Creative Writing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I've got the 'romance' stories pretty well covered as well." I add with a grin.

"OK, what about children's stories? I bet you've not got one of them."

"OK, you've got me. I've not..." Suddenly I remembered one. "OK, this is more young adult, but I think it covers all the genres you've written there.

"Someone's getting cocky." Barbara replied in amusement.

Counting off on my fingers. "It's about a young teenage Viking boy. So that's the young adult and period pieces in one. He's possessed by a demon and hunted by demonic and angelic forces. So that's supernatural and fantasy covered. He's trying to discover how and why he has the demon inside himself and what his unknown father has to do with it. That's the mystery element. All I need to do is shoehorn in a sex scene, and we have the lot."

Next to me, Chloe throws her pen down with some annoyance.

"Bloody hell. I'm struggling to come up with a story in a single genre and you've gone and put them all in a single story."

Barabara and I snigger at her petulant tone. Luckily, Chloe realises she's being silly and joins with a chuckle.

Our homework that night was to finish the story summaries and email them to Barbara before the next day's work.

Chloe and I stayed in the course room until the cleaner came in, working on our assignment, then moved to the hotel bar. Around 8pm, we'd eaten and finished our work. After emailing the result to Barbara, Chloe arched her back to stretch after being hunched over her laptop for hours.

It was hard not to notice her bust pressing tightly against her blouse. Her blouse was plain, but I could make out the embroidery on her bra as it strained the blouse's fabric as she stretched. Luckily, I managed to look away before she caught me staring. With over 20-year age difference between us, there was no way she'd be interested in anyone as old as I was. So, getting caught ogling her would just put me into the dirty old man category.

"Ian, I know you said as regular authors we're in competition to some point, but you also mentioned you had a pile of unpublished stories. Any chance I could read some?"

It wasn't really a problem now, as she and the others had read my stories. No one but perhaps Hugo the hipster, seemed to have any issue with them. So, I felt a little more comfortable that she'd not accuse me of being a colossal pervert. Turning to my laptop, I brought up the list of stories I'd yet to publish and selected half a dozen stories that just needed final proofreading.

"Here you go." I told her as I emailed her links to the stories.

She smiled and squeezed my leg in thanks, and I felt a little twinge of sexual interest that I tried to dismiss. A pretty girl smiling at me is not something that happens every day. However, I was obviously reading too much into it.

Her laptop beeps as the emails arrive and she hurriedly turned to her screen to see what I'd sent her. I looked around the bar at the other people, wondering what they'd think if they knew what Chloe was reading. It was amusing for me to think about reading erotica at a bar. I know a man would have more trouble hiding his reaction to it than a woman.

Then I thought about the differences in how people would react to discovering a man reading porn, versus a woman reading erotica. I might write something humorous about the comparison. Turning to my laptop, I compiled a list of inequalities between a man and a woman in society where the woman wins out. Like a man, seeing his neighbour sunbathing naked in her garden would be called a peeping Tom. However, if he was naked, and she saw him, then he's a flasher.

Chloe had been reading for 20 minutes and the noise in the bar rose as a football match came onto the TV.

"Ian, it's a bit too loud in here to concentrate. How about we go to your room where it's quieter?"

I wasn't really sure why she didn't just go to her own room. She had plenty to read and my email address if she wanted more. "OK," I mutter in reply. Downing the last of my drink.

It felt a little odd walking down the corridor to my hotel room. A little intimate. The connotations of bringing a near stranger into a room with a bed in it were high in my mind. Therefore, when I opened the door to realise there was only one chair in the room, it brought that home.

Chloe, however, seemed not to care. She kicked off her shoes and happily lay on her stomach on the bed, with her laptop in front of her. Therefore, I took the chair and plugged my laptop in to charge.

"The lights are harsh on my screen. Can you turn the lights down a bit? Oh, and can you give me permission to edit? I've spotted some minor typos."

"Fine." I replied and changed her permissions on the stories.

I always have trouble getting people to proofread and fix those things that as a writer, the mind fills in blanks that are not actually on the paper.

