Creative Writing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl's mind was whirling by the time she pushed down her panties. What was going to happen? Was she ready for it, whatever it was? Would Danica be upset if nothing happened?

Cheryl was naked when Danica stood up. Danica took a slow lap around Cheryl, touching her lightly with her hands the entire time. Cheryl could not hold back a shudder at one point, praying Danica did not notice. Facing each other again, Danica kissed Cheryl.

"Let's get dressed and have dinner," Danica said. "And thank you for skipping the bra."

In fact, Cheryl wore no underwear and it somehow added to the eroticism of the whole moment for her. Once dressed, they moved into the family room. Cheryl continued into the kitchen to begin preparing their meal.

They talked over the sound of the TV with Danica mostly describing how the flower planting went during the afternoon. Ten or fifteen minutes passed and Cheryl was hovering over the stove when she felt Danica behind her.

Hands landed on Cheryl's stomach and found their way under her shirt. Cheryl had a flashback to the Florida trip and her sister, but this was very much different. The light touch: Danica's face pressed against Cheryl's hair; the soft voice in her ear.

"I've been waiting all afternoon. I missed you," Danica murmured.

Cheryl could only smile as the hands found the bottom of her breasts. The fingers swiftly enveloped as much of the breasts as they could. They skidded over the nipples before squeezing them.

"How did you know?" Cheryl said after moaning.

"Lucky guess. I'm just doing what I like to have done."

"I'll try to remember," Cheryl told her as the hands began to move out from under her shirt.

They did not fully retreat, however. Danica slid one hand inside Cheryl's jogging shorts and moved down to her pussy. Cheryl bent at the waist almost unconsciously as if to protest, but loved having a finger glide over her clit. Danica rubbed it tenderly.

"I'm going to make you cum someday, if you let me," Danica told her.

"I think...that would be...wonderful," Cheryl managed to answer.

Dinner was far less erotic and the talk between the women more routine. Danica and Cheryl both enjoyed the time together, Cheryl perhaps a bit more under her new circumstances. In fact, as they sat in the family room afterwards, she made an offer to Danica.

"Hey, Danica, I was wondering if you would, um, maybe consider spending more time together," Cheryl began. "I completely understand if you don't want to do this...but, would you be interested in...uh, renting a cabin together at the state park?"

Danica's eyes widened and the expression her face gave away her answer.

"I'd LOVE that. I can't believe you even asked me," she gushed.

"My mother is taking the kids not this weekend, but the one after that," Cheryl told her. "If I can get a reservation, you'd go?"

"In a minute. That sounds like SO much fun."

The next day, Danica got a call from Cheryl.

"I got the reservation, but...," Cheryl told Danica.

"But what?"

"Well, since we were so late making the reservation, the only cabin available was one of the more expensive ones. The good news is, it has a lake view...and a hot tub."

"Yes!" Danica exclaimed. "I can't pay my share all at once, though. I'll have to make payments," Danica said.

"We can negotiate payment options," Cheryl said with a grin Danica could not see.

Both women impatiently awaited the day they could make the short drive to the park. They arrived at the park office at shortly past noon and Cheryl went in to get the keys. They took the heavily wooded road far enough into the forest that they felt truly isolated. The cabins were hundreds of yards apart and, finally, they came to theirs.

"Oh my God, this is perfect," Danica said with glee upon seeing the rustic wood cabin with the lake shimmering beyond it. "I'm going to be sad it's only one night."

They unloaded their bags and the small amount of food they brought. The cabin had a small kitchen and eating space, with the bulk of the space allocated to a living room with stone fireplace. A loft overlooked that room. A hallway off the living room led to two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Danica was the first to find the back deck with tables, chairs, and the hot tub. She leaned on the wood railing looking out at the lake.

"I could live here," she said.

"OK. Pretend for twenty-four hours," Cheryl told her.

"I will. And having no neighbors is cool."

"You can lay out here topless," Cheryl said.

"You're reading my mind."

They made lunch first and walked down to the lake afterwards. Even in the shade of the woods, the afternoon heat was building by the time they returned. Climbing up the steps to the deck, Danica turned to the hot tub and asked, "You know how to run this?"

"Can't be hard," Cheryl said, moving beside her. "Take off the cover."

"Here's the control panel," Cheryl said while Danica removed the cover. "Umm...jets."

She pressed the button. They grinned as the water began to churn.

"Test the temperature," Cheryl told Danica.

She put a hand in it, pulled it out, and announced, "Still a bit cool."

Cheryl pressed 'Warmer' a couple times.

"Let's change and get in," Cheryl said.

Danica turned quickly. "No way. No clothes allowed in the hot tub."

She began stripping and was nearly naked by the time Cheryl started to undress. Danica stepped into the tub carefully, moving to the seat on the far side. She sat facing Cheryl, who was finally pulling off her panties.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Cheryl said softly while getting into the water.

She settled into a seat; her legs stretched out next to Danica's. Almost immediately, Danica moved one of her legs between Cheryl's, allowing her foot to rest just inches from Cheryl's pussy. With a big smile, Danica sank farther into the water and her foot touched Cheryl.

