Creatures of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ain't one of those weirdos who sell snake oil and drugs under the guise of 'barley', are ya?" the peasant squinted at Pummel once again.

"I sell nothing," he growled.

Sensing the man wasn't about to leave, Pummel climbed to the front of the wagon.

"Shame... I could have used some snake oil myself..." the man put his hands in his pockets, acting far more slyly than he had any right to.

"There's nothing to sell," Pummel gripped the whip under his seat. At that moment, he felt uncertain about whether to hit Orgos or the nosy man. "Get moving, Orgos."

The horse, unsurprisingly, ignored Pummel's words.

"I'd be willing to pay handsomely for some snake oil," the man leaned on the wagon and wiggled his brows.

"You should bugger off and find someone that sells it, then," he snarled at the man. "Orgos, get us out of here."

"Come on, friend. I know a... barley dealer when I see one."

Pummel had to pause for a second. The peasant was winking! It was a rather sickening sight. The only person that should have permission to wink at any point in time, in Pummel's view, should be Demetria.

"Bugger off," Pummel let his mismatched eyes stare the man down. "It's an order now, not advice."

With that, he brought the whip down on Orgos as hard as he could. The noise, the impact, the whinnying... It all felt rather satisfying, especially in that short window of time before the horse kicked him in the stomach in retaliation.

"Oof! I hate you..." the undead giant clutched his belly.

"I will, friend..." the stranger now had a foot on the driver's seat. And he looked more than ready to climb up. "Just as soon as you sell me some of that good stuff. C'mon. Help a fella out!"

Pummel sighed, glared at the horse one more time and finally jumped out of the wagon.

"Ya can't just spew all them fancy words about barley and then just act like you ain't selling nothing kooky!" chuckled the nosy man.

At that point, there was no patience left in the undead giant. He gripped the man by his clothes and lifted him in the air. And he had serious doubts a random peasant would be able to fight back half as well as Orgos.

***

The zombies' pacing had improved ever since the third one had been knocked out. Next to the unconscious undead, Demetria was still riding the one underneath her. Knelt behind her, the second zombie pumped away happily at her asshole. Together, the two of them had a set of turns that was proving to be just right for her. One, two, one, two, one, two. There was hardly a moment when Demetria didn't have a cock pushing inside her. This, naturally, made thinking a rather tough prospect.

Without a third man to pleasure, she could now lean forward and keep her eyes on the zombie's. Vacant as they were, there was still a hint of helpless lust in them. Her own silver eyes were probably portraying that exact level of cluelessness and arousal.

"Oh, Gods..."

She could hear the sounds of their flesh clapping against hers. They felt louder than anything else in their surroundings, including her own whimpering and the grunts of her lovers. With every thrust, every part of her body that had been carved with runes would burn just a little hotter. Her arms, pushing against the zombie's chest, now had a constant stream of sweat trickling downwards. Even the misty quality of her hair was dwindling now, with it mostly looking like regular wet black hair with hints of smoke at the tips.

The two zombies were both gripping her waist and hips, though they were much happier thrusting into the tight ethereal woman than pulling her towards them. And Demetria was more than happy to stand perfectly still as they pounded her two holes without pause. When the zombie behind her pulled her towards him, and his cock was fully sheathed in her ass, she felt her vision turning the slightest bit purple.

"Yesssss..." she let out a blast of steam between her teeth.

Her arms gave in. The zombie underneath her hampered her fall, before wrapping his arms around her back and hastening his thrusts. Behind her, a pair of hands still held her by the waist, and their grip was growing tighter with each thrust into her asshole. The ethereal woman, now resting against the body of one of her lifeless lovers, had a vacant feeling that the man stuffing her anus would not last much longer.

The rhythm of the thrusts broke down soon after, with the zombie at her butt losing any semblance of pacing in a frenzy of desperate tugs at Demetria's body. Her voice could only whine and moan as the dissonant pleasure in her two holes culminated in an orgasm inside her ass.

By now, Demetria's view could be compared to one of someone wearing rose-colored glasses. The world around her was a light shade of purple, and the air felt so hot even breathing seemed to get her to sweat more. The thrusts of the last zombie were deafeningly loud now. Demetria let out a long moan as the zombie pulled out of her anus for the last time. The sound of his spent body hitting the floor was almost imperceptible under the symphony of flesh and pleasure. Nothing else mattered. She felt the fire trailing down her back. She was on her fifth rune. She was almost in heaven.