With Chloe engrossed in what she was doing, I checked her out more thoroughly. She was lying almost diagonally across the bed with her head towards the bottom of the bed. Her trousers were smart, semi-formal, and tailored to figure her nicely. They did nothing to hide her pert round bottom, and I imagined peeling them down slowly to feast on the sight of her naked bum.

Carefully, I adjusted myself in my trousers. Getting an erection would be highly inappropriate. If she saw that, I doubted I could face her tomorrow on the course. Just because I had a young woman in my room did not mean anything was going to happen. That's just fantasy stuff and not real life.

After Chloe finished the first story, we chatted for a bit, and she excused herself to use the bathroom. It seemed to take longer than I might expect. I looked up as she exited the bathroom and knew intuitively something was different, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Only as she got back onto the bed did I realise what it was. She'd taken her bra off. Her breasts swung about a little as she got back onto her stomach. I caught a glimpse of her nipples through the blouse, where before they were hidden as she lay down.

My first reaction is to make a little joke about it to test the waters, but I might embarrass the poor girl. I'd had too many girlfriends who tore off their bras at the first opportunity when they got home. Unfortunately, not in a sexual way, but just from how uncomfortable the bras were. Chloe had not said or done anything to hint about any interest in me. It's just my overactive imagination. If she'd meant anything by it, she'd have not hidden her chest quite so quickly.

She continued to read and occasionally types a little. I turned to one of my regular stories and tried to improve the end of my Viking and demon story. I had everything but a satisfactory ending written.

Perhaps another 1/2 an hour passed before Chloe stirred. She rolled over on the bed to lie on her back.

"You know what I'd like right now?"

I looked over to notice a button had come undone on her blouse. It didn't really expose much, but it caught my attention.

"What?" I managed to ask after I realised, I'd not said anything for too long.

Looking up at her face, I was relieved to see she was looking at the ceiling.

"I'd love a glass of wine. But I don't fancy going back to that noisy bar."

"I could pop down and get something?"

"Really?" she asked and rolled over again to look at me.

In this position, I could see more of her cleavage, but carefully kept my eyes on her face.

As I headed to the bar, I was relieved to have a chance to calm down. Silly thoughts about Chloe were running through my head, and I knew I was being foolish. At 50, I was in pretty good shape, I ate well and exercised, so I wasn't overweight. However, that could never overcome my grey hair and balding pate. Keeping my hair close cropped did little to hide that.

After paying a small fortune at the bar for a bottle of wine, I hurried back to the room. I'd been lucky in that I'd caught the lifts without delay.

Opening the room door brought me a sight that I'd never have expected. Chloe was sitting on the bed, her upper body resting on the pillows and headboard. It was her lower body that surprised me. Her trousers were unfastened and part way down her legs. She was struggling to pull them up. I caught the briefest of glimpses of her pubic hair as she covered herself.

She was blushing furiously.

"Sorry." I blurted out.

"Oh god!" she replied and yanked up the zip on her trousers. "I thought you'd be longer."

She leapt up and thrust her feet into her shoes. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" she muttered, fastening the button on her trousers.

"I've got to go."

"It's OK..." I tried to calm her down, but she snatched up her laptop.

"No, it's not. Look, I'm sorry." She said as she pushed past me and out of the room.

Setting down the bottle and glasses, I let out a sigh.

After reading erotica for such a long time, I could understand why she'd want to get some relief. But why here? Why on my bed? Surely, she could have waited until she got back to her room? Or even simply done it in the bathroom. Should I take it as a compliment to my writing? I shook my head and set it aside. In the morning, I wondered how she'd react to seeing me on the last day of the course. We were supposed to remain in our groups, so I'd try to not make it awkward for her.

Still, the thought of her touching herself on my bed raised an erection. The memory of seeing her pubic hair, if only for an instant, made me think about making up a fantasy about it and having a wank. However, I knew that would make it even more awkward tomorrow. Knowing I'd climaxed, imagining her naked body would make it harder. No pun intended.

In the morning I was eating my breakfast when I saw Chloe wanking towards me, carrying a coffee.

"Look, I'm really sorry about last night." She started. Her face flushed at the admission. She turned away.