"You certainly do know how to get my attention, don't you?" Cheryl said, spreading her legs a bit more.

"You never seem to complain."

Indeed, Cheryl was not about to do that as the foot slid across her pussy. She leaned back. A moment later, Danica was crawling toward Cheryl until her body was above Cheryl's. Water dripped off her breasts. She bent down until their faces nearly met.

Cheryl pulled them together and into a deep kiss.

With water whirling around them, Danica kissed her way down Cheryl's body. She stopped at the breasts and licked beads of moisture off the delicate skin. Her tongue swiped across the nipples before taking one into her mouth. Cheryl's eyes were closed; her heart pounded.

Once both nipples had Danica's full attention and were hardened, she worked her way farther down Cheryl's body.

"Move up," Danica instructed Cheryl while at her waist.

Cheryl obeyed and her pussy rose just above the water line. Danica's lips encircled the area one time before finally settling onto Cheryl's clit. Cheryl did her best to stifle moans when Danica's tongue began sliding over the engorged clit. She put a hand on top of Danica's head, stroking her hair in appreciation for what the young woman was doing to her. The attack on her clit was nonstop. Danica's tongue...her lips...sometimes both at once assaulted the sensitive area. Cheryl's body began to react. Her pussy rose to meet Danica's face while the hand on Danica's head forced them closer together.

This was a first for Cheryl and nothing could have prepared her for how wonderful it was. John's cock rarely satisfied her, but Danica was bringing her to the verge of an orgasm in a matter of minutes...short minutes. Was Danica going to stop? Should she...

"Danica. Oh God, I'm going to sum," Cheryl nearly shouted.

Danica never wavered. She licked the clit harder and bit it once with her lips.

"Yes. Yes!"

Cheryl's body stiffened. Her cries filled the surrounding forest with sounds of pure delight. A seemingly never-ending series of orgasms flowed through her with increasing intensity the longer Danica sucked on and licked Cheryl's pussy. Danica could taste the juices that flowed as a result. She gripped Cheryl's ass and held on tight.

Danica only stopped when a speechless Cheryl squirmed to get away.

"Tonight, you owe me," Danica said, moving up to kiss her new lover.

To say Cheryl spent most of the remainder of the afternoon in a mental fog would be an understatement. Just as in Florida with her sister, Cheryl had to interpret what had just happened with Danica. Yes, it was amazing. But, was she capable of returning the favor? Where was it all leading?

The women spent equal amounts of time on the deck, on hiking trails, and at the lakeshore. Danica hugged Cheryl from behind in the kitchen, stealing light swipes at Cheryl's breasts and pussy whenever she could. Cheryl offered no resistance.

Dinner was simple and filled with conversation. For all of Cheryl's uncertainties about the future, she felt awfully comfortable around Danica. Maybe that WAS the uncertainty. Was this a friendship or a relationship?

When darkness fell, the pit of Cheryl's stomach churned. Not from dinner, but from the insecurities of what the next few hours might bring. The thought of spending the night next to Danica excited her. The thought of disappointing her terrified her. There were so many things that could go wrong and they would all be Cheryl's fault.

Ultimately, it was Cheryl who announced she was going to bed. Danica turned off the TV and followed close behind. Silently, Cheryl stripped to her panties and started to pull down the cover.

"No, no," Danica said abruptly. "I want you naked."

Cheryl grinned, pulled off the panties, and climbed into bed. She watched Danica finish undressing and then laughed when Danica playfully rolled on top of her and onto the other side. When both were under the covers, they came together. The warmth of Danica's body soothed Cheryl's nervousness. Their kisses did even more.

The responsibility of 'owing' Danica did not weigh on her mind, but it made Cheryl a bit more assertive, knowing that she was going to make Danica cum. In fact, she desperately wanted to make that happen, so her role was made much easier. She quickly moved down to Danica's breasts and alternately took each one into her mouth, manipulating the nipples with her tongue and lips.

When Danica sighed, "You are SO good," Cheryl almost cried. There was nothing she wanted more than to please the younger woman. One of Cheryl's hands found Danica's pussy and rubbed her clit a few times before inserting a couple fingers into her wet hole. Danica's legs widened.

They kissed and rolled in between long sessions of Cheryl working over Danica's breasts and pussy with her mouth. The first taste of Danica's sweetness caused Cheryl to remain there until Danica nearly came. Although they had all night, Cheryl wanted to delay each orgasm as long as she could; and, she anticipated there would be many.

Several minutes later, with Cheryl's tongue deep inside Danica's pussy, she heard, "Right there. Oh, yes."

With Danica's back arched off the bed, Cheryl moved to her clit.

"Harder. Harder!" Danica begged.

Cheryl's body quivered.

"Now! Yes!!"

Danica's hand held Cheryl's head in place as she came. Wave after wave poured through her body while Cheryl stabbed at the clit with her tongue. Between gasps for breath, Cheryl managed to make Danica cum again and again. The bed shook under Danica's frantic movements and her whimpers continued even after the orgasms stopped.

Cheryl eventually moved up into Danica's embrace and the first of many recovery processes began while they kissed.

12