***

Pummel had to wonder if he wasn't in hell. Reginald and Orgos were bad enough, but their insufferable nature alone did not feel like it warranted an explanation. Reginald and Orgos were awful. They just were, and he had no qualms about that. As for everything else, however, Pummel had some expectations about certain rules, and he felt that those were not being respected.

For example, when you lift up a nosy dimwit by his clothes and hurl him onto the floor, the dimwit probably either runs or crawls away - probably after soiling his breeches. This is especially true when you're someone as large and terrifying as Pummel. It was, thus, quite a big shock when this dimwit not only landed on his feet, but also pulled out a sword after such a stunt. That was not how the Pummel-approved rules of life dictated the world worked.

"I knew you were a bad apple," smiled the peasant. "You're coming with me."

For all his vacant looks, funny slouching and overall apparent lack of intellect, the man now had a strangely focused glint in his eyes. That too felt like a violation of Pummel's rulebook.

"I have told you to sod off," Pummel snarled.

"And I have told you you're under arrest," he flourished his sword again. "We don't suffer drug dealers in this town."

At that point, Pummel only wanted to rip Reginald's head off and stuff it up this idiot's ass. But there were bigger priorities at hand. Namely averting another Gradsk.

"I have no drugs. And you can't arrest me," he declared.

"I play quite the convincing peasant, don't I?" the idiot looked smug. "But as an undercover guard, I actually can and will put you behind bars. I know a drug dealer when I see one!"

"You misunderstand," Pummel growled as he took a step forward. "You can't arrest me, because I'm bigger and stronger than you."

With a smile, the man dashed forward. It was, admittedly, impressive footwork. He deftly sidestepped Pummel's fist, before leaping out of the way of his knee. His sword ended up piercing the undead giant sideways. It even went surprisingly deep.

"Now..." the guard pulled out a handkerchief and wiped some blood away from his blade. "If you want a healer, you'll come with me and-"

Pummel's fist never let him figure out what the offer would have been. The guard's nose was probably busted again after a punch like that, but the abomination felt like he had been remarkably patient up to that point. He was entitled to a little bit of violence after that whole ordeal. As a treat. Maybe. And if the guard had survived, which seemed likely, this would technically not be as bad as how the Gradsk incident had started.

He then walked up to Orgos and grabbed the horse by its mane. He gave the hair a slight, if menacing tug. There was just a little more hatred than usual in Pummel's words.

"We are going to Demetria now. You decide how hairless you'll be when we get there."

***

Surrounded by two spent zombies, Demetria was now pressed against the ground. Her undead lover had rolled up her legs, and she could hardly offer any resistance as he pounded away. The zombie kept sucking on her nipples now, and every time his hands moved along her body it was as if she was catching fire again.

The sixth rune had to be flaring up. Her blurry vision was just enough for her to figure out her legs, now held above her head, where trembling quite a bit. She didn't even know where her hands were - probably pinned against the ground by her lover. Demetria felt like she was both rampaging and crawling towards her climax. It was maddening!

These zombies, for all their ability to stuff her in three holes at once, utterly failed to bring her pleasure like Pummel did. With him around, her arousal wouldn't have reduced her to this shambling mess of irrationality. He would have made her cum sooner. Pummel... she knew there was something about him now, but she couldn't remember what. Why wasn't he there, pumping into her pussy like the dutiful servant he was?

Her legs were glistening with sweat now, and her runes were burning so bright even the sheen seemed to reflect their lighting.

"Come on..." she somehow managed to pant. "Come uuuh..."

She felt it drawing closer. It felt like a huge part of her mind had just been turned off. The zombie's thrusting got faster. Louder. Demetria couldn't hear her own moans due to the pounding. She couldn't hold on to the few thoughts she had left either. Three holes. One was left. One to fill. One to... one...

Plap! Plap! Plap! No other sound to be heard. Was she moaning? Was she screaming? She knew her mouth was hanging open, but the only sensations she could feel at this point were in her erogenous zones. The only sensation that permeated her body was heat. So much heat. And the hottest rune on her body was yet to ignite.