"It's OK. Take a seat." She hesitates for a moment. "It's only natural to want to do that. It's basically the point of every one of those stories, after all."

I grinned and pushed the other chair out for her with my toe.

"True, but it's..." She pauses as she sits.

I wait for her to continue and after a long wait, she looks up at me, waiting to see if I'm judging her.

"It's complicated."

"Life always is."

"It's also rather personal."

"It's hard not to be personal doing that." I grinned, trying to defuse the situation.

Chloe gives me a quick smile.

"Not that. It's..."

"For a person wanting to be an author, you're not doing great getting your words out." That seemed to strike home.

"Fine. It's embarrassing, but what the hell? You've shown me some very personal things in your writing, so perhaps you'd understand better than anyone else. I've always had a fantasy about meeting a stranger in a hotel for sex..."

'Oh wow!' I thought. I'd never have gone in that direction.

"Of being an escort and going to an older guy's room. So last night when I suggested going to your room, I'd hoped you'd have picked up on it. But you didn't, not even when I took my bra off. You didn't even seem to notice."

"I did, but I'd already convinced myself I was being stupid imagining you'd be interested in me. I mean, I'm 20 years older than you."

"But you're still good looking and fit."

"And grey-haired and going bald."

"That doesn't bother me. I like the short-haired stubble look."

"I'm sorry I missed out on your clues. A lot sorrier than you could possibly know." She grinned at that. "Why didn't you give me a more direct clue?"

"I wanted to. When I sent you to get me a drink, I'd planned on taking a shower and walking out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. That way, if you didn't finally get the message, I could 'accidentally' drop the towel. You'd have to be a complete idiot not to get the message then."

"I feel like a complete idiot now. So, what changed your mind?"

"I chickened out. I've never been that bold about sex." She glanced around nervously after saying that word out loud.

"So, I thought I'd get it out of my system. Doing it on your bed was a poor substitute, but it would have been something."

"And I came back too quickly."

"You came before I did." She gives me a little smile at the word play.

"Sorry again. You know, I was about 1/2 a second away from offering to help, when you ran off."

"Really?"

"Of course. You're young and pretty. It was only my self-insecurity that stopped me from doing something. I couldn't believe it was a possibility, so I shut down the thoughts that something could happen."

"And now the opportunity was missed."

"True, we have a few more hours on the course before we head home. Hardly even time for a quicky. How are you going home?"

"Train."

"I could drive you?" I offered, hoping I wasn't being too eager.

"True, but I've got my flatmate waiting for me at home."

"I could get us another hotel room. As that was your fantasy in the first place." She looked at me thoughtfully.

"Sorry, I'm pushing you." I added, but she reached out and took my hand in hers.

"Are you sure?"

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to you. However, I don't want to take advantage or make you feel uncomfortable."

"Thanks. I appreciate that and I'm glad we talked. And yes. I think I'd like it if you did that for me. I feel safe with you, and I'd like to act out my fantasy. However, it would be really helpful if we could get my bra. I only brought the one and I don't want to go through the day without one. Everyone would stare at my nipples."

It seemed like an invitation to look, so I did. Taking my time before looking into her eyes again. Her cheeks were a little flushed, and I whispered 'they look delicious' to her. She smiled and downed the last of her coffee.

I took her discarded bra from the bathroom and handed it to her. She gave me a grin, and turned her back to me, slipping off her blouse. She might have had her back to me, but the mirror on the wall gave me a pretty good view.

She caught my eyes in the reflection.

"I was going to save that for later." She admonished, but she was smiling as she covered up.

The day seemed to drag on. Chloe seemed to sit closer to me, and occasionally she reached over to squeeze my leg. I wanted to return the favour, but it might have been seen by one of the others. During our morning coffee break and lunch, she seemed to go out of her way to avoid me and socialise with the others. Obviously covering up for any stray clues we might give off as to something wrong.

Just before our afternoon break, she tapped her notepad in front of me. It read 'Meet me at the toilets. Give me a 1 minute head start.' I glanced over at her, and she leant in and whispered 'I can't wait until tonight.'

As I walk down the corridor, I hope I'm heading to the correct toilets, when she pokes her head out from the ladies and gestures me in. Standing in the middle of the room facing each other, I realise after a few moments that she's just as uncertain what to do as me. So, I took the lead.

