we can go."

They quickly found a deliberate rhythm. Danica hugged John tightly and they began to roll on the bed. Each new position resulted in a new pressure point on John's cock and in Danica's pussy. John licked her breasts whenever he could and Danica squeezed a nipple when he was not. She would ride him for a moment, then their legs would be intertwined while on their sides. John strained with all his might not to cum, finding that gripping her ass with both hands took his mind off cumming for just an instant.

They lost track of time, as well as how many ways they could move and still be fucking. The cover was half off the bed, but neither of them cared.

"I need to cum, John," Danica told him.

"Me, too. Let me hear you."

There would be no problem with that. With John on top and Danica putting a finger on her clit, her moans were already loud enough to signify just how much she needed, and wanted, to cum. John kneaded her breasts roughly. His cock pounded into her pussy with renewed force and the headboard began to beat against the wall.

"Harder. Fuck me harder!" Danica wailed.

John felt every muscle in here body tense up. Her pussy tightened around his cock. Danica arched her back and cried out, "Fuck, yes!"

She shrieked with each new surge of her orgasm and urged John on when his own began. They begged each other to keep cumming and to keep fucking. After the initial burst, they rolled some more and tremors continued for over a minute. It ended with them hugging as hard as they ever had, John's cock still semi-erect inside her.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Danica moaned. "That was incredible."

"You really do need to clean up your language," John said quietly into her ear.

Danica laughed loudly, her body twitching occasionally when an aftershock of her multiple orgasms hit her. Even John felt a drip of cum continue to escape his cock for a while.

###

John and Danica knew they had only a couple more days alone. In John's mind, he suspected it would not be the last he saw of her. Danica, meanwhile, had one more private lesson she wanted to attend. If her guess were right, John would be a more than willing instructor.

Danica showed up at his door on that last day wearing a flowery, low cut, and teasingly short sundress. She grinned when his eyes fell instantly to the abundant cleavage it displayed.

"Very nice," John said as she walked past on the way to the family room.

"Just for you," she replied over her shoulder.

"Thank you. You shouldn't have," he answered mockingly.

"I'm trying to seduce you. Can't you tell?"

"It's working."

They chatted casually about the writing class, which was still in its early stages. Danica asked if any other students had submitted work and John told her only a couple had sent him emails with questions, but no completed work, yet, for his review. He assured her it was unlikely he would receive anything quite like the Heather and Peter story she was working on.

Throughout the discussion, Danica purposely teased him with views of her tan legs with the dress pulled well up her thighs. He was almost immune to her enticements by now, but never tired of them, particularly when they involved views of her obviously braless breasts.

Danica was sitting on the couch next to John when she said, "I need help with a section of my story."

"What's that?"

She stood and crossed the room to a bookshelf. Facing John, she told him, "I think Peter is eventually going to be unable to resist Heather constantly displaying her body for him. At least, her tits. He's kind of a short-tempered dude and, you know, he gets this urge to have her."

Danica glanced at John and lifted the hem of her dress, turning so he saw the back of her legs. Just before reaching her ass, she stopped.

"She keeps flirting and, eventually, he loses it," she continued.

Danica swayed her body back and forth, swinging the dress across her nearly visible ass. John watched every move she made.

"When she least expects it," she said, "Peter comes up behind her and takes her. Now, I have no idea what that would be like. Do you?"

Danica was facing the wall as John walked across the room to her. His cock was already pushing against his shorts.

"I think something like this," John said once behind her. "First, he would put his hands under her dress, reaching up for her sweet little ass."

John did just that.

"Heather is startled and tries to turn, but Peter pushes her against the bookshelf. He can't tell if she's wearing panties, so he lifts the dress. He tells her to bend over and drapes the bottom of the dress over her ass. She might struggle, but probably not," John said, admiring once again the best ass he'd ever seen.

"The next thing she hears," John continued, "is his zipper being opened. She has a thong on and he yanks it aside."

Danica's heart hammered away in her chest and she felt the now common wetness in her pussy. John's cock touched her ass.

"Peter tells her to spread her legs," John said. "He only takes a second to look at her luscious ass and pussy. Then he puts his hard cock in place."

Danica took in a deep breath.

"Then, he thrusts his cock into her."

Danica screamed as John's cock filled her pussy. She braced herself against the bookshelf the best she could.

"His body slaps up against her ass over and over while he fucks her," John said. "He reaches around and tugs on the front of her dress, releasing her breasts. He massages them at first, but then roughly squeezes as his orgasm gets closer and closer."

Danica wondered if she would cum too soon and ruin the whole thing. Fortunately, she did not have to worry long.

"Soon, Peter tells Heather, 'I'm going to cum inside you, you fucking whore.' She holds onto the bookshelf and waits. Soon, it starts."

John rammed Danica's pussy with his cock harder than ever, the slapping of their skin reverberating in the room. He groaned and released the first spurt of his cum. Danica reached for her clit and started to cum. John grabbed Danica by the waist and continued to fuck her until her legs nearly gave out. John pinched a nipple one last time and Danica moaned. Cum dripped down her thigh when John pulled out.