Plap-plap! Plap-plap! Plap-plap! The thrusts were even more intense now. One hole. She still needed one hole serviced. When she suddenly sensed an unbearable flame of heat on her back, right above her waist, Demetria did what little her body still allowed her to do.

"Cuh... cumming! Cumming!"

The zombie's thrusts weren't stopping yet, but he seemed well on his way to his own orgasm. Demetria's body spasmed with pleasure under the weight of her lover. She wasn't sure if she was giggling or screaming with joy, but the pleasure would surely warrant both options. Her runes were now sparkling merrily, each flare sending shockwaves of pleasure rippling through her body. By the time the zombie came inside her, Demetria's body had already twitched through more than half of the pent-up pleasure that the runes were now unleashing upon it. When the last zombie collapsed due to exhaustion, Demetria was still half-giggling, half-moaning, squirming on the floor as the last vestiges of her pleasure died out.

***

Pummel leapt out of the wagon the moment it got close enough to that forlorn barn. He could hear Demetria's voice inside, at least, though it hardly sounded like she was done having fun yet. Still, the possibility of raining on her parade was never something that made Pummel stop. That day would be no exception.

He charged into the barn, only to find three knocked out zombies surrounding his boss. Demetria was also on the ground, naked and sparkling all around her runed body. Her eyes, usually silver, now had a purple glow to them that gave her an even more unreal look. It would have looked a lot more impressive if she wasn't moaning and twitching on the ground while the runes on her skin blinked all over her. In that state, she looked more like a defective machine going off than the mysterious seductress Pummel knew her as.

"What the hell happened?"

He didn't bother to wait for a reply. The way Demetria was moaning and drooling, she would not be operational to even listen to his complaints. And listening to Pummel's complaints was the second most important interaction in their relationship.

Pummel hauled the three undead bodies to the wagon. They were dropped on top of the previous zombies, just in case they had any fancy ideas about escaping. This chase had already gone on long enough. Reginald's silence as this happened came as a pleasant surprise. When Demetria's turn to be hauled came, he placed her more gently next to his seat and wrapped her up in her clothes. Her twitching had almost subsided now.

"Pummel..." she moaned absently once she felt him seated near her. "You were sorely missed."

He was still too grumpy to be won over by a sweet gesture as base as that, but he couldn't deny it had made him feel a little happy and warm inside. Truly alien feelings to a dour creature like him.

Orgos, aware of Demetria's presence, opted to kickstart the journey back home without any coercion from the whip. All in all, even Pummel couldn't deny this last part of the trip was going well. He hadn't even needed to kill anyone! To say nothing of the rain. It had passed, and the sun was shining brightly. Looking back at Astra from the safe distance of the wheat fields almost made for a picturesque sight.

Just as he was starting to consider whistling or even, Gods forbid, smiling, Demetria woke up. That immediately brought Pummel back to his long list of complaints, which had only grown longer during his time alone.

"Hmmm?" she rubbed her silver eyes.

"A guard stabbed me in Astra because of you," he grumbled, pointing at the hole in his body.

Demetria stared dumbly at her henchman, seemingly trying to process the complicated story he had just told her. As her eyes focused on him, her messy hair started rearranging itself and regaining its misty quality. Pummel could tell she was back the moment he saw her smirk reappearing.

"Well, did you kill him?" she let her head rest on his shoulder with a bemused look.

"No. But I bashed his head in."

"That's why I made you my associate."

Pummel let the nice feeling of her silent company wash over him for a moment. Then, once he felt like that was too much niceness, he spoke again.

"What are we gonna do with the zombies now?"

"Hmmm? Oh, that," she spoke like they were just a side note, rather than the whole reason they started the trip to begin with. "Well, I'm fairly positive the effects of the serum will wear off soon. They should go back to being corpses eventually. Give or take... what, three hours? Then we can put them in the freezer or something."

There was a long moment of silence, during which only Orgos's hooves and the wheels of the wagon could be heard. Pummel glared at the woman snuggling with him, suddenly feeling a whole lot more bitter about every inconvenience they'd bumped into that far. The amount of profanities going through his brain was unending, some of them in languages he was quite certain most of his body parts hadn't known how to speak in life. In the end, he settled for something traditional, though:

"I hate you."