A kiss is always a good start, do I put one hand behind her head to tilt her head into a kiss. Chloe is a little hesitant at first, then presses against me. My other hand wraps around her back, exploring it, then dropping to cup her bum experimentally. Chloe responds by pressing closer and wrapping her arms around my neck and shoulders.

I'd just moved my hand to cup the other buttock when we heard one of the grannies laughing from just outside the door. In an instant, Chloe reacts and pushes us both into the nearest stall. Closing the door just as the outer bathroom door opened.

Listening to the older ladies chatting, Chloe presses close against me, but holds her finger over my lips, as if I needed telling to keep quiet. It didn't mean I had to stop though. My hands returned to kneading her buttocks, and she gave me a look of amused exasperation. A sort of 'men will be men' look.

I gave her a shrug and kept at it until she stifled a moan of pleasure. Covering it up with a cough.

As if to remove my access to her soft round fleshy buttocks, she turned to put her back to me. Obviously not thinking that there were other soft rounded protuberances I could access that way. Moving my hand up her rib cage, until they rested just under her breasts. I waited to see if she'd object, then captured her breasts at last.

She let out a little gasp before clapping her hand over her mouth to keep quiet. She twisted her head around to glare at me, but I simply leaned forward to kiss her cheek. Giving her breasts a gentle squeeze. As much as I wanted to do more, I knew we had to be careful. And we waited until the other ladies flushed, washed their hands and left. By that stage my erection was pressing firmly into Chloe's back.

She pulled the door open and away from my grasp. Turning to face me her face was flushed, and she was breathing a little heavier.

"That was rather naughty of you." She commented.

"You were the one who dragged me in here."

"Still, you sort of took advantage." I opened my mouth to apologise, but she beat me to it. "However, that was pretty hot. Especially when I felt your cock pressed against me."

"I'd love to do more."

"And we will, but not right now. Now I need to calm down and so do you." She giggled and ran her hand over the bulge at my crotch. "You need to calm down a lot before going back to the others."

She laughed and skipped from the room. Cautiously, I poked my head out of the ladies, and then hurried into the gents. Pouring cold water on my wrists to shrink my erection. I've no idea if that works, but barring having a wank, I'd have little option. Besides, I was saving myself for Chloe later.

When I returned and sat next to Chloe, she made a pointed note to stare at my crotch and give a knowing smile. Then when class started again, she slowly ran her hand over my crotch. Which didn't help keeping my erection at bay.

After the course finished and almost everyone promised to keep in touch, I booked a hotel close to Chloe's flat on my phone and we snuck off. She didn't want the others to see us leaving together. Surprisingly we didn't really talk much on the drive to her hometown. I think we were both nervous about what was going to happen.

I dropped her off outside her flat and promised she'd meet me at my hotel in an hour.

It was only a few minutes' drive to the hotel, and I checked in and went to my room. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I'd done nothing like this. I'd never even had a one-night stand. What was she expecting? Were things different in the bedroom these days. Then I stopped myself for being ridiculous. People had been having sex forever, people had been having sex in hotels from the day they were invented.

To distract myself, I shaved and took a very long shower. When I finished, I wondered what to wear. Being naked would be too keen. Wear a robe for easy access? No, I need to dress normally, just leaving off my underwear.

It seemed like an eternity before I heard a knock on the door, and I jumped up. I almost had my hand on the handle when I heard Chloe.

"Mr. Jones, your escort for the evening is here."

I nearly faltered, was I mistaken in thinking it was Chloe and some other women had mistaken my room. Opening the door, I was relieved to see it was Chloe. She wore an ankle length rain coat, despite it wasn't raining. Her makeup was a lot bolder than I'd seen her wear over the last couple of days.

She was in very high heels and at her feet was an overnight bag. Giving me a very sexy smile and opening the coat wide. Under the coat she wore a short white mini skirt and a black clingy top, which was more straps than anything else.

"Will this do sir?"

I nodded, and she quickly scooped up her bag and hurried into the room. Putting her bag on a chair, she turned